[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Mom...,Dad what ever happened to anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: latest[1].png (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
482 KB, 1280x720
>"Mom...,Dad what ever happened to anon?"
>>
>>25563113
>>"Mom...,Dad what ever happened to anon?"
What does she mean with that?
>>
>>25563113
he masturbated himself to death after coming to our world
>>
File: Death by Masturbation.png (27 KB, 388x148) Image search: [Google]
Death by Masturbation.png
27 KB, 388x148
>>25563113
Your mom sucked the soul out of his dick.
>>25563135
pic related
>>
>>25563113
He had to go.

His planet needed him.
>>
>>25563113
"He was an disappointed"
>>
>>25563113
He had autism so he was put to sleep.

>>25563143
>Does Jackshit in the Hunger games
>Dies while masturbating.
Godzilla is so relatable.
>>
File: Can of Worms Part 1.png (762 KB, 748x3367) Image search: [Google]
Can of Worms Part 1.png
762 KB, 748x3367
>>25563160
As opposed to Can of Worms, who was unusually active.
>>
File: Can of Worms Part 2.png (339 KB, 791x1492) Image search: [Google]
Can of Worms Part 2.png
339 KB, 791x1492
>>25563197
>>
>>25563113
Is this the return of the middle child anonpone threads?
>>
File: 1416059293348.jpg (31 KB, 878x560) Image search: [Google]
1416059293348.jpg
31 KB, 878x560
>>25563147
>>
>>25563113
>"He's still looking for a means to recover his body."
>>
>>25563113
>"Well after we lost him in zeberia, he became a child solider."
>"Then a special agent, then a prisoner, then a test subject and now hes a cyborg."
>>
>>25563312
>"Anon please stop spilling your tea."
"I DONT HAVE A BOTTOM LIP BITCH"
>>
>>25563113
hey gentlemen, can one tell me how this whole mlp thing started?
>>
>>25563113
Do you remember that time old story we used to tell you at night? About the giant monster that came to destroy Equestria, but one hero rose from the ashes of Canterlot to make the ultimate sacrifice and save us all?
>>
>>25564406
"Do you remember that time old story we used to tell you at night? About the giant monster that came to destroy Equestria, but one hero rose from the ashes of Canterlot to make the ultimate sacrifice and save us all?"
"Do you remember Steel, Shining's old friend?"
"..."
"No, I guess you were too young to remember."
"Back when your brother Shining was still training to join the Guard, Steel took him under his wing."
"One day, he came home crying, because he heard that Steel was killed during a mission."
"Apparently, they were investigating some missing ponies."
"We never asked for details, but we later learned that Anon was... involved in it, and, well..."
"We got rid of the photos, because we wanted to remember him as our friend, not as..."
"..."
"Shining made up some story when you asked what happened to Uncle Anon."
"We figured you would be too young to remember him, so we never brought it up afterward."
"..."
"Twilight, you can look into the details, but we don't want to know."
"Please, let us remember him as the loving friend who introduced your father and I, not as the monster he became."
>>
File: nigga wut.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
nigga wut.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>>25564793
>>
>>25563113
the shadow government saw him as a threat and sold him to be used for experimentation by aliens.
>>
>>25565563
Fine. I'll break it down for you, since I only gave a snippet of a scene that ran through my head.

In the past:

- 'Uncle' Anon was an old family friend when Twilight was a young child.
- Anon was secretly part of some group abducting/murdering ponies or something (Twilight's parents don't want to know the details).
- Anon was killed during a raid on this group.
- Shining (who was just entering the Guard's training program) had a couple of friends on the raid.
- One of Shining's friends died in the raid, and that was how Shining found out about the unpublicized raid.
- When Shining asked, he learned that his 'Uncle' was one of the kidnappers/murderers killed in the raid.
- Shining told his mother and father.

Mid-past:

- To cope with the revelation that their friend was a murderer/kidnapper, Twilight's parents got rid of all the photos that reminded them of Anon.
- When Twilight, who was only three or so, asked why she hadn't seen Uncle Anon recently, Shining made up a story loosely based on the raid, but with Anon as a hero who died.
- The family tried to forget about Anon so they wouldn't have to deal with knowing that their old friend was a monster.

Present:

- Twilight vaguely remembers some nice biped in a fuzzy memory.
- It bugs her for a bit, so she looks into it.
- None of her family mention anything when she asks.
- Twilight eventually finds an old newspaper or something about Anon being introduced to Equestria, and she recognizes a picture of him.
- She keeps looking, but he seems to just disappear from history one day.
- Curious, she looks further into the mystery, and eventually finds proof that her family knew Anon.
- She confronts her family with the evidence.
- Her family breaks down and tells her what they know.
- They ask Twilight not to tell them if she learns any details, because they want to remember him as the kind friend who introduced them, who looked after Twilight and Shining as children, etc.
- etc.

Add details -> story.
>>
File: true despair.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
true despair.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>25565964
No, I got what you were going for, but it was dumb. And then you made this post. You spent a lot of time on this post.
>>
>>25566005
I never said it was necessarily a good idea. If I thought it were, I'd actually write it. It would've bugged me if I hadn't put something down, though. And it didn't take that long to type up that post. Also, I'm procrastinating from other things.
>>
>>25563345
One day Anon watch show about small horses
"Hey this is kinda hot"
Fap

The end
>>
>>25566043
PAPER!
If you get the reference, you're muh nigga.
>>
>>25566167
Not him. I got the reference. I'm implementing red-black trees, hash tables, and shortest path algorithms for an assignment.
>>
File: howMLPwasborn.png (9 KB, 493x246) Image search: [Google]
howMLPwasborn.png
9 KB, 493x246
>>25566080
capped for future generations.
>>
>"well twilight darling ..., you may want a seat, might be a dear and make us some tea will you? Thank you honey"
>"now twilight I'm goin to explain something to you. You will not like it but it is important dear"
>"when you were a little filly, I was pregnant with anon remember? "
>"you were adorable, always cuddling up to me and saying you couldn't wait to meet your baby brother or sister"
>"anyway, I was around two maybe three months pregnant when you took your entrance exam for the princess's school"
>"twilight. When you went into that 'magic overdrive' the energy you unleashed cause snobs mutations."
>"that why he was born without a horn. Without Magic and with that long tail of his."
>"I know I know, but please sweetie I'm not done yet..., by the time you left for pony ills anon was about 11, he was sad to see you go as we all were but he quickly got over it."
>"anon didn't form attachments easily and you were never around really ."
>"twilight dear, as a result f the mutations your magic caused anon eventually developed cancerous cells , we didn't want to to worry you, not with everything going on.
>"the worse his condition became the more time he spent looking into forbidden magic"
>"we're not sure where he got the knowledge from but your little brother began to mess around with alchemy twilight"
>"the last time we saw him, he was mumbling about transmutation circles and something called the 'philosophers stone"
>we don't know a whole lot about what happened but, that night we went into the basement, and.... He was gone, strange symbols were scratched into the floor , the ceiling and the walls"
>"and one of the old family armor sets was gone"
>"we spent weeks looking for him but to no avail. He's gone."
>good riddance too he was kind of a huge disappointment to the family.
>>
>>25563113
I am actually tempted to write a 5 to 8 thousand epic on how Anonymous was a legend to the older generation of ponies, who saved them from a magical threat, and went off to live in the mountains as a wizard.

However, I neither have the time, nor the motivational chutzpah in my body to do so, so you get this abridged version.

>Midnight Velvet and her husband Darky McMoonGlow looked off into the horizon, with a warm smile growing upon their muzzles, and the embers of rememberance glowing warm within their hearts.

>"He was..." Midnight started.
>"He was a very good friend. One who we all miss very much." Darky quickly finished as he shot his horsey wife a glare that seemed to confuse and worry Twilight and Spike.

Having do to not being adventerous spirits, Twilight and Spike took that answer simply as is, and no magical epic adventure was had that day.

The end.
>>
>>25566178
This one time I was playing in the park, and I saw to dudes making out and one was sliding his hand in the other dudes pants. That was the gayest thing I've ever seen until you told me the bull shit that you're doing.

Joking aside, every time I hear people telling me about their jobs and families and lives I can't help but think "fuck that noise".
>>
>>25566222
*two dudes
>>
File: cia.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>25563113
He didn't fly so good
>>
File: 1416398098357.gif (497 KB, 245x182) Image search: [Google]
1416398098357.gif
497 KB, 245x182
>>25566231
>>
>>25563135
He died how he lived
>>
>>25567118
>>
>>25567596
>>
>>25563113

>"W... well, Twilight, I guess you're old enough to understand now. I'm afraid he broke his leg out on the back 40. We had to put him down. It was the merciful thing to do."
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.