[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does she never explain herself? or make any good decisions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: LaurenFaust_3174-525x350.jpg (33 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
LaurenFaust_3174-525x350.jpg
33 KB, 525x350
So why does she never explain herself? or make any good decisions in her life? Is she autistic or just fucking dumb like most manchildren feminists?
>>
She's a woman so she doesn't understand compromise.
>>
>>25560894
She probably has a non-disclosure agreement with Hasbro.
>>
Well considering her creative input in terms of lore for TFH (fart jokes and towns called "Baaaa"), it's not surprising she gets into conflicts about creative control.
>>
>>25560917

>not liking hot, smelly dragonhorse farts
>>
>>25560894
Because, child was was never on interviews, you don't bad-mouth your bosses as it's all about connections, especially in her field.
>>
>>25560929
or she's just dumb and cowardly, like you teens.
>>
>>25560932
You don't make sense. Not bad-mouthing your bosses is not dumb or cowardly.
>>
>>25560932

back in your cave grandpa
>>
>>25560929
Hasbro isn't her boss anymore. If there are genuine concerns about a former employer, you should feel free to talk about them.
>>
>>25560946
Not in her industry. It's bad enough to walk from a project, but if she shits all over them publicly afterward, she would be toxic and nobody would hire her.
>>
>>25560958
Joss Wheedon shit on Marvel for soggy knees, but he still gets work.
>>
It's not a good idea in the entertainment business to bad-mouth your old bosses.

Just like you do not go into a job interview and start bitching about your old job. It's not professional and makes you look bad. Of course, you'd have to actually have embrace some sort of work ethic in order to understand that.
>>
>>25560917
The only people who hate fart jokes are people who hate fun in general. Motherfuckers think you understand comedy better than comedians do? There's a reason we're still telling fart jokes after several millenia of existence, you jackanape.
>>
>>25560894
>>25560901
>>25560969
"Bloo hoo hoo, somebody thinks we shouldn't treat other people like shit, a bloo hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
>>
>>25560958
>>25560929
AAAAAhhhhh haven't you idiots had this same illogical bullshitting excuse for 5 years now? What's the matter? You didn't get told off enough, you didn't get proven wrong the way you autistically wanted?

You cannot force a person to shut his trap because of a small NDA. The moment you leave that company the NDA gets cancelled.
>>
>>25561007
It's not about NDA you fucking retard, it's about connections and reputation.
>>
>>25561007
THIS. Remember Aliens: Colonial Marines? Michael Beihn bad mouthed the staff and production after he finished his performance there and got his paycheck.
>>
By your logic MA Larson should have been sued for even revealing that tiny bit of information that he didn't fully write the script for the 100th episode and most of the jokes and scenes actually came from Hasbro executives.

NDA is only genuinely employed on serious things like massive assets leak, the entire FLA files of all 26 episodes leaked, not some tiny S1 art sketches and 5 second walking cycles.
The assets of a movie(which have never been leaked, ever otherwise you'd have some serious sue-ing to do and would appear all over the news). It's one thing to leak a movie, it's another to leak the assets/secrets of how a company produces their movie or show.
So talking about a company's work ethics, behind the scenes doesn't even count as breaching NDA even if you were currently working for that company while the tv series was airing or the movie hasn't released yet.
It's simply legally safe behind the scenes interview. She could have did it the moment she stopped being producer and director for mlp's s1.
>>
>>25560980
That's not the point. The point is that there's supposedly somewhat interesting lore, then suddenly a fart joke that encompasses the lore of one species. It's entirely off-set and doesn't match up with the rest of it. A joke would be okay. Childish, but okay. This is actual lore she wrote for it, though.
>>
>>25561036
How do you know that was Laurens idea?
>>
>>25561050
Because she fucking wrote it? Go read it if you don't believe me.
>>
>>25560894
>Slap OP
Never. Question. Her.
>>
>>25561036
>fart joke
I want the longma to have stubby tails the flame tail emerges from. The completely flame tail is a bad design choice IMO.
>>
>>25560894
Why do you make assumptions based on little to no facts or evidence. Also why can't you keep it to one thread?
>>
>>25561036
Nigger you are grasping at straws pretty hard. Why are you so hung up on a fart joke. Besides crippling autism I mean.
>>
>>25561082
They're all bad design choices, anon. The bull, the sheep, the random as fuck unicorn, the inbred dragon..
>>
>>25561120
>grasping at straws
>one gripe

Do you wallow in your own delusion or just shout it loudly?
>>
>>25560894
>questioning mother
>>
>>25561131
>autism
>>
>>25561036
>A joke would be okay
Please do tell me what credentials you have that let you be the sole arbiter of what is and is not "okay".
>>
>>25561646
I have a doctorate in humorology from MIT
>>
>>25561654
>humorology
Isn't that the course for those guys who were too chickenshit to go into combat memes?
>>
Its too bad most women think having a career is more fufilling than having kids. Its not even some ultra fufilling or enriching job, its a job in the DMV or something.
>>
>>25561707
Fuck you, Cole. I received a citation for my actions during the Reddit Riots.
>>
OK i missed something here. What is the fart joke in the lore? I need this for reasons but I ain't reading that lore bullshit.
>>
>>25561720
Watch your onii-chan get his throat torn out by a ravening attack doge, and then we'll talk.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.