[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria & Beyond: Bloodlines (CYOA)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 5
File: Sketch275124428.jpg (168 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
Sketch275124428.jpg
168 KB, 1280x750
Welcome Young one to the world of Equestria & Beyond. This world is not too different yours and mine, Heroes, Villains, War, Friendship, Religion, and a variety of different of races.

>Let us start with the beginning...
>>
masturbate furiously
>>
>>25566835
This. How else could our journey start?
>>
>Choose your starting region?

>Midland Equestria: You start off the fertile plains of Equestria where the land is mostly peaceful and almost everypony can make a modest living. You are born as one of the three pony tribes.

>Lowland Badlands: You start in the south in the arid Badlands. Barely any of her residents can make an honest living in her harsh deserts. You are born as a Changeling, Thestral, Zebra, or Arabian.

Highlands Frozen North: In the frozen wastes North of Equestria lie the crystal oasis that is the crystal empire. You are born as a Crystal Pony of earth, sky, or Horn. Alternatively, you may be born as one of the Sombrian Heritage.
>>
>>25566850
The only other option to start a journey is "rape", but that only works if there is someone or something rape-able is around and we don't know that yet. So if nobody else is around, we would have wasted a whole turn before we could suggest "masturbate furiously" instead. And who's got the time these days?
>>
>>25566884
Midlands, everything else bears the danger of being something edgy or stupid.
>>
>>25566884
The midlands
>>
>>25566884
Let's go changleing from badlands. Their whole life is about >rape, fits up perfectly
>>
>>25566920
Not to mention we could become any pony we wished.
>>
>>25566884
Midlands for sure
>>
once more unto the breach
>>
>>25566930
We'd first have to get out of the fucking wastelands. Plus why be any pony you'd like? You don't have to be more than one pony to rape and masturbate furiously.
>>
>>25566980
But if you >rape as one pony then change into another you get out Scott free
>>
>>25566984
Half the fun of rape is coming up with a plan to get away with it OR the thrill of running from the fuzz.
>>
>>25566998
Damn straight. Gotta build a reputation, too.
>>
File: 1447273093619.jpg (46 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
1447273093619.jpg
46 KB, 620x426
>Colshan
Welcome back. Better luck this time, let's do this.

>>25566884
Voting Midlands. I like stepping foot outside of home and living to tell about it.
>>
>>25566884
You do know that Sombra is canonically an umbrum pony right?
>>
>>25567062
Comics aren't canon yet, though.
>>
>>25566884
Midlands. Other options are too edgy or too gay.
>>
File: fluttershy close-up.png (30 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy close-up.png
30 KB, 491x491
>>25567062
>>25567089
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>25566906
>>25566914
>>25566937
>By decree of the Creator Deity Faust you are born luckily in the fair Midland.
>You may choose your race: Earth, Pegasus, or Unicorn.
>Choose Age group? Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle aged?

>What is your identity?
>Common Pone: You just like the rest of the Equestrian citizenry, except you have become a pillar of your community and well liked amongst fellow commoners.
+ Local Allies
- No Formal Education of any kind.
+ Free Bodyguard if Child/Teen.
+ Extra Child +2 if Middle aged.
+ Start with Stewardship Training.

>Sell Sword: You served under a local Lord for a time until your contract has ended. You may remain in their service or try to find a way into a position of power yourself.
+ Start with 50 Sellsword.
- Cannot be a child or teen.
+ Start with Martial training.
- Difficulty with increasing political influence.
+ Able to have several lovers.
- All children are illegitimate bastard's.

>Nobility: You are possibly a landed Knight or one of a lesser household. You have some coin and modest influence in your area. You may also chose the race of your parents.
+ Choose parents race.
+ You may have two siblings of the two Pony variants not chosen. 1 brother, 1 sister.
+ You get one cousin who is a Thestral, Crystal, or Saddle Arabian.
- You will have much difficulty marrying somepony below your social class.
- You start off as the enemy of a rival house.
+Formal Education in Social.
>>
>>25567124
Unicorn, Teen because hormones, common pone
>>
>>25567124
> + Able to have several lovers
Easy.

Young Adult Sellsword Unicorn

Special Talent would be fencing, wielding weapons with magic is neat.
>>
>>25567124
>Choose Age group?
Young adult.

>>25567146
Young adult is usually stronger and has better resources and life experience, which is better for rape.

>Race
I don't really care. Earth or Unicorn

>Role
Sellsword, hands down.
>>
>>25567124
Earth pony, middle aged, Common pony.
>>
>>25567171
This so we won't have to bother with boring political crap.
>>
>>25567171
This. Seems good to me
>>
>>25567208
Agreed. If we were nobility, someone would send sellswords after us. Now we're the one who knocks.
>>
>>25567228
And if we were commoners then we'd have to be pushed around by nobles.
>>
>>25567259
By nobles AND sellswords.
>>
>>25567171
Vote.
>>
>>25567283
and probably other commoners as well.
>>
>>25567171
>>25567172
>>25567208
>>25567221
>>25567228

> You are Merc Faustieay "The Spellblade" in service to Lord Cornel of Northern Equestria. You killed, poisoned and hacked your way to your 25th year.
> You know how to Fight Dirty, which gives you an advantage over those more honourable than you.
>You have a Weapon Proficiency in most every kind of weapon, skill and experience included.

>You may now choose three of the following skills?
>Natural Leader: The ability to command and lead others come as naturally as walking or breathing
>Mysticism: You Learned of magic's old and new from a strange old Stallion during your contract and found yourself more easily talented than most in magic.
>Red Dreams: Every other day you dream of strange sights that seemingly gives a glimpse into what may be in your future allowing to change it.
>Worker: You are able to push your body to the limits and recover the next day with renewed vigor. You have a temper chance of surviving a mortal wound.
>Gregarious: You seemingly are always are able to turn defeated enemies into loyal allies and supporters with your wit, charm, and words.
>>
>>25567476
Worker skill would be pretty rad. More stamina.
>>
>>25567476
>Worker
this one for sure
>Mysticism
Sounds useful

Third.. Red dreams might increase survival rate, gregarious could be nice for shits and giggles.
One of these.
>>
>>25567516
This and gregarious since red dreams sounds kinda like a "chosen one" thing.
>>
>>25567476
Mysticism, Worker, and Gregarious.

Red dreams seems rather hazy given its description. Combined with the rate, I'd rather go with something else.
>>
>>25567544
>>25567572
True that.
>>
>>25567499
>>25567516
>>25567544

>Worker: Throughout your life you were always the first one to work and the last to rest but somehow you are are to recover twofold.

>Mysticism: With the knowledge gained from the old Stallion you were able to truly live up to your infamous title as The Spellblade.

>Gregarious: Whether it was the village bully or one of the local bandits, you were almost able to turn at least one foe to your cause.

>Select 4 Gear?
>Companion: You begin your story with a fiercely loyal friend of any racee as a Master-At-Arms, Advisor, or Wizard.
>Dragon's Egg: You were gifted a strange egg from your adoptive Uncle. It will hatch into an unknown type of dragon one week after your story starts.
>Milk Brother: You were raised together with the closest thing to family you ever had. Terran The Tall.
> Equestrian Steel Axe: A hand Axe made for you your Adoptive Uncle.
> Arabian Steel Blade: Single edged sword made in Western Saddle Arabian.
> Gold Bag: Start with with 5000 more gold.
> Ship: The Poseidon waits for you at whichever you travel to navigate you to other far off lands whether to conquer, expire, or simply trade.
>>
>>25567769
Equestrian Steel Axe, Arabian Steel Blade, Gold Bag, and a Ship. With gregarious we'll be able to get plenty of companions. I'd rather tame a wild dragon. I don't even want to know what a "milk brother" is.
>>
>>25567769
Ship, gold bag, egg, and steel blade.
>>
>>25567832
Literally this
>>
>>25567769
Steel blade, gold bag, ship and Companion/Dragon egg/milk brother.
Gregarious might mean we can turn enemies into friends, but not everyone is going to be an enemy to begin with.
So I would think having a friend to start with would help.
The companion/brother would be helpful from the start, and there would be dialogue and stuff
The dragon is more of a long-term investment.
>>
>>25567769
>Equestrian Steel Axe
>Gold Bag
the rest I don't care.
>>
>>25567936
If we can turn an enemy into a friend then obviously we could turn neutral and friendly characters into companions as well. It just means that we'll be able to choose rather than have one created for us.
>>
>>25567994
Who needs companions? Rape is a beautiful, intimate thing, while gang-rape is utterly disgusting.
>>
>>25567832
Changing my vote to this.
>>
>>25567832
>>25567907
>>25567936
>>25567944

You begin with the Steel blade, a Gold Bag, A Ship, and Your brother from another mother Terran The Tall, A human nicknamed due him towering over his equine friends. He starts with a dragon egg, a horse, and an Everwood Shield with an iron sword and axe. He has recently found after you left to claim your fortune as a Sellsword.

>You must choose one Flaw before your Tale begins?
>Sick: You were born in Ill health due to a foreign illness which causes coughing fits from time to time. You will be bedridden one day every month.

>Maimed: Whether you were born so or was injured during your past, you have lost a part of yourself. You start without a Horn, eye, or hoof. You decide.

>Cruel: You will experience random bouts of rage, which may harm friend and foe. You are twice as likely to kill someone during physical engagements.
>>
>>25568132
Only one vote had the brother. I demand a recount.
>>
>>25568132
You forgot to mention that Terran's also Princess Celestia's lover.
>>
>>25568132
>Cruel
This will fit in just nicely.
>>
File: 1439160597168.jpg (20 KB, 396x593) Image search: [Google]
1439160597168.jpg
20 KB, 396x593
>>25568132
>and Your brother from another mother
>>
>>25568132
>>25568168
This, seriously. If there was a quota for what we could or had to choose you should have made it clear. Fuck Triple T. Send the lad home.
>>
>>25568168
>>25568193
>>25568240
>Sending him back to your uncle's you prepare for the end of your contract.

>Will you go with the Cruel Flaw?
>>
>>25568168 #
>>25568193 #
>>25568240 #
>Sending him back to your uncle's you prepare for the end of your contract.

>Will you go with the Cruel Flaw?
>>
>>25568329
No we were yelling at you for miscounting our votes. We still haven't received that fourth thing.
>>
>>25568338
Sorry.
You can pick the Egg, Axe, and Companion for your fourth.
>>
>>25568292
How random are the bouts of rage? Does the flaw itself have any significant effect on the potency of our Gregarious skill?

I ask because in my head the two are clashing. Harshly.
>>
>>25568370
Sticking with axe.
>>
>>25568370
2 for:
Equestrian Steel Axe, Arabian Steel Blade, Gold Bag, and a Ship.
1 for:
Arabian Steel Blade, Gold Bag, Ship and either Companion, Dragon egg, or milk brother.
1 for:
Equestrian Steel Axe and Gold Bag

LEARN TO COUNT!!!
>>
>>25568386
You are more susceptible to insults, and will be frustrated when things don't go your way. Rage may improve combat on standard looks, but you will be sloppy fighting leaders, commanders, and other important or skilled Enemies. You might kill an enemy you intend to capture if you fight 1 v. 1 or if your enemy moderately wounds you in battle. Alternatively you could end battles very quickly due to the fear instilled in your enemies causing them to surrender or flee.

>>25568411
Gonna go with Axe then.

Everyone okay with Cruel?
>>
>>25568496
Rage occurs 1-14 times a month.
>>
>>25568496
I prefer Maimed so we can have an eye patch. We are a sell sword after all so some injuries are to be expected.
>>
>>25568561
Nah, depth perception might come in more handy than looking cool as a spellsword.
>>
>>25568496
>>25568561
I'll go with this. But with that blind eye, we may want to make more haste finding some companions.
>>
>Hey, let's go with one of the main pony races, so we don't become something too edgy
>HEY LET'S HAEV A COOL EYEPATCH CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN
>>
>>25568561
>>25568591
If you have the Maimed Eye your skill at magic, Ranged , and thrown weapons will be reduced. But more common Ponies will be either impressed or intimidated but more likely to rally behind you.

>Will you go with Maimed Eye or Cruel? Last call.
>>
>>25568591
Yeah, but rage kinda contradicts gregarious since we'll be witty and charming one second and slitting somebodies throat the next. Sick contradicts worker because we wouldn't have been able to work as hard with poor health. Maimed makes sense since a sell sword is somebody that makes their living by fighting and in a long history of that there would be a few serious injuries.
>>
>>25568637
cruel
>>
>>25568630
Edginess wasn't a part of the equation. Also I said eye because I thought it would be the least of a hindrance.
>>
>>25568637
What do we loose with horn or hoof?
>>
Cruel would fit us better, since rape can be cruel sometimes, I guess
>>
>>25568725
Cruel sounds more like berserker.
>>
>>25568637
>>25568706
This. What do the other maimed attributes entail?
>>
>>25568706
Hoof: you can either move half as well or fight half as well. Very Difficult to Escape or trouble fighting multiple Enemies at the same time. Able to Strongarm enemies and kill in a single blow.

Horn: Must use alternative catalyst for magic, Able to Ram enemies to get through crowds.
>>
File: 1446797317604.png (10 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1446797317604.png
10 KB, 300x260
>>25568753
>Horn: Must use alternative catalyst for magic
Is there any chance of getting it back eventually?
>>
>>25568637
Maimed eye.
>>
>>25568780
Yes, there a few different ways to repair/replace Maimed body parts.
>>
>>25568807
Im all for the broken horn thingy, then
>>
>>25568812
It does only have 1 detriment and the promise of being fixable while granting us an ability.
>>
Chapter 1-1 End Contract.
> You were finally done with this stupid contract for this faggy Lord.
>You and the rest of your company would spending there shares drinking, hitting the Horsehouse, or buying things that people of their I'll always seem to have for their strange hobbies.
> Well at least your not payin' for it. You however were wondering on your next plan of action. !mainly the -1 Horn off your head. Well that and where you would find work next.
>Hell maybe you would pay good ole' Penrose a visit. He and the castle's subcommander Ladyhawke might have some work for you.

You Currently are in Cornel Keep. You can visit the Guild Hall to recruit Assests, or special named groups of soldiers to have under your command. They are expensive though.
You may also visit the Keep Commander Penrose for help on what conquests you can take your merry band to next.

Merc: Condition 100%/ No Horn
Martial: 10
Social: 7
Steward: 5
Drifter Armor
Steel Sword/Axe.
Gold 6000.
>>
>>25568987
Let's visit Penrose. We got this solo, obviously
>>
>You head past the guards at the iron door as you head into the keep, illuminated by candle and torchlight. You trot by servants and guards, both greeting you as you enter Penrose's Office.
The grey coated earth Pony was discussing battle plans with his men while trying to fix his bright red mane into a desirable fashion. Beside him was Ladyhawke, a cyan Pegasus with a long black mane matching the black armor worn by the Cornel Soldiers. Penrose's Mark was an unknown with a rose behind it. Ladyhawke's was a griffon claw.
>" Oh? Need I see your still hanging around. Well you probably need some work correct. Well we are trying to deal with two problems in the area. Some raiders are attacking our supply lines and troops, while Outlaw have taken Refuge in Destry Wood attacking the surrounding villages. We would appreciate helping us take one of them out. Well let you have their Hideout as payment for your assistance".
> Both seemed to be good options to you. Fairmare would provide more industrial assistance in arms and armor, while Destry would be perfect for lumber and farmland.
'Hmm, what to do'?

Do you take over Destry Refuge?
Or
Take over Fairmare Fort?

You may also interact with Penrose and Ladyhawke.

Known Persons:
Penrose: 30 Acquaintance
Ladyhawke: 5 Acquaintance
>>
>>25569511
* Penrose's Mark is an inkpen with a rose behind it.
>>
>>25569511
I'd say outlaw, but lets chat with Ladyhawke a bit first.
>>
"I think I'll take out the outlaw's in Destry". You state as you place a piece on a map. The little chess-like piece knocking down the red piece.
You head up to Ladyhawke to chat with her for a bit.
>" Oh umm hey Merc, well as you can I'm no longer a lowly privateanymore". She was brimming with joy about her Promotion. You hope her inexperience doesn't get her killed.
" Yeah I remember when you couldn't even hold a weapon properly. I hope my pointers were helpful in your training "?
>"Thanks Merc, they truly did help me improve my technique in being Sub-Commander". Her tail swishing side to side-to-side as she wraps her arm around you in gratitude.
>" Well, I gotta get back to work so see ya". She spins around and gallops off to do whatever duties she was assigned as your left standing their wondering what to do next?
" Geez, that mare sure learns fast. ' Hmm, maybe I could get hire some extra guys before heading to Destry'?

>Explore Keep town
>Go to Recruiter
>Head straight to Destry
>Other
>>
>>25569834
explore
>>
>>25569879
>Deciding to see what you could find you have a calm walk through the streets seeing the little shops lined up in a row along a host of other venues.
>You discovered Slave Market!
>You discovered Peddler!
>You discovered Pub!
>You discover Arkane Oddities!

>Where does Merc visit first?
-Recruiter
-Guild House
-Slave Market
-Peddler
-Pub
-Arkane Oddities
>>
>>25569965
Arkane Oddities.
>>
>>25570012
Heading over to a dark purple tent you push past the drapes as you come to a table and see a few items out on display.
An old Unicorn in a black robe greets you allows you to browse her wares.
Gold: 6000
>What do you Buy?
-Wand 800: Just flick it! And don't forget to aim. Catalyst

-Nhorse Rune Amulet 1000: Store Magic over time to be used later. Catalyst

-Maginomicon 1500: Book containing spells and other such knowledge of the arcane.
>>
>>25570136
Ask if he knows of anything that can regrow a horn.
>>
>>25570175
This.
>>
So what are we ripping off now?
>>
>>25570175
"Hey do you of anything that can grow back a horn"?
>" Hm a horn you say? Well there's a number of ways to go about it. If your lucky enough to find your original then Myst the Sage could magically reattach it for you. Or you could find Hirnroot, an extremely hard to find plant that grows from absorbing the bones of dead creatures. A good place to check would be somewhere where many a battle have been fought or if your really lucky you may find one a day or two after a battle. Putting bodies in a pile might help.

Optional Objective!
Regain your Horn!
-Find Hirnroot or retrieve your original Horn. It's whereabouts are unknown.
>>
>>25570293
>So what are we ripping off now?
>>25570332
>Hirnroot
Is it TES now?
>>
>>25570332
What happened to our original horn? When, where, why, how, and to whom (if applicable)?
>>
>>25570366
No and piss off, I ain't ripping off shit.
>>
>>25570366
I looked on their wiki and didn't find a Hirnroot. The only mention of it that I found could be a misspelling and the description and effect is different.

>>25570402
No need to get salty. You only have yourself to blame for that reputation. It will take a while and at least a successful CYOA before you can redeem yourself.
>>
>>25570395
Your horn got chopped off after your company of mercenaries were left for dead. It was lobbed off by Clovis The Cautious, you barely escaped with your life. Clovis an Elk general of Whitetail was last known to possess your horn
>>
>>25570470
Well we have a lead and it would be a good idea to prevent somebody from using one of our body parts as a trophy. Ask the shopkeeper for more details about the items he's selling. Also what spells do we know beyond the default telekinesis?
>>
>>25570498
The wand can has one Spell attached to it and fired from its pointy end.

Rune Amulet allows you to cast any any magic you know but it has to draw in magic over time, but useful in a pinch when trying to conserve magic.

Maginomicon allows you to learn new spells.

You currently know.
TK: Moves things with your mind.
Magic Missile: Fires a missile made of magic.
Flaming Sword: Set your weapon aflame. Effective against Pony and Beast alike.
Force: A Spell that cannot be dodged, blocked, or avoided. A invisible FORCE crashes into a target.
Barrier: Absorb 3 blows and 1 fatal blow.
>>
>>25570581
>Absorb 3 blows and 1 fatal blow.
Should that be or? What is the spell on the wand? Are we capable of any magic in our current condition?
>>
>>25570646
The wand can only be used for a single one of your spells. Barrier can deflect 3 hits or 1 fatal blow. If hit 1-2 times already then Fatal blow will only injure or mail you instead of killing you outright.

You are able to cast magic, but it is very time consuming and you'll be needing a lot of chanting and concentration.
>>
>>25570720
>a lot of chanting and concentration
golden veronica!
>>
>>25570720
How do we charge Rune Amulet and how much of a charge can it hold? How much charge would be used by our spells?
>>
>>25570761
Rune Amulet has a charge of 30.
It gets 3 charge per day.
TK: 1
Magic Missile: 2
Flaming Sword: 5
Force: 10
Barrier: 6
>>
>>25570819
Can we change the spell on the wand? How much are we able to use the wand?
>>
>>25570850
You can use most of your known spells with the wand. You are unable to use Force.
Wand has a static Charge of 9 everyday. It is at full charge of 9 everyday.
>>
>>25570402
Nah, I'm gonna stick around and see if this one crashes as well.

>>25570467
I was thinking Hirnroot/Nirnroot. Coltshan has a habit of changing a few words on things and hoping no one notices.
>>
>>25570904
How does the Maginomicon work?
>>
>>25570946
The Maginomicon allows you to learn new magic. It can be inherited by one of your children. Allowing them the possibility of becoming a Prodigy of Magic.
>>
>>25571006
Does it have any value if we don't have children? Why can't we learn magic without it? How did we learn the magic we have without it?
>>
>>25571033
You can only learn magic by learning from a book or if you find someone who can teach you their magic. You can also give it to other characters so that they learn new magic as well.
>>
>>25571107
Does each book only have certain spells?
>>
>>25571262
Some books may only have that one fucking Spell everyone except you seems to already know while others may contain as many as 10 spells to learn.
Some have common spells while a few can only be used by certain races or Characters.

Maginomicon teaches you some LVL 1 Magic. Magic scales from 1-6 in terms of sheer power.
>>
>>25571352
Can we know what spells are in the book beforehand?
>>
>>25571386
Maginomicon: Two sections were legible. One on Unicorn and a dedication to someone named Arvus.
Unicorn:
Forcefield LVL1: Shields caster against LVL 1-2 magic.
Psychic LVL1: Replaces TK. A more powerful version of telekinesis.

Arvus Only:
Gelfabrant LVL 1: Wield the the forgotten magic of the Wendigo. Ice Magic.

Brynhilt LVL 1: Wield the forgotten magic of the Everfree. Forest Magic.

Melodosire: Wield Siren Magic. Sonic and Water Magic.

Umbrumgand LVL 1: Wield the lost magic of the Umbrum. Shadow and Crystal Magic.
>>
>>25571521
Let's buy one of each.
>>
>>25571537
>You pay the price for what could probably be the most fucking expensive piece of literature in known history.
>'Probably could have got this Stables & Regal for 600 at least'.
"Actually that store doesn't exist yet".
>" Hey, who the buck are you"! You shout out to the voice coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same.
"Oh me? I'm the narrator. Don't mind me, just go on about your business as usual".
>" Great, now I get to be entertainment for damnable deity".
<"Oh Sir I sense that you have become the pawn of Narrat. Here take this Amulet, you'll need it when dealing with him as he'll either prove to be a great boon or a annoying hindrance. Luck be with your poor soul".

>You have become the target of the god Narrat, a trickster god. Depending on his mood, he will help or hinder you once a day for the foreseeable future. Have fun.

With the magic book and Amulet in your possession you hear to visit the other places in the city.

>Where does Merc go next?
-Recruiter
-Guild House
-Slave Market
-Peddler
-Pub
>>
>>25571625
Lets check with the peddler.
>>
>>25571639
>You find yourself at a cart, the earth Pony driver resting and Munching on an apple staring at the calm blue skies above. The Unicorn Merchant meanwhile is selling some bits and baubles out the back of the cart.

What will you buy? 5000 Gold
-Rabbit's Foot 500: Force Narrat to assist you once a week.
-Anon's Mask 1000: Be unrecognized by most people. Helps when someone is looking for you.
>>
>>25571694
Have a chat with the earth pony.
>>
>>25571714
"Hello there, nice weather today isn't it.
>Oh shit some god really trolled this guy, just look at him. He looked like a flamingo! With a neon green mane.
>"Hello there good sir. My name is Lotus Lillypad. I'm just a humble cart puller for the Merchy the Merchant back there. You seem all geared for some adventure or what has you. Hoping ever talks to ole' so any social contact is appreciated".

>What do you talk to him about?
>>
>>25571753
Does he know about anything interesting to do around town?
>>
>>25571753
>Flirt with him
But really, ask him about the town.
>>
>>25571784
"So Lotus, you know anything interesting to do around town"?
>He goes into a deep thought as if the wrong answer would piss you off or something. Well it's been like 5 minutes please. Say. Something!
> Well there's this two leg at the Pub with a bad case of amnesia, and the Guild Hall has some quest's to take on. Suitable for someone armed to the teeth like you. I'm gonna go to the pub sometime today, maybe we'll cross paths again".

>Will you buy something from the Merchant before before moving on?
>>
>>25571832
Nothing interesting here, lets go to the guild.
>>
Heading to bed, but before I go here is my suggestion for the ultimate goal for this quest. To build the worlds greatest harem!
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.