[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you autists promise me something? In the finale when twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1432439841641.png (145 KB, 804x700) Image search: [Google]
1432439841641.png
145 KB, 804x700
Can you autists promise me something?
In the finale when twilight inevitably becomes responsible behind the scenes for past events like the sonic rainboom happening like they should, could you maybe not sperg out about how super important twilight has become? It's not undermining the original events if it's fixing something which became broken instead of something that was always broken being changed

thx
>>
>>25572554
>>
>>25572554
If they just stop Starlight and Rainbow is still the one to pull of the Rainboom, I'll be glad.
If Twilight does it in Rainbow's place I might just murder someone.
>>
>>25572562
/thread
>>
>>25572582
Pls murder somebody from Hasnobro staff so the show is finally cancelled
>>
>>25572582
this, please let it be dash
I can't stand retcons, especially ones that use time travel and do the whole "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG" shit
>>
>>25572554
It was me barry , MEEEEEEEEE !
>>
>>25572627
It wouldn't even be "it was me all along!" because she would have actually changed it from being Rainbow Dash, which Rainbow knew for certain.
>>
>>25572627

But that's not 'all along', it's a new change
I guess it depends how you view time travel though - whether it's rewriting past events or just revealing how it had always happened. I take it as the former
>>
Not your personal army
>>
>>25572636
Maybe she casts haste one rainbow dash causing her to go boom.
That would explain why adult dash had problems pulling it off again
>>
>>25572554
>Singular timeline: Dash performs the sonic rainboom
>Glimmer intervenes, redirecting the flow of time into an alternate one
>Twilight rectifies this, overwriting time again. Dash performs the rainboom because Twilight gave her the opportunity to again in this timeline (not that Dash would ever know)
>>
>>25572554
/ntt/ will at least have a purpose again in that case cause originally it served as a haven for all the Twifags from the Twilicorn and Brad/Flash shitstorming.
>>
Promise not accepted mofo
>>
>>25572554
Ahahahaha
>>
>>25572554
Twifags are cancer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.