[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, please, I know we're dating, but could you please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
"Anon, please, I know we're dating, but could you please STOP drawing penises in my sketchbook? I'm really trying to focus, but the last time I tried sewing something I accidentally embroidered a penis into the dress I was making."
>>
>>25567893
But penises make everything better.
>>
>>25567893
it's like you have no sense of humor.
>>
>>25567893
How do you fucking know if it's not Sweetie Belle or whatever? For fuck's sake I didn't even know you had a sketchbook and...wait, we're dating now?
>>
>>25567893
...Did you keep that dress?
>>
>>25567893
I knew it! You do think of dicks other than mine! You whore!
>...
So, are we still on for our movie date?
>>
File: 823150987.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
823150987.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>25567893
"But Rarity, don't you get it?!"
>the dressmaker looks at you confused
"Instead of an embroidery, what if you sew together a... plush penis?"
>"...B-Beg pardon?"
"But wait, there's more!"
>you take her sketchbook and start drawing dicks, again.
>this time with them all on different hats
"Now what if, we take these plush penises and sew them onto hats?"
>"Why on earth would I do THAT!?"
"Hear me out, Rar. Just imagine, if we made this exclusively available online, thousands of sick freaks and down-right weirdos would want one! It's the perfect strategy!"
>"Why though?"
"Why? WHY?! Because I know of a great website full of users who have these exact depraved, sickening thoughts. People who when they see this... 'penis-hat', say 'Oh man, I gotta get one of those! It perfectly reflects my views on today's society!'. And her name... is... 4Chan!"

>Rarity then kicks you out of her boutique and threatens you with a restraining order if you ever come back.
>yfw
>>
>>25568040
We're still dating though, right?
>>
File: Anonsreadyforsomeraep.png (507 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
Anonsreadyforsomeraep.png
507 KB, 733x550
>>25568040
Its okay Anon.
We will help you to make your girlfriend to understand the wonders of the dick.
>>
>>25568040
"Wow it could of been a great investment"
>You sigh.
"She must be trippin if she thinks I'm stopping here"
>You stand up and brush yourself off.
"Penishats will be the next big thing!"
>>
>>25567893
"I'm sorry, babe...but you have to admit, it's kinda funny you stitched a penis into your dress...so, tell me did your client like the dress?"
>You snicker, Rarity keeps her annoyed face, but you can see she found it entertaining to some degree.
"It's not funny when I waste fabric like that, I do have to pay for it you know?"
>You smirked.
"Oh, fine...C'mon, I'll buy you a new bolt of fabric right now to make up for it, the mall is where you usually get your supplies?"
>Rarity's scowl turned to a smile.
"Not usually, I purchase my fabric in bulk... but whatever...it's a date."
>Rarity gave you a hug and grabbed your hand as you walked to the mall.
>Rarity may be rather persnickety, but she had a heart of gold.
>And there's no one else you'd rather experience life with.
>>
>>25567893

Yes, but you sold it.
>>
>>25568569
>Rarity sells a dress with an embroidered penis on it.
>it becomes a HUGE fad
>She gets tons of orders to stitch dicks into things.
>Rarity has no clue what the fuck is going on after a few weeks of everyone having dicks on their clothing.
>>
>>25568696
This would be entertaining as fuck
>>
>>25567893
>accidentally embroidered a penis
>accidentally
kek
>>
>>25569795
you can do that you know.
>>
>>25567893
Did....did it make the dress look better?
>>
>>25567893
>I accidentally embroidered a penis into the dress I was making

I remember. That was the most awkward trip to the hospital ever.
>>
>>25568040
Reminds me of that pretty patties episode
>>
>>25571130
Fuck now I want a green of this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.