[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> "So, you say there is an entire universe filled with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 713x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 713x565
> "So, you say there is an entire universe filled with quibbling whelps battling over eachother, with no true leader amongst them? A world dvided, and filled with world ending weaponry? And, you came from there, to here?"
> "Show me how, and you may live."

What do?
>>
>>25581138
This is a bottle of bleach.

You have to drink about five of them, and it'll take you there.

It only works once, though.
>>
>>25581138
>rape
Seriously, I haven't seen this response in so long I'm wondering if I'm still on /mlp/
>>
>>25581138
>"So what you are saying that face-sitting is one of the stages to summoning one of the greatest powers of your world? What is it called?
Libe-DOH. It has ended Kingdoms and Empires, and even humbled gods
>Thou are serious?
Deadly
>V-Very well Anonymous, prepare thyself
>>
>>25581138
show her how i got hit by that bus.
>>
>>25581138
Assuming that I have some kind of teleport control, send her to somewhere in China where they'll turn her horn and bones into an aphrodisiac.
>>
>>25581138
first show my your tits
>>
>>25581138
Well, if it means that Trump doesn't become Hitler 2.0, sure.
>>
>>25581138
>rape

>Magic with can control celestial bodies would work here.
>>
Nightmare Moon... or Donald Trump?
*sweating guy with two buttons*
>>
File: ForgottenRealms.jpg (78 KB, 643x431) Image search: [Google]
ForgottenRealms.jpg
78 KB, 643x431
>>25581138
>"My realm? Hahahahaha I would pay you the fattest sack of silverymoon gold ever seen in the realms if you could drive out even the roaming hoards"

Srs doe, we need to get rid of them hoards.
>>
>>25582677
Why choose?

Nightmare Trump 2016
The wall shall last forever.
>>
>>25581138
To be fair, Nightmare Moon may be an evil monarch with a desire to imprison those she disagrees with

Actually, no that's pretty much our world.

But still, at least she has some patience.
>>
>>25581138
Good luck with beating physics.
>>
>>25581138
>What do?
OBEY. Your Goddess ask you - you must tell her whatever she wants to know.
>>
>>25583842
This.

Also, aid her in destroying all who oppose her.
>>
>>25581138
Run like hell.
>>
>>25583966
dubs confirm
anon+nmm world conquest green w/ lots of lad banter when?
>>
File: timberwolf.jpg (116 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
timberwolf.jpg
116 KB, 1131x707
>>25581138
I mean, sure give the fighting groups a reason to unite for a while to fight a common enemy. Worked out really well for the last idiots who tried.
>>
>>25584294
>victory sex on top of the mountain of dead enemies
>>
File: There was time, there was time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
There was time, there was time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>25581204
what happened
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.