[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it too much to assume the rainboom is the reason everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: really anon.gif (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
really anon.gif
2 MB, 800x450
Isn't it too much to assume the rainboom is the reason everything is held together?
Seems like Twilight coming to Ponyvile or Celestia and Luna leaving the elements for Twi & co. to find in the first place would be equally important as well.
>>
cutiemark chronicles in season 1 explains it in further detail.
>>
>>25586133
this
go rewatch S1 in fact
>>
>>25586071
Twilight literally said in the episode that they would have never realized their talents like they did, had it not been for the Rainboom. They even had a scene about this! Did you just not pay attention, OP?
>>
File: 1432397205965.png (212 KB, 677x677) Image search: [Google]
1432397205965.png
212 KB, 677x677
>>25586133
>>25586152
>>25586201
If Twilight hadn't come to Ponyvile and Nightmare Moon had not forced them together they won't have been friends in the first place. Go rewatch THAT episode.
>>
>>25586281
She wouldn't have become Celestia's student without the Rainboom. DYEWTS?
>>
>>25586777
All other points are important too. You can't just pick one cause it's earlier. The Rainboom DIDN'T make the friendship or bring them together.
>>
>>25586071
>equally important
Of course not. If Twilight never went to Ponyville, she wouldn't have met her friends at that time. But they would all exist out there, with their cutie marks, with only Twilight having a life that is really different from how it turned out. They would still presumably be the element bearers, and could still at some point meet.

If the Rainboom never happened, they never got their marks, ended up doing vastly different things, and likely never had any chance to come in contact with the elements.

The first is merely scattering the game pieces, the second is shattering them. It makes all kind of sense for Starlight Glimmer to hit there, especially since it also feels in tone with her opposition to cutie marks.
>>
None of those later events have anything to do with their fucking cutiemarks. Glimmer wanted to prove twilight wrong as revenge, not fuck Equestria over out of spite.
>>
>>25587120
She wouldn't have become Celestia's student
Celestia wouldn't have recognised that she would be the element of magic
Celestia wouldn't have told her to go to Ponyville when she realised that Nightmare Moon would return
She never would have met the mane 6

Is there anything else you want to know or do I have to connect all the dots for you?
This isn't hard anon, kids get this.
>>
>>25586071
But Twilight was sent to ponyvile by Princess Celestia as part of her duties as a student, a position she wouldn't be holding if it wasn't from the sonic rainboom.

Althought it is possible that she would take the test at a later date and pass, thus becoming a student anyways, it is also possible she would have been crippled emotionally and became even more sheltered or lost interest in magic, not to mention the fates of the rest of the mane6. there are a lot of possibilities but the sonic rainboom is kinda Iconic having it's own episode dedicated to it. If I had to write an autistic time traveling fanfiction the sonic rainboom would have been my starting point if not the central idea for all of it.
>>
Rainbow Dash is the Higgs Boson of the mane 6.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.