[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This wasteland timeline is going to end up being the timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: large.png (814 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
814 KB, 1280x720
This wasteland timeline is going to end up being the timeline where whatever new villain we're getting in Season 6 successfully takes over.

We'll see Wasteland!Equestria again.
>>
>>25579565
damn. I hope we get a lot of green about wasteland equestira, that was the only new possible future introduced in the episode.
>>
>>25579565
what do you think caused it? the villains having a free for all?
>>
>>25579565
Well, that'd be an interesting thing to see, that's for sure.
>>
>>25579565
everything in the universe turns to ash.
>>
>>25579565
Whatever caused it, this was one of the best moments of the show. It was really chilling how much they managed to fuck everything up.
>>
>>25579633
We havn't seen Starlight-win timeline. Mabye it's this one. Without cutie marks all of equestria dies.
>>
>>25579565
Crawl out through the fallout baby..
>>
>>25579603
>Lots of green about wasteland equestria

Literally Fallout: Equestria, m8
>>
>>25579565
the was the most depressing timeline.
>>
>>25579726
Not enough lesbians bitching about being lesbians to be FOE.
>>
>>25579693
Wouldn't it have made the ending more convincing for her change if that was the case? Could that have made her redemption... good?
Why do I hate villain redemptions so much? It's the moral of the entire show, why do I find them unbearable?
>>
>>25579565
turns out its man.
>>
>>25579565
Takes place in the present. Season 6 will be the future.

So much for your dumb theory op.
>>
>>25579766
do you think she was evil, or ignorant? a villain is evil.
>>
>>25579633
My guess is a new villain.

If we don't see this in Season 6, it'll be in the 2017 movie. The show's been working on improving continuity and foreshadowing (to an extent) this season, and the way this timeline was emphasized at the end and did so without revealing the exact villain behind it, makes me think we'll see it return in the future with a new villain.

A corrupted Starswirl, maybe?
>>
>>25579788
Eh, maybe. Some amount of leeway needs to be kept in mind for how the other timelines shown worked. Didn't they mention in one of the timelines (I think it was either Sombra or Chrysalis) that the villain had been in power for a few years? That doesn't work with the exact timeline we'd normally see, as it's only just been a little over a year in the main show (Grand Galloping Gala in S1 and then again in S5).
>>
File: 24274527.jpg (51 KB, 414x630) Image search: [Google]
24274527.jpg
51 KB, 414x630
>>25579811
>everything is ashes
the answer is obvious.
>>
>>25579805
Little from both, maybe. She did many morally good things, but many of them out of malice against Twilight, just to spite her. She thought she was right, so more ignorance I guess. Still, I think her seeing she caused all of that destruction would've made it more powerful for her moral-side to come out.
I suppose you're right. "Villain" isn't the right word to use for her.
I seriously wish that was "her" destroyed future, though. All of the actual villains (and Flim and Flam?) had one, it would've been so destructive to her motive to see she caused absolute desolation.
>>
>>25579758
Just put in Rainbow Dyke bitching, there you go. A nice medium between FO:E and FIM
>>
>>25579565
>Implying it wasn't just Fallout Equestria

Damn those Zebra!
>>
>>25579958
"Even gods can be corrupted, Twilight. You must defeat your teacher... for her sake, as much as the rest of Equestria."

And then Twilight ascends to succeed Celestia and then Starlight takes Twilight's old spot in the main group.

I could dig it.
>>
>>25579565
I thought it was the aftermath of Tirek's reign.

Or if Trixie wasn't stopped.
>>
>>25579565
Daring Do failed and Equestria became a desert.

The thing that confuses me is why the Nightmare Moon one had eternal night and still there was plant life.
>>
>>25580004
>you must be 18 or older to post on 4chan.org
>>
File: NaokiUrasawa-Monster.jpg (181 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
NaokiUrasawa-Monster.jpg
181 KB, 800x567
>>
>>25579766
Because you are your worst enemy, and no one will ever save you from that.

No one will ever redeem you.
>>
>>25579565
I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE
>>
>>25580208
Because luna isn't stupid And magic.
>>
>>25580208
>what are: nocturnal plants
The plants would probably just get used to having less food and maybe harvesting more from the ground
Belgian endive for everyone
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.