[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next time you're going to write an otherwise great set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fuck you haber.png (52 KB, 504x554) Image search: [Google]
fuck you haber.png
52 KB, 504x554
The next time you're going to write an otherwise great set of episodes to string us along with only to fuck the entire goddamn thing up in the last five minutes, try not to compromise the show's best villain to date in the process. You actually had me believe for the briefest of moments that there was the smallest chance that this show had the potential to not railroad itself into the ground at the last minute, you piece of shit, but no, you fell right on your fucking face. Honestly, I'd be less angry if the rest of the episode was just as bad as the ending; the fact that the entire thing was so close to perfect only magnifies the intensity of your incomprehensibly tremendous failure.
>>
You seem upsetty
>>
>>25579570
the ending would have been great if spike died a painful death
>>
File: 1437240432273.jpg (65 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1437240432273.jpg
65 KB, 500x482
>>25579570
We already knew from spoilers before that Starlight would be redeemed, Anon.
>>
The ending really does ruin it. Just because it's a kids show doesn't mean it needs to end with redemption. I mean, it got so edgy at several points, why didn't they just send Glimmer to a magic jail or something? Tirek got sent back there.
>>
File: 1448609487793.gif (2 MB, 153x232) Image search: [Google]
1448609487793.gif
2 MB, 153x232
>>25579570
>>
File: 356835356.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
356835356.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>25579570
>villain
>>
Honestly had Meghan wrote this it would have been a much better ending. But now that she's writing the movie AND has a huge job as head of toy animation at Hasbro means she can no longer work on the show.

I really, really hope Haber isn't in charge and that Larson, because Haber has proven several times he's a hack who doesn't care about the fandom or the show
>>
>>25579570
>being this mad about a show for baby girls
>>
>>25579570
geeeeeeeet rekt :^)
>>
>>25579762
>"it's wrong to criticize and dislike things"

>>>/equestriadaily/
>>
>>25579829
That wasn't criticism, that was teen angst rant.
>>
>>25579570
>the show's best villain to date in the process

Literally what. Evil Twilight Version 4.0 was entirely forgettable. Maybe if she'd had more roles in the rest of the season, but honestly probably not.
>>
>>25579900
Except Starlight was literally the closest to having actually won; she simply decided not to follow through. Her logic even made enough sense to trip up Twalot temporarily.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.