[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you smooch a ghost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: tumblr_np6l36i2DM1sbjmddo1_500.png (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6l36i2DM1sbjmddo1_500.png
58 KB, 500x500
Would you smooch a ghost?
>>
I'd do more than smooch
>>
>>25569196
you give her a hug too?
>>
>>25569243
WOO-HOO!
>>
>>25569243
I wanna cuddle ghost pone.
>>
>>25569061

I would hold her ethereal hoof.
>>
>>25569061
Mettaton pls
>>
>>25569293
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
Reported, you sick fuck.
>>
>>25569061
I would give ghostpone a long and deep kiss.
>>
>>25569061
I would pass through ghost pone.
>>
>Be Anon and shit.
>Ponies didn’t really like the idea of you living in town.
>Something about ruining the values and morals of young foals with your language and behavior.
>Shit all you did was draw a few dicks on the side of Twiggles castle.
>Horses can’t take a joke.
>Anyway, they said you could live in the abandoned house on the hill.
>For a second it looked kinda spooky when you approached it.
>Then you remember where you are.
>Its magic fucking horseland.
>The most that could happen is you’d stub a toe or something.
>When you got inside the house it looked like shit.
>Cobwebs and dust everywhere.
>Eh fuck it, you’ve lived in worse.
>Walking around you did notice that it had furniture.
>At least you wouldn’t have to go and “acquire” some from the generous princess of friendship.
>”Umm excuse.”
>Da fuq?
>Looking around you saw a floating pony.
>How’d a Pegasus get in here?
>”Wait what am I supposed to do?”
>Looking closer you saw that it was not a pegasi, it was a spooky.
>And she was fumbling with what looked like an instruction manual.
>”Oh here it is, wooo boooh!”
>”Leave this place! Wooooo!”
“Wow you suck at this.”
>The spooky ghost shut up immediately and blushed.
“Here let me show you how it’s done.”

>Be Twalot
>It was time to go and see how Anon was doing in his new home.
>You were about to knock on his door when a ghost flew right through it and into the sky.
>What in tartarus is going on?
>You heard the door open behind you and the familiar voice address you.
>”Oh hey there spurtle light, you see the look on the ghosts face?”
>Turning to face the human you stopped and sighed.
“Anon, please put your pants back on.”
>>
I'd put my dick in her
>>
>>25569061
since she's intangible , I can just stick my dick in anywhere yes?
>>
>>25569061
Depends, how well can she pose on TV?
>>
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.
>>
File: 1407002080404.jpg (88 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1407002080404.jpg
88 KB, 500x682
spoopy
>>
>>25569061
Heck yeah
>>
>>25569061
would slime
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 640x480
>>25569061
This is a more important question
>>
>>25570350
>HECK YEAH >HECK YEAH
>HECK YEAH >HECK YEAH
>>
>>25569061
Does Putin steal teapots?
>>
I'd give her a good old high-five.

Nothing beats a high five.
>>
File: Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png (33 KB, 512x437) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png
33 KB, 512x437
>>25569061
No.
I aint afraid of no ghost.
>>
>>25569061
HECK YEAH
E
C
K

Y
E
A
H
>>
>>25569534
don't stop
>>
>>25569061
Hella Yeah
>>
>>25569061
I'd fuck it.
>>
File: big dick.png (2 KB, 340x280) Image search: [Google]
big dick.png
2 KB, 340x280
>>25570385
Fuck yeah
>>
>>25569061
A ghost touched my ass once.
And my friend's ass. It was interesting night.
>>
File: 2b8.png (130 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
2b8.png
130 KB, 827x966
>>25570820
>>>/x/
>>
>>25570831
>not enjoying IRL sexy sp00p
>>
>>25570820
Same here it was super spoopy
>>
File: A.gif (453 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
A.gif
453 KB, 500x403
That bitch wants my soul, I know it
>>
>>25569061
>schff... clump
>schff... clump
>you are Anonymous.
>schff... clump
>you arrived in Equestria not long ago, falling out of a swirling vortex between realities.
>schff... clump
>you were cut off from everything that mattered to you, every friend, every relation, not a single coin or even your reputation to your name.
>schff... clump
>you weren't lucky enough to fall into favor with any of the well-to-do locals in Ponyville, like the princess who lived in her glittering castle, or that fashionista pony who ran the local boutique.
>schff... clump
>but even still, things have been going better for you lately.
>schff... clump
>with a strong back, a dedication to work, and a strange sleep schedule, you were able to secure a job that pays well enough to keep you housed and fed.
>schff ...clump
>plus, you never did mind working by lantern light.
>schf... ... ...clump
>you scoop the last small pile of dirt into the hole, patting it down with the flat of your shovel.
>with a practiced care, you work your way around the mound of dirt, tamping it neatly so that it's just barely raised above the surrounding grass.
>finally, you fish around the pockets of your suit, pulling out a few small satchels to examine them.
"Let's see, lily? No no, Chrysa is more traditional I think. Violet? No, too obvious, hrm. She'd want to stand out, no fair giving her roses when Ms. Apricot right next door has them too. How about... peonies? Yes, I think you'll like them."
>you pull out a light pink bag and grab a pinch of seeds, sprinkling them near the headstone and pressing them into the fresh soil with your thumb before smoothing the dirt over again.
"Chrysanthemum Bouquet of the family Bouquet, may this night you begin, after a long and arduous life, the gentle rest you have so earned. Sleep well; requiescat in pace."
>you stand up slowly, carrying the lantern in one hand and your trusty shovel over your shoulder in the other as you walk back towards the gravedigger's cottage.
>>
File: smooch.png (87 KB, 687x554) Image search: [Google]
smooch.png
87 KB, 687x554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Ut7Cx_Wrs

>"...Smooch me?"
>"...But i'm not pretty at all..."
>>
File: 1446942018601.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446942018601.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>25569061
yes
>>
>>25571224
>Gravedigger Anon
Fitting.

Continue.
>>
>>25571224
>it's very nearly sunrise when you finally get changed, clean, and into bed.
>nothing is ever as nice as closing up the thick, light-blocking curtains of your cottage and curling up beneath the covers after a long night's work.
>it's one of life's few pleasures, really.
>no wonder, then, that a certain somepony would come along and ruin that perfect cocoon of restfulness not two hours later with a rapping, rapping, rapping at your chamber door.
>(but only this, and nothing more)
>(like for example explaining who in their right mind would wake a gravedigger in middle of the day)
"Who is it? What do you want?!"
>you snap at the door, hoping that simply being gruff and unfriendly will scare them away.
>"It's Rainbow Dash."
>...
>it's nice to have reminders like these so you always remember just WHY you prefer the company of the dead.
"And whaddayou waaaaaaaaant?"
>you moan back, covering your face with a pillow.
>"Just let me in!"
>you let out a gutteral growl in frustration, tearing yourself out of the nest of blankets and bedding and half-crawling to the door.
>in your frustration you yank the door open, desperate to get whatever this is over an--
>OHGODWHY
>WHO PUT ALL THIS LIGHT HERE
>you stumble backwards, letting out a moan of anguish for your poor unprepared retinas.
>and of course because you're a slob, you stumble over a misplaced box, fairly tripping back into your bedroom as you scatter detritus everywhere.
>Rainbow Dash barges in, failing to notice your peril as you scramble to stay standing.
>"Finally! Anon, what took you so long? I was knocking for like ten minutes!"
>you don't bother to dignify that with a response, instead blinking rapidly to force your treacherous eyes to adjust.
"Dash, if you don't tell me what you want in the next five seconds, I swear I'm going to be digging an extra grave tonight."
>"Haha, yeah. Anyway, we need you over at the Spoon mansion! There's a--"
>>
Heck yeah.
>>
>>25571375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km1BviTjBNU
>>
>>25571489
"A ghost haunting them," you cut her off, "shouting about 'the bloodline' and 'the proud Spoon family name', right? God dammit..."
>"Y-yeah. How'd you know?" Dash shoots you a quizzical look that you wave off impatiently.
"It's not that important, why didn't you bring this to Father Marein though?"
>"He's out in Saddle Arabia, looking for that altar to Pazuzu, remember? Anon, come on, get dressed, Twilight and the others are waiting."
>grudgingly, you comply, looking for your clean suit that you wear to the wakes when your boss Mr. Repose is out and you have to cover for him.
>"...ahem."
>Dash coughs into her hoof in a way you're sure she considers 'subtle'
"What's your hurry?" you mutter, rolling your sunken eyes at the prompt.
>Finally, with your tie done up properly, you make it almost to the door.
>Hoooooold on a second.
>you run back and grab a pair of thickly tinted sunglasses, sliding them on your face before striking out with Dash halfway-pulling you along.

---

>"Anonymous, darling! There you are, we were worried!"
>"Th-thank goodness you're here! We think i-its... in there..."
>"Whoo, y'all look a mite bit rough there, sugarcube, you sure yer up to dealin' with this spook?"
>you wave off the chatter, pushing gently but insistently through the gaggle of mares and onlookers who had gathered at the mansion's front gate.
"Anyone still inside?"
>"No, Silver Spoon and Hired Hand were the only two inside when... it... happened,"
>Twilight explained, mentally stumbling over the word 'haunting'.
>Pinkie gives you the same suspicious stare she's reserved especially for you ever since you fell out of the portal.
>as you walk up the steps, you can feel the fall breeze turn cold, and an unnatural shadow looms over you as you approach the threshold.
>yep
>definitely haunted
>turning to the girls, you rifle through your outer coat pockets, eventually pulling out a small black book.
>>
>>25571575
"Folks, if you would, pardon me while I deal with this; although there should be no threat to anyone, I do ask for your safety that you remain outside the premises of the building until I come back out, regardless of anything you see or hear."
>then, flipping through the pages dramatically, you find a passage and turn back to the door, raising one hand to press against the heavy oak portal while the other holds the book.
"Exodus demonus..."
>you intone, slapping your hand once against the door.
"Spookus scarus..."
>your palm smacks against the door a second time.
"Aintafraidus... noghostus!"
>you ball your hand in a fist and slam it, the door slowly creaking open with an ominous groan.
>you step halfway inside, leaning back out to call to the group of onlookers.
"If I'm not back in five minutes..."
>you let the door start to shut.
"Just wait longer!"
>it slams shut behind you, a force holding it fast to prevent anyone else from entering.

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xype8GOHZpA
>you look around the foyer, the light from the bright and sunny day outside barely seeming to cast more than a pale glow through the windows.
>despite it being relatively warm for how late in the season it is, the room still feels chilly.
>it even seems to smell like dust and cobwebs, despite the fact that Silver Spoon talks ceaselessly about having a dozen maids her father staffs to take care of the place.
>first rule of dealing with a spirit: very rarely can you trust your senses to be objective.
>indeed, the further you venture into the expansive entryway, the more solitary and discomforting the house begins to feel.
>by the time you're midway across the foyer to the office doors, it feels like you should be sneaking to avoid breaking the heavy silence in the room.
>undeterred, you continue, your stride unbroken
>the sooner you get this done, the faster you can get back to bed.
>besides, you muse darkly:
>both you and Father Marein expected this sooner or later.
>>
>>25571808
>Gilded Spoon was never a particularly calm individual in life, and he had died rather suddenly.
>the old codger had all sorts of pent up emotions and regrets to share.
>and what did his family do?
>pack up his body and ship it to some big funeral home upstate, so he could be entombed with distant relatives he neither talked to nor cared for.
>your body practically runs on automatic as you ignore the wind-that-sounds-suspiciously-like-a-whisper, the candelabra lighting itself suddenly, and the painting moving out of the corner of your eye.
>you understand his plight to some extent, you really do.
>but usually it only takes one exorcism to get a ghost to move on, and you know Father Marein's no slouch when it comes to this sort of thing.
>as you make your way into the study, you see something yellow and translucent shoot into the ceiling, and a creaking of wood that definitely could fool you into thinking it was a cackle.
>you feel the cool breeze from the foyer turn positively arctic as it whips into a whirlwind, papers and curtains rustling as they float on an otherworldly current.
>just as the first books are beginning to lift themselves free and twirl along, you slap the book closed, placing one hand on your hip as you look up at where the ethereal presence had escaped into the ceiling.
"Gilded Spoon, I know it's you again! This is Anonymous, I'm an associate of Father Marein, and I know for a FACT he performed your exorcism last week. What are you doing back here?!"
>the wind audibly wavers at your declaration, but begins to pick up again after a second's seeming consideration.
>to counter, you slap your black book on the ground, crossing both arms as you scowl at the light fixture.
"Does Paring know you're doing this? Do I have to go get her to come down here and fetch you?"
>all at once the wind stops and an incorporeal form with a thick mustache floats slowly down, looking guilty.
>>
I might if Spook 'Ems was continued.
Mettaton.
>>
>>25571815
>"Ut ut, now, no need to involve the, uh, the missus now, is there? You'll have to excuse me, bit hard of hearing in this ear..."
"You're dead, Gilded. You don't need ears to hear me."
>"Hrm, well, you understand though..."
"No, I'm afraid I really don't. This is fairly standard exorcist procedure, Gilded, we help you resolve your unfinished business, you get the fuck out of this mortal plane and enjoy your afterlife. Did we not give comfort to those who survived you?"
>"Ah, no, you all did a bang-up job of--"
"Did we miss any of your 'must do's' on your bucket list? I'll have you know it takes some doing to get that tea imported all the way here just so you can have one last whiff of it."
>"No no, not at all, and that was a lovely bit of Silver Rain / Wuya Oolong blend, if I might say--"
"Well then what?"
>the flustered apparition tugs on his mustache perplexedly, finally muttering something he knows full well you can't hear.
>you place your hand to your ear, beckoning him to speak up
>"...wntasrtutmgrandottr."
"What about your granddaughter?"
>he lets out a huff of exasperation.
>"I want you to sort out my granddaughter. I've been watching her since I shuffled off the old coil, and she's..."
"A bit precocious." you offer.
>"No, she's a spoiled brat."
>so much for softening the blow.
>"The Spoon family name is a proud one, stretching back for as long as ponies have used utensils! Surely you understand my concern!"
>pursing your lips, you begrudgingly nod.
>shame he couldn't have told her this when he was alive; maybe she'd have actually listened.
>"Well, I just... that is, I want..." he takes a deep breath, composing himself.
>"I would rather like to give the girl a stern talking-to, just myself to her. Could that, er... be arranged?"
>>
>>25571961
>your brow furrows as you think, pondering the idea.
>given that he's already reneged once, you don't want to give the ghost too much slack here.
>but he does seem rather genuine in his concern, if nothing else.
>sighing heavily, you point at him as you speak.
"Fine. You have tonight, and ONLY tonight, to address her. Keep it civil, and by dream only. Don't make me sorry I did this, Gilded; my job is burials, not wish fulfillment."
>"Hoho, yessir! I'll be able to go with a smile in my heart, after this!"
>the pervasive chill lifts all at once, the entire mansion returning to its previous decadence like a switch being flipped.
>the midday sun pours through the windows, the house is quiet and cozy, and everything is cheerful and bright
>so... so bright
>you wince even behind your sunglasses

---

"There."
>you walk outside, taking the stairs at a brisk pace as you push again through the throng of multicolored ponies.
>"Y'all did it? Well yeehaw, Ah knew y'could! Thanks a million, 'Nonymous!"
>"Yes, thank you for taking care of that... phenomenon."
>"Can I look? Tell me when I can look..."
>"Oh Fluttershy, honestly, there was nothing to even look at!"
"Yep, all done, problem solved."
>"Anon, could you--"
"Is someone dead?"
>"Er, well no, but there's this garden--"
"Call Roseluck."
>you stride determinedly towards where the edge of the Everfree Forest meets the graveyard, well away from most ponies' houses.
>it's a quaint little place, with all the amenities you could ever want.
>and right now, you only want one thing:
>a good...
>you check your watch
>...four hours' sleep before you have to be up for work.
>damn ponies, you think as you unlock the door and stumble inside.
>shoulda just let him haunt the place.
>>
>>25571967
I'll continue this after some sleep, sorry for the long wind-up.
>>
Spooks go bump in the night
>>
>>25569536
>>25569537
What if she possesses your dick?
>>
>>25571375
>>25571511
>
Ghost pone with Nabstablook personality
muh heart
>>
>>25569061
Yeth :3
>>
>>25569255
I don't give a shit about how late i am, it's WOO WOO dumbass
>>
Can the strange waifu thread make a comeback pls?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
no
>>
>>25578438
>Can the strange waifu thread make a comeback pls?
pffft
no.
>>
I want to fuck her ethereal ponut.
>>
>>25571967
>>25571977
Sounds good, this is a fun read.

>>25573069
Well you just deal with it unless you got some sort of untested and unlicensed nuclear backpack to get rid of it.

>>25573087
That just sounds like another shy ghost guy/gal. Like that hasn't been done before.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 195x195
>>25570430
stupid milky licker
>>
File: perona smile 5.png (87 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
perona smile 5.png
87 KB, 248x255
>>
BOOOoooooOOO
>>
>>25569061
I'm gonna bust her so hard
>>
>>25583395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
File: I'm ready for the smooches.png (321 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
I'm ready for the smooches.png
321 KB, 1000x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VooEs6osXh8

>"Anon... I'm ready for the smooches"
>>
>>25571967
>it's nearly an hour past sunset when you finally roll out of your bed and blink the sleep out of your eyes.
>you're still dead tired, but of course you have a job to do.
>even on the nights when you're not burying the recently deceased, you still have the task of tending to all the graves.
>except for the rare occasions when a spirit grows restless, this is what your true task is:
>patrolling the grounds, mowing the grass, tending to the flowers and cleaning the gravestones.
>it's not a terribly difficult task, but it's one you take a measure of pride in anyway.
>most ponies are superstitious to some degree; not that you blame them, even back home the idea of handling bodies or even just being around the dead was uncomfortable for most.
>still, you think as you pour a bit of water on Ms. Weight's asters
>it's no reason for them to not come and visit the graves from time to time.
>you wave the lantern around, the orange flame lighting the well-kept tombstones wildly as it swings in your hand.
"All abed for the night?" you ask, half-sarcastically.
>you don't expect an answer, but in case some poor pony's soul gets restless, it doesn't hurt to ask.
>all you hear to respond is the gentle song of crickets chirping.
"Good, good."
>you look up at the sky, the moon just barely visible behind a thick wall of cloud.
>might be getting some rain later tonight...
>you wander back to the cottage, grabbing a rain slicker and a pair of lopping shears; after you'd gotten the markers back to their former glory and cut back all the weeds from when you started, you'd just been maintaining the plot of land.
>Well, Mayor Mare finally approved your request for an expansion towards the Everfree.
>you resolve to get those brambles and vines cleared out tonight and tomorrow, and hopefully you can start chopping down trees by the start of next week.
>with an earthy thunk, you plant a lantern hook nearby, and set to work.
>>
>>25581950
>Implying she would have any power over the depressed fucks that lurk this board
>>
>>25586644
Maybe not. Her negative ghosts didn't even work on Usopp, and he's got a lot more going for him than some of us. Friends, for a start.
>>
>>25585641
Boss fuckin' song, m8.
>>
>>25586605
>true to your guess, about 45 minutes later, you can feel the first drops of rain hit your head.
>you finally have a decent hole carved into the Everfree's underbrush, and though the slope of the hill is a little steep, you can probably flatten it out with some help and get it workable.
>something about this rain colors your mood, dulling it.
>the rain at night always felt "right", to you, like a breath of fresh air after the rush of daytime.
>but this felt... different, somehow.
>like the sad half-slush kind of rain that comes just before winter.
>as you cut, you cast out for a song to break up the soft hiss of water hitting earth.
"O death... O death... won't you spare me o'er for another year?"
>you intermingle humming and singing, chopping away at the thorns and pulling them out with the shears with an increasingly grim attitude.
"Well what is this that I can't see? With ice-cold hands takin' hold of me?"
>it's tough work, and the rain makes it tougher, but you can muscle through it.
"Well I am Death, none can excel... I'll open the door to heaven or hell..."
>some branches take a few aggressive snips to get loose, and more than once you wind up using the closed blades as a pry to pull the branch free, muttering darkly and cursing at the obstinate plant.
"'O Death,' some would pray.. 'could you wait to call me another day?'"
>you tug at a particularly thick branch, snapping the shears closed a few times on the springy wood.
"The children pray... the preacher preach... but time and mercy is-- ngh-- whoa!"
>you stumble slightly as you readjust your footing, the now rain-slicked leaves sliding out from under your foot.
>the fall knocks the wind from you and throws the shears into the air, your whole body sliding down the hill thanks to the momentum of your fall.
>>
>>25588440
>you see a flash of steel as the sheers land point-down in the dirt next to your head as you slide by, the incline carrying you further than you expected, tumbling when you hit a root a third of the way down the hill.
"Fuck! sh--no!"
>you wince and groan as you finally roll to a stop at the foot of the hill, the whirling brown and green of dead and living plants finally slowing so you can discern their shapes again.
>shaking your head, you stand up, dizzied from your fall.
>but as you brush the loamy soil off of your slicker, you notice a feeling that stops you dead in your tracks.
>the familiar sensation of hair raising on the back of your neck.
>the inexplicable silence of the forest around you, and the desperate urge not to break it with your movement.
>the dark and ominous shadows playing along the treeline, making shapes in your mind you know can't really be there.
>turning slowly, you look over your shoulder at the tiny hollow you'd tumbled into.
>and even though you didn't want to see it, there was no getting past what you saw when you really looked.
>a small, crooked chunk of rock, crumbling from decades of neglect.
>the name completely illegible, and the birth date worn away by time.
>the ground completely flat and featureless.
>but you know a gravestone when you see one.
>none of this is earth-shattering, of course; digging graves, you get used to this kind of neglect and damage.
>no, what's sending literal chills down your spine is the set of numbers indicating year of death...
>easily a hundred years have gone by since this pony passed away, their spirit likely untended, body unceremoniously dropped into the earth.
>'A spirit unable to pass to the afterlife will haunt the land', you remember reading. 'The longer it lingers, unremembered and unfulfilled, the more resentment and hatred twist it. When a spirit's last shred of identity disappears--'
>you whisper the words under your breath
"It becomes a windigo."
>>
>>25588457
>scrambling towards the incline of the hill, you resolve to get yourself out as quickly as possible.
>you need to tell someone, warn the town, see if Father Marein returned on the evening train--
>a burst of arctic-cold wind to your back stuns you in your tracks
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA!"
>you hear a distorted cry from behind you, the sound filling your ears and slowing your reflexes.
>sluggishly, you try again to force yourself to move, but the sound of hoofsteps against thin air and another piercing wail cause you to slip, falling face-first against the hill.
>you feel the biting frost against your shoulder, and have to fight your body to even move, much less look behind you.
>>
>>25588470
>the face you see from the corner of your eye is bright blue, piercing white eyes shining an otherworldly light as the apparition's mouth stretches impossibly wide.
>"aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
>it screams, the adrenaline finally kicking in at the sight and forcing your muscles into a frenzy of movement as you claw your way back towards the top of the hill.
>in your blind panic, you don't notice the warmth returning to your limbs until you've nearly reached the hole in the foliage you slipped through.
>it's only as you cast a fleeting glance over your shoulder that you notice it:
>the figure, rather than chasing you down, seems frozen at the bottom of the hill.
>twin glimmers of silver run down its cheeks as it watches you, frigid hoof still outstretched towards you.
>on one side of its head, you can make out a flicker of red amidst the wild white mane.
>"Aaaaahhh..."
>it moans again, watching as you back slowly away from it.
>the two of you stare at each other, neither daring to make a move.
>until slowly, its hoof retracts back towards its body
>its gaping mouth returns to normal size and then closes
>and the whole figure fades mutedly into nothingness
>for a few seconds, all you can do is breathe and wonder at what just happened.
>but the feeling of a raindrop landing on your nose snaps you out of it, and you regain your senses.
>...
>you need to make some calls.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-20-27-31.jpg (527 KB, 1440x1597) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-20-27-31.jpg
527 KB, 1440x1597
Yes
>>
>>25588483
Anybody give a shit about this?
>>
File: 1399847563693.gif (666 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1399847563693.gif
666 KB, 400x400
>>25590173
I do.
>>
>>25590173
I do
>>
>>25590276
>>25590798
I'll see what I can do about a few more posts tomorrow then, good to know there's someone reading.
>>
File: 1448739426443.png (731 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448739426443.png
731 KB, 1280x720
>>25590907
>>
I really wish spookems was continued
>>
>>25590173
Nigga don't stop.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/924332?scope=scpe4c6097c95f75ac0fef87256b9f87788a08cf3e1a
>>
>>25591412
Would you?
>>
File: 1360454092443.gif (2 MB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
1360454092443.gif
2 MB, 420x360
>>25591461
Would I?!
>>
>>25591461
>>
File: remove spooky.jpg (38 KB, 498x349) Image search: [Google]
remove spooky.jpg
38 KB, 498x349
>>25569061
Reminder that in case of Spooky, call your favorite Spooky removal service.
>>
>>25591652
Pls don't be mean to the spookies
>>
>>25591652
What if they hire the team to remove me? Ghosts can do some wacky shit to convince them over the phone.
>>
File: Datface.png (93 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Datface.png
93 KB, 250x250
>>25591652
there's only one thing I need removed
>>
>>25571958
I miss it too
>>
>>25590907
bumpin' for this
>>
File: 1446976256009.png (535 KB, 954x704) Image search: [Google]
1446976256009.png
535 KB, 954x704
>>25569061
I would lose a cyoa to a horde of thirsty anons, what about you guys?
>>
Heck yeah
>>
>>25588457
No gonna lie, I got some chills reading this specific post.
>>
>>25588483
>"You are quite sure you saw it, right? A windigo, this previous night?"
>you sit hunched over in Zecora's hut, clutching your cup of herbal tea as the faint light of morning peeks through her windows.
>between your larger stature and her scattered organization of the hut, it's dangerous for you to stretch out too much.
>Another sleepless day, but at least this time you have good reason to be up so late.
"I... I think so? But like I said, it-- she, I guess-- wasn't aggressive yet. Windigos are supposed to make you feel anger, right? This was more like, I suppose despair is the right word."
>the zebra taps her hoof to her chin lightly, before trotting to a corner of her hut to dig around for some alchemical item or another.
>you recall again the look on her face as the two of you stared at one another, the way she seemed to paw at the air with her hoof.
>now, distanced from that place and its effects, you could see with a bit more objectivity.
>"If you wish to drive this creature out, I have some tools laying about," Zecora explains, appraising a bullwhip closely before throwing it back into the pile.
>"Relics from some ages past, to vanquish this unsavory ghast." She offers you a lance that you appraise briefly; you'd prefer not to use such a crude thing, especially given how unwieldy it is.
>she shrugs and makes her way to her reagents, looking through them carefully.
"I'm just a gravedigger, Zecora, I don't want to actually have to hurt the thing-- er, her."
>"But your exorcist is missing, true? Then the job of vanquishing falls to you."
>she pushes an ornate vial of water into your hand that you roll over in your hands, thinking as you talk.
>>
>>25597658

"Is there a way to restore a spirit when they've been neglected this long? I mean, most of what I've read deals with communing with ghosts, but I can't talk to her if all she's so far gone she just..." you shudder, "...screams."
>the striped mare points a camera at you, looking through the viewfinder before shaking it disappointedly.
>"Though many a power can my herbs bestow, there are some things even I do not know. If you must fight this being, then, I offer my tools once again; but to restore equinity? I have no answer, as you see."
>she pats you on the shoulder and offers you a sigil of the sun, the closest thing to a holy relic this world has.
>"I know you wish to bring her peace, as you do to all deceased; but recall, if you must fight instead... your task is only to bury the dead."
>you hold the relic up carefully by the chain, watching it spin slowly.
"I know. And if it comes down to it, I guess I'll have to send her off by force," you sigh heavily. "But it's just so... cosmically unfair, isn't it? She got like this because she had something worth staying in this world over, and look how the world treated her in return."
>a sudden thought causes you to start.
>you drop the sigil into your pocket and stand up, clonking your head on the roof in your hurry to get moving.
"...and she finally sees me, and I run away from her as soon as I know she's there. Dammit."
>you rush out of Zecora's house, leaving your tea half-drank behind you.
>despite your sudden departure, the zebra mare doesn't seem surprised or put off by your actions.
>"Best of luck, o tender of the grave!"
>she waves as you leave, trotting back inside to resume her own potion-brewing work.
>"May that poor mare's soul you save."
>she smiles as she consults her potion book and stirs the cauldron.
>>
>>25569534
kek
>>
>>25597672
Pretty good job writing Zecora.
>>
>>25569256
ghost cuddles are chilly
>>
>>25594898
>Pic
My sides
>>
>>25597672
>what had started as an unsettling feeling in the pit of your stomach, harrying you to quicken your pace, had grown the longer you'd walked and thought.
>what had started as a brisk walk had quickly devolved into a worried jog.
>logically, you tell yourself, there's no reason you should be running.
>you sprint down the path through the forest at full speed, heedless to any noise you're making that might draw timberwolves or worse.
>she's existed like that for who knows how long, it's not like a couple minutes either way could change her fate.
>you hurdle-jump a low-hanging branch, your lungs burning in your chest as you run.
>odds are good that this could've happened weeks or even months from now, to some foolish filly playing to close to the woods or a surveyor scouting the edge of the forest.
>you break the treeline and skid to a stop, the light harsh in your eyes.
>but you had found her then, last night.
>and the moment you realized what that must have seemed like, to her, you couldn't shake that mounting worry in the back of your brain.
>you run along the treeline, vaulting clumsily over the babbling brook that runs near Fluttershy's cottage.
>Mr. Bear raises his head for a second to watch you fly by before going back to his bear business.
>your encounters with ghosts have been few, but one thing has remained constant for every time you've seen or spoken to one.
>without a body to contain them, their emotions and desires are manifest in the world itself.
>you finally reach the first headstone, the sky seeming to darken steadily as you run without the excuse of clouds.
>in short: when dealing with a ghost
>you know to trust your instincts, even if you know logically not to follow them.
>so it doesn't help one bit, as you find the hole you'd cut into the brush last night, to know what you'll find when you slide down this path and come face to face with it.
>knowing doesn't stop your brain from screaming at your body one constant, forceful demand:
>run
>>
>>25596699
>>25599683
Glad you guys like it, I'm not much good at writing horror but hopefully it's mildly entertaining. Any suggestions for improvement?

Also, my day's been swiss-cheesed, so sorry if the writing is coming slowly. I'm kind of doing it on the fly, so it takes me a bit to get back into it when I'm called away.
>>
File: anon.jpg (33 KB, 398x408) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
33 KB, 398x408
>>25569061
>>
I swear if this thread hits page 10, I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>25569061

Fuck you and your quiz show you robot possessing fag
>>
>>25570350
There were too many posts before this.

You're all slippin'
>>
>>25600349
Well I'm not really sure which direction your story is going. It has elements of comedy early, but you are doing a good job building suspense, particularly with >>25600303, at least for me.

I came into the thread expecting shenanigans with ghost ponies, but Gravedigger Anon battling Windigos is a pretty interesting idea as well. Count me as excited to see where it goes.
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (3 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
3 KB, 124x118
>>25600386
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>25600928
ah shit, jpeg
>>
File: 1407884919781.png (757 KB, 989x1024) Image search: [Google]
1407884919781.png
757 KB, 989x1024
>>
>>25601297
That is a very adorable ghost
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1166x878
>>25601297
>1203-1215
>she was only 12
this just got feelsy
>>
>>25602691
oh shit, I had never noticed that when I posted it
>>
I like this story.
>>
>>25569061
Let's make this a little more interesting. What if ghost pone had the power of possession (which removes the memories of the victim), what with her being a spooky spirit and all? Then she and you could date each other, find a code word, and whenever she's horny she could possess some random stranger near you, tell you the code word, and you two could bang each other's brains out in public. Claim that the libido is a takeaway from Earth and that you're just very popular among mares (if you're questioned). Then proceed to bang whichever cop questioned you because your ghost qt possessed them. You then walk around Ponyville knowing that you've banged most of the mares there but they don't remember it. Maybe you've put a bun in their oven, too, but you could bribe ghost Twilight to cast a spell for magical seed that changes what the offspring look like each time you ejaculate.

That'd be hot. Any interest in me writing that?
>>
>>25605317
>Any interest in me writing that?
I would be interested.
>>
>>25605317
My brain says no but my scientific curiosity says yes. And I never doubt the tiny science guy in my head.
>>
>>25605421
I was mostly joking about the impregnation spell FYI, if that's the turnoff here. Good to know that mini-Nye is interested at least.
>>25605380
Very good. Tomorrow morning, it's late as fuck for me.
>>
Bump for more green
>>
>>25600303
moar
>>
>>25605317
I'm interested, sorry I'm several hours late to say so, but looks like you're already doing it so cool.

Personally the magic semen thing seems a little weird, but if it makes for a good story, do it. Since they were born of you and ghostwaifu's fucking, the kids could totally have spoopy supernatural powers like every creepy possessed kid in movies.
>>
>>25602691
I never asked for this feel, Anon...
>>
>>25605317
I would UN℉~~~ so fucking hard man.
>>
>>25600303
got an idea of how the next few posts for this are going to go, but probably won't be able to write them until tomorrow evening. Just trying to head off the "writefag is kill" posts at the pass.
>>
>>25569607
The amount of glamour radiating from her poses could kill a man
>>
>>25569626
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake
Spooks come out for a screaming wake
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize
>>
>Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide
Or a silly spook may sit by your side
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize
Grim grinning ghosts, come out to socialize
>>
>>25608163
As the moon climbs high over dead Oak Tree
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes, start to shriek and harmonize
Grim grinning ghosts come out socialize
>>
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
Restless bones etherealize
Rise as spooks of every size
>>
Bumb?
>>
>>25608637
no, ghosts can't bump anon, they just go through things
>>
No, because ghosts are not real!!
>>
Bump for stories
>>
File: medium.jpg (91 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
91 KB, 442x600
Spoopy bump
>>
File: SQUAD BROKEN.jpg (7 KB, 152x158) Image search: [Google]
SQUAD BROKEN.jpg
7 KB, 152x158
>>25609875
GAH
>>
>>25609298
And neither are pone. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>25611590
>>
>>25611590
>>
Itt everyone bumps for writefag to finish the story and we get some sweet ghastly pone love.

Bump
>>
>>25613699
That's the plan. I really hope someone comes back for to write some.
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 396x603) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 396x603
Heck yeah
>>
File: Screenshot_20151130-185401.jpg (220 KB, 792x790) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151130-185401.jpg
220 KB, 792x790
This is Steven Rehm the most cynical brony I know
>>
File: 1447647316242.gif (4 MB, 426x232) Image search: [Google]
1447647316242.gif
4 MB, 426x232
Blarp
>>
>>25614254
I've got an idea... But not sure if I can find the time to write it out... Was thinking spooky ghosty secks. Still not sure how it would work though... But I'd make it such.
>>
File: 1441651091196.png (160 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1441651091196.png
160 KB, 659x659
>>25616812
Can't wait
>>
File: 1447362720616.jpg (46 KB, 512x335) Image search: [Google]
1447362720616.jpg
46 KB, 512x335
>>25616812
Posting spooky pone
>>
File: 1441440966312.jpg (128 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1441440966312.jpg
128 KB, 800x700
>>25618631
Spooky ghost sex soon?
>>
File: 1421362159755.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1421362159755.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>25618826
I sure hope so.
>>
File: 1422079195157.png (299 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1422079195157.png
299 KB, 700x700
>>25601297
>Died at 12, 20 and 31 years old

How long DO ponies live?

>pic completely unrelated
>>
>>25619727
Normal ponies can live up to 20 to 30 years, MAYBE 40, which is longer than some horses.

Also, post Dark Souls stuff in the Souls thread, it could use the content.
>>
>>25616812
Well it was just too fun of an idea not to do. I got a good bit written up, and I'll finish it before too long. I'm not going to make this some kind of epic, but I'm certainly going to have fun with this concept.

So without further adieu, I give you A Tale of Two Ghosts!

>You are Anonymous.
>And you are the newest denizen of this crazy horse world of magic and colors.
>Colors you would be admiring more if it wasn’t that you were a complete creature of the night.
>Of course you went through the whole ritual of “What the fuck are you? Where the fuck did you come from? Well just go live with Twilight so she can observe you and help you make some friends.”
>This all happened about two weeks ago, and since you’d been living with Twatlight and her dragon thing Squeak.
>At least her owl was cool. The owl got you, and you got it.
>Which brings you to tonight…
“Hooo, hoho, hooooo?” You’re staring face to face with Owlowiscious doing your best attempt to communicate with it.
>“Hoho!” It responds to you, taking a small rock you were holding out in its talon.
>Bursting into the air in the silent manner only an owl can, it flutters out the nearest window of the crystalline castle.
>Resting back in your chair you begin the mental countdown
>’Five… Four… Three… Two…’
>You hear a shrill draconian sequel ring out through the castle.
>”OWWWW TWIIIIII Your owl just threw ANOTHER stone! This one hit me on the HEAD!”
“Heh I love that fucking owl!” You begin to chuckle to yourself, lavishing in your nocturnal shenanigans.
>You see a silent form streak in from your bedroom window.
>”Hoooo hoooo hohoho!” Your owl companion lands on your desk, puffing out it’s chest in success.
>>
>>25620535
“Hoo hoo! Good goin little guy!” You throw the owl a piece of meat from the sandwich you’d been munching on.
>The owl catches the sliver of chicken in its mouth, swallowing it in one bite.
>The animals in this land seemed significantly smarter than back home. You’d only been training Owlowiscious like this for the past week, but it caught on quick, and fucking with Spoik had become a nightly occurrence.
>Needless to say Twi was not the most accepting of your nightly antics, though you never dared to fuck with her. She could actually retaliate. Spunk was just an easy annoying target to train your owl companion on.
>But he was still a little bitch… fucking bitches man.
>”ANON! What did you and Owlowiscious do this time?” The purple Unicorn burst through your doors, a rather peeved expression on her muzzle, Spik behind her looking similarly annoyed.
>Putting on you most innocent little smile…
“Just some friendly shenanigans Twikles.”
>”Argh Anon, it’s three in the morning! Why do you have to do this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT?”
>”Yah, and why is it always me you pick on?” Spoke was literally behind Twi’s tail.
“Shenanigans sleeps for no man… errr… Pony!” You defiantly mutter, raising your glass of mead high in the air as you stand from your chair.
>Owlowiscious flutters up from your desk, and onto the back of your chair, splaying it’s wings in solidarity.
>”How did you even get Owlowiscious in on your antics?” Twilights just wearily shaking her head now.
>”Hooo hoo ho hohoho.”
“Whats that Owlie?” You hold your head closer to the bird. “Shared love of shenanigans? Spork is too easy?” Your nodding your head as the owl continues to hoot into your ear.
>”Arghhh…” Twi is pressing a hoof to her forehead.
>>
>>25620540
>”I swear the next pony who says ‘shenanigans’ is going straight to the moon…” She sounds desperate… perfect!
>Your eyebrow raises, a smirk fast forming on your face.
“Say… Spickle… What’s that place you and Pinkie like to eat at… You know, the one with all the goofy shit on the walls?”
>”Ughhh… y-you mean S-shenanigans?” Realization spreads over him, and he shoots his head up at Twi, a look of legitimate concern adorning his face.
>’Too fucking easy.’
“Ohhhhh” You give Twi a wry smile.
>”Get out.”
“What’s that, you talkin to me or Spock?” Your smile widens.
>”GET OUT!”
“Get out? Get out of my clothes? Why Twilipoof, are you in heat already?” You’re edging your every widening smile closer and closer to her face.
>“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CASTLE!”
>A purple light envelops you…
“Oh Twiddle you should have asked so-“
>You pop out of existence in a purple flash.
>’Shit, shit, shit… I can think to myself… but where am I…’
>Everything is black… but wait… there is a few lights, just down a ways…
>’Well… I don’t know what the hell is happening, but might as well walk to the lights…’
>Willing yourself to walk down… however weird that is… you begin to move in a slow, constant, downward velocity.
>’Oh hay, my eyes are adjusting.’
>As you proceeded to descend you can make out the form of streets, huts, and yep, Twoplots’s crystal castle shimmering in the moons light.
>’Prick and her magic…’
>As you near rooftop level you can make out one or two ponies of the night walking along the streets.
“H-hay! Ummm C-can you hear me?” You call out at the top of your lungs.
>No response, not even a glance upwards, they just continue about their way.
“W-what…”
>You raise your arms to chest level to inspect yourself.
>Yep their still there… their just white and translucent.
>>
>>25620546
>Bending yourself over to look at your legs.
“They’re not there! FUCK! What is THIS!? Where am I!? WHAT am I!?”
>”Well, silly, you’re a ghost.”
“What, where, who are you!?”
>You spin your ethereal form around.
>What you see shakes you to the core.
>A translucent white form of a young mare, white piercing eyes, no lower body or legs, just her upper half… and a little blood red bow adorning her mane.
>She smiles at you… abating your shock just a bit.
>”Just like me… So you’ve been a ghost THIS long?” She makes an arc through the air with her hooves.
>Your eye twitches, everything crashing down on you… and through you.
>You hold out your index finger and thumb to the ghost pony, making them nearly touch, just a millimeter of space between your fingers.
>”Heh, figured so… well welcome to death! Lovely ain’t it?”
“U-u-u-ughhhh well, I guess I’d be a little more scared if I didn’t just drop into that world…” You spread your arm out, making a little circle, “Just a few weeks ago.”
>The ghost mare just cocks her head at you.
>”What do you mean… also why do you look so strange?”
“W-well… that’s a long story… but just think of me as a sapient monkey who dropped into that pony world… and is now in this pony… afterlife?”
>”Oh! Cool! I’ve never met a monkey like you! And yes… this is the afterlife. Pretty lively eh!?”
>Her sense of enthusiasm never seemed to let up.
>’At least dead ponies aren’t all ‘Ohhh Ahhhh Immah scare you.’ you think to yourself.
>”Well no, that wouldn’t be very nice, would it?”
“Wait, what do you mean?”
>”Well haunting ponies wouldn’t be very nice, how’d you feel if you were haunted by a spooky ghostie?”
>She boopes your nose with a hoof.
>>
>>25620552
>’Oh hay I felt that… Cool.’
>”Haha well of course silly! Ghosts can touch other ghosts… just not living organisms.”
“But wait… h-how did you know what I was thinking? I wasn’t talking out loud was I?”
>”Heh no… Well… yes! Actually it’s kind of the same thing when you’re dead. Coolio right!?”
>She’s hovering around you, inspecting your translucent suit.
>You looked down.
>’Neat, my tie is still red as always!’
>“Well yah… I guess that was what you wore the most when you were alive! Looks nice. I’ve never seen a tie as big as yours.”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa… ummm can you just take a moment… ummm what’s your name? This is all kind of new.” You hold out your arms, backing up in the air slightly.
>”I’m what’s left of Willow Wisp!” She moves a little closer to you.
“Oh, well hello Willsy Whip!” Might as well keep your naming schema for other ponies, not like you could be killed twice…
>’Or can you…’
>”Oh no, no, no, what we are is forever! Also you’re funny, funnier than most of the old grumps we usually get that have to learn how to have fun again.” Chipper as ever.
“Oh yah, mind reading and stuff…”
>”Well not really mind reading… more like their one and the same thing here.”
“So no use in trying to differentiate the two?”
>”No, not really.”
>’This is going to take some getting used to…’
>”Always does! So anyway, what can I call you mister?”
“Alright… I’ll try to keep to just one medium then… but this will take a while. And my name is Anonymous, just that.”
>”Well I’ll call you Nonny!”
“You got a deal Willsy!” You actually felt like you were smiling… was her mood infectious or what?
>>
>>25620559
>”Actually it is!”
“What?”
>”A ghost’s mood… I can feel what you feel, and you can feel what I do. It’s just like the thoughts thing.”
“Ohhh… but why haven’t I… ummm… heard… felt? Any of your thoughts?”
>”Silly you have been this whole time! Have you seen my mouth open once?”
>’Come to think of it… no… I just sort of assumed…’
>”Well you know what they say about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and me!”
“But you… and I… don’t even have asses, just these ghosty tale things!”
>”Well you’re just not concentrating hard enough!”
>She closes her eyes, face scrunching up… and poof… she was a complete translucent white mare, tail replaced by a regular ponies’ lower half… except for one thing…
“Your cutie mark?”
>”Yah… no ghost has one… no ghost needs one…”
>You were beginning to feel sad… and Willsy was looking it too. You gotta fix this.
“Hay Willsy, check this out!”
>You scrunch your face, concentrating all your energy on your lower half.
>You think you can feel something, something forming.
>”Hay, you’re doing it! So soon, you’re really doing it!” She was piping up again, and so were you.
>But ouch did this take a lot out of you. You can’t keep this up, your mind feels like it’s on fire.
>You let up, feeling something below you disintegrate.
“Ahhh, how, how close did I get?”
>”Down to your knees! Nopony gets that far their first try!” She was beaming at you. You couldn’t help but feel her warm energy.
>>
>>25620565
“Well I’m no pony!” You poked her in the foreleg, eliciting a little giggle.
>Her form reverts back to its original look, no legs, just a ghosty tail.
>You look past her.
>’So this is what death feels like…’
>“Yep! Cool isn’t it?”
>Your little reverie snapped.
“Oh, hehe, yah… still getting used to the hivemind thinking thing.”
>You looked down at the roof you were hovering over; just some pony cottage probably full of sleeping ponies.
>”Probably, wanna check it out?” She’s right next to you.
“Oh, ugh, yah, but what about their privacy?”
>”What does it matter? They will never know we saw them!”
“Oh yah, right!”
>But suddenly a rogue thought crosses your shared mind.
>’Did ghosts ever watch me… has Willsy…’
>Now you were feeling embarrassed… which told you everything you needed to know.
>”So ummm, yah, how about checking in on those ponies?” She was speaking a bit faster now, and her cheeks definitely looked a shade grayer.
>You just cocked you head at her.
“Yah, lets go!”
>>
>>25569061
HECK YEAH
>>
File: youre joking right.png (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
youre joking right.png
138 KB, 600x600
>>25569061
Glad to see people like her
>>
>>25621078
qt3.14
>>
>>25621078
>dem ghost hips
>dat ghost belly

hnnnnggg she's 2spoopy5me
>>
>>25621078
That Ghost Dog ain't having none of that back there. Which I can't see why.

You the one who draws this little ghost?
>>
File: IPWT5ve.gif (613 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
IPWT5ve.gif
613 KB, 320x179
>>25620546
>>
>>25620571
More
>>
>>25621078
Adorable!!!

>>25621729
Soon enough.
>>
>tfw no qt ghost gf
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>25621078
You tryna kill us Sweezy? My heart is melting here.
>>
>>25619832
Shit anon i don't want to outlive my waifu
>>
File: 1406501971629.gif (760 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1406501971629.gif
760 KB, 448x252
>>
File: 1406591837801.png (146 KB, 688x592) Image search: [Google]
1406591837801.png
146 KB, 688x592
>>
File: 1406600311272.png (140 KB, 596x389) Image search: [Google]
1406600311272.png
140 KB, 596x389
>>25624425
>>
File: bama mek funnie.jpg (279 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
bama mek funnie.jpg
279 KB, 660x440
>>25624432
>>
File: 1406618531261.png (73 KB, 450x328) Image search: [Google]
1406618531261.png
73 KB, 450x328
>>
File: 1406622402676.png (83 KB, 571x449) Image search: [Google]
1406622402676.png
83 KB, 571x449
sexy ghost butt
>>
File: 1406633014899.png (82 KB, 573x435) Image search: [Google]
1406633014899.png
82 KB, 573x435
>>
File: 1406669185054.png (258 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1406669185054.png
258 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: 1406671269901.png (91 KB, 460x295) Image search: [Google]
1406671269901.png
91 KB, 460x295
>>
File: 1406734680028.jpg (116 KB, 493x679) Image search: [Google]
1406734680028.jpg
116 KB, 493x679
>>
File: 1406795265915.gif (656 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
1406795265915.gif
656 KB, 430x300
>>
File: 1406795575776.jpg (91 KB, 1000x579) Image search: [Google]
1406795575776.jpg
91 KB, 1000x579
>>
File: 1406795724230.png (309 KB, 899x1054) Image search: [Google]
1406795724230.png
309 KB, 899x1054
and this is the last of my Scarity
>>
File: spook smoochums.png (254 KB, 1024x1210) Image search: [Google]
spook smoochums.png
254 KB, 1024x1210
>>25621078
now sfw
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
Bump for gosts
>>
No, because ghosts do fucking exist :/
Thank you
>>
>>25624665
Just for lewdness.
https://derpiboo.ru/924332?scope=scpe3c747483eb3708b15693489d4c86c02034a0bd78
>>
>>25623217
You think that's bad? Wrap your head around this:

>You'll probably outlive the foals you and your waifu raised together
>>
>>25627268
You might even outlive their foals, if you're... lucky, I guess?
>>
>>25626752
For lewd then
https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/6/5/645208/tall.png
>>
>>
This threads got 94 posters but a writefag ain't one?
>>
>>25627364
>Great Grandpappy Anon tells his great-grand foals about their ancestors.
>Tells embarrassing stories of their grandparents when they were foals, as they sit in the retirement home with him.
It may be a bit sad, but it made me kek lightheartedly.
>>
>>25628605
Currently writing more for >>25620535. Might get kinky soonish.
>>
>>25629766
>>25630398
Never heard that one before.
>>
>>25621078
heck yeah
>>
File: 1423278828503.png (82 KB, 384x382) Image search: [Google]
1423278828503.png
82 KB, 384x382
Page 10 save!
>>
Bump
>>
Good news: I wrote about 8 pages of green to update A Tale of Two Ghosts with. Much Smooching and metaphysical analysis involved.

The Bad News: my college Internet died about 15 minutes ago so the update won't be posted for another 9-12 hours...

Please keep this thread alive. Ghost pone is the cutest! Also so much fun exploring the possibilities of ghost dynamics.
>>
File: medium.png (296 KB, 771x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
296 KB, 771x600
>>
>>25632708
>metaphysical analysis

Obviously, you mean kinky ghost sex. That's enough motivation to keep the thread alive.
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (126 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
126 KB, 800x566
Bump
>>
Bump for more spooks
>>
Come back, gravedigger anon..
>>
>>25635470
Seconded. He left us right when it was gettin good.
>>
>>25620571
Well got my Internet back, so have some update!

>Without any haste she dives down head first, like one would jump into the ocean, if the ocean was the roof to some pony’s cottage.
>’Well time to test this whole walking through walls thing’
>Slowly you will your form to the top of the cottage.
>Reaching out with your hand, you bat at what should by all means be a solid thatch roof.
>You hand just moves through it like it wasn’t there.
>’Spooky…’
>”HAY!” Willsy pops her head up through the roof, causing you to jump back with a start… you see a bit of shock run though her face for a second, but quickly she giggles it away from the mood.
>”Jump on in, the waters great!”
“So my similes aren’t even safe?” You give her a long stare
>”Nope!” She dives back into the cottage.
>You huff, and follow this energetic ghost of a young mare through the ceiling.
>’Where oh where did YOU go Willsy?’ You make sure to think her name extra hard.
>’Maybe that’s like inflecting your voice to a ghost...’
>You feel a presence behind you, a hoof pokes your side.
>”It isss~ Nonny.” She’s next to you. Dang she can move swiftly.
>Also are you feeling warmer in your soul?
“Ahem… yah… That’s cool.” You look down and around, you’re in the attic.
>Pulling what you feel as your emotions together you take another look at Willsy’s ethereal form.
>She was just looking at you, or maybe through you, floating a foot above the cluttered attic floor.
“So before we go check on these little ponies, I need to know something.”
>”Yes, you can interact with physical objects… but it takes a lot of concentration. Air is a lot easier than things. Watch.”
>She floats past you, and beckons you with a thought to follow. You oblige.
>>
>>25635653

>Finding her target she stops you, and points a hoof at an open photo album atop a dusty trunk.
>”Now just watch the page.”
>Puffing out her cheeks, and arching her body back, you see her open her mouth for the first time since you’d met her.
>With a mighty puff she blows onto the page, which begins to flutter ever so lightly. However more impressively a small cloud of dust is kicked up in the process.
>Without hesitating she swipes a forearm through the dust cloud, creating a little swirl before it settled back to the ground.
>It was cool…
“But I mean actual things… like can you flip the page?”
>You feel a slight tension take the air.
>Willsy looks a bit nervous now, like she’s battling her mind.
>”Well… yes.”
>She reaches out a hoof, her eye’s closing, face contorting, and slowly, agonizingly, lifts a page, but before it flips, she lets it slip through her ethereal hoof, falling back the way she found it.
“Hahaha, Twitlite is gunna pay for killing me now!”
>Suddenly you feel yourself becoming very anxious, you look towards Willsy; she looks concerned.
>You let yourself feel the feeling of curiosity
>”Y-you can’t seek revenge! It’s against the rules!” She blurts out
“But Twiddlede killed me!” Your feeling your anger fights her anxiety. It makes your insides churn, and she looks like she’s feeling the same.
>Not wanting this feeling to persist, you let yourself simmer down. Her anxiety seems to wash away too.
“T-that hurt… why?”
>”When ghosts with strong disagreeing emotions are near each other, they begin to rip each other apart. It hurt me as much…”
“Oh… I didn’t.”
>”Don’t worry Nonny!” She’s by your side again, cheer returning.
“But what do you mean ‘rip each other apart’? You said ghosts can’t be killed. It felt like my insides were on fire!”
>>
>>25635689

>”Hay, try not to remember that feeling too vividly.” She holds a hoof to her stomach, you feel yourself become queasy.
“Sorry! Sorry!” You try to focus on your curiosity.
>”No, you’re still learning. I’m fine… just do what makes you feel good, ok?” She looked back up at you with beaming eyes.
“Yah, can do, only good vibes Willsy!” You toss her your brightest smile.
>”Heh now you get it cutie!”
>Whoa that’s an interesting feeling of warmth.
>’Also cutie… That’s a first in this horse land’
>“One medium, remember…” She chides you. “And besides… When you’ve existed as long as I have… you call ponies like you feel them.”
>She was looking down to your ghosty tail, you could feel her blush, and you felt it grow inside you.
“Oh, heh, well you’re the nicest pony I’ve met yet… and the cutest…”
>A familiar feeling of warmth grows inside your soul, like you were aroused… but there was nothing to get aroused. Below your waist was just ethereal vapor.
>You feel yourself being assaulted by a hug that you can’t resist returning.
>She’d wrapped her hooves around your torso, and pressed the side of her face against your chest. You returned in kind, loving the warmth you were sharing and creating, holding her back.
>She had a texture much like a living pony, but her warmth didn’t emanate from her body, rather it was something you felt over every inch of yours. You knew she felt as you felt.
>But another stray thought crosses your mind, causing your shared moment of warmth to fleet away.
>A shiver runs through your soul as you and Willsy push apart.
>”We’re lonely things Nonny… Most of the dead are old souls, ravaged by the time they spent alive… and then the ones that were fortunate to die while they still knew what joy was… are usually hard to connect too, unfulfilled in life, and lost in this one.”
>She was somber, making your soul ache in ways you rarely felt in life.
>>
>>25635719

>You think you can feel a tear, and you know you can see one in Willsy’s tightly clenched eyes.
“And moods are hard to control…”
>”Yes…”
>You go back to hug her; she accepts.
>”It’s hard to find souls you can mesh with… because eventually… inevitably… you two rip each other apart.”
“You never answered my question about what that means.”
>You feel her chest extend in a long sigh as you hold her. She’s trying to compose herself, and you’re doing your best to maintain a steady state of neutral curiosity, pulling her out of her past experiences.
>”When two souls can’t reconcile their conflicting emotions for long enough, and can’t escape each other’s presence for long enough, they are flung worlds apart, never to see… feel… each other again.”
“Presence? Can’t they just float away for a while to calm down?”
>”I wish it worked like that… but it’s the thought that counts here. If you can’t get your mind off somepony, and you can’t have meshing emotions, than you sort of banish each other to another reality.”
“I don’t want that to happen… that already happened to me once… maybe twice…”
>”I can’t count how many times it’s happened to me… Notice how we haven’t seen any other ghosts… but billions of ponies have died over the history of Equestria?”
“Yah…” This realization was just hitting you, shouldn’t this plane be crowded?
>”Finding coexisting ghosts is very rare… because every time two ghosts rip each other apart, they stop existing in their shared plane, but just take up the existence they experienced in another plane… Without each other… Eventually, after this happens enough... legend holds… that the ghost finds themselves in a plane inhabited by only the ghosts of the recently dead… like you.”
>>
>>25635757

“But when you died, were there many other ghosts?”
>”A few, maybe fifty. They, we, had stability for a while, but as more and more souls added themselves to the mix, we tore each other apart one by one.” She was profoundly sad, and so were you.
“What happens to them in the plane they share?”
>”They vanish. The eldest spirit of our group called it ‘moving on’. He was truly ancient, and did his best to guide any pony who happened to be lucky enough to cohabitate with him for any time. Him and his partner shared their plane with so many over their time. They never argued, never felt negatively… they knew better, and anyone who wanted to meet either of them had to meet so many others first before they could communicate with the elders.”
”So do other ‘me’s’ and ‘you’s’ exist in other planes together?”
>”In a way, yes… this gets really weird to explain, and I’m not even super sure I can explain it… but think of it like this. Us, together, like this, can only exist in one plane, even though there are infinitely many planes that we each exist in, but without each other.”
>She is starting to pull away from you now, and you let her.
>”In some of these planes thousands of ponies have found a way to live together without conflicting emotion… and in others solitary ponies wander forever in search of a soul they don’t rip apart.”
>She was looking down at the album she’d tried to move, and was feeling lonely and distant; so were you.
>She knew what you were thinking.
>”Yes, I know a few other ghosts in this plane… we chose to remain distant for our own good… because occasionally we like to gather for festivals and things…”
“And a party of one is no fun.” You try to smile at her; she’s got her back to you.
>”Exactly… I might introduce you to a few, briefly, if you can’t control your emotions and thoughts.”
“Or I might meet a few on my own.”
>>
>>25635775

>Suddenly you feel concerned.
>”Be careful Nonny… I’ve almost never gotten this far in conversation with another ghost without us having to part and fill our minds with other things. I don’t want you to vanish…”
>She was looking at you with her piercing white eyes again, staring into you deepest thoughts.
“And I wouldn’t want you to either… but I think I could manage a little conversation… I’ve felt things like this before…”
>”You have?” For once you felt her genuine curiosity.
“Yes… but we wouldn’t vanish if we didn’t get along, but we could… feel each other like this in a way… and loose our mind if we weren’t careful. Have you ever done a drug?”
>”Ahhh, well I used to have a little wine… when I was alive…” She looked a little dumbfounded.
“Well in my world, full of monkeys like me, we had a drug we called acid… because it melted the boundaries that made us different… This afterlife is a little like that… I mean we couldn’t share thoughts, but we could share feelings, and we could see things we normally didn’t.”
>”That sounds… kinda similar to this…” She was leaning closer to you now.
“Here, let me try to conjure the feeling for you…”
>You were an experienced psychonaute. Your earthly life was one of experimentation and solitude, so you’d taken to exploring your mind’s potential while you could.
>You gently extend your arms to grab Willsy’s head. She doesn’t resist, and you bring her forehead to yours. You and her close your eyes as you do your best to remember the feeling.
> She gasps sharply as you begin recounting the experience of tripping, but she does not fight.
>>
>>25635805
>You are calm as you imagine how the worlds that separated people from each other melted away, how old things became new and fascinating, how colors bleed from their edges, and swirled as you would dance through starry nights… and the inevitable loneliness that would overwhelm you at the end of every night.
>She shuddered, not out of fear or pity, but out of understanding.
>You imagined how moments could be eternities, and how music made the world shine so much brighter. How images would dance before your eyes, and how you could feel a person’s vibrations from a mile away.
>She was wrapping her forelegs around you as you lowered your hands down, through her mane, around her neck.
>You imagined how two people could share their every feeling, every thought, and every desire, without fear, for the other knew they were exposing themselves as much as the first.
>Her pale face moved closer to yours, and you could feel her desire as it became manifest; you did not resist.
>She pressed her ghostly lips against yours, a heat brewing inside your forms, tingling your soul.
>Her lips parted for the second time this night; you followed her lead.
>She sucked on your top lip, and you on her bottom. She soft, but chilly, though that did not matter for the heat you felt inside yourself overcame any shiver.
>You lowered your hands to her waist, pulling her closer while she hugged you tighter.
>You felt happy, warm, comfortable… But there was an ancient longing that was seeping into your heart.
>Tentatively you parsed your lips further, your tongue poking her bottom lip.
>You could feel her body give a little shiver, but not one of fear nor anxiety, but of a warmer nature.
>She tilted her head to the side a little, stopping her suckling of your upper lip and opening her mouth a little more into yours, giving you both better access.
>You took the initiative, probing her mouth playfully, licking along the side of her tongue, as it extended to meet yours.
>>
>>25635807

>She swirled her tongue in a circle around the tip of your muscle, the warmth between you growing.
>She was rubbing her forelegs along the small of your back, right where torso met tail.
>As she swirled her tongue against yours a thought came to mind
>’Her mouth is the first taste I’ve had since I’ve died…’
>You swear she was giggling as she pushed herself deeper into your mouth, probing along your sharp, foreign, incisors.
>You decided to take a moment to appreciate the new sensation of her phantasmal taste.
>Running your tongue along the side of her probing member, you can pick up the distinct taste of ozone, but also a softer, sweeter essence that you cannot place.
>Your spectral forms are pressed so close together, an observing ghost wouldn’t be able to tell where one body began and another ended, more like two heads embraced from a shared body. One with a red bow in her mane, and another with an equally red tie hanging from his neck.
>Not like there were any ghosts to observe you in this nearly desolate astral plane.
>You could feel yourself gravitating backwards as the embrace deepened, falling through odds and ends this pony family had stored in their attic.
>Nothing phased the two of you though, basking in each other’s embrace.
>You fell backwards, through the attic walls, and into the moon’s gentle light.
>Nothing hindered you as you held this phantom mare as close as you could, probing the inner reaches of her oral cavity, feeling every texture of her teeth, rigid tongue, and smooth cheek walls.
>She took the same pleasure in you, running her tongue up and down the length of yours, making little curvy patterns along the way, scraping over the tops of your sharper teeth, and taking in your flavor.
>The two of you heated each other’s souls, and together you were in ecstasy.
>As the embrace continued another thought began to form inside you.
>>
>>25635839

>’I don’t need to breathe… I don’t need to breathe! This can last as long as we want!’
>”Yah, silly, and we can talk while we do!”
>’Whoa, this is a really new dimension…’
>You could feel her chest rising and falling in rapid succession as she giggled into your mouth.
>The sensation was so odd and new you couldn’t contain yourself.
>You began to chuckle as your tongue still probed the far reaches of Willsy’s, lightly fluttering over the base, trying to tickle the spectral mare.
>It worked to great success
>”Hahaha Nonny!!! S-Stop! You’re, you’re, you’re going make me have to really laugh!”
>She broke away, hiding her face in a foreleg as her body was racked with giggles.
>’Mission break the smooch without being awkward: Great success!’
>”I’ll Say!”
>Letting her ethereal taste linger on your tongue you decide to use your thoughts.
>’You know you tasted… kinda tingly…’
>”I-I hope I wasn’t too bad… it’s been years since I…”
>’No, not at all… It’s, well it’s been a while for me too…’
>You looked down, only now realizing you were outside the relative, perceived, privacy of the attic.
>”Nopony can see us, don’t worry your goofy head!”
>She floated at you, giving you another hug.
>’Man ghosts are really affectionate…’
>”Well… I was kinda like this in life… and now I just don’t want to be anything else… don’t you like it?”
>’I love it!’
>”And I love the way you are Nonny!” She squeezed you tighter, and you returned it.
>>
>>25635857

>’Hey, I know you want to smooch again… but there’s something I need to do.’
>”But the Sun is about to come up…”
>Deciding to open your moth once more…
“What is that supposed to mean?”
>”It means we fade away…”
“Wait what?!”
>”Ghosts are things of the night, and the dark… the sun will… hurt… but only for a moment. Than we just reappear next night, just like that… Kinda like what sleep used to be.”
>You looked at the glowing horizon… no more than a few minutes before Celestia did her duty to raise the Sun.
“Will you still be here?” You feel yourself creating a wave of desperation.
>Which is eased by Willsy’s clam smile
>”Of course Nonny… we pick up where we left off.”
>She pressed her face against yours, and once again probed your mouth, and you hers.
>Any negative feelings you had created were washed away as he once again helped you feel the tingling warmth of your shared affection.
>The sun began to show over the horizon.
>Out of the corner of your eye you could see the top towers of Twits’s castle sparkle radiantly in the fresh light.
>You were beginning to feel a burning sensation along with the tingling of Willsy’s tongue.
>The sun raised above the horizon, bathing you in it’s painful light.
>’Ohhh CELESTIA AHHHH’
>A feeling of pain washed over you… followed by nothing.
>>
And there we go, will post more green in the near future.
>>
nice

moar
>>
>>25635888
Good shit, mang.
Lookin forward to it.
>>
>>25635807
>>25635839
Re-saved this pic just for these posts and possibly a few more later.
>>
File: .png (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.png
40 KB, 500x500
>>25569061
>>
Pbmu
>>
>>25636060
Who is that head bobbing skelltal fag ?
>>
>>25636754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
>>
>>25636701
>>
>>25635912
>>25636009
>>25636060
I'm glad you guys are liking where I'm going. I've been trying to explore feelings that a physical body couldn't have, but I'm not sure if I'm getting too experimental with them. Ultimately there will be kinky ghosty secks... Just I want to give it a dimension that could never happen in physical form.
>>
>>25638182
Also I am trying to give a little depth to the world by exploring it's alternate properties, and the history of Willow "Willsy" Wisp. I'm hesitant to make her character as tragic as I have... mostly because it seems that a lot of characters in green texts are tragic... but it's sort of playing out that way the further I get into it... I think I've sort of set up a tragic world for the ghosts though, where it's difficult for them to find compatible company. I don't want the entire experience of being a ghost to be necessarily sad and lonely, but that's the idea that I get from ghosts. I try to counteract this by making the feeling somewhat like a trip, where you have to concentrate on good emotions to have a good time... But the afterlife cannot be entirely good or entirely bad. It has to be somewhat like life, where it is what you make of it with others. Thus the burden of shared thoughts and emotions, and the danger of "vanishing" each other if you cannot find a way to coexist...

I'm just sort of writing my thoughts out on the world I've created.

But what I really want is opinions from all you who've invested a bit of your time into reading my story.
>>
>>25607876
Where are you, friend?
>>
>>25638277
Digging it so far m8. I'm not very articulate when it comes to giving feedback, but as far as I'm concerned, everything you've written so far has kept me interested and eagerly awaiting your next post. So you gotta be doing something right. I like the details you've given to add further detail to the world and characters, really interesting stuff, very creative.
>>
>>25638277
Your story is for you to control, Anon. If you want to turn it one direction go for it some of us won't mind.
>>
>>25607876
Writefag is kill
>>
File: 1446437379198.png (116 KB, 307x347) Image search: [Google]
1446437379198.png
116 KB, 307x347
>>25607876
He's not coming back, is he?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x380
>>25607876
Show's over, friends.
>>
>>25641264
could write, but bad at ghoust pones and tired
>>
>>25641670
>>
Come back to us
>>
File: 98b.jpg (18 KB, 478x351) Image search: [Google]
98b.jpg
18 KB, 478x351
>>25635807
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
Bump?
>>
Just dropping in to say more Willsy eventually... But probably not for a day or two cuz finals. Might do a quick update if I find time.

Also where did other writefriend go? That guy is killing me with suspense.
>>
>>25645468
>But probably not for a day or two
I'll try and keep this place alive. No promises though.
>>
>>25646060
He can always make a new thread if this one becomes a ghost
>>
>>25646341
That's not punny.
>>
So we keep this thread alive for the other writefriend.
The one with the ghost smooches.
>>
>>25588530
gr8 pic m8 I r8 8/8 no h8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_IH6SKU-k
>>
Bbomp
>>
File: tumblr_nvdoozOPj01sbjmddo5_1280.png (175 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvdoozOPj01sbjmddo5_1280.png
175 KB, 600x600
>>25621450
She's not a ghost. I assume she's lighter cause she's behind necromancer pone
>>
File: 1397582227720.jpg (90 KB, 796x475) Image search: [Google]
1397582227720.jpg
90 KB, 796x475
>>25569061
>implying i'd only smooch her
>>
>>25646917
I can make pastebin for the story. But containing it to one thread is a goal I'd like to achieve.
>>
>>25648715
>I can make pastebin for the story.
It would be nice to be able to save it after
>>
>>25647168
Thank you for giving me the chance to learn this song exists, I pity the ghosties who can no longer know such joys.
>>
>>25648061
Well alright then. Wish I knew the characters.
>>
®©™⭕ℹ↕⬆↗↘⬇↙⬅↖↔⤴⤵⏪⏫⏬⏩◀▶⭐▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛‼⁉〰↩↪
Bump
>>
>>25647966
>>
>>25650125
>>
>>25573069
I have read stories and hentai like that.
>>
>>25638277
Your Ghost story sure have haunted me. I really liked what you wrote here.

And to the gravedigger anon, hope you'll come back.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.