[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Canterlot High
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 482597.jpg (16 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
482597.jpg
16 KB, 200x250
Original Prompt
>H-hey anon....

You turn around to see Fluttershy crouching behind a trash can

>May I, uh, borrow some....spare pants?
>Why? Because.... Well....
>You know how Principal Celestia got the school a new elevator?
>Well, I was standing too close to the doors, and when they closed, they caught my skirt...
>I tried to get the door open again, but it was no use
>The elevator went up, tearing my skirt to pieces.
>I can't be seen showing off my p-panties!

You see the shy girl is wearing white panties, with hearts in them

>Please Anon, the gym's being used for volleyball practice, so I can't get my gym shorts
>and you...
>*gulp*
>you're the nicest guy I know
>please Anon! Everyone will laugh at me if they see me like this!
>All I want are some pants! I promise I'll give them back! I'll even wash them for you!

She's practically begging at this point
What do?

Writefags
This guy - http://pastebin.com/WMC8N5ue
Cleric_Alerror - http://pastebin.com/ffSJdHft

Previous Thread: >>25410712
>>
File: for ants.gif (7 KB, 10x8) Image search: [Google]
for ants.gif
7 KB, 10x8
>>25568467
>>
File: I tried.gif (808 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
I tried.gif
808 KB, 500x242
>>25568477
>>
>>25568477
Screw you, too.
>>
Added to the cloplyst
>>
File: 34654465.jpg (102 KB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
34654465.jpg
102 KB, 680x850
>>25568467
>>25568477
a least
>>
>>25568758
Ah, the pitfalls of a string bikini.
>>
>>25568467
Try to find some spare pants, obviously.
>>
I'm working on a Rarity story at the moment, so look out for it in the upcoming days.
>>
>>25568758
RD is a shit friend
>>
File: EQG CMCP.png (2 MB, 3897x3800) Image search: [Google]
EQG CMCP.png
2 MB, 3897x3800
>Be at school
>Sweetie Belle has a crush on you
>But you prefer Scootaloo because Sweetie is too girly for you
>See this
>What do?
>>
Thought I'd respost the story I made back in the first thread. Nice to see this is still going on.

http://pastebin.com/NwfP7EsZ
>>
>>25571435
Wonder how old I am to be crushing on a kindergartner.
>>
run
>>
>>25573505
Forrest
>>
Anyone remember the one green anon suggested in the last thread?

It went something like Anon helping Flutters with her pants situation, and then agreeing to go out with her later.

There were different ways this could have played out.
The first is that Flutters gets so much advice from her friends and has trouble tying it all together, but decides to just be herself in the end.

The second is that she's still subject to wardrobe malfunctions. Skirt falling down, bra strap breaking, heels snapping, etc.

Or both. Both is good
>>
>>25574645
"How about Fluttershy and Anon actually go on a date, something generally creative, but Fluttershy, being nervous, asked her friends for help in making a good impression.

So either

>A: Fluttershy's confidants, continuously give her well-meaning but awful tips throughout the date, while remaining incognito and she tries them out with varying success, being adorably awkward in the process, until a point where she finally just tries to be herself.

>B: Her friends and Fluttershy try so hard to make the night as good as possible, But things just don't go right at all. Dress rips, Bra Breaks, high heel snaps, waiter is a fucking clutz, etc.

>or some combonation of the two ideas.

i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶w̶d̶.̶"

Got this out of a different thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.