[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meghan McCancer is the worst thing to happen to MLP:FiM ever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: meghan mccarthy.jpg (102 KB, 414x594) Image search: [Google]
meghan mccarthy.jpg
102 KB, 414x594
Meghan McCancer is the worst thing to happen to MLP:FiM ever, prove me wrong
>>
oh my god she looks just like my sister
>>
>>25581232
Spike At Your Service.
>>
>>25581232
At least her reign of terror is over now
>>
>>25581232
>Implying Hasbro is not
If Lauren didn't leave the show, then it would be her and not Meghan that you would blame.
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>25581232
>prove me wrong
Okay.
>>
>>25581232
I can't, because you're right.
>>
>>25581232
Meghan McCarthy must be fired and her movie script will scrap and banned and be replaced with the new writer for the movie.
>>
File: 1444748672350.jpg (320 KB, 702x1118) Image search: [Google]
1444748672350.jpg
320 KB, 702x1118
Anyone who isn't Amy Keating Rogers, M.A. Larson, or Megan McCarthy needs to be fired from the writing staff, immediately.
The aformentioned writers are the only ones who actually have god-tier episodes under their belt. Obviously, they've all had blunders, but, again, they've shown their potential, unlike Corey Powel, Dave Polsky, and Marriwether Williams who's episodes are below average at best.

What killed the show was no single person, but a group effort.
>>
>>25581254
post pics
>>
>>25581280

But without Hasbro the show would never exist at all!
>>
>>25582405
>What killed the show was no single person, but a group effort.
you mean bronies right?
>>
>>25582669
this

bronies ruined the show
>>
>>25581232
Go home, Lauren
>>
>>25581232
Neal Dusedau was hired.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.