[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was she in the alternative timelines that she sent Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Starlight_Glimmer.png (85 KB, 238x308) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer.png
85 KB, 238x308
Where was she in the alternative timelines that she sent Twilight to? Did she just stay in the past and molest the foals? Why didn't she go back to the present, so she could see what Equestria has come to?

She really was stuck in the past.
>>
>>25578613
>molest the foals

hawt
>>
>>25578613
And let's not forget the issues with the other timelines

>Who Stopped NMM and Chrissy in the Sombra timeline?
>Who Stopped NMM in the Chrissy Timeline, and where was Sombra if it was the "present"?
>>
>>25578613
probably she just kept living in the past and saw the future (present) by herself reaching old age.
>>
because starswirl magic is highly flawed and breaks shit instead of working properly
>>
>>25578613
She probably did go back to the future, but Twilight just never encountered her there. She didn't need to anyway, she knew she would always find Starlight if she went back to the rainboom.
>>
>>25578685
Sombra defeated Chrissy, then declared war on Equestria's free ponies.
Chrissy stopped NMN and prevented Sombra from rising to power in her timeline
NMN Destroyed the changeling army and married Sombra in her timeline
>>
>>25578685
As they said in the episode, butterfly effect. Starlight made small changes in the past that had big changes in the future. It doesn't really need to be explained, you can fill in the gaps for yourself. Or are you really that autistic?
>>
File: 1344884152731.png (39 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1344884152731.png
39 KB, 203x200
>>25578787
>NMN Destroyed the changeling army and married Sombra in her timeline
>married Sombra in her timeline
>married Sombra
>>
>>25578685
Where were the instances of alternate Twilight in each future?

Despite never earning them, why do the cutie marks of Twilight's friends show up in some of the alternate futures?

Why was Luna not NMM in Discord's future?

And most importantly: Why does Nightmare Moon still look so badly animated?
>>
>>25579057
>Where were the instances of alternate Twilight in each future?
2 options.
Only one horse per time line. So as the new Twilight comes into the timeline the old one is deleted and replaced with ours without anyone knowing.
Or there are two Twilights in the timeline but they didn't meet each other from what we saw in the show
>Despite never earning them, why do the cutie marks of Twilight's friends show up in some of the alternate futures?
They could have earned them different ways. The more important question is why where their cutie marks the exact same? This means that cutie marks are predetermined at birth to be a specific design. Blah blah blah free will and all that stuff?
>Why was Luna not NMM in Discord's future?
Why would she be? This either happened before the current time line that we have seen in the show. So 1000 years ago before season one, episode one. No Nightmare Moon yet. This is unlikely however.
So this is from after Luna became Nightmare Moon and was banished and returned from the shows timeline.
In this timeline Luna never became Nightmare Moon or Luna returned as Nightmare Moon and Celestia defeated her and reformed her herself with out the mane six's help.
>Why does Nightmare Moon still look so badly animated?
I liked her scene. It didn't seem off or anything to me. It might be because of her weird proportions though.
>>
>>25578613
she destroyed herself in the process most likely.
like Biff in back to the future
>>
>>25578752
>back to the future

I hate time travel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.