[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M A N E 7 A N E 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
M A N E 7
A
N
E
>>
>>25576885
shimmerfags BTFO
>>
Twilicorn 3.0
>>
>>25576885

Incoming shimmerfag tears
>>
I liked it a lot. However it proved Starlight IS NOT Twilight's pupil in a sense. All the mane 6 are going to help her out. And now that we have a Mane 7, Season 6 will be real interesting
>>
Holy shit... is THIS what people felt like when Twilight got her wings?
>>
I'm so glad its not Shimmer
>>
>>25577035
Mane 7 in ponyverse mane 7 in EQGverse. A crossover will be happening calling it now.
>>
G4.5 when?
>>
>>25576885
Shimmer decided herself she would live in the human world and take care of it, being penpals with twilight. Glimmer is a NEW(tm) character with much to explore.
Man, fuck that colt who forgot about her, what was his name? Sunburst? yeah, screw him.
>>
As much as I love Sunset Shimmer, I actually don't mind Starlight filling out the role of Mane7 in Equestria. Sunset is the main protagonist for EQG anyway and is the Humane7 role there.

It works, all things considered. I will say that Season 6 and the 2017 movie should be interesting to see.
>>
>>25577056
No, not even close. If you weren't there you will never know. The fandom literally died and was replaced by the cringefest you now know today
>>
File: 1424833553674.jpg (169 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1424833553674.jpg
169 KB, 1024x576
>>25576885

She could be one of the best villains. Fuck...

However, I probably shouldn't be surprised at all by the redemption. If they did it with fucking Discord two seasons ago, they can do it with anyone.
>>
>>25577056
Not even close. The moment it was announced, there was such a shitstorm that it almost brought the site down. Every single thread on MLP was about it, people were crying on other boards. It was glorious.

I guess you just had to be there
>>
>>25577381
The difference between Discord and Starlight is that Starlight was always planned to be 'reformed' by the end of the season. Her inclusion in the premier was just building up to her becoming a member of the 'mane' cast.
>>
>>25577035
Starlight is there to essentially take over Twilight's role, calling it.

Think about, adding Starlight brings back the equilibrium of the mane 6, Two examples of each race. Twilight was intentionally left out of most of the friendship map missions because she's a walking Deus Ex Machina. This is a simple way to put Twilight in a more Celestia esque role but not completely replace her.
>>
>>25577295
This. As nice as it would have been to see Shimmy having someone else make up the other mane 7 works better because I wouldn't be surprised if something like >>25577118 happened.
>>
>>25577604
This, because it gives an excuse for a secondary group to form of the princesses, while allowing for both groups to stay separate and still be completely permeable.
>>
>>25577604
>Twilight getting moved to 'princess' role and only appearing in an episode or two per season.
The reactions would be fantastic
>>
>>25577604
Agreed. They're setting up Starlight to lead the cast for Gen 4.5. It will be interesting to see how they utilize her in Season 6 and in the 2017 film. I'd wager it will be comparable to Sunset's role in RR and FG.
>>
>>25577035
>>25576885
I was kind of bored of just how strong Starlight was. Twilight is supposed to be some kind of near god classed magician, and yet Starlight was either evenly matched with her, or practically wiping the floor with her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.