[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It takes a strong mare to deny what's right in front of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 21451754812.png (768 KB, 1310x768) Image search: [Google]
21451754812.png
768 KB, 1310x768
It takes a strong mare to deny what's right in front of her. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own. The truth, Starlight, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not: A hero. I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead mare. I know the truth is hard to hear Starlight, but it's time. You're all that's left and we can't live this lie forever. I'm going to count to five, then I'm casting the spell.

Gentlemen. Welcome to Equestria.

STILL CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER
>>
Horse pussy
>>
>>25583083
Starlight Glimmer, look around you!
>>
>>25583083
No...No, I tried to save you. I tried to save the world by making it equal!
>>
Not even 4 hours into the hiatus, and it's already shit
>>
>>25583109
If that's what you believe, then undo me. Two.
>>
Do you feel like a hero yet?
>>
>>25586870
I......I didn't want to hurt anyone....
>>
>>25586901
No one ever does Nyx
>>
File: EquestriaFalloutSetting.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EquestriaFalloutSetting.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>25583083
Looks like a desolate wasteland Equestria, but the trees give me a Fallout Equestria feel to it. Balefire Bombs when?
>>
File: Shoot Konrad.gif (292 KB, 283x191) Image search: [Google]
Shoot Konrad.gif
292 KB, 283x191
>>25586926
>>
>>25583083
YET STARING ACROSS THIS BARREN, WASTED LAND
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.