[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Get the fuck out of my house, you human fucker!!!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 375x375
>"Get the fuck out of my house, you human fucker!!!"
>>
shit's on fire yo, I think you should leave too
>>
File: munny.png (99 KB, 259x291) Image search: [Google]
munny.png
99 KB, 259x291
>>25556957
I got rent money.
>>
>>25556957
alright rainbow. ill see you later then...
>>
>>25556957
A cluster of clouds isn't a house, dummy.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 299x288
>>25557571
>>
>>25557571
Damn
>>
>>25556957
I'm a horse fucker dash. It's ok.
>>
File: 1387204196491.jpg (83 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
1387204196491.jpg
83 KB, 454x600
>>25557571
Ouch...
>>
File: full.png (544 KB, 913x500) Image search: [Google]
full.png
544 KB, 913x500
>>25556957
>>25557571
She said she was my friend, she said she my secret couldn't be that bad. She said she would keep it. she's the element of loyalty! Maybe she still will but.....I dont know........bon bon was right.
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
>>25557571
>>25557753
Pls stop, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 892x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 892x895
>>25557571
>>25557753
HAHAHAHA! WHAT A LOSER!
>>
File: full.gif (344 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
344 KB, 500x319
>>25557571
>>25557753
>You are bon bon
> you are going to visit your super bestest friend lyra at her house, you haven't seen her all day.
> you arive at her home and make your way to the front door to knock.
>"knock knock"
> "go away"
> thats not normal
"Lyra its me bon bon, your super bestest friend forever!!"
> a couple of seconds past with no answer. Okay yhea something is definitely wrong, she would normally have this door open by now and giving you a hug and smile, and what is that you hear?...is that....crying?
> you open the door to let your self in, thankfully its unlocked.
"Hey lyra you oka..."
>Opon doing so you are faced with the sight of your bestest friend lying belly down on her couch with her head barred into the cushions. Silently whimpering to herself.
> this instantly breaks your heart as you rush over to her. Ohhh I swear if a stallion heart her feelings I'll have him locked in the vault.
"Lyra whats wrong? What happened? "
With out turning to face you she begins to speak between her sniffing
>"you were right bon bon, I should have kept it to myself"
"Kept what to your self sweetie?"
> you put your hoof on her back and start to rub as to try and ease her suffering.
>"I told rainbow and now he hates me"
> told rainbow? Hates her? That doesn't sound right what could she have said that would have upset dash that much. She not being clear, guess I'll just have to start asking.
"Do you mean rainbow dash? I dont think she hate anypony. Most serenely one as nice as you. Mind telling me what you told her?

First green.. more?
>>
>>25558239
Yes please
>>
>>25558239
Please more
>>
File: 1294595527480.png (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1294595527480.png
51 KB, 500x500
>>25558239
>Ohhh I swear if a stallion heart her feelings I'll have him locked in the vault.
>Heart her feelings
>heart her
kys
>>
>>25558310
Oh yes I do apologize as I said its my first green and im moble so bare with me
>>25558272
>>25558289
Okay hear go's nothing
>>
>>25556957
"...wait a second, if I don't have wings how can I be in your hou-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................."
>pomf
>>
Uuuuuuuuuggggggggg I tryed to update and it all deleted
Son of a bitch
>>
>>25557753
>tfw a betrayed a broken lyra will never stumble upon you living like an animal in the everfree with tattered clothes and dirt all over
>she will never nurse you back to health in secret
>you will never fall for each other after months of secret visits
>you will never go back to rainbow's house and fuck like animals in her bed
>>
>>25557797
>Not a loser. She dares to aspire, she dares to dream. To reach out to others. To love
>>
>>25558239
She finally picked up her head but stares at the wall avoiding eye contact shaking as she crys.
> " I told her my secret bonnie, I thought that because she's the element of loyalty she would be nice and keep it but I was wrong. She yelled at me she cursed at me she called me a. ..."
> at this point she turns to you breacking into a sob. Her mane a tangled mess and her eyes blood shot from crying so much. She turned to you and locked eyes as she continues.
> " Human fucker. ... and then she kicked me out of her house"
> she hangs her head low and grits her teath as she fails to hold the flow of tears back.
>"all that time spent trying to study and mastering the cloud walking spell to hang out with her ,for WHAT? ....this? "
> oh no this is bad. You already know the stereotypes that hang around anypony who enjoyed human mythology. Lyra dosent deserve that image true or not she to good of a pony. Witch is why you wanted her to keep it private but that doesn't matter now it would just hurt her more to bring it up. You yourself already know much about the mythology but that mostly do to your agent work in dealing with such creatures. And rainbow? Curseing? At your bestest friend? Oh hay no! This is one pegasus that won't fly with you.
"Oh lyra sweetie im so so so so sorry. No pony deserves to be treated like that, im going to have a few works for mis, dash"
> this was ment to make her feel better but instead she just throws her self under your chin, nuzzling deep into you as her tears soke your fur.
>"please don't bonnie I dont want to cause any more trouble because of what wrong with me"
You sit down and wrap your two front hooves around your friend to comfort her.
" lyra, don't speak like that your not the one who over reached. And there's nothimg wrong with doing what you love and being who your ment to be, and if anypony doesn't approve of who you are then buck them, because thay will just hold you back. Your beautiful just the way you are"
>>
>>25559036
her sob slow to whimpers then to soft sniffles as she is held in your hooves still nuzzling under your chin and her body temperature returns to normal causing you to feel your friends soft warm fur and you embrace her in a long cuddle until you are sure she's okay.
>"bonnie? "
"Yes lyra?"
>"you will always like me no matter what right? Even if I like strange things? You will always be my friend?"
"Of course I will, the bestest friend forever! Right?"
>She stiffs a little giggle at that
>"right"
>>
>>25558239
>>25559036
>>25559134
Well this was my first green what did you all think?
Areas of improvement?
Such and such?
>>
>>25559149
Need more doing good.
>>
>>25557571
*World's smallest violin plays*

>>25555555
>>
>>25559252
Need more at doing it good
Or
Doing good, need more
>>
>>25559149
Your grammar is atrocious
>>
>>25559392
Yes im working on it. You can a credit that to the education system of Illinois
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.