[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celestia is for sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1352504721081.png (224 KB, 1400x799) Image search: [Google]
1352504721081.png
224 KB, 1400x799
Celestia is for sexual
>>
File: twilight sparkle50.png (457 KB, 3871x4427) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle50.png
457 KB, 3871x4427
>experience and technique learned over the course of thousands of years
>>
>>25566855
>and she's a horse
>>
>>25566862
The most important thing.
>>
File: 1424641023435.png (463 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1424641023435.png
463 KB, 1191x670
You're god damned right she is!
>>
File: celestia24.png (292 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
celestia24.png
292 KB, 800x450
>"You came already, Anonymous? What happened to your vaunted human stamina?"
>>
File: 1390579403795.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1390579403795.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
Yes she is.
>>
>>25566911
Allhu achbar
>>
>The dim light of the fire plays across your vision, as you snuggle a little harder into your white-furred lover's hide.
>After returning your gesture with a brief nuzzle, Celestia sighs, and looks away.
"Is something wrong?"
>She pauses, you can tell she's trying to find the words.
>"Anonymous...you know you are not the first to share my bedchamber."
>Of course you do. She's like a million years old.
"Well, yeah, and you're not mine either."
>She scrunches her face slightly.
"Is...is that a problem."
>She sighs again, and shuts her eyes for a second.
>"No, Anonymous. The problem is your stamina."
>That gives you pause.
"But, I... I last for, like, *ever*."
>She nods.
"I-I don't even cum unless I'm trying to! Most human men - and stallions - would kill for that!"
>And she shakes her head.
>"That's where you're wrong, Anonymous. Perhaps that is true of human males, but...in Equestria, the proper way of things is for the male to finish when the female wants it."
>huh
>"*That* is what most male ponies 'would kill' to have. The ability to cum on a mare's demand, and not before or after."
>You kinda back off from the embrace a little.
"Uh...um...."
>You got nothing.
>>
File: 1430932762272.png (236 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430932762272.png
236 KB, 800x600
>>25566491
And she isn't meek to show for it.
>>
>>25566971
"Well, don't you get to orgasm more this way? That's gotta be nice."
>She shakes her head again, eyes narrower.
>"No, Anon. This is another problem. A mare is not to experience a number of orgasms other than the exact number she wants."
>You're staring in disbelief now.
"Are you...are you seriously saying I make you cum *too much*?!"
>"I am. It troubles me, deeply, Anon."
>This is too surreal.
"...Celestia. Do you have any idea how many human women wish they got to cum at *all* during sex? I'd be considered one in a million back home. Women would fight each other over me."
>She tilts her head, expression softening.
>"Anonymous, can you really not see how that problem would be solved if your males ejaculated on command? Every human would get appropriate amounts of pleasure, and none of your females would come to blows over valued mates."
>For a bit, you look around her softly flickering bedroom, as if the perfect response to what she's saying is going to be on the floor somewhere.
"Uh, well, it's...I mean that barely happens anyway."
>By contrast, she doesn't miss a beat.
>"It doesn't have to happen at *all*."
>>
>>25566911
Jokes on you, I've got deathgrips from years of intense masturbation
Unless your vagina has a crushing visegrip, I won't feel a thing
>>
>>25566911
I spent it outside fighting off those hordes of Minotaurs with a broken sword and wagon wheel shield. That's why you spread your legs for me when I came back inside, remember? As a reward for my heroic victory? Bitch I'm bleeding all over the fucking bed how do you not remember this?
>>
>>25567014
"But...u-um..."
>Your mind races this way and that.
"Don't the...stallions have, uh, sexual freedom?"
>She tilts her head the other way, looking unsure.
>"Of course, Anonymous. All citizens of Equestria are free to choose their partners, and what acts they perform together."
"Uh huh..."
>"And of course, this means mares and stallions alike are free to choose to not have sex at all - Equestria's courts take rape charges very seriously."
"It's just that ponies don't get to choose when they finish?"
>She chuckles.
>"Stallions don't. Mares do. Of course, it's hardly a law or anything. It's our culture. A social ideal to aspire to. It's the same way with Griffons and Minotaurs and all the rest."
>You grimace off to one side.
>Somehow, that makes things seem worse - not that you were thinking of ditching Celestia for a catbird or something.
>At least her tone of voice has picked up. She always loves to teach things to others.
>You break the embrace a little further, your arm now hanging limply from her side, as your other fails to touch her at all.
"Celestia, where is this going? Why did you bring up our exes?"
>"Because, Anonymous: all of my previous lovers understood this principle, and eventually, they all came very close to behaving ideally."
"Alright. And?"
>"And."
>Her voice is a little louder. Her expression stern.
>"If this relationship is going to move further, I'm going to have to take control of your sexuality, Anon."
>>
>>25567211
moar/unf, or kill myself?
>>
>>25567219
Kill celestia
>>
>>25567211
unf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.