[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you honestly think we'll survive this hiatus? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Do you honestly think we'll survive this hiatus?
I mean in terms of content during it, and overall activity.
>>
>>25579472
we survived the S3-S4 hiatus and the 11 months long S4-S5 hiatus. We will survive this one. De Lancie voice recorded during the first half of this year and we don't know if when he said "one year" he was talking about the ones he just recorded, or the whole season 6. There is a good chance S6 will start in April or May and be a split season like S5
>>
I miss the whore pone threads.
>>
>>25579472
I'm damned to survive whatever happens. Always around, where things change or never change.
>>
>>25579472
we always survive
even when the shows ends, the fandom ends, even this board ends, as long as one remembers, we will survive
>>
File: Glory Morning Breakfast.png (476 KB, 707x566) Image search: [Google]
Glory Morning Breakfast.png
476 KB, 707x566
>>25579472
>>25579562
Muh niggas
>>
>>25579472
No.

And that's a definite, undeniable no.
>>
>>25579472
>4-month hiatus
>Lots of possible content for threads thanks to the finale
>/trash/ has taken some of our people due to being a red board
>Each year 4chan loses a little bit of it's population, especially topic-specific boards like /mlp/
Of course Anon. If we can survive a year-long hiatus, we can survive this for sure. Even if fifteen new generals are created in the process.
>>
>>25579868
>Each year 4chan loses a little bit of it's population
This is by far the fucking worst, fucking shitty ass gook moot keeps making these shitty specific boards and dividing the audience, it was perfectly fucking fine having history on /int/, /pol/, and /lit/, even if I do like /his/ we didn't need it, /aco/ doesn't need to exist, trash/ makes no fucking sense since mods will delete quicker than they move. /news/? A text board even though moot removed them for a reason? He's going to turn this into reddit, make your own board 2.0
>>
>>25579963
Hiro ran and owned 2ch, which was the original Reddit and 4chan. Hiro clearly wants to make this place the new 2ch. He's also been working on trying to clean up certain boards. /tv/ is next on his to do list
>>
>>25579963
Hiro is used to a chan with a hundred different boards for each little thing. And the population decrease has been going on for several years now.
>Anonymous, a very potent and once-feared vigilante group, is now little more than a joke
>4chan has gone underground now after the Occupy Wall Street movement, and only Tumblr and a few other groups bother it
>4chan has a reputation for being a rather cruel and disgusting place, discouraging some of the few people that actually learn of it. A good example is PTS and Tales from 4chan.
>4channers themselves get tired of this place, and either leave to find a new home or because the culture has changed.
>>
>>25579472
>that pic
Gah, I don't have any happy tears reaction image. Some anon help me out here
>>
>>25579472
>>25579562
>>25579632
Does anyone have any links to the whorepone/homeless pone stories?
>>
File: 1407644722720.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1407644722720.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
>>25579562
>whiteknight general
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.