[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scare Master is best season 5 episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: a357y.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a357y.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
am i the only one who thinks flutter episodes are usually the only watchable?
>>
>>25572879
>Uhm, I'm so shy~!
>>
>>25572879
most people think the opposite. I like fluttershy, but I can understand their opinion. Her lessons are more in the mind than in action, and don't convey well visually
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (29 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
29 KB, 698x1284
>>25572884
>>
>>25572879
ur waifu a shit, anon

a shit
>>
>>25572879

>I've just got to BE BRAVE!
>every single fluttershy episode

Best episode this season was Crusaders of the Lost Mark, followed by slice of life
>>
>>25573243
>followed by slice of life
I respect your opinion, but Amending Fences was 2nd for me.
>>
>>25573260

now you bring that one up, I think I actually agree with you

SOL was a solid fun silly episode and personally I felt they did a good job of making the pandering part of the plot instead of a meaningless waste of time but there were also a bunch of solid story focused episodes too that actually had some heart in them
>>
>>25572879

Fluttershy episodes are the same as spike episodes.
>>
>>25573268
I still feel pretty hard at the end of Amending Fences. Having the picture she got hung up at the end as the opposing bookend for Twilight's that they showed in the start and the promise of friendship it means for Moondancer is the kind of sappiness that makes me love the show.
>>
Best episode:
The premiere
Runner up:
Rarity Investigates

Worst episode
Make new friends but keep discord
Worst episode of the show
Slice of life
>>
Fuck no. It's one of the worst (possibly the worst of the season).

It's still "Amending Fences" or that CMC episode.
>>
>>25573494
>mad over Slice of Life

#ICameHereToLaughAtYou
>>
>>25572879
>I'm shyyyyyy
>I'm so shyyyyy
>Apparently I'm also retarded so I think these weeboo draws will scare my friends
>Oh wait, I must stop being retarded an shyyyy
>Everything is okay, but I'm going back to my shelter to stay shyyyyy

It's shit, one of the worst of the season.
>>
>>25573534

spotted shit taste
>>
>>25573494
WHat's it like having such a wrong opinion? I'm sure you're used to it by now
>>
>>25573565
Your radar is causing a feedback loop around your vicinity.
>>
>>25573565

'pandering' is not inherently a bad thing and there is literally nothing wrong with using references as something that drives the plot forward rather than being something that wastes a minute without progressing the plot
>>
File: Fan pandering.jpg (56 KB, 1642x187) Image search: [Google]
Fan pandering.jpg
56 KB, 1642x187
>>25573592
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.