[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he is so popular with the little girls, why isn't he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1007319.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1007319.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
If he is so popular with the little girls, why isn't he a bigger character?
>>
>>25554155
>popular with the little girls
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1446531262912.png (760 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
1446531262912.png
760 KB, 1280x715
>>25554155
>a bigger character
For You
>>
>>25554155
...are you implying that Shining Armor is a pedophile?
I prefer him as a closet homosexual but I suppose your headcanon is as good as mine.
>>
I want Shining Armor to cum inside me.
>>
>>25554174
Why does he have to be homosexual? Why is it always closet homosexual? Why not bi or just bi curious.
>>
shining a qt
>>
>>25554155
He's popular with my dick.
>>
Imagine all the girls who want to do him.
>>
>>25554189
This.

The thought of a threesome of Shining, Cadence, and another stallion, fucking them both is amazing.
>>
>>25554451
Cadance right?
>>
Cadance to the left of me
Shining to the right, here I am
Stuck in the middle with pone
>>
>>25554450
tbf Kristoff is a qt
>>
Because he's a male character. Everyone knows the male characters don't get development.
>>
i just like the idea of cuddling with Shining while Cadence jacks our dicks
>>
>>25554189
Bi doesn't exist.
>>
>>25554818
Why not?
>>
>>25554833
Because bisexuality implies choice and everyone knows you're born that way and sexuality can never be fluid. Except if you're a hot girl in college who wants to experiment.
>>
>>25554163
Pretty much this. I mean, I don't follow horse favorites but that still sounds foreign as hell.
>>
>>25554848
So it's situational by proxy?
>>
>>25554450
Yeeeeeah, I stopped after the 'I like girl animals' category. Dicks in general disgust me.
>>
>sexuality is fluid
>somehow gays keep being gay even in the face of societal pressures all the way up to execution
>>
>>25554894
Judging by the spoiler, I think he's joking.
>>
>>25554907
Why is it so wrong that I wanna fuck cadence in her winking, gushing, heat swollen marevag while I suck and edge Shining's quivering horsecock? Why must I pick one or the other?
>>
>>25554907
Gay men have it the worst. They face pressure on one side to 'stop being gay' because the extreme right thinks its as easy as a light switch, and also pressure from the extreme left that will not accept that you can go through a phase and still wish to procreate with a female, because then the extreme right screams 'well if HE can do it, so can you!'
There is tons of science that support that people can form a sexual relationship with either sex and most people fall into a grey area, however the extremes are what run our world.
>>
>>25554155
I know a girl who brought up clop when she saw a drawing of pone I made.
She said she wanted to fug Shiny.
It wasn't hot, she was fugly
>>
>>25554450
something that bugs me about that graphic is that there's no consideration that by that logic xeno thread users, or hell just people using "human" instead of animals should by that logioc be turning into rampant homosexuals. I more get the feeling it's that furries are generally going to be a certain generation of people, and I'd bet cash that generation is the bracket of people who will frequently call themselves bisexual.

correlation, causation, there's a phrase about it somewhere?
>>
>>25555055
see you're the kind of person I can really agree with on stuff like this. Like it'll probably end at some point, or at least reach a point of not being torture (except in parts of america because isn't it always parts of america that can't move on) but now, with so many groups talking about I'd hate to be legitimately gay or curious or anything, I can really get why the closet is such a thing.
>>
>>25555061
That's an almost very depressing haiku
>>
>>25555019
these words arouse me
>>
>>25554155
Source on his popularity with little girls.

Braeburneds Shining and teen Spike comic was pretty damn great.
>>
>>25555134
>isn't it always parts of america that can't move on
You need to get out of your little white boy shelter and look at the rest of the world. I'd rather be a flaming homosexual in 'parts of america' than an extremely closeted one in the middle east, asia, or even parts of europe)
>>
>>25554787
Discord got it.
>>
>>25555181
Discord has the parts of 8 different animals. It's not a fair stretch to guess half of them are female, so he gets half-assed development.
>>
>>25555181

Who else?
>>
>>25555134
Glad someone does. If you go to /lbgt/ or wherever and say 'I've slept with both sexes, but I still want to start a family with a woman and have children' you'll either get told you're evil scum incarnate or that you're lying to yourself and really you want 5 dicks in your mouth and 10 in your ass.
>>
>>25555181
discord is liked by the writers. characters like spike or shining won't get any character development. can't blame them when spike is a terrible character and deserves the rope
>>
>>25555055
gay men are an abomination in the eyes of god
>>
>>25555260
But the writers said they do, especially Big Jim.
>>
>>25555277
big jim is just fucking around with spikefags. I can't wait till they have that faggot spike die of cancer.
>>
>>25554163
From what I've seen from the "target audience" on YouTube (or at least what I heard), he seems to be a popular character.
>>
>>25554905
to be honest, everything is better with women only and without men.
>>
> you will never have a daughter out niece who enjoys the show for what it is.
> you will never mess with her and keep insisting Shining likes Big Mac more than Cadence
>>
i want to cum inside male satyr
pls to recommend male satyr story
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.