[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little bit of humanized nightmare moon just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18
A little bit of humanized nightmare moon just because
>>
Damn son where'd ya find this?
>>
>>25557116
I'll allow it.
>>
>>25557141
Have some more
>>
File: 1331974394768.jpg (2 MB, 2750x2200) Image search: [Google]
1331974394768.jpg
2 MB, 2750x2200
>>25557183
Thanks
>>
>>25557270
You're welcome ^^
>>
>>25557116
I like you. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>25557299
Yeah sure why not!
>>
File: no, no not really, no.gif (398 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
no, no not really, no.gif
398 KB, 300x167
>>25557297
> ^^
>>
>>25557323
>>
>>25557270
I'm gonna need a source for that.
>>
File: 1030493.jpg (323 KB, 1252x2000) Image search: [Google]
1030493.jpg
323 KB, 1252x2000
>>
>>25557382
cant find you
>>
File: 1355930695482.jpg (89 KB, 960x621) Image search: [Google]
1355930695482.jpg
89 KB, 960x621
Nightmare Moon in all forms is very beautiful and I like her a lot.
>>
File: derpi_388485.jpg (82 KB, 1000x772) Image search: [Google]
derpi_388485.jpg
82 KB, 1000x772
>>
>>25558580
I want to snuggle up in bed with her and call her mommy.
>>
>>25558702
>Nightmare Moon will never be your mommy
>Your giant, 8 foot tall mommy who lets you ride on her shoulders
>>
>>25558702
>>25558928
I want to help Nightmother Moon take over Equestria and smite her enemies so I can be the son she can be proud of.
>>
File: 1413840685127.png (1 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1413840685127.png
1 MB, 1280x1707
>>
>>25557116
I want her to tie me up and try to break me. I want her to wisper, "You will be mine and you will call me Mistress..." As she does awful lewd things to me.

I want her to to give out a surprised yelp as I break my bonds and over power her. I want to turn the tables on her and break her will against my throbbing erection. I will turn her into my little cockslut.
>>
>>25559294
You had me with the first part.

Not really with the second.
>>
>>25559294
>Dat spoiler
Toppest unf. The things I would do to that body...
>>
>>25559294
>Turning the tables
Worst fetish possible
>>
>>25559294
you can't break those cuffs
>>
Keep this thread alive, for greentext might be on its way.
>>
>>25560973
What kind of greentext
>>
She's always my top clop
>>
Maniacpaint is baller
>>
>>
File: 1367032651194.png (253 KB, 1886x1424) Image search: [Google]
1367032651194.png
253 KB, 1886x1424
Hail Moony moon.
>>
>>25561092
I was thinking about something ablong those lines:
>>25558702
>>25558928
>>25559126
>Anon is her adoptive son, he's been away for a while, as he left almost without a word, half in rebellion (cuz teenager) half in search of purpose and adventures.
>After finding his answer, it's time to return home.
>His mother, Queen Nightmare Moon doesn't really know if she should be still angry or overjoyed.

A simple comedy around the theme of family.

But, I'm still drafting it, so, if you want something else, feel free to voice you thoughts.
>>
>>25561689
Proceed
>>
>>25561689
Board too fast...
Or writefag too slow!
Bear with my overly-long intro, please.

>The set was a dark forest.
>The moon hung low in the sky, full, blood red and seemingly gigantic.
>Tonight, its size was dwarfing the tallest mountains of Equestria and crushing the most impregnable of fortresses.
>Lit aflame by its cold glow, the woods were especially menacing.
>The trees were like an army of bones and needles, pale, leafless and lifeless.
>None would have dared to set foot outside so late in the autumn night.
>None, safe a single noble, running, his lungs frozen by the cold air, his clothes in shred, torn apart by the claws-like branches and his heart beating like a mad drum.
>He didn’t dare to look back.
>He knew /it/ was right there, behind him, hunting him, for his crown, for his gold, for his domain and for his life.
>Yet his head turned and he saw "IT".
>Monstrous and grotesque, snarling and wheezing, its limbs bent and popping.
>This abomination couldn’t be alive.
>"IT" must have been death.
>And "IT" had come for him.
>The noble couldn’t run.
>He felt the cold dead wood behind his back.
>And the creature shambled forward.
>It looked at the noble, waiting.
>The mortal tried to move his hand.
>"IT" screeched and pounced.
>The whole kingdom could have heard the scream of utter terror of the young noble, lying in his bed.
>>
>>25562545

>The noble had vanished from the forest.
>The dreamer had awakened.
>With him, the dreamscape fell apart and the beast vanished, revealing the ruler of the Night, howling in laughter.
>That would teach him, no-one insults Nightmare Moon without consequences.
>When her fit of hilarity finally calmed down, she noticed it.
>The clapping.
>Someone was applauding.
>From the corner of her snake-like eye, she spotted her guest.
“Another marvelous performance, dear mother.”
>“An intruder? In my dreamscape? I must commend your skill, but consider this your only warning.”
>The young man was smiling.
>But, it was clear that he was afraid.
>He knew full-well that she wasn’t as happy as he had imagined she would be after seeing him.
>However, there was hope.
>She had made a positive comment about his sorcery.
>Anonymous felt pride welling in his chest.
>All his training hadn’t been in vain.
“Mother, you know that as your son, I do not desire to disobey you, but I must speak with you.”
>The Queen of Equestria gazed upon her son.
>”I suppose I still have time before… sunrise. Make it quick, child. I have a kingdom to rule.”
“You have my eternal gratitude. Please, take a seat.”
>The prince’s thought took shape in the blink of an eye, a small table and a simple garden chair appearing before him.
>It was a perfect image of the ones from the royal garden, the ones his mother and him loved to sit upon to tell stories.
>Nightmare Moon recognized them.
>With practiced grace, she sat as the humble seat transformed into an imposing throne, replica of her royal chair in the Crown Room.
>“Speak.”
“I wish to apologize for running away from home.”
>“Let me correct your statement, my son. You think you can return to me as if nothing had happened after fleeing like a thief.”
“Mother, I know I could have been more… umm… thoughtful, about this. But believe me, it was necessary.”
>“Mph. Big words, from a princeling.”
>>
>>25562552

“I am the son of Queen Nightmare Moon, the worth of my words is only equal to the worth of my sorcery.”
>The monarch grinned.
>In truth, Nightmare Moon wanted to smile.
>To hug her stupid child to death and welcome him back.
>But, royalty had its codes, even alone in the dream-world and between family members.
>“You did manage to reach this place, it is no simple feat. But if that is all, then your travels were in vain.”
“Believe me mother, it was not in vain.”
>More praise.
>And that grin, he recognized it for what it was.
“I wish I could tell you all about the countries I’ve visited, the adventures I had and the people I’ve met. All thanks to you, mother.”
>“Oh? Me?”
“I wouldn’t be the man I am tonight without you. You cared for me, taught me much, and protected me. You gave me life.”
>A dangerous gamble.
>The prince knew that was a sensible subject.
>But what he had said, he believed it.
>And he prayed that she would see it as such.
>”And my only reward was to not hear about you for two years… Am I, Nightmare Moon, too demanding?”
“Heavens forbid! However, we are both aware that the ruler of Dreams knows all.”
>It was a lie.
>But they recognized what was implied here.
>Nightmare Moon did send a non-negligible amount of her own special agents after her son.
>”You’d better remember it. For I have yet to see the results of your little escapade.”
“The country is a few beasts safer.”
>“And the maidens of a few villages a little more… women.”
>Uh oh.
>”I await something.”
“I sincerely apologize?”
>“What would you do without me, my son?”
“More blunders?”
>“Stars above… Where are you?”
“On my way to the castle. I borrowed a carriage and I am sleeping within.”
>“When will you arrive?”
“At noon.”
>“Are you safe?”
“Yes.”
>“Very well. What time is it, child.”
“Oh, umm. A moment.”
>The young prince shifted in his seat.
>>
>>25562563

>Then, half of his body seemed to disappear, before returning to the dreamscape.
“The sun shall rise in half an hour… I think. I didn’t have enough time to get a good look.”
>“Having a feet in both the waking world and the dream realm is a difficult exercise. But I would say it was a good effort. Very well. We shall continue this discussion at the castle. Prepare yourself for the consequences of your actions.”
“Yes mother. Thank you for receiving me.”
>“Now, be gone, before I change my mind.”
>Without a word, the consciousness of the prince left the dreamscape.

>Nightmare Moon scanned the realm a first time.
>Then a second.
>It was desert.
>Only her throne and her soul remained.
>She leaped off of it and screamed victory as the ceiling of the castle took shape above her.
>Two snaps of her fingers, and the whole castle was decorated with streamers and balloons, everything celebrating the return of her heir.
>She ran to the entrance hall, grabbed a random servant and spun him around giggling (before tossing him through the window).
>Then, it hit her.
“What am I still doing asleep while my son is on his way?!”

>The Queen of Equestria awoke like a Jack-in-the-box jumps out to scare children.
>She ran to the double door of her quarter, blasting them open with magic, before closing them with the same speed when she realized that she was naked.
>Two snaps of her now perfectly manicured fingers and she was dressed and her bed-hair was hidden by the familiar ethereal glow of royalty.
>She opened the doors again, a single maid was making the last preparations to receive the guests inside the throne room.
“YOU THERE! Wake up the whole castle! It needs to be immaculate for the return of my son!”
>“Yes your highness! But…”
“BUT WHAT?!”
>“It already is.”
“What do you mean?”
>“You told us to keep it absolutely perfect all the time, for the prince might return without warning.”
“I gave such an order?”
>>
>>25562576

>“Yes. I remember it was exactly 10 days after he left.”
“Really?”
>“Yes. It followed the day you gave us the order to throw every traces of his presence away.”
“I DID WHAT?!?!”
>“B-b-but we kept everything in the basement for the day after you also told us to bring everything back!”
>Nightmare Moon rarely felt impressed by mortals.
>But the foresight of her servants was worthy of her praise.
>Also, the speed at which the maid gave that last sentence might have broken many records in terms of words per minute.
“What is your name?”
>“I beg your pardon?”
“You name.”
>“Hélène. Your majesty. Hélène Trivia.”
“You shall be rewarded for your services. But not today! I require breakfast!”
>“The chefs are working on it as we speak, your majesty. It is sunrise, after all.”
“Oh. Right.”
>“May I suggest you use this time to… umm… freshen yourself?”
“What are you implying here, maid?”
>“Your bed-hair is poking through the spell, your highness.”
>The queen found the nearest shiny surface to check the Hélène’s claims.
>Obviously, no-one lies to Nightmare Moon.
“Warn the cooks that I will have an important guest for lunch. I will require strawberry sorbet, roasted turkey, frog legs… Yes! Chocolate cake and pancakes! Tomato salad! And call that Chinese restaurant downtown! And sweets! Most notably cookies! Oh and blueberries! And pumpkin soup! And whatever you do, no Brussels sprouts! But bring some whipped cream!”
>“In that order?”
“Yes! No! Hélène… Go fetch a list and a pencil, you shall take note while I… prepare myself.”
>“Yes your highness. Shall I also call your personal maids to help you with your morning rituals?”
“There is no time! These women fuss too much over details! Who needs real dresses when you have stardust magic?!”
>“Your highness. You know stardust weaving becomes transparent under the rays of the sun, right?”
>>
>>25562588

>And so, noon did arrive.
>The sovereign was waiting on the terrace.
>A humble but welcoming table had been set for two.
>When the chef came told the Queen that most of what was on the list was not in the reserves (or within reach of Equestria during that time of the year), a lot of yelling happened.
>Then, it was proposed to prepare a very “family” meal.
>And so, the chef survived.
>Now, Nightmare Moon was playing the waiting game.
>And she was losing pretty badly.
“Hélène?”
>“Yes, your highness.”
“Go in front of me, tell me if I look regal.”
>“As regal as always, your grace.”
“And now?”
>“Umm… I think… Putting your hand in front of you like this makes you look more… umm… scheming?”
“I care not for schemes!”
>“I preferred the previous one!”
“I care not for YOUR preferences!”
>“You are now positively threatening and absolutely not regal!”
“Curses! What about now? With my index against my cheek?”
>“Umm… It’s better, but, your highness, you are grinning… an awful lot.”
“Is the grin regal?”
>“Carnivor- Not exactly, your highness.”
“Gah! You are not helping, Hélène!”
>“Maybe it would be better if you weren’t trying to look too regal?”
“What?! I am the Queen of Equestria! No-one and nothing is or shall ever be as regal as I!”
>“E-exactly, but maybe regal isn’t the right way! Maybe more… royal?”
“I fail to see- Of course! A ruler is determined by the prosperity of their kingdom! Bring me the latest trade agreements! With these in hands, I shall look royally busy! Busy with the well-being of my citizens!”
>“Won’t it be rude for your guest?”
“Damnation! You’re right! Hélène! How would you receive your guest?! Think of the most important person in your life! How would you receive them in your house?!”
>“Err I… I am not sure I-“
“Answer the question of Nightmare Moon!”
>“I would wear that outrageaous lingerie I bought for Valent-”
>>
>>25559757
YYYHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25562607

“You dare make a perverted mockery of the bond between my child and I?!?!”
>“My most important person is my fiancé! I have no children!”
“Oh.”
>”Umm, mother? Am I interrupting something?”
“Anonymous! I- We- Greetings!”
>“Mother, are you well?”
>There was a pause.
>A long silence during which Nightmare Moon sat back on her chair, unruffled the side of her dress, then rose up to pull her son’s chair for him, then pushed it back. Returned to her seat. To rise again, walk to her child, stop a meter away from him, walk backwards to her maid, stop again, spin and sat back.
>Before running to her son and giving him a hug while sobbing, welcoming him home and threatening him at the same time.

This was the day Anonymous, Heir to the throne, returned to the kingdom.

I still don't know where I'm going with this. So consider it done for now.
But I really want to write more about neurotic NMM and Anon's travels.
>>
>>25562670
kay
>>
File: 1352239443089.png (478 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1352239443089.png
478 KB, 500x750
>>
>>25562670
Adoptive incest when?
>>
>>25562670
I like it, but I feel like there's a lot of dialogue going with not enough exposition to help me, the reader, understand what's going on.
>>
>>25564335
Maybe, gotta motivate myself and finish some other stuff tomorrow before that tho.
>>
>>25565188
True enough, I know it's my major failure as a writing skill.
>>
File: 1422656812014.jpg (222 KB, 2068x1430) Image search: [Google]
1422656812014.jpg
222 KB, 2068x1430
>>
File: 1394668510511.jpg (275 KB, 1163x753) Image search: [Google]
1394668510511.jpg
275 KB, 1163x753
>>
File: 1402373020714.jpg (710 KB, 1257x1109) Image search: [Google]
1402373020714.jpg
710 KB, 1257x1109
>>
File: luna_by_dantewontdie-d89sfk5.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1894) Image search: [Google]
luna_by_dantewontdie-d89sfk5.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1894
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.