[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RD: A rainboom? That's just a legend! >No, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: twiboom.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twiboom.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
RD: A rainboom? That's just a legend!
>No, it's not. Here I'll show you.
>>
>>25580454
>No it's not, here I'll show you!
And then Twilight does the Sonic Rainboom instead to return the timeline back to normal.
>>
>>25580454
It's like the "becoming your own grandfather" bit in a time travel story, only less disgusting.
>>
>>25580475
Yeah, I hated that about the episode as well.
>>
>>25580475
Well, it could, or it could result in ANOTHER alternate universe where Rainbow Dash thinks Twilight only did it because she was an alicorn.
>>
File: Pedolight.png (693 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
Pedolight.png
693 KB, 1280x719
>>25580454
>Hey kid, I know you from the future. Now bend down reeeaaaal low and you'll see rainbows comin' from behind ya in no time.
>>
>>25580594
if you go molest your past self, is it still masturbation?
>>
>>25580454
Twilight's princess crown will be snap in half and she'll quit as princess and she'll take the Elements of Harmony out of the tree and use it to destory Discord for good in Season 6.
>>
>>25580610
no, it's incest since the timetraveler is a different person than the pony/person from that new timeline
>>
>>25580454
I was worried that this would actually happen
>>
>>25580454
That's different though, she probably could have done that without even moving just by unicorn magic.
>>
>>25580517
>Literally does not watch the show and is only here to shitpost
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.