[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
waitwaitwait in this timeline discord wins right? but how did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: holdthefuckon.png (864 KB, 666x644) Image search: [Google]
holdthefuckon.png
864 KB, 666x644
waitwaitwait
in this timeline discord wins right?
but how did celestia reform nightmare moon into being luna again without twilight and her friends?
>>
>>25583274
>how did discord-
STOP RIGHT THERE AND THINK ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE
>>
>>25583295
plz read my post again
>>
>>25583310
plz consider the powers of who you're talking about
>>
>>25583274
Discord created a copy. Discord unbanished Luna. Discord transported Luna from the past.

It's Discord, I'm surprised he didn't throw a line at Glimmer or Twilight.
>>
>>25583274
NMM imprisoned Celestia

Then Discord freed himself and defeated NMM turning her into Luna while he also "rescued" Celestia from the Moon only to torment both of them forever. END.
>>
>>25583356
I love happy endings.
>>
File: 1390582813888.jpg (107 KB, 631x1023) Image search: [Google]
1390582813888.jpg
107 KB, 631x1023
>>25583274
A wizard did it.
>>
File: 1446652269973.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446652269973.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>25583274
Think about it dumbass, Discord was 1000 years before NMM how else was Luna there when Twilight saw Luna and Celestia imprison him the first time. Luna had no reason to turn into NMM since they had to worry about Discord. Do you even watch the show anon?
>>
Well, Twilight explained that Everytime that Starlight fucked with the timeline, which was a shit ton of times, that the Power of FRIENDSHIP weakens.
Which means, DISCORD NEVER TURNED INTO STONE WHEN THE PRINCESSES USED IT THE FIRST TIME ON HIM.

That is how Twilight explained it...I think.
>>
>>25583274
Because Discord came before NMM. This is a timeline where he won the first time, or at least broke out of his statue for reasons. In fact, those very reasons could be Starlight's meddling.
>>
>>25583487
So when they first Used the elements, it never worked because of Starlight.
Doesn't explain Chrysalis though.
>>
>>25583502
>>25583487
What they said.
>>
>>25583356
Why Twilight wanted to change this timeline? Is fucking perfect
>>
>>25583274
A new mane 6 beat luna but failed to beat discord. Every time line produced a new mane 6. Some better than others. In the nightmare moon wins time line either they did not have time or it was sunset shimmer and she betrayed them/left/celestia kicked her out.
>>
>>25583274
Hello
>>
>>25583487
The power of friendship weakened every time it was killed.
It was strong enough to fight discord at the beginning.
NMM came after discord. She banished Celestia to the moon after she tried using the Elements on her. The elements failed.
Than after it fucked up another time, the elements were weakened before facing Discord.
>>
>>25583652
The elements didn't fail newfag. Nightmare moon didn't have them used on her the second time. She feared them enough she wanted to go back in time and stop them from ever being able to stop her again.

That was the reason she wanted the time spell.
>>
>>25583694
Her castle wasn't in shambles though. It looked liked it was never fucked. Also, the ponies seemed like that she ruled their whole life.
>>
>>25583424
>>25583487
>>25583502
Are you all retarded? How do you propose that they changed something that happened before they altered the timeline?
>>
>>25583841
Tree of Harmony.
That map was still there no matter what happened.
It was weakened every time the time shit happened.
>>
>>25583804
She rebuilt it with magic. Just like twilight's castle.
>>
>>25583913
Doesn't explain why the ponies acted like she ruled their whole life.
Thought Dash and the other ponies would be rebellious against Nightmare Moon since they never would of heard of her and shit. Remember how some of them fought against her when she first arrived?
>>
>>25583274
Because Discord isn't a classic villain. He's an anti-hero.
>Nightmare Moon returns
>With no one to stop her gets into fights with Celestia
>Isn't able to completely banish her and Celestia is able to retreat back to the castle, her castle
>Takes a walk through the garden and notices Discord's statue right when it's starting to break up
>The disharmony that Nightmare caused freed him
>He's about to get out of dodge when he sees Celestia, sitting there crying and looking up at the moon
>He tries to goad her, and she just agrees and tells him what happened
>Discord wouldn't even have know about what had happened between Celestia and Luna at that point, so he sees it as an injustice
>Goes to reform Nightmare Moon, because Discord can pretty much do anything if he really wants to
>Luna is brought back to her senses by Discord's trickery
>Immediately freaks out and tries to start a fight with Discord
>Discord is offended by this, and starts wreaking havoc
>Celestia and Luna take some time to catch up and bond
>They decide that it's in everyone's best interest if they do their best to try to distract Discord, even though they can't stop him themselves
>The more he focuses on them, the less time he will have to wreak havoc across the rest of Equestria
>"This isn't the future we would have chosen, but at least we're together again."
> "That's all that matters..."
>>
Remember niggers that the changed time period is only from sonicboom to present day.

Meaning the reign of each villain only has lasted for a year max. Nightmare Moon has been in power for 1 year, and descenting down as Discord, then Chrysalis, then Sombra and lastly Tirek with the sortest period.
>>
>>25583274
SOMEHOW!!!
>>
>>25583274
Now, from the standpoint of the show, I really think the idea behind all of the universes was just to show us fun, wacky shit.
But, if I'm to "justify it" I think the idea about the universes was showing that Twilight and her friends were the the only ones able to stop ALL the villains from taking over.
Without Twilight and her friends, NMM would likely have taken over. If she had been stopped by others, then surely Discord would have taken over. Or Chrysalis. Or Sombra. Or Tirek.
The "point" was that by fucking shit up, Starlight Glimmer was ruining the only friendship that can save Equestria from ALL danger.
>>
File: Hooh Come Here Big Boy.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
Hooh Come Here Big Boy.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>25584939
>>
>>25583628
This is how I imagined things, I'm guessing in all the timelines both Twilight and Spike don't exist at all and a different group of ponies with each timeline took up the roles of each element.

In the Discord wins timeline the elements bearers successfully saved Luna, but lost to Discord. Discord then would've been been able to win over Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek. It's not clear what happened with Luna with the Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek Timelines, since we only see Luna in the Discord and NMM wins timeline.

As for that Flim Flam gag scene I assume Applejack either lost her home to them or failed her rainbow quest.
>>
>>25585046
Another possible would because of <nightmare moon. She banishes Celestia, thus weakening the elements /since no one is attached to it), leaving place for Discord to come. And then he bring back Celestia and Luna because he fucking can.
>>
>>25583274
Haven't read the thread but in response to your question, op, perhaps they tried to team up against discord, and as nightmare moon spent more time with celestia, she was gradually and naturally reformed.
before her and her sister got forced into clown outfits to dance for discord's pleasure, of course.
... should have phrased that less lewdly.
>>
File: satanic looking discord tongue.png (793 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
satanic looking discord tongue.png
793 KB, 1024x768
>>25585260
Don't worry, Discord isn't into lewd
>>
>>25585289
No clue, m8. Try derpibooru and see if the reverse search turns up anything.
>>
>>25583274
>implying Discord didn't nudge Luna in the direction of becoming NMM
>implying he couldn't just reverse it at a whim cause he just fucking felt like it one day
>>
>>25583274
I haven't seen the new eps yet

Celestia and luna got turned into clowns?
>>
>>25585418
For all of three seconds
>>
>>25585627
Damn, that would be fun to see played out
>>
>>25583274
MAGIC BITCH
>>
>>25583274
Time travel is fuckin confusing man. Just dont think about it.
>>
>>25583274
>Clowns
That’s hot, I want to creampie Celestia and Luna
>>
>>25585040
what is this from
it looks sexual, but i have a feeling its not
>>
>>25587557
Google search just took me to E621. Same thing.
>>
>>25587636
I think i found the same e621 as you, I went to its source, then clicked on that source and found pic related as the original
I'm disappointed
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.