[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You know, it wouldn't kill you to be a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>"You know, it wouldn't kill you to be a little less cynical ever once in a while."
>>
>>25560834
Fuck you sparkle, you're going to die alone.
>>
So sorry miss perfect purple pony princess.
>>
>>25560834
Cynical? Far from it. I'm a bit offended you'd even think that of me, Twi.
>>
I'm a product of my world. A world full of morons and corrupt assholes
>>
>>25560834
It wouldnt kill you to be less annoying either. And you dont see me bothering you about it
>>
ITT: Hasdrones are angry /v/ rejects
>>
When optimists are wrong it can be disappointing, unpleasant, sometimes even a betrayal.

When cynics are wrong it is a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>25560834
Wouldn't it? I don't know, I'm going to need to see some hard evidence of that before I believe it, Twilight, if that's even your real name.
>>
File: Tips.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Tips.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>25560846
And a virgin!
>>
>>25560834
And it wouldn't kill you to sneak into my bed at night and molest me in my sleep but we can't have the things we want can we?
>>
>>25560895
And thats how you slam a purple horse
>>
>>25560834
I'm not cynical, I'm conservative.
>>
You're an expert in human biology now? You don't know WHAT could potentially kill me. I could die if I eat a piece of chocolate, like dogs. You don't KNOW, man!
>>
I used to be a optimist, but I have given up hoping for the best. I'd rather learn to be content with disappointment and failure than continuously hurt by it.
>>
>>25560834
But the jews!
>>
>>25561482

More pleasant than an optimist being right?
>>
>>25562105
Yes, because then you tell the cynic "I told you so". It's more pleasing to prove someone wrong than to agree that they're right.
>>
Shut up, Purple Stupid.
>>
>>25560834
but that's what the reptilians want me to do
>>
>>25560834
This coming from The Creator of a Homunculus that runs solely on the power of Sarcasm and Children's Tears.

Truly, my Creator. Your wisdom shows no bounds.
>>
>>25560834
It literally would.
>>
>>25560834
Yea, whatever. You'd probably just find some other thing to bitch about anyway...
>>
>>25561806
That's not being cynical, that's just being in touch with reality.
>>
File: 1341800037369.jpg (41 KB, 644x561) Image search: [Google]
1341800037369.jpg
41 KB, 644x561
>>25560834
That's not funny Twi, my dad died that way.
>>
>>25560834
But i prefer the cute and naive approach.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.