[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I came up with the best idea for a Spike episode. >Fluttershy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Guys, I came up with the best idea for a Spike episode.

>Fluttershy and Spike get called to dragon lair or whatever
>Meet a group of dragons, initially rude but one female one takes a particular liking to Spike and he to her
>She hangs out with him more but starts asking weird questions about Canterlot's security which Spike answers because honeypotted as fuck
>They talk to each other and Fluttershy about friendship and how there could be a compromise between dragons and ponies
>Girl dragon begins to question whether or not ponies should be attacked
>Stands up to the leaders leading the attack on Canterlot and makes a big speech about kindness and friendship
>They call off the attack, and Celestia shows up and agrees with the lesson Spike and Fluttershy taught the dragons
>Girl dragon pledges to spread friendship among dragons, gives Spike a jewel to remember her by
>Spike goes home, Rarity sees jewel, gets flustered
>End

tl;dr, Spike gets honeypotted hard and almost causes a terrorist attack on Canterlot but the dragons have a change of heart. I tried to make it what I think the show would do too, though they'd probably make Spike stupider.
>>
File: op's gay.png (158 KB, 600x291) Image search: [Google]
op's gay.png
158 KB, 600x291
>>25555079
Cliche as fuck.
Shit idea, done many times over.
>>
>>25555101
It's better than most Spike episodes
>>
>>25555079
>but one female
Stopped reading there
>>
File: download (1).gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
download (1).gif
2 MB, 500x281
Kinda cliche but so is every other spike episode
Id buy it, fits spike being clueless as fuck
>>
>>25555079
i got a better idea. lets take spike out deep into the woods, make him dig a large hole, point a shotgun at him, and blow his fucking brains out and bury him in his grave.
>>
File: image.png (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 1280x720
>>25555079
What if op is actually a writer for the show, whose just pretending to be an anon with an episode idea, to test the waters with the idea of the new episode he wrote. What if this will actually become an episode in a future season.
>>
>>25556017
you mean they might make an episode of spike dying from bleeding to death while his friends just laugh at his misery? fucking awesome.
>>
>>25556017
I wish.
>>
So "Over a Barrel" except only the dragons/buffalo are hostile and the "one female" honeypots Spike and then wants to work things out peacefully? Sure why the fuck not!
>>
>>25556580
So a completely different episode? If anything it's like Griffonstone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.