[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I CREATED HARMONY!" >reduced to a nobody in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
>"I CREATED HARMONY!"
>reduced to a nobody in one speech because muh bad childhood

so much potential wasted
>>
you're right anon.

It's almost as if it wasn't show for little girls
>>
>>25585835
Honestly, it is the only way to explain why she was doing it, despite it being shit.
>>
Here's a shocker for you OP.

Most evil people are evil because of stuff that happened in their childhoods.
>>
>>25585869
Absolutely it's not the only way. Just because you lack imagination doesn't mean the only story to tell is a tired cliche.
>>
File: 1387040206937.jpg (42 KB, 387x377) Image search: [Google]
1387040206937.jpg
42 KB, 387x377
>>25585852
>Le For The Little Girls Meme
You dislike children, don't you anon?
>>
>>25585891
see
>>25585472
>>
>>25585886
I am insulted. I am evil because of the world around me and the world's history which lead to me being born with an unhappy brain.
>>
>>25585918
>this tired argument

You're right, every element of every story can be defined, so what? That's why no good new books or movies or tv shows ever produce new content, right? All the notes that can be played are defined, no new good music ever comes out, right? Are you saying all writing is equal and a boring, worn-out cliche is just as good as coming up with a combination that works so much better?
>>
>>25585968
So you are saying coming with things that are really brand new is an easy task? I hope you realize that the writers don't give a shit, finally and understand.
>>
File: 1448734761381.png (875 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1448734761381.png
875 KB, 1600x900
>>25585835
>Wanted to make the world a better place
>See's that she absolutely obliterates it.
Gee I dunno why she changed her mind, do you?
>>
>>25586057
It is just me, but honestly I would love to have the power to finally destroy this whole existence.
But that's just me.
>>
>>25586012
I just said it isn't concepts that are brand new, it's combining them in new ways.
>>
>>25586088
>le edge
>>
I always thought her desire for the equality was because she has a strong sense of unity and all that, but in the end, all villains are reduced to childlish traumas in the past
my grammar sucks, I know, I did my best
>>
>>25586111
Still not an easy task, which just reconfirms what we all knew from the start, writers don't really care.
>>
>>25586120
>le parroting
If you really think nobody can actually wish they disappeared completely from existence sincerely, good for you.
>>
>>25586144
no pony is born inherently evil sadly, not even sombra
>>
>>25585968
I agree that Starlight's backstory wasn't as well-executed as Moondancer's, and it does bug me a bit, but honestly, it's still OK. At least she has a backstory that's not just "being evil" like Sombra or Tirek.
>>
>>25586186
>sadly
>>
>>25586185
You have the power anon, it's called a firm rope you faggot
>>
File: 1399998051609.png (296 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1399998051609.png
296 KB, 500x500
>>25586293
That is just suicide.
If there is something else tafter that, then it is gonna suck.
>>
>>25586348
grow a pair
>>
>>25585835
>reduced to a nobody once being shown that by being willing to fight twilight forever she is creating an eternity of gruesome timelines, each new being worst than the last
Gee, it's almost like what she ended up causing was not at all what she wanted or imagined.
>>
File: 1426124794704.png (162 KB, 963x830) Image search: [Google]
1426124794704.png
162 KB, 963x830
>>25587301
Suck the pair I grow.
>>
she clearly has mental problems
>>
>>25587359
Most people have mental problems.
>>
>>25587371
she clearly has severe mental problems. She might be bipolar or something
>>
>>25587329
But all she learned was that trying to fight Twilight was a losing proposition, her bitterness and egotistism was never countered.
>>
What kind of backstory can you come up with that would justify all of her beliefs/actions, and can fit into a two minute flashback?

Not a rhetorical question, legitimately curious on what people can come up with.
>>
>>25587399
You don't have an idea what bipolar means.
>>
>>25586348
Oh geez. If you want to fuck the world over or at least ruin someone else's life because you feel the selfish need to do so, grab a fucking gun and do it.
But stop beuibg edgy on the internet.
Or, alternatively, since you don't like this world, commit suicide. The more painful the better.
>>
>>25587414
>all she learned was that trying to fight Twilight was a losing proposition
That wasn't the main point. It wasn't about losing, SG was willing to fight Twilight for all eternity if need be. It was the revelation that by doing so, she would only bring about harm much greater than the one she intended to end. She refused what she saw at first, because accepting it would invalidate her very reason for fighting.

Her resistance to qtmarks was given up because she had no other option.
>>
>>25587452
2bh I don't.
>>
>>25587467
Implying annoying you here and telling you how miserable I feel everyday so you share my misery isn't the next best thing.
It is just that instead of getting captured in an hour by cops after killing 10 or less people, I get to share my misery with many many more through the net.
>>
File: Caged.jpg (134 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
Caged.jpg
134 KB, 685x1024
>>25587573
You shouldn't want to kill people "just" because you feel miserable in the first place.
Maybe you should consider talking to someone. Not necessarily a psychiatrist but to someone.
A friend, a family member or some random anon.
>>
>>25587644
I already did that many times.
You just get used to the disappointment of waking up everyday to find out you are still alive.
But i guess that's how it works for everybody, and ironically the people that really fear death are the first ones to go, while our kind that wants to die every day, dies at the end.
>>
>>25587916
That may now sound a bit cheesy or clichee... but did you ever read that "Wanna kill yourself? The world is your oyster." Cap? Why not do whats written in that? See the world, do whatever you want.
>>
>>25588221
I am already doing that, don't worry.
However, no matter how god things are looking or going, there is still that feeling and desire to not wake up the next morning anymore.
>>
>>25588292
Well... Then you can do either of these two things:
Either you continue living your life like you do now and eventually find your end either by yourself or some "lucky" coincedence
Or
You try to change something. How? I dont know. Im not good with helping people with their mental problems. But you could find someone who is.
I just can you patch back together when you happen to pop up in the hospital I work. Very unlikely though.
Well that are my two drunken cents.
>>
>>25588401
See ya and thanks for trying. I already go to a psych but doesn't help that much.
Maybe it is just the usual for schizophrenics.
>>
Eh. Twilight had no alternative but talking her down, seeing that Starlight effectively had her in checkmate. That said, I kinda wished that the ending song didn't happen. Seeing her work out any friction she has with the M6 or the ponies of Our Town could have made for great S6 episodes.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.