[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO REDEMPTION FOR POOR OLD SPIKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Spike.png (78 KB, 303x481) Image search: [Google]
Spike.png
78 KB, 303x481
NO REDEMPTION FOR POOR OLD SPIKE
>>
>>25576932
Why was he there? He really added nothing to the episode.
>>
>>25577267
if spike wasnt there, twilight would never have realized the table was there because her thoughts are as chaotic as discord.
>>
>Spike took the spell scroll 3 fucking times without which none of this would be fixed
>nobody seems to care
>>
>>25576932
Now he's not even Mane 7 anymore.
>>
>>25576932
Needed someone for Twilight to bounce dialogue off of.
>>
>>25577352
>Muh spike is worthless meme
This pretty much sums up why nobody seems to care

>inb4 spikefag

Not a chance.
>>
>>25576932
the new episode was shit. he doesn't deserve recognition. he deserved a slow and painful death. if I was NM, I would have boiled spike alive.
>>
I was really curious when Glimmer was tearing the scroll. Could he disappear? Could that convince Glimmer she had done something terrible?
>>
File: rxsZtZo.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rxsZtZo.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
>>25577447
>>
>>25577472
I would have considered glimmer a hero for killing that worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>25577445
do you even read?
>>
>>25577532
spikefag please, spike caused all of this. it's all his fault. he clearly deserves to be killed for what he did.
>>
>>25577447
>>25577594
are you going to bitch about spike everytime hes mentioned? you need some psychotherapy, rarifag.
>>
>>25577652
everyone was hoping spike would die in the sticky you dumbass
>>
I want to fuck spike's hot dragon ass while i smell his feet
>>
>>25577757
that's gay. you should peel spikes scales with a cheese grater off if you ever meet him.
>>
I was really hoping that they would meet an alternate Spike in the new timeline that would be happier than this Spike so that they could add a bit of moral dilemma. And since that would just hurt Spike more it was an actual possibility.

Nope. Can't have anything but black and white, with black being misunderstood, among any antagonist that can speak.
>>
>>25578556
Note, that they did not meet alternate-selfs.
>>
>>25578709
To be fair, Spike was likely in his egg or an omelet in those timelines, while Twilight likely never would have had a reason to be in Ponyville. She was probably dead in most of them as cannon fodder.
>>
>>25578556
spike doesn't deserve any good writing. he only deserves to be the sadistic amusement for the writers. I was hoping spike would die a painful death, but they'll save that for season 6.
>>
Spike and Twilight were probably dead in most of the timelines
>>
>>25579269
only spike is dead because he deserves it.
>>
>>25576932
In reality, the final reality was a paradise outside of the area that was previously known as Ponyville, which is where all of the evil powers were quarantined to and then destroyed by the Equal Empire, where all species were treated equally and Spike wasn't hated by the universe. Twilight then destroyed that reality.
>>
File: 7f4.png (291 KB, 680x371) Image search: [Google]
7f4.png
291 KB, 680x371
>>25577707
>"everyone"

You mean you and the 10 posters you samefagged as?
>>
>>25579697
>samefagging when there is a 1 minute wait between posts and posts were being posted rapidly
>>
File: 83723838.png (483 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
83723838.png
483 KB, 1280x720
>>25577447
>>25577594
>>25577707
God, even you're dialogue is the same. You're worst than those SJWs you always holler about coming.
>>
>>25577652
>mfw I'm a rarifag
>Think Sparity is shit
>still thinks that Spike deserves to be better treated that that
I swear that he's just getting fucked at each episode now
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.