[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I warned you about digging too deep into things that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: Princess_CelestiaS4E01.png (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Princess_CelestiaS4E01.png
380 KB, 1280x720
>"I warned you about digging too deep into things that don't concern you, Anonymous."
>"Now that you know my secret, I can never let you leave this place."
>>
File: words_of_eternal_life[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
words_of_eternal_life[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x223
>>25561538
Jokes on you, that was the plan all along. You ready to spend eternity with me, Sun Horse?
>>
>>25561538
Digging to deep, ay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>25561538
Leave what? Equestria? Or the palace? 'Cause I wasn't going to leave Equestria anytime soon, and I don't tell others' secrets unless someone life depends on it, which I doubt will ever happen in this case, because why would anyone threaten anyone's life just to find out who really is running the all-around-the-globe press company, and why isn't the said company printing the newest lewd pictures of you on the front page, but in the Sunday newspaper's attachment?
>>
>>25561547
Was digging deep was part part of your plan?
>>
>>25561604
>being a big pone
>>
>>25561665
4 kids
>>
>>25561674
Of Queesh!
>>
>>25561538
Celly, it's okay. The whole world knows alicorns have dicks.
>>
>>25561538
But this is the men's lavatory!
>>
File: 1420332310365.png (376 KB, 916x960) Image search: [Google]
1420332310365.png
376 KB, 916x960
>>25561837
>>
>>25561844
What a twist.
>>
>>25561844

"Is... Is that it?"
>"What do you mean, Anon?"
"Well it's just... I don't know, I suppose I was just expecting that it'd be bigger, especially for a pony of your size."
>"I-It's perfectly normal size for a pony."
"Well yeah, maybe for one of your little pony subjects, but no offence, on you it looks like you're carrying around a tiny pickle around between your hind legs."
>"It's entirely adequate!"
"You mean you've actually had the chance to use it for its intended purpose?"
>"O-Of course! I've revealed my true sex in secret to many mares over the centuries and all that I've mated with said the experience was satisfactory."
"Satisfactory? You don't think that maybe they were just saying that because you were their ruler and they were afraid of making you angry or else hurting your feelings?"
>"No! Each time was a magical experience for the both of us, and I'm certain that I was able to provide them with a great deal of pleasure during the experience."
"Okay, I'm willing to concede that size isn't everything. How long did each 'experience' last?"
>"I'll have you know that I'm in the rare minority of stallions that can last up to a whole thirty seconds."
"Seconds? Celestia, I don't think that's enough time for a mare to even fully adjust to getting fucked, let alone get any sort of pleasure from it. What about foreplay?"
>"What's that?"
"Ugh... Okay, that's it. I feel embarrassed just for belonging to the same sex as you. Starting tomorrow I'm going to build you a mount complete with an anatomically correct vagina to simulate a mare, and three times a day you're going to mount and have sex with it until you get your stamina to such a level that you can last two minutes minimum, understand?"
>"Two minutes? Such a length of time is laughably unrealistic, Anon. Clearly you're a virgin that's never been with a real mare."
"Uh huh, we'll see."
>>
>>25561538
I want Celestia to cock vore me.
>>
>>25561538
If i'm going down im taking you and half the army down with me!
>>
>>25561538
EVERYONE! CELESTIA HAS A CRUSH ON RARITY!
>>
>>25562002
Who doesn't?
>>
>>25561927
i didn't know how much i need this until now
>>
>>25561927

>The following day, you watch from your position seated on Celestia's bed as 'she' frantically fucks the rather convincing imitation of a mare's rear end that you'd hurriedly cobbled together.
>You knew that Fleshlight would come in handy sooner or later.
>Though perhaps you could have made the damn thing look a little less like her sister.
>Panting, her eyes are rolled back slightly and her wings twitching to unfurl as she desperately tries to hold back the inevitable.
>"N-Now?" She asks, her voice shaky and uneven.
"It's been less that twenty seconds, Celestia. How the hell can you be getting close already?"
>She doesn't answer, instead taking to biting her lip and slowing her pace slightly in order to remain in control.
>You can see that she's fighting a losing battle, however, as her natural horsey instincts scream at her to pump the thing full and be done with it as soon as possible to avoid any predators finding her in such a vulnerable position.
>You briefly wonder why you keep referring to her as 'her', but assume that it must be a combination of pure habit and the fact that until recently she'd aslways presented herself to you as female.
>You glance at your watch.
"That's thirty seconds, good job. Now just remember to control your breathing and-"
>You're interrupted by a loud grunt as Celestia loses her composure and drives herself past the point of no return, her tail flagging as a clear indication that she'd reached climax as inside the fleshlight the head of her cock flared up and injected its sticky goodness as deeply as possible into the toy.
>You frown, watching as Celestia slumps down onto the back of the mount and lets out a content sigh, her rapidly shrinking member slipping from within the toy and letting a thick trickle of her cum drip down onto the floor between her hind hooves.
>Slowly, she pulls away from the mount and looks at you abashedly.
>"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it in."
>You sigh.
"You'll do better next time."
>>
>>25561674
What a digital dummy!
>>
File: 1420509287142.jpg (68 KB, 865x924) Image search: [Google]
1420509287142.jpg
68 KB, 865x924
>>25562145

Anon then grabs the fleshlight from the fake make and upends it over Celestia's head, coating her in her own cum.

"You know what? I've changed my mind, you're a lost cause. Maybe you should stick to receiving rather than giving."
>"Anon, what are you saying?"
"I'm saying get on the bed and bite the pillow like a good girl, because I'm about to show you how it's done."
>"B-But I'm a colt, I like mares!"
"Don't worry, you'll learn to love it."
>>
>>25562177

>fake make
fake mare.

Fucking phone.
>>
>>25562182
Who was phone?
>>
File: 1439402588156.jpg (54 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1439402588156.jpg
54 KB, 500x323
>>25561538
but i like to dig deep
>>
>>25562331
The fake make
>>
File: Magical_realm.png (17 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
Magical_realm.png
17 KB, 201x240
>>25562145
After weeks with no measurable success, Anon brings Luna into the equation and convinces her to let Celestia fuck her while offering feedback as to how 'she's' doing. He believes that training Celestia to last longer while with a real mare is the only way to go.

>"What art thou doing, Celestia? Thou can't simply jam it in without any kind of warning. Perhaps thou should elect to remain a mare? I'm sure Anonymous here would be more than willing to satisfy me after getting me all worked up for the sake of noting."
>>
File: Isaac Deep Dig.jpg (105 KB, 470x760) Image search: [Google]
Isaac Deep Dig.jpg
105 KB, 470x760
>>25561538
Wouldn't be the first time shit happened because we dug too deep.
>>
>>25561538
no celestia, the world must know you're a puppet to shadow government composed of high ranking military officials, the highest level government officials, aliens/reptilians, and the 1%.
>>
>>25562376
oy vey
>>
>>25561538
"So what you put like... 3 spoons of sugar in your coffee? I put like, 4 in mine anyways, even though it's a larger cup. I gotta wake up somehow."
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.