[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space CYOA Thread 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (422 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 1200x900
Welcome to Thread # 26. Crew edition.

Current writefags:

Space Horse - Catch up either here
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/space/21361304#navbar or here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e33FA7Hex9xcGLr7dYz2iOw9cLYsAOkYsj_c90LPyTg/edit?usp=sharing

Space Horse's Resource Folder (Character sheet and background stuff.) - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4eSgXABJTrfb1lMQ0Y1NzAzQzQ&usp=sharing

Space Bug: Catch up either here
http://pastebin.com/u/SpaceBug Or here
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/vex/23470557#navbar

Space Music Playlist: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRnM0zrcXaD07fWmxqz_4XHMZlaR-8r_0
>>
>>25553699

When we last left off, we were prepping for missions.

"Thank you Cobalt."
>"You're welcome!"
>She closes up the kit and takes off, almost bumping into Fixer as she exits.
>"Woops! Sorry Cobalt."
>Fixer dashes in and grabs Sid, trotting off again.
>Chaos just rolls his eyes and smiles.
>"So, what are we dong first Vex?"
"I'll let you know in a moment, But first."
>You look at Hunter and get his attention.
"Hunter, we are going to a job with other changelings. When we get there, i need you to be quiet and not talk or respond to them, can you do that?"
>Hunter nods, looking up at you still.
>'Are they bad?'
>"Should we have somepony watch over him?" Angel asks.
>>
>>25553704
We could leave Charon on the ship and she can make sure he's taken care of.
We could also just leave him with your mother.
>>
>>25553741
>with your mother
Sounds like fun family bonding times!
>>
>>25553704
"We don't know Hunter, they could be. Charon could watch him, the ship wouldn't be too far, we carry a wounded member back to her if they get hurt. Unless you think your mother wouldn't mind watching him?"
>Angel smiles nodding
>"It would be sudden, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Hunter is much better behaved then we ever were anyways."
>"Actually, that is a good idea, maybe Cotton doesn't have school today." Chaos says.
>"We would need to just stay for a moment for introductions, I have yet to tell her the news."
"Really?"
>"I wanted to suprise her, wish it was on a day that we could stay for the entire day, but she will be happy regardless."
>>
>>25554178
We'll come back as soon as we can and then spend the night there and the day after at your mothers.
>>
>>25554178
"We can drop him off and see if we can spend the night when we get back, possibly stay around for the next day."
>Chaos sighs loudly, smiling.
>"Eggs, toast, home fries, fresh orange juice..."
>Angel laughs, shakng his head.
>"And that's all you care for. I'll get us going."
>Angel pats Hunter on the head, smiling.
>"Just you wait kiddo, you are gonna love grandmas house."
>Hunter looks at you, a curious look on his face.
>'Grandma?'
"Yes, grandma Sunflower, she is daddy's mommy. You are going to spend the day with her and maybe Cotton, daddy's sister, while we work."
>'Will you be long?'
>You give Hunter a hug, making him smile.
"We will hurry back as soon as we can, i promise."
>You all clean up the mess, Angel taking off and piloting towards the colony after, Hunter being his copilot again.
>Your ship sets down when you reach the colony and the three of you begin headding to the Sunflower's house, Angel carrying Hunter and his manticore on his back.
>Angel sets Hunter down when you arrive, having him hidden behind him.
>"Time for a suprise."
>Angel gives a knock, the door soon opening, an excited gasp folowing.
>"Angel! Vex!" Cotton shouts, grinning widely.
>Sunflower walks around the corner, a suprised look on her face as she sees the two of you.
>"Angel and Vex! What a surprise, i wasn't expecting you. What brings you by?" the old mare asks as she approaches you.
>>
>>25554916
Hey Cotton! Hello Sunflower. We're here because there's somepony we would like to introduce to you. This is hunter. Hunter the little one is cotton and this is daddy's mom. Sunflower.
Let's see how this turns out.
>>
>>25554916
"Hey Cotton! Helo sunflower, sorry to stop by unannounced."
>The older mare waves a hoof, smiling.
>"No, no. You are always welcome here Vex. But really, this is a suprise, what brings you?"
"Well we mean to introduce somepony."
>Angel moves to the side, revealing Hunter.
>Hunter shys away slightly as Cotton gasps, Sunflower looking at him curiously.
"Hunter, the little pony is Cotton and the big one is Sunflower, daddy's mom."
>Hunter smiles at the ponies, giving a wave.
>"I-i'm sorry, daddy?"
>Sunflower looks at Angel, a stunned look on her face.
>"Angel?"
>Angel smiles, wrapping a hoof around Hunter and nuzzling him.
>"Ma, this is my son and your grandson, his name is Hunter."
>Sunflower just stares at Hunter, the same look on her face.
>You hear Angel whisper something, smiling down at Hunter.
>Hunter moves closer and gives Sunflower's leg a hug, smiling brightly at her.
>Sunflower sighs with a smile, tears running down her face.
>"He... he's beautiful, Angel, when did this happen? How?"
>"Why is he not the same colour as Vex?" Cotton asks
>>
>>25555978
Part of me wants to lie and say "because he's a boy" and then explain to sunflower that's he's actually adopted but then again there's no better time for hunter to know that even though we aren't the ones that gave birth to him we still choose to take care of him and wanted him. so yeah, because we adopted him.
>>
>>25555978
>You smile, looking at Cotton.
"He still needs to grow his shell, soon he will look like me. As for how and when? A few days ago, when we rescued him."
>"Rescued?"
>You give a nod, looking at Hunter.
"It's a bit of a story, but the short one is that we found him as an egg when on a mission, We wanted him and decided to care for him."
>"A rescue adoption then."
>"Yes, basically." Angel says with a smile. "But regardless of how, he is my son, now and forever."
>Sunflower nods with a smile, giving Hunter a small hug.
>"Then he is family."
>Hunter let's go of Sunflower, smiling.
>'She is really happy.'
>Cotton walks up to Hunter, Hunter shying away again.
>She inspects him, moving from one side to the other, Hunter backing away and dodging every movement.
>"Easy Cotton! You're scaring him." Sunflower says, wiping her eye.
>"I'm just looking!"
>Cotton sits, tilting her head at Hunter.
>She scrunches her face, a displeased look on her face.
>"No fair! He's only a few days old and he is close to being the same hight as me!"
>You laugh, Angel joining in.
>"Changelings are like that Cotton, they grow faster apparently. Hunter is smart too, he can understand you."
>Cotton tilts her head the other way, a cute suspicious look on her face.
>"Sit."
>Hunter sits down, looking at Cotton.
>"Is my name BlueSkies?"
>Hunter shakes his head, Cotton smiling.
>Sunflower looks at you and Angel, suprised.
>"Wow, he is sharp."
>"Another changeling thing, he is still learning to speak, but understands what you can say."
"He is doing good too, he is a fast learner."
>"Wait!" Cotton says, "If mom is Hunter's grandma, doesn't that mean you two are married?"
>>
>>25556649
You can still have a grandpa without your parents being married.
>>
>>25556649
No... not yet.
>>
>>25556649
>You can feel your face burn a little, turning to Cotton.
"You can still have a grandma or grandpa without being married Cotton. And no... not yet."
>You hear a small noise from Angel as he keeps a straight face, a hit of redness to it as a smile gets to his face.
>"Where did you get that from Cotton?" He asks.
>"Ponies at school."
>"Figures."
>Sunflower smiles, laughing softly.
>"Either way, you are all family at this point. Anyways, here i am being rude! come on in!"
>"Actually ma, about that..."
>Sunflower stops turning, looking at you and Angel.
"This is sudden and we are sorry for it. Could you watch Hunter for today?"
>"We are worried for his saftey for this mission and will be back as soon as we can. We also want to see about spending possibly the night when we get back, and see about sticking around tomorrow for some family time."
>Sunflower stays quiet, before smiling and nodding.
>"I can understand, i will. and don't worry, we are family now, I'm more then happy to watch my grandson. I don't think i could provide bedding for your entire crew if you do stay, but there are beds for my sons and their marefriends to share."

Pastebin updated.
>>
>>25557374
They can sleep on the floor. Or on couches. Or just spend the night on the ship. Cobalt and sky can fly back and fourth easily enough.
Alright hunter, we'll be going now so behave and listen to whatever grandma sunflower says alright?
Give him a kiss. Give energy if he needs that too.
>>
>>25557374
"They could use te countches if you will let them, or use our ship."
>"If they are alright with it, i feel bad not giving a proper bed."
"we will see."
>You look at Hunter, holding a hoof out to him.
>Hunter moves to you and hugs you, smiling up at you.
"Alright, mommy and daddy need to go, but will be back soon. You listen to grandma Sunflower and be good, alright?"
>'Yes mommy.'
>You plant a kiss on his head and give Hunter a full dose of love energy, letting him go so he can hug Angel.
>"Love you kiddo, be good and have fun."
>Hunter nods, grabbing his manticore.
>"Go show Hunter your toys Cotton, give him a tour."
>"Okay! Bye Angel! Bye Vex!"
>You say your farewells, Sunflower wishing you a safe trip as you and Angel begin walking back to the ship.
>You feel a nudge as you walk, Angel grinning at you.
>He keeps nudging you, the smile on his face remaining.
"What?"
>"Not yet huh?"
>>
>>25558012
y-yyeah
>>
>>25558012
>You avoid Angel's gaze, your face burning again.
"Y-yeah..."
>Angel kisses you, love flowing from him.
>"Well then, you and i need to talk before we fall asleep tonight."
>Angel just smiles the entire way as the two of you get back to the ship.
>All of the crew but Fixer is waiting for you, Chaos hopping to his hooves when you both arive.
>"Everything go well?"
>"Yep, ma cried, but she loves her grandson."
>Chaos smiles and nods, looking to you.
>"Glad to hear. Time to fight those changelings?"
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25558948
nite
>>
>>25558332
Yep. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>25560578
It'll be a fight alright
>>
>>25558332
"Yes, let's launch and get ready."
>"Right away."
>The ship takes off and Angel pilots you to the destination, you and th rest of your crew getting your armor on for the mission.
>You all gather at the bridge when you are all done, Angel looking back and nodding.
>The journey goes on for a bit more, Angel eventually turning to you.
>"We are here."
>You look at the planet, seeing a ship orbiting it, the desgine and markings being heart-stoppingly familiar.
>The ship turns towards yours, firing off three beams and hitting your shields.
>"Woah!"
>"Shields at 80%!"
>A voice fills your head.
>'Enemy contact. Alert surface for possible attack.'
>>
>>25561449
Well they fired first. It would also be good to not let them know we can hear them announcing everything they do. We should transform into a unicorn when we reach the ground.
Now fire back.
>>
>>25561449
"Return fire!"
>"On it!"
>Your ship returns fire, the four green beams from your ship hitting the enemy ship's shields.
>'Fire beams and load launchers with Anti-beam and offensive charges, fire when ready.
>Both your ship and the changeling ship fire beams again, all shots from both sides hitting.
>"Shields at 60%!" Sky says.
>A series of missles launch from the enemy ship, the first wave prematurely exploding as the second wave heads towards you.
>'Flank right and continue missile barrage.'
>As the ship turns and the missles come towards you, you see the space between you and the enemy ship shimmer slightly.
>>
>>25561607
Point out to your crew to aim to the left if they're moving right.
>>
>>25561607
"Aim left! they are going to try and flank us."
>"Yes captain!"
>"Bringing up the fighter guns to try and intercept the missiles."
>You see the area in front of you light up with sthots from the guns, one of the shots hitting and making the missiles explode, chaining to a second one.
>Three other missiles fly towards your ship, hitting the armor and making the ship shake.
>You woble in your seat a little, looking back up after.
>"No heavy damage sustained, armor holding."
"Return fire!"
>The beams from your ship fire again, only to spread out and disappear.
>"The hell?" Chaos shouts.
>"Shit, it's an anti-beam field!" Sky says.
"Can we still hit them?"
>"Yes, with the lasers, but all beams are useless with that field in the way. It works both ways, they lost a weapon too."
>More missles launch from the enemy ship, beginning to path towards your ship.
>>
>>25562115
Well then let's use our lasers. Those are still strong on their own. More missiles on the way. We might have to ram them at this rate.
>>
>>25562115
"Then use the lasers and brace for impact, here come more missiles."
>Angel turns the ship and fires the lasers, hitting the enemy shields.
>The purple lasers easily keep on target, the shields for the changeling ship holding.
>The fighter guns fail to do anything about the incoming missiles, all five of them hitting your ship.
>The resulting shockwave is much worse this time, Fixer and Sky being tossed from their chairs as you catch yourself from falling yourself.
>Sky gets back up quickly, returning to his chair.
>"Damage to armor, no hull breach yet but we are exposed!"
>'Fire again, charge through the field and overwhelm them before our shields drop.'
>Another five missiles fire, the ship changing corse and charging towards you as the lasers finish hitting it.
>>
>>25562617
We should have never have taken off the anti missile defense. I guess we should put them back after this.

We need to put our ship in reverse and hit the missiles and the changeling ship heading right towards us. Just take out three missiles at least. Their shields are about to drop.
>>
We should ask for more money for this. I thought we only came here to clear a facility.
>>
>>25562617
"Alright, full reverse and shoot at the missles with the beam cannons when they are in range, then focus on and finish the ship off. They are making a last effort as their shields are almost done for.
>"Got it." Angel says.
>"Yes captian!"
>As your ship begins moving backwards, the beam cannons fire, untercepting some of the missles.
>They fire again, destroying the rest as the changeling ship fires its own beam cannons.
>"They are past the field!"
"Fire!"
>Again, the cannons fire, hitting the shield of the enemy ship, breaking through.
>The lasers follow up, cutting across the ship and hitting the bridge, the ship exploding soon after.
>"Fuck that ship." Angel says.
>>
>>25563608
It was stronger then anticipated that's for sure. There are still some on the ground too though they should be easier to deal with then the ship. At least our ship is still in working condition.
>>
>>25563608
"They were much stronger then i expected, but the ship is still together and functioning. We still have ground forces to take care of, though they should be easier to fight."
>"Maybe there won't be that many to deal with? if that was their ship, not all of them must be there." Cobalt says.
"Possibly, let's set down and finish gearing up."
>"You got it Vex."
>Angel lands the ship and you all grab your remaining equipment, getting ready to exit the ship.
>Once you are all gathered, you transform into a unicorn mare and check outside the ship, seeing no enemies.
>The facility is big but not too big, there is a small building that links to a factory and to what looks like a large warehouse for storage, bodies laying on the ground here and there.
>The distance to the inside of the first building isn't far, but you can see no cover from your ship to there, still seeing no enemies.
>'Unicorn spoted.'
>'Wait for more members to exit before engaging. Team one be ready to asist.'
>>
>>25564217
Alright, the usual formation. Us, Angel and Chaos in the front since we're the ones with the shield. We also have a barrier spell that we can use for cover and our friends can fire. To the small building we're close to.

Warn your team that a fight is coming up.
>>
>>25564217
>You duck back in, turning to your crew.
"Alright, Angel and Chaos, on point with me. Everypony else stay close and move quickly, we are heading for the building closest to us, be ready for a fight."
>Your crew all nods in agreement, Angel and Chaos stepping forward.
"Let's move."
>You begin leading your crew out, all of them in formation.
>'Count seven targets.'
>'Team one moving in, on your shot.'
>'Firing.'
>A loud shot rings out from nowhere and hits Chaos's shield, his shield dropping.
>"Shit!"
>'Target's have shields.'
>You bring up your barrier spell, a red light shining into your eye as you protect your crew.
>'Team one moving around right side of the lobby building.'
>>
>>25565272
Tell your team to fire forward but there is a force coming to our right. Chaos, launch a grenade when I tell you.
>>
I should have said left since they're coming from their right.
>>
>>25565272
>You shift your shield, creating an opening for you and your crew.
"Everypony shoot at the building! Be ready, there is a force coming to our left. Chaos, fire a grenade when i say so."
>"Roger!"
>Your crew begins shooting forward, Chaos standing ready as they do so.
>'Enemy is panicked but has a magic shield, focus on the unicorn.'
>The enemy changelings come around the corner, opening fire at you and your crew.
"Chaos now!"
>Chaos turns and firea a gernade at the group of four changelings, the resulting explosion blowing two of them apart.
>The third lays still when he hits the ground, the forth screaching in pain as he rolls on the ground.
>'Explosion, team one is dead, repositioning to factory rooftop.'
>>
>>25566655
We should move forward, they're going to the roof. They'll still shoot out the windows while we go though.
>>
>>25566655
"Everypony inside!"
>You all head inside the building, Sky quickly stopping and executing the alive changeling.
>Once inside, you look around quickly, seeing dead ponies with uniforms.
>A shot sounds again, Charon gasping and jumping back as the ground near her gets hit.
"Stay away from the windows! The shooter is at the building across from us."
>Your crew moves away ftom the windows, Cobalt briefly peaking out one before ducking down.
>'Enemy force is inside the lobby.'
>'Track them, watch and report their movements. Team two and four, move to the same building and set up ambushes.'
>>
>>25567350
Let's try to clear the first floor. We should also try and look for a security room and get some access to cameras. If there are four changelings per team then there should be 12 more we need to deal with.
Explore and then go up the stairs.
>>
Damn these changelings bump.
>>
>>25567350
"Alright, let's clear this first floor. Keep an eye for for a map or security room."
>"Vex." Skys says, waving you over to him.
>You move next to Sky, seeing a map on the wall.
"Nice Sky."
>You look over the map, seeing the building you are in only has two floors, the security room being at the far corner of the first.
"Alright, same formation, let's go to the security room."
>Your crew begins moving down the hall, the changeling sniper speaking again.
>'Enemy force is moving down the hall, gling deeper into the facility.'
>'Understood, we are ready.'
>You and your crew keep going down the hall, seeing no enemies as you all proceed.
>When you round the corner to an intersection that leads to the security one way, and the warehouse the other way, you see a lone changeling standing out in the open.
>The changeling quickly takes off to the direction of the warehouse, making plenty of noise.
>'Good work, get ready.'
>>
>>25568169
Go towards security and tell Chaos and Angel to guard the door with you since we all have shields. Our team can tell us locations and how many there are.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>25568169
"Alright, move up to the security room."
>You, and the brothers lead the way, getting to the intersection where the changeling stood.
>As you round the corner that leads to security, three changelings begin shooting at you from the doorway, a forth pushing her way past you as you open fire.
>You kill one of the three changelings, turning towards the one that ran past you.
>The changeling mare slams into Chaos, quickly getting ontop of him and rearing back for a fatial strike, her mouth wide open.
>She tries to bring her fangs down on Chaos, Chaos bringing up a hoof to stop her, the mare sinking her teeth into his foreleg.
>As Chaos yells, you get a clear voice in your head.
>'Team two is engageing, team four move up to support.'
>Your crew opens fire, killing the mare on top of Chaos, Angel shooting at the changelings in security.
>Four more changelings come from the other direction, all of them beginning to open fire.
>>
>>25568957
Barrier behind us at the new four, clear out the last two in security then about face and clean the hall out.
>>
>>25569778
Let's go!
>>
>>25568957
>You bring up your barrier, blocking all the incoming fire from down the hall.
>You turn and shoot at the changelings in security with Angel, your crew movng up to assist.
>You kill the remaining changelings in the security room, a loud thunk coming from behind you.
>You quickly turn and see two things, the the four changelings are gone, and Chaos is on the ground in a different position.
>'Team four falling back.'
>'Report.'
>'Team two is dead.'
>'Understood, fall back and regroup.'
>"...Chaos?"
>Fixer moves to Chaos, holding his head in her hooves as she looks over him with worry.
>The crew looks over at Chaos, Angel approaching him with you.
>You see a slight rise and fall of Chaos's chest, The stallion breathing gently as he sleeps.
>>
>>25572771
Chaos is fine, he just got bit by a female changeling. Retreat into security, dispell barrier, levitate Chaos. If they have a computer set Fixer to that. Angel guard the door. Do we or Charon know a changeling poison cure?
>>
>>25572771
>You pat Fixer on her side, giving a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry, Chaos is fine, he just got bit by a female changeling."
>Angel nods in agreement.
>"If that is the case, then Chaos will be perfectly fine Fixer. Even you have seen Vex do the same to ponies."
>Fixer sighs and nods, looking more relaxed, a worried look still on her face.
"Everypony into security."
>Angel opens the door and your crew heads inside as you levitate Chaos, droping the barrier spell once everypony is inside.
>You gently set Chaos down, Fixer keeping focoused on him.
"Angel, guard the door."
>"Got it."
>You spot a terminal, looking back to Fixer, seeing her now watch Charon as she inspects Chaos.
"Fixer, i want you to hack in and get me everything you can from that computer."
>Fixer looks up to you then back to Chaos, nodding.
>She moves to the computer and begins working away, leaving you to talk to Charon.
"How is he? Do you have an antidote for the venom? Something to wake him now?"
>Charon looks up to you, setting Chaos's now bandaged hoof down.
>"The bleeding has stopped, he's just stuck sleeping. I sadly don't have anything quick, i'll need your help to fix that issue later."
"So there is nothing we can do?"
>"There is one thing, but it will take a bit. I could drain his blood and feed him clean blood, he won't be fully awake, but he could be back in the fight."
"How long?"
>"15 minutes maybe? i don't know."
>>
>>25573349
They'll hit us before then. Do it Charon. Fixer, I want to know now if they have a way to monitor our position. If so, shut it down.

If they don't or if it's able to be shut down we'll move out with Sky. We're going to ambush the team(s) they send against us. We need to move down the hallway quickly and silently until we find another room, then go inside it. Angel needs to keep the door closed. We're going to send them a warning when they need to get ready, which means Fixer gets off the computer and Cobalt gets ready to fire, then we'll tell them to go. Then Angel throws the door open and we enter the hallway to mow them down from both sides.

Be watchful for the loneling that was the bait last time.
>>
>>25573349
Would our adrenaline rush spell help or just make things worse?
>>
>>25573421
Speaking of spells, make sure we Muffle for >>25573420
>>
>>25573349
"I have a spell, adrenaline rush, would that help?"
>"Only when he wakes up, it would help him get back to normal faster. I need to drain his blood first, get the venom out of his system."
"Start working on it then."
>"Understood."
>You move to Fixer, seeing her work away at the computer.
"Fixer, what do you have? Do you know if they can track us in any way?"
>Fixer sighs, shaking her head.
>"Whole lotta nothing is what i have, the few camras that work are in stupid areas like a lunch room, they destroyed most of them. The rest is clearence codes, but a master override code was used already, nothing is locked and it will stay that way."
"Can they track us though?"
>"I don't think so."
>You nod, looking at your crew.
"Alright everypony, listen up. They will hit us again before Chaos is awake, so we need to set up an ambush while Charon works. Me and Sky will head out so we can hide then attack them from behind, the rest of you will stay here and be ready to mow them down on my signal."
>Fixer get's up and trots over to Chaos, undoing some pins on his machine gun and armor.
>The whole gun pops off and Fixer tries to lift it, the tiny mare having no luck.
>"Angel, some help please."
>Angel lifts the gun up and listens to Fixer's instructions, getting the machine gun set down on a desk and pointed at the door.
"Alright, be ready. Let's move Sky."
>The griffion nods, a smile on his scarred face.
>You begin casting the muffle spell, keeping it going as you and Sky begin moving down the hall.
>'Any movement?'
>'Nothing outside, can't see them, there are no windows.'
>'Understood, remaining teams gather, keep on overwatch.'
>You keep moving down the hall with Sky, beginning to feel fatigued as you do.
>"Vex." Sky whispers.
>He points to an open office door.
>>
>>25574732
Go in, look around, and despell. If the changeling is there kill him before he can get word off.

Quietly tell Sky to calm himself as much as he can, then take deep breaths and do that yourself.
>>
>>25574732
Let's check what's in the office. Gun ready!
>>
>>25574732
>You carefully approach the door, checking the room with Sky.
>Seeing that the office is empty, you both head inside, hiding.
>You stop casting muffle and turn to Sky, whispering.
"Keep as clam as you can Sky, deep breaths."
>Sky nods, getting low to the ground and slowing his breathing.
>The both of you keep quiet, staying as still as possible, Sky taking only six or seven breaths in the minute that passes.
>You peak under the desk the both of you are behind, watching the door.
>A series of loud and heavy hoofsteps begin to sound, a large ammount of changelings walking by.
>You count about 12 of them, none of them stoping as they hurry by.
>'Get a charge ready and blow the security door open, they are probabably held up in there still. Watch behind just incase. Overwatch report.'
>'Nothing outside.'
>>
>>25576904
Radio, I assume we have radio, to get ready. Stay back from the door, we're going to let them blow it open and focus on the the group. Motion to Sky and move to the closest corner. Aqua jet them first to force them into a cascade against each other and then start gunning them down. Make sure Sky stays within the cover of our shield.

Between our mounted gun and the cross fire in a straight hallway they should be down almost immediately.
>>
>>25576904
It appears now is the time to strike. I wish we had chaos grenade launcher right now.
>>
Can't wait to get those invisi shields.
>>
The last thread on the board is only 50 minutes old
>>
>>25576904
>You radio Angel.
"Angel, get ready, they are going to blow the door open. Let them and we will all attack after."
>"Got it."
>You motion Sky, the both of you getting up.
>You check down the hall from the doorway, seeing the changelings move to the security door.
>They place some charges, all of the changelings backibg up and pointing their weapons at the door.
"Get ready Sky, stay behind me."
>You step out as the explosion goes off, firing your water spell at the changelings, knocking some over.
>You open fire, hearing shots from the machiengun as you and Sky both shoot, the changelings either screaching or shooting back.
>Some shots hit your shield, but quickly stop, the changelings not standing much chance from the volume of fire.
>When everything settles, you see all the changelings are dead, blood everywhere.
>Fixer pops up from behind the machine gun, blood running down her head from her ear, the tip of it missing.
>'Lead team, status?'
>>
>>25580456
Oh no. Check the rest of your team. We still need to clear the roof.
>>
>>25580456
>You run over, looking at your crew.
"Everypony alright?"
>You see all of them alive, only Fixer being hurt in any way, Cobalt's mane looking a little burnt.
>"Yeh, we're all fine."
>"Fixer, your ear!" Cobalt exclaims.
>"Wah? Ow!" Fixer says, touching her ear with a hoof.
>Charon looks up from Chaos, seeing her.
>"Angel, can you check her? I need to stay focused here."
>Angel nods, moving to Fixer, looking at her ear.
>You move to Charon, seeing Chaos still asleep.
"How is he?"
>"Still asleep, but fine. Give him a little longer, he will come around soon."
>You look back at Angel and Fixer, seeing Fixer wince.
>"Oh wow, now i can really feel it."
>"I bet, you are missing the top of your ear."
>"What? That was my good ear! the only one what doesn't have tinnitus." Fixer says with a halfhearted smile, only to wince again.
>>
>>25581214
Bear with it for now fixer, I know that must sting. We should find a bathroom and then clean it with warm water.
>>
There should only be 4 left on the roof and they could be coming for us right now.
>>
>>25581214
Hey can we just use the rapid healing spell on her or are we too tired. It could also be good save it for later.
>>
>>25581214
"Hang on, let me see."
>You move to Fixer, looking at her ear.
>You cast your healing spell on her, Fixer's ear growing back and returning to normal, the only trace being her blood stained fur.
>She feels her ear, a smile on her face.
>"Wow, that is better, thanks Vex."
>You smile and look back at Charon, seeing Chaos still asleep.
"Any luck Charon? We still have enemies"
>"No, he still needs time."
>'If any of the teams are still alive, i am repositioning to the exaust towers on the factory.'
>>
>>25582395
That's not the way I was expecting it to heal. That spell is better then I thought.
How much longer Charon? I guess we can just sit here and wait for now.
>>
Let's tell our team that once we look through the second floor which should be empty we'll take a peek at the roof though there is changeling hiding in the exhaust towers.
Let's try to turn those on and smoke them out.
>>
>>25582395
"How long?"
>"Just a few more minutes, i can't quite tell."
"We can wait then, everypony keep watch. We will head to the second floor, then roof after. There will be a changeling by the factory exhaust towers, could we smoke them out?"
>"Possibly, we will need to check." Sky says.
>You all watch down the hallway, Cobalt not being able to keep a constant gaze at the mess of bodies out the door.
>Eventually you hear a groan, turning and seeing Chaos shifting.
>"Sssshit... fuck."
>"Easy Chaos." Charon says.
>Chaos rolls over quickly, pushing to his hooves as Charon tries to hold him down.
>"No, we... we are in combat, we..."
>Chaos topples over, crashing into the floor, Charon sighing as he mumbles.
>Fixer rushes over to him, grabing his face and giving him a big kiss.
>"You dummy, listen to the doc!"
>You and Angel move to Chaos, Chaos looking up at you both.
"How do you feel Chaos?"
>"Like shit, what happened?"
>"You got bit by a changeling, she knocked you right out with her venom." Angel says.
>"Sorry. Damn changelings." Chaos says, his eyes only halfway open.
>He looks to you, smiling.
>"Still love ya though Vex. Sorry i called you a bug when we first met."
>>
>>25583535
Apology accepted pony, I mean Chaos. I guess all we need to do now is look for that changeling and we will have completed the job of clearing the facility. Angel and Sky can help carry Chaos.
>>
>>25583535
Let's get a refresh of energy from Angel.
>>
>>25583535
"Apology accepted pony. sorry, i mean Chaos."
>Chaos laughs, Angel and Fixer joining in as Charon sighs, shaking her head with a smile.
>You have Sky and Angel carry Chaos, Angel equipping the machine gun for now.
>You and your crew quickly clear the second floor, heading to the roof last.
>I'm sorry guys." Chaos says, not lifting his head.
>"You can't help it Chaos, stop saying that." Charon says.
>You open the door to the roof slowly, the door quickly getting a bullet hole in it.
>'If any members are alive, please respond with identification.'
>"Well, what's the plan Vex?" Angel asks.
>>
>>25584591
Tell Sky and Fixer to go find a window and try to get at the last one from the outside while we distract it. Tell Cobalt to get her rifle out and get below us, we're going to throw open the door we want her to end this in one shot. If the changeling is right there just shoot it with our rifle of course.

Before all of that, give a few seconds for any members to report and think out 'I'd suggest surrendering'.
>>
>>25584591
Sky and Cobalt will run with me. They can wear Angel and chaos shield. They will both then fly up and try to take the changeling out.
>>
>>25584591
"Alright, Sky and Fixer, take the shields from Angel and Chaos. I want you two to go down and get outside, try to get the changeling while i distract it. Cobalt, i want you to go down too, but stay inside. I want this over with in one shot if possible."
>"Sure thing."
>"Will do Vex."
>"Yes captain."
"Hold back for a second though."
>You sigh using the hivemind to talk.
'I'd sugest you surrender.'
>'Who are you? identify yourself!'
>>
>>25585512
Repeat the words.
>>
We should ask him what he's doing here and what he plans to do. I actually don't know what to say to the guy, I'm just buying time.
>>
>>25585512
'I suggest you surrender.'
>You are met with silence, turning towards your crew.
"Go, let's do this. The changeling should still be at the exhaust towers."
>Sky, Fixer, and Cobalt all head down the stairs.
'Who are you? what was your mission?'
>More silence.
>After a few moments, Cobalt radios you.
>"Ready captian."
>"We are ready too Vex." Sky says.
"Go."
>You charge out and hear a bang, your shield alredy getting hit as you exit.
>'Engaging unicorn.'
>A loud bang sounds again, the next shot disableing your shield.
>You pull up your barrier, seeing Sky and Fixer fly up towards the tower.
>They open fire, a changeling taking flight and diving down as they do.
>Another bang sounds, the changeling's flight changing dramatically.
>"I hit the changeling captain." Cobalt says.
>The changeling falls towards the ground, trying to balance itself out before it slams into the ground.
>You see the changeling move, lifting it's head up before it flops back onto the ground.
>'Need medical assistance, enemy troops have...'
>The changeling stops talking, laying on the ground.
>>
>>25586586
Oh. He's dead. Well then. Since no one came to help him then there are presumably no more. Let's go check and see if he had anything on him.
>>
>>25586586
"Everypony regroup."
>Your team returns, Sky helping Angel with Chaos again.
>You all make your way to the dead changeling sniper, approaching the still body.
>You see the rifle the changeling was using laying on the ground, the rifle looking modified.
>As you get closer and look at the changeling, you catch a brief rise and fall of its sides.
>"It's still alive!" Fixer shouts.
>Your crew points their weapons at the changeling, all of you approaching cautiously.
>You look down at the male changeling, seeing a balistic pistol pointed to his head, a faint click sounding before the changeling growls.
>The side of the pistol is damaged, making it unable to fire.
>"Fucking... ponies..."
>>
>>25587297
Levitate rifle. Ask if it's his or not. We can find out from the facility but I want to hear what he says. If we can't find out then we leave it here instead of taking it with us. better safe then sorry.

Let's ask ask why he's here.
>>
>>25587297
>You levitate the rifle into view of the changeling.
"This yours?"
>"My..."
>The changeling reaches a hoof out to the rifle, his hoof dropping as you pull it away.
"Why are you here?"
>"Fuck... you..."
>The changeling fiddles with the pistol pointed at him again, another click sounding as it fails to fire again.
>"Stupid gun..."
>Your crew sorounds the changeling, all of their weapons pointed at him.
>>
>>25587729
Levitate gun away from him.
You're not going to die today. You know it's PRETTY RUDE to say "fuck you" to a question. where are your manners? do they not have those where you're from?

my medic is going to take a look at you. One way or the other. now will you cooperate? If you're silent I just have to assume you won't.
>>
>>25587729
I'm pretty sure we don't need eight guns pointed at one injured changeling. Everyone keep a lookout in case there's more. Pass the rifle to Cobalt to Fixer to look at and tell us what mods there are.
>>
>>25587944
To Fixer, not Cobalt*
>>
>>25587729
>You pull the gun away from the changeling, angrily lookin at him as you hold it up with magic.
"Weren't you taught any manors? "Fuck you" is pretty rude!"
>"Not... friend..."
>When he reaches for the floating pistol, you toss it away.
"You are not dieing today, Charon, look at him. Everypony keep watch. Fixer, come here please."
>Fixer moves to you and you
give her the upgraded rifle.
"What can you tell me about this? what kind of modifications does it have?"
>Fixer examies the rifle, huming.
>"Enhanced barrel... automated bolt... ballistics scope... Damn, guy as a near dream rifle. This was a bolt action rifle that he made into a semi-automatic without sacrificing accuracy or power. Must be 10000 credits into this thing."
>She looks at the changeling, holding the rifle.
>"How did you manage the recoil? There is no buffer, and this thing doesn't shoot small bullets."
>The changeling stays silent, Charon working away at him.
"We are saving your life, you should at least cooperate."
>"Alive... for... torture..."
>"This should help him." Charon says.
>She sticks him with something, the changeling gasping as she wraps his chest.
>"He needs surgery, but will stay alive for a good few hours."
>"So? how did you manage to fire this?" Fixer asks.
>"Magic. yUou happy? Just let me die, it's bad enough that i have to bleed out, now i get to do so while being baked by the sun."
>>
>>25588526
We're not going to torture you since I can tell it wouldn't work on you and there's little to gain from it. Question, would you like to be friends? Alright then. Let's pick him up and start taking him the ship. Can you do the surgery Charon?
>>
>>25588526
There's no reason for torture, it's not like we want to know the hive's secrets or something. Knock him out, take him inside the ship.

I can't tell if we cleared out the buildings or not. They're connected and we went up several floors, but that doesn't mean we hit the next building. Nor does it mean we didn't.

Either way we need to head back inside with Fixer so that she can pick up a few guns from the changeling bodies. Get herself a better gun and have a few extra parts/mods.
>>
>>25588526
"No, we won't torture you, there is no reason for that. Frankly, it doesn't look like it would work. I do have a question though, do you want to be friends?"
>The changeling looks up at you.
>"What is your problem unicorn? Why are you so insistent on helping me? i had my sights trained on your head, you would be dead if not for that shield."
"Because i want to. With my help, you get to live and not be tortured, why reject the offer?"
>The changeling stays silent and you look at Charon.
"Can you preform the surgery?"
>"Yes, he will be awake again within an hour."
"Then bring him to the ship and do it. Fixer, with me, we are going to grab more guns."
>"I'm coming with you, just to be safe." Angel says.
>Sky picks up the changeling, Chaos now stumbling along with the help of Cobalt.
>You, Fixer, and Angel all head to the security room again.
>You grab seven rifles that are still in working order, turning to Fixer.
"Pick one you like, you are needing a better gun."
>Fixer shakes her head, frowning.
>"I'd need to build one from the parts. Hate to admit it, but i need to make it light enough for me to carry and fly with, i don't use pistols for kicks."
>>
>>25589173
First off, wasn't this the place we WEREN'T supposed to take weapons from? Second, alright. We can buy you some pistol mods when we get back.
>>
>>25589198
We're not taking the facility's weapons, the changelings presumably brought their own. If it were anything more than generic rifles I'd be concerned that it's the facility's.

>>25589173
That's fine then. It's good to have extras on the ship for parts anyway. If she didn't see anything we should care about on the terminal lets head back in.
>>
>>25589313
Oh, changeling weapons. We should sell them.
>>
>>25589173
"Thats fine, we could get you some pistol mods when we get back."
>Fixer shrugs.
>"If you really wana, like i said, i could just butcher these rifles into something i could use."
>"Well, we got free guns anyways, doubt these guys would miss guns that aren't theirs." Angel says.
>You all head back to the ship, Chaos sleeply sitting in the cargo bay with Cobalt.
>"You alright Chaos?" Angel asks.
>"Yeah, just feel like i got a hangover without the headache." Chaos says.
>"By the way captain, Sky is with Charon, he wanted to help guard the changeling." Cobalt says.

>>25589198
My fault kinda, i messed up a line.
>You grab seven rifles that are in still working order off the dead changelings, turning to Fixer.
>>25589313
is correct.
>>
>>25589577
Good. Let's get back to the ship! Let's send a message saying that all the changelings are out of the facility.
>>
>>25589577
Go ahead and rest up Chaos. Get the poison out of your system. Angel, make sure he gets there please.

>>25589612
Make sure to mention how it was a bit more than what they said. And ask if they want a prisoner. I'm not really sure what we expect to do with him if they don't, we have a date with a potential mother-in-law to deal with.
>>
>>25589689
I was going to heal him up and then dump him on a random planet after seeing if he felt more talkative. I don't give two shits about him. I also don't think he can go back to the hive since he failed the mission and he was trying to kill himself but I could be wrong on that part.
>>
>>25589728
If he turns out more agreeable I'd certainly like for Hunter to be able to talk to a male of the species, but he'd have to turn more agreeable pretty quickly since we're on a schedule and I can't imagine Vex liking having Hunter outside of hive talk distance.
>>
>>25589784
I'm sure that he's fine and having the time of his young life with cotton.
>>
>>25589879
Probably. But mothers' gonna mother.
>>
>>25589577
"Good, thanks Cobalt. And go get some rest Chaos, sleep the rest of the poision off. Angel, go and make sure he gets there."
>"Sure thing Vex." Angel says.
>"Need help with the guns Fixer?" Cobalt asks.
>"Sure, thanks."
>Your crew heads into the ship and you grab a data pad, transforming back to normal and sending a mesage off to the employer.
>You detail about the more difficult forces, and the possibility of giving up a prisoner.
>You get a message back with the pay, seeing a 1000 credit bump from the original pay.
>The employer states that they can't give more due to the payments needed to be made to grieving families,
and that they would have no use for a prisoner.
>There is a side note of a location that would want information sources for changeling hive activity, saying that you could deliver him there.
>As you read away, you feel a nuzzle, Angel huming as he does.
>"Mission accomplished." He says.
"Good."
>You set the data pad down, enjoying the attention.
"You think Hunter is alright?"
>Angel laughs softly, sitting down behind you.
>He pulls you close, making you sit between his hind legs as he pulls you tight to his chest, the position being similar to how Fixer and Chaos sit.
>He kisses the back of your neck and rests his head on your shoulder, rubbing your chest with a hoof.
>"Mama Vex worried for her baby?"
"Yes, a little."
>Angel hums again.
>"Don't be, he is in good hooves, i bet you he is eating his first cookie right now. Plus we have all day tomorrow to play with him, so we can make up for today. Or maybe even go for a run in the woods, just you and me as him and Cotton play."
>He gives you a tight squeeze, love coming from him.
>"Besides, you should be worried about my questions i have for you miss "not yet." just you wait."
>>
>>25590504
Relax back into him. "Now what questions exactly would make me be worried?"

>forgot to press submit
>>
>>25590504
>You sigh and relax against Angel, feeling his hug loosen a little.
"Now what questions exactly would make me worried?"
>Angel lifts shis head off your shoulder, now gently biting your ear.
>"Questions like, what other dreams does my mare have?"
>Angel moves a hoof down, rubbing your stomach.
>"First wanting to be pregnant with foals, now this? I think my mare didn't come out here to just be a mercenary."
>He goes back to having both his hooves wraped around your chest, giving your neck a peck.
>"I'm curious about her other secret wants and fantasies, regardless of what they are. Forgive me for saying so, but it sound like somepony was jealous of a life she saw, and wanted that kind of life for herself."
>Angel hums again, relaxing against you as love radiates from him.
>"The others get to wait though, i want to be perfectly alone with no chance at interruptions to ask more questions."
>>
Reoposting

“Cruisers first, they’re the biggest threat right now.”
>”Gotcha, they should be coming into view soon.”
>The moon comes up over the horizon, several white ships coming into view.
>All of them are facing either towards the surface of the moon or somewhere around it, none of them even looking your way.
>You quickly close the distance, the enemy still unaware of your presence.
>”Cap’n, weapons are ready. You’ve got the controls and I’ll keep an eye on the sensors.”
>You dive right into the enemy formation, bright arc bolts disabling the shields of one.
>A bright white beam bursts from your magjet cannon, slicing across another cruiser and causing its shields to flicker violently.
>The Rascal follows close behind, sending torpedos and plasma fire towards the ships you hit.
>They manage to tear two chunks from the side of one cruiser and drop the shields of the other.
>You weave between the rest of the formation as they scramble to react, the Cordoba shaking violently as you scrape your belly against one of the cruisers.
>Fizzy is knocked forward by the rumbling, faceplanting into the console.
>”You alright Fizzy?” True pulls her back up, “Go get yourself strapped in. What the fuck was that cap’n? That gap was huge and you still fucking managed to hit them!”
>”Frigates are moving to intercept Cordoba, pull ‘em back or go for one more run?”
>>
>>25594468
“Pull them back, I don’t want to risk it.”
>A shot from one of the cruiser’s main cannons flies past your portside, prompting you to pull a one eighty.
>You fly towards the moon at full throttle, you and the Rascal splitting from each other to go around different sides of the moon.
>Each of you pull two frigates each, dodging blasts of plasma by ducking and rolling through the massive craters and canyons of the moon.
>Ahead of you the Rascal comes into view just over the Horizon, heading right for you with two frigates in tow.
>As you get closer the Rascal goes high and you duck low, taking each others frigates head on.
>Your arc cannon drops the shields of one frigate, allowing your magjet cannon to lance through it before it get can get a shot off.
>It explodes in mid air, debris showering the planet below as the other frigate opens fire on you, a mix of plasma and laser tearing through your shields and badly damaging your starboard side.
>You duck down and try to pull away, right into the path of a rock formation.
>The Cordoba plows right through it, cracking the window in front of you.
>”Oh shitting hell cap’n! Try not to hit everything in the fuckn’ system!”
>You head straight for the friendly cruisers, the enemy frigates pulling back to wait for support.
>The Eudora comes in over the radio, “Nice job guys. Cordoba, you took a pretty bad hit there, can you still fight?”
>>
>>25594263
Pull Angel's legs close. Does anyone really come out here for just one reason? Action, adventure, excitement, finding a strong stallion, having a family, growing old warm with someone next to us.

Turn around and give him a deep kiss. All of our plans and dreams are being revealed, what about this stallion that's holding us?
>>
>>25594263
>You pull Angel's legs closer.
"Does somepony only come out here for one reason?"
>"If they want something bad enough, yes, i'd say so. Why is my mare out here?"
"The action, the adventure, the excitement, to find a strong stallion, to have a family, to grow old and be warm with somepony."
>You turn and give Angel a kiss, deepening it as his eyes close.
>Angel leans back and pulls you with him as the two of you keep kissing, his armor making a small metalic bang against the floor of the ship.
>You break the kiss, Angel grinning up at you.
"Those are my plans and dreams. What about my stallion?"
>Angel smiles, love coming from him still
>"I believe our goals align, and..."
>Angel falls silent, more love suddenly coming from him.
"And?"
>"Later."
"What?"
>Angel keeps smiling.
>"I'll tell you later. You and i are going to take a walk in the woods before we all eat tonight, and we will finish this there."
>>
>>25594481
Only if it's from a distance.

>>25595416
Alright, I'll wait.
>>
>>25595416
"Alright, i'll wait."
>Angel nods, pulling you down for another kiss, this one not lasting as long.
>"Good."
>You and Angel both get up, Angel giving you a nuzzle.
>"The wait will be worth it."
"Will it?"
>"I promise, it will be." Angel says with a smile.
>His smile fades, and he gives a sigh.
>"First thing's first though, our guest and the ship."
>>
>>25596235
Let's go see how he is.
>>
>>25596235
"Well, let's see how he is, Charon should be done by now."
>You and Angel both walk to the medical room, heading inside.
>Sky is standing guard as Charon washes her hooves, the zebra mare looking back at you as you enter.
>"Ah, hello Vex."
"Hey Charon, how is our patient?"
>"Alive and going to live a long time if given proper rest, he was lucky, Cobalt almost his his heart."
>You look over ar the changeling, seeing him straped to the table.
>"The restraints were my idea," Sky says, "I know what you could do alone Vex, i'd hate to see the same happen to us."
"Is he awake?"
>"Not yet, he should be under for another half hour." Charon says.
>The changeling groans, shifting his head.
>Charon moves over to him, a suprised look on her face.
>"Guess i was wrong."
>>
>>25597820
Hello changeling. It good that you've woken up because I have good news, you're going to make a full recovery if you get plenty of rest. Would you like something to eat perhaps?
>>
>>25597820
Tell him that he's welcomed to stay until he's healthy but after that he has two choices.

The cops who will force information out of him or he can forget the hive and start a new life. Besides they might kill him for failure anyway.
>>
>>25597820
>You approach the changeling, seeing his eyes flutter open.
>He pulls as his restraints a little, giving an annoyed groan.
"Well, hello changeling, glad to see that you are awake. Good news, you will make a full recovery if given rest."
>He looks at you, eyes going wide before, he gives a defeated sigh.
>"No wonder, you must have been listening to us the entire time."
"Would you like some food?"
>The changeling looks at you in surprise.
"A meal?"
>"Don't be so suprised, this is normal." Sky says.
>The changeling is speachless, looking thoughtfull for a moment.
>His ears droop, an ashamed look on his face as he mumbles something.
"Pardon?"
>"Please may i have food?"
>>
>>25598474
Could somepony get a meal then? Sky? While we wait I suppose introductions are in order. Your name is Vex. Who are you?
>>
>>25598474
>You turn to Sky.
"Sky, can you get some food and water?"
>Sky nods, walking off as you turn back to the changeling, seeing him stare at his restraints.
"So, how about some introductions? My name is Vex, what is yours?"
>The changeling looks to you breifly.
>"Mich."
"Well Mich, you are welcome to stay aboard my ship untill you recover, but do need to make a choice when you are ready to leave. You can start a new life, or you can be turned in to authorities who will try to get information out of you. I don't think the have will forgive a failed mission."
>Mich winces at your words and he gives a sigh.
>"Well, that is quite clear as to what my choice really is. I could be executed, tortured, or i get to forget everything i am and start with nothing."
>He looks up at you.
>"I'm suprised that a fellow changeling would give those for options. If you were in the hive, you know what they taught us, what some ponies do to get information out of us. Remember how it goes? Horn, fangs, wings, then they feel safe enough to begin getting information from us."
>Sky returns, getting down the food and water.
>>
>>25599108
You could just tell us and then we can tell them anything important. Also the food is here.
>>
>>25599108
Some ponies sure. But the ones in charge tend to frown on such things. As long as you agree to be complacent I'll unstrap you so that you can eat normally.
>>
>>25599108
"Not all ponies are like that, the ponies in charge usualy frown upon such things too. Also, you do still have a choice as to what you do, you can avoid the death or torture."
>"Hardly a choice. Like i said, my choices are pain related or a new life, i can say that i'll choose the new life easily. Unless you plan on just handing me over regardless that is. i'd ask you to shoot me, but you wouldn't, having gone through the effort to save me."
>Mich begins to turn away and sees the meal package, giving a tiny gasp.
"If you can promise to be compliant, i can undo your bindings so you can eat normally."
>"He won't be doing much regardless Vex, he needs time to heal, walking will be a chore for him as is." Charon says.
>Mich sighs and nods, the same ashamed look on his face
>"I'll... be compliant."
>Sky pushes the food closer to Mich as you undo his restraints, the changeling sitting up.
>Mich digs into the food at an agressive rate, wolfing down as much food as he can.
>"You should slow down, you will make yourself sick." Charon says.
>Mich either doesn't hear her or ignores her, stoping only when the food is gone, leaving no mess.
>He gulps down the water and sighs, looking down at the table he is on.
>"Thanks."
>>
>>25599929
Damn, when was the last time you ate? Also he doesn't have to start that new life with entirely nothing. He can have the rifle back and we can spot him some credits. Though we won't let him know that just yet.

And if you'd like more food just ask. I guess we should head back home. Though didn't we also agree to "remove some pirates"? Or were we going to do that when fixer is done with those shields?
>>
>>25599929
You're welcome. So how is the hive doing? In a general sense, not 'reveal state secrets to me' sense. It's been a while since I've been away.

>>25600063
Pirates is likely a ship-to-ship job from what I recall. If we have to go in it'd be better to let Chaos rest up first.
>>
>>25599929
"Damn, when did you last eat?"
>Mich stays silent, sighing.
>"28 hours ago?"
>"28 hours?" Sky exclaims.
>"Rations were cut. Disciplinary action."
"Do you want more food? You can just ask if you do."
>Mich looks up at you, suprise on his face.
>"Really? Yes, more please."
>"I'll go get the food." Sky says.
"Thanks Sky."
>Sky returns with the food, Mich diging in at the same rate as before, the meal being gone within two minutes.
"Why were your rations cut exactly? How bad?"
>"Not quite sure, we were just told it was disiplanary action. We were cut back to one meal a day and half love every dosage."
"So how is the hive? Generally speaking i mean, no super secret stuff. it's been awhile since i was there."
>Mich sighs, rolling his eyes.
>"Might as well be honest. Same as ever, opinion depends on your assigned role. There is more work then ever, and a lot of tales about the hatchery. The only thing that was announced was that all training begins a year earlier for all of us now. The lower levels are still fun though, most of the arcade is still there for the hatchlings. And the really fun levels are just as active as ever, plenty of loving for and from both mares and stallions."
>>
>>25600755
Those arcades sound like fun. What are some tales from the hatchery?
>>
>>25600755
>You smile, thinking about the arcade.
"That arcade sounds fun."
>Mich smiles slightly, nodding.
>"Yes, it is, the hatchlings go crazy... wait what was your name?"
"Vex."
>Mich chuckles, shaking his head.
>"Wow, the hatchlings would be all over you."
>"Why?" Angel asks
>"Because, is she is the same one i am thinking about, she still has the top score in Pony Blaster V. 10356300."
>"Really?" Sky says, looking at you.
"Had to do something as a hatchling. What are the tales about the hatchery?"
>Mich sighs, loosing his smile.
>"Things that are probabaly true, Missing batches, eggs that don't surviv, and experimentation on eggs. Nothing spesific, but all are talked about a lot."
>>
>>25601845
That explains hunter. How long has this been going on for? Can't really think of much to ask him.
>>
>>25601845
"How long has this been happening for?"
>"Don't know, rumors just popped up."
>You nod, giving a smile.
"I'll let you rest then, stay good and we won't have any troubble."
>Mich nods, laying back down and making himself conformable.
>"Vex, Angel, a word please." Sky says.
"Sure."
>You and Angel step out, Sky following.
"What is is Sky?"
>"Nothing, just wanted to keep away from him while we discuss plans. We are slightly cripled and vulnrable at the moment, i wanted to see what we are doing now."
>>
>>25602399
How much is it going to cost to fix the ship? We're going to take a break at angel's mom's house. That was the original plan. It'll give us time to rest up.
>>
>>25602399
"Well, Any idea for ship repair costs? We have another job, but the plan was to rest at Angel's mom's house, let us recover a little."
>"No, not yet. shouldn't be as bad though, it's not complacated hardware like the guns. I think i will talk to Forge about it, Jump Spark said that you met him."
"Who?" Angel asks.
>"Local scraper and a good friend of mine. the three of us talked when we first met Vex."
>"Ah."
"Can you give an estimate?"
>"1000-4000 credits, i need to check. We are combat capable, just have a weak spot."
>>
>>25603044
Yeah we can cover that easily though let's hope it's in the 2000 range at the most yeah? Let's repair it as soon as possible because having a weak spot frightens me.
>>
>>25603044
"Get it repaired as soon as you can, i don't like having a weak spot."
>"I'll check the hull quickly and i'll see if Forge can ship to the colony, that way we could repair it there. Just give me a little bit." Just Sky says
"Alright, tell me when you know more avout the price."
>"Will do." Sky says.
>He walks off, Angel nuzzling you.
>"If we are going to my colony, mind keeping your stallion company? i'd rather not be alone, that and the other captain's chair of yours is always available."
>You giggle, Angel getting a ticklish spot as he nuzzles.
"i just may."
>Angel laughs softly, giving you a tiny kiss.
>"Good. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was your role in the hive? Just curious is all, i can understand if you wana keep quiet."
>Angel's voice drops to a whisper.
>Also, feel free to ask about my past if you want to, not fair if only one of us is open."
>>
>>25604130
Let's hang with Angel.
We were a guard? Or maybe we had some other job, thought it sucked and left the hive. We could have also been an infiltrator and found life among ponies pleasant so we decided to stay.

How many missions have you been on? How many places have you been to?
>>
>>25604130
A love collector. We filled to bursting on love and then came back and fed it into the hatchery.
>>
>>25604665
great work, too
>>
>>25604214
I like to hang with Angel
>>
>>25608256
>>
>>25604130
"Let's go to the bridge and wait for Sky to get back to us, we can talk there."
>You and Angel head to the bridge, you starting when you arrive.
"I was a love colector, bit of an infiltrator too i suppose. I would collect as much love as i could, to the point where i would nearly burst, and bring it back to the hatchery. I was disguised quite often and posed as many ponies. I found it quite pleasant, i wanted to stay."
>Angel smiles and nods.
>"Makes sense when compared to what your goals are. I bet that that hatchery always loved to see you."
>Angel sits down and bekons you over, hugging you as you sit on his lap.
"They did. How many missions did you go on? How many places did you go to?"
>Angel looks thoughtful, huming.
>"Hmm... not quite sure. Well over 50, but most of them were long, and revolved around being stationed at a planet or colony. We usualy did patrols to watch for activity, hunted and desposed of bombs, attacked Federation strongpoints, and helped evacuate civilians. I saw three different worlds, spending a year and a half on a desert planet."
>Angel sighs.
>"That place was the worst, We got to see the true colours of the Federation there. What's it like in the hive exactly? Is it like life out here?"
>>
>>25609569
The hive is very intimate. For changelings anyway. When you're able to sense the emotions of everyone around you, everyone is more honest. You get assigned a role when young, get trained for it, and then do it. Everyone works towards the betterment of the hive. It's a lot more sterile than being around ponies. There's fighting, anger, drama, and love, but it's all an undercurrent.
>>
>>25609569
I got to experience a mix of things which is rare. Being a love collector was nice because they're the closest thing we had to a noble except you have petrol officer and the infiltration things I did give me my combat training. but on that side people who experience combat are also viewed as expendable so that was weird. I got mixed reactions at a social level.

So the best way to sum it up would be boot camp mixed with a high school drama show.
And before you ask yes I met the queen. once. She was kind of like a bitchy, controlling mother in law...but she cared about people...kinda.
>>
>>25609569
"It's kinda intimate, for changelings that is. We can always feel our emotions, know that the other is feeling, all of us end up being more honest. Everything from love to fighting is there, but it is all an undercurrent, not as expressive as out here. We get assigned a role, and get trained for that role, all working for the betterment of the hive."
>"Sounds very military."
"It is. Think boot camp mixed with highschool drama, there are good and bad parts. Also, before you ask, the queen is both good and bad."
>"You met her?"
"Yes, once. She is mean and bitchy, but she also cares... kinda. She's like a very controlling and bossy mother in law."
>"Was it nice being a love collector?"
>Angel laughs, giving his head a shake.
>"Sorry for question after question without having you ask more, i'm really curious now."
"It's fine. It is a mixed bag, i was lucky that i was a love colector, i got to experience more. The only downside is that the combat training made others view me as expendable. Save for the petrol officer that watches the amount of move you have, love collectors were practically nobles."
>Angel fakes a shocked expression.
>"A high class lady like you is with a dirty grunt like me? Vex I'm honoured!" Angel says with a smile.
>The door to the bridge opens, Sky walking in, giving a smile as he rolls his eyes at you and Angel.
>"Sorry to interupt you lovers, but we can head to the colony. Forge says he can deliver the armor plates."
>>
>>25609987
Let's head off. When we stand up stick our nose in the air "And yes, you should be honored."
>>
>>25609987
Tell angel he can ask questions anytime besides if he doesn't hunter probably will later.

Also pick on sky for that lovers comment by asking if he's gotten to calling that mare captain yet.

By the way should we be worried about being on some kind of changeling wanted list or something for going awol?
>>
>>25609987
"Thanks Sky. Also, look who is talking! Did you call that mare yet?"
>Sky grunts, his feathers puffing up a little.
>"Why are you all over me about her? And yes, i did call Cerb."
>"Since when?" Angel asks.
>"Yesterday, we talked for a bit, we were messaging when you all came and watched that show with us."
>"The data pad? you were talking to her at breakfast weren't you?"
>"Yes."
"And?"
>Sky shakes his head, smiling.
>"She wants to meet up on a station when we can."
>Angel laughs, smiling.
>"Good for you Sky."
>Sky nods a few times, turning around.
>"Gotta finish plans for repairs, i may be a little late to your mothers. I'll give you the price when we land Vex"
"Thanks Sky."
>As Sky walks away, you hop off of Angel, puting your nose in the air.
"And you should be honoured Angel! That atitude of yours is hardly fitting for my presence!"
>Angel bows his head, a smile on his face.
>"I am sorry my queen, your guard should act more responsible and formal when he is in your presence."
>Angel lifts his head with a smile, chuckleing.
"By the way Angel, go ahead and ask about the hive at any time, i don't mind and Hunter will probably ask."
>"Alright, same goes for me and the guard. Just when we are alone though is all i ask."
>Angel makes the ship take off and he pilots away, the ride going smoothly.
>As he pilots, Fixer walks in, carrying a black box.
>"Hey Cap. Angel."
>"Hello Fixer."
"What's that box for?"
>Fixer smiles.
>"You will see, i ask that you come with me in a moment. Don't mind me Angel, gotta install this."
>Fixer crawls part way under the control console Angel is piloting from, her legs sticking out as she works.
>"So Vex, what are we going to do about the guest? Somepony gonna watch him while we are at ma's?" Angel asks.
>>
>>25610716
We could just lock him in his room. Or put the restraints back on him. We'll only be gone for a night and he should be fine on his own. Or maybe we should leave Charon to watch him.
>>
>>25610716
We could leave Charon to watch him seeing as he should be bedridden for a while but we could also just ask him if he would like to be dropped off here. It's where we started building ourselves back up after all and if we can get him a fake passport a doctor shouldn't ask questions when taking him in. On that thought I was thinking maybe we could send him a letter of recommendation to hydra if he's still interested in military work. They're always looking for new hired guns and he was pretty good commander.
>>
>>25610716
"Charon could watch him, or we could just lock him up. He is in no real shape to be fighting or running. When he is better, i'll talk to him about where he wants to be dropped off. Or if he would want to work for Hydra."
>There is a metalic bang, Fixer letting put a yelp.
>"You alright Fixer?" Angel asks, looking down at her.
>"Ow, ow, yeh. Just that box fell from where i placed it."
>She closes up the console, crawling back out and looking at her normal hoof.
>"Ow. Alright, one last thing."
>She flies up and sticks something to the roof, smiling after.
>"Perfect. What are we talking about?"
>"What to do about the changeling, possibly have Charon watch him. We are going to ma's house for the night."
>Fixer grins, looking at you.
>"I may have a solution. Come with me Vex, i need you anyways.
"Alright."
>You follow Fixer, the pegasus mare practically skiping, her collar making a little noise here and there.
>She leads you to her room, hopping up on her chair when you both enter.
"What is going on Fixer?"
>"You'll see."
>She types away at her computer, turning back at you with a smile.
>"Hello captain Vex."
>You turn at the young and feminine voice, seeing a filly look up at you with bright eyes and a smile.
>The filly is pink all over, her body slightly translucent, looking almost like a pink ghost.
>"Vex, say hello to the ship AI, Sidney as i like to call her."
>>
>>25611632
Hello Sidney. I like this form. It's cute!
>>
>>25611632
Oh, we can just have sidney babysit look after Mich while we're gone. Good idea fixer.
And if he misbehaves she can just shoot flaming slices of toasted fury at him..
>>
>>25611632
"Hello Sidney. I like this Fixer, She is cute! And it's a great idea to have her watch Mich."
>Fixer nods happily, hopping off her chair and moving next to you.
>"Scan the ship Sidney."
>"Scan complete. Unknown intruder detected. Presumed hostile."
>Sidney goes from pink to ice blue, her hooves fading away and reappearing as larger hooves.
>The process continues up her body untill a stallion appears, a scar over his left eye, his voice the same as Sid's
>"TRACKING HOSTILE. CURRENT LOCATION IS IN MEDICAL ROOM."
>"Confirm hostile is injured prisoner, stand down and watch for escape attempts."
>"UNDERSTOOD."
>The stallion turns pink and fades away in the same way, the filly returning and beaming up at you.
>"That will be all Sidney." Fixer says.
>"Understood!" Sidney says, giving a cute salute.
>She fades away, Fixer grinning at you.
>"We can give her more functions as we go along. Just call her name and she will appear, she is avaliable through the whole ship."
"Thanks Fixer."
>"It's nothing, happy make you happy."
>Fixer hugs you.
>"And thank you for fixing my ear, i really appreciate it."
>>
>>25612226
You have to take good care of your pet you know. Hug her back.
>>
>>25612226
What kind of defenses dos she have access to? I would prefer she needs to ask permission to use deadly force inside the ship . Or are those things we need to buy later.
>>
>>25612226
>You hug Fixer back, smiling at her afterwords.
"Well, i do need to take good care of my pet."
>Fixer blushes, nodding with a smile.
>"I'm glad my master cares for me."
>She gives you a nuzzle, walking to her door after.
>"I need to go check on master Chaos, I'm here for whatever you need me for master Vex."
>She trots off, leaving you alone.
>You head back to the bridge, talking to Angel when you get there.
>The door to the bridge opens after a bit, Chaos and Fixer stepping through, Fixer missing her collar.
"Hello Chaos, how are you feeling?"
>Chaos yawns, looking tired.
>"Not the best, but better."
>Angel looks back at you in his chair, smiling.
>"Don't get too excited now Vex," he says in a joking tone, "we are here."
>>
>>25612868
we'll stay for a little bit so we can find out how much it costs to repair the ship. Then we give them the credits and then we can go to sunflowers house and check on sweet little hunter.
>>
>>25612868
I can feel a embarrassing mommy moment about to happen when we get there.
>>
>>25612868
"Good! We just need to wait for Sky, we need to talk repairs."
>Angel lands the ship, Sky appearing shortly after the landing.
"Do you have a price Sky?"
>"Yes, 2500 credits."
"Damn, i was hoping it would be just a little lower."
>You give the credits to Sky, the griffon nodding.
>"I'll get it done Vex, see you all at Sunflower's."
>You inform the rest of the crew that you have arrived, the plan for watching Mich, and stopping by to give Mich another meal package for the evening.
>Your and your crew all walk to the house, Chaos lagging behind slightly.
>You see Sunflower outside the house when you arrive, grabbing something.
>"Hello everypony!"
>"Hey ma."
"Hello Sunflower, everything go alright?"
>The older mare nods, smiling.
>"Yes, they are inside. Come, i'm sure Hunter misses you."
>Sunflower leads all of you inside, pointing a hoof to the living room.
>You and Angel walk around the corner, Seeing Hunter and Cotton sitting with a bunch of toys as they watch a show, a bandaid on Hunter's forleg.
>Hunter jumps up at the sight of you, practically leaping off the couch before running towards you.
>He hugs your leg very tightly, beaming up at you with happy eyes.
"Maaaammmmeeeee" He says before letting out happy chitters, nuzzling your leg.
>>
>>25613431
Hug hunter. Tell him how much you missed him. Ask what he was up to today.
>>
>>25613431
My what's with the bandage. I knew cotton liked to play ruff but I didn't think she would bring knives to the party. What's the story behind that?
>>
>>25613431
Smother him with kisses and happy chitters! Mommy missed you!
>>
>>25613431
>You sit and pick up Hunter, hugging him and showering him with kisses.
"Mommy missed you so much Hunter."
>'I missed you mommy.'
>The both of you chitter in delight, and eventually you set Hunter down, Hunter moving to Angel.
>Angel picks him up and hugs him as well, laughing before settin him down
>"I missed you kiddo, hard to do my job without my co-pilot. And did you just say mommy?"
>Hunter nods, smiling.
>"Maaaammmmmeeeeee. Daaaaaaa."
>Angel gets a huge smile on his face.
>"I can't beleive it."
"What did you do today Hunter?"
>'Play with Cotton and draw, we also watched some shows, and had cookies.'
"Did you have fun playing and drawing with Cotton? were the cookies good?"
>'Yes, it was fun.'
>Angel sees Hunter's leg and picks it up, looking at it.
>"What is this?"
"What happened? Did Cotton play too rough?"
>"No!" Cotton says, scrunching her face.
>'Grandma called it a paper cut, we were drawing when it happened, it still hurts.'
>>
>>25614419
That will heal easily. Though now we know to be careful with paper.
>>
We should hug adorable little cotton.
>>
>>25614419
"Aww, a papercut? i'm sorry it hurts Hunter, but i'm sure it will heal easily enough."
>"Owch, that does sting i bet." Angel says.
>He looks up towards Cotton, smiling.
>"And you! No love for your brother?"
>Cotton giggles and jumps down, running to Angel, giving him a hug.
>She moves to you next, giving the filly a tight squeeze.
>"and me?" Chaos asks
>Cottin lets go and moves to Chaos for the next hug, Sunflower smiling.
>"Where is your friend? Sky was it?" Sunflower asks.
"He is at the ship, doing some repairs, he will come later."
>"Good to hear. Was the damage bad? Anypony hurt?"
"A little, and no, we are all fine."
>"Good, i'm glad. I bet you and your crew are hungry, it will be a bit, but is there anything anypony would like for supper?"
>"I could take care of that." Fixer says.
>"You're going to cook Fixer?" Angel asks, snickering.
>"Oh come on, i can cook noodles! And no, i was thinking of ordering, i oew everypony but feathers a pizza."
>>
>>25615557
We can get a pizza any time we like though. Sunflowers cooking is what we should eat. Then again, she won't have to cook as much if that pizza is ordered so how about we do both?
>>
>>25615557
"How about we do a mix of both? That way it is easier on Sunflower?
>"That is fine by me." Sunflower says.
>Fixer just shrugs, nodding.
"Then we can do that."
>"Sweet! i'll make a call when food is almost ready." Fixer says
>"Mind if i join you in cooking Sunflower?" Charon asks.
>"Sure! i would love the help."
>As your crew gets settled in, Angel whispers to you.
>"Just tell me when you wana go for that walk."
>Angel looks at Hunter, smiling.
>"Did you learn the new words by yourself?"
>Hunter nods.
"Good job Hunter!"
>"Do you like Hunter, Cotton?"
>Cotton giggles, nodding.
>"Yes, Hunter is fun to play with, can he come here more?"
>>
>>25616544
Yeah, we'll bring him on the days off we have.
whisper to angel that we'll go on that walk after dinner if that's fine with him. For now we just relax.
>>
>>25616544
Act like we're thinking about it. "I don't know, we wouldn't want to overwhelm your poor mother."
>>
>>25616544
We'll bring him back whenever we're going on a really serious mission but otherwise he'll visit when we do.
>>
>>25616544
>You fake thinking, giving Cotton an uncertain look.
"I don't know, i think it would be too much for your mother."
>Cotton scrunches at you, a smile on her face, Angel snickering.
>'Please? i like Cotton, she is fun!'
>You smile nodding.
>"If we have a big mission or visit, we will be sure to bring Hunter here to play."
>"Yay!" Cotton says.
>Hunter chitters, the foal and hatchling hugging.
>You lean to Angel, whispering.
"Is after supper alright? i just wana relax for now."
>"Sure, just as long as we do it." he says with a wink.
>>
>>25617159
So, did Hunter learn anything else today?
>>
>>25617159
Well let's start relaxing. What was the show you were watching with hunter earlier cotton?
>>
>>25617159
Ask Cotton how she's been able to understand hunter it seems like they're pretty in sync with each other.
>>
>>25617159
"Did you learn anything else today Hunter?"
>The two foals stop hugging, hunter shakeing his head.
>"We were bussy having fun." Cotton says.
"Like that show you were watching? what was it?"
>"Space Critters! Hunter really likes it. Right?"
>Hunter smiles and nods, pointing to a board game among the toys after.
>"And the boardgame we played, he liked that too.
"You seem pretty good a understanding Hunter, Cotton. How did you do it?"
>"It's easy! Sure, Hunter can't talk, but it's not hard to understand him. It's like trying to talk to a pony with a really sore throat, you just ask them yes or no questions, abd guess what them mean when they point at something. It's like a game! And, when i figured out he makes that noise when he is happy, it was easy to tell if he was having fun."
"His chittering? What did you do to make him chitter?"
>Hunter backs away and Cotton gets a grin on her face, the filly having an evil look in her eye.
>Before Hunter can run, she pounces on him, tickling him and making him chitter.
>>
>>25617602
Let's pretend we brought the camera and take a picture of this adorableness.
>>
>>25617602
Only a matter of time before the tables will turn.
>>
>>25617602
From now on we need to keep the camera in our inventory at all times, our family album is extremely lacking. Speaking of which we should ask sunflower if she has one! Maybe there's some embarrassing photos of angel and chaos.
>>
>>25617602
"Oh darn, I'll be back."
>You get up, quickly going into the kitchen.
"Sunflower, please tell me you have a camera?"
>The mare smiles at you, nodding.
>"Down the hall, first room on the left and in the closet."
"Thanks."
>You hurry off and find the camera, grabbing it and heading back, the teo foals still at it.
>The tables have turned and Hunter has the advantage in the tickle fight, Cotton squeeling as he tickles her.
>You take some pictures, taking more when Cotton gets the advantage again, the two foals hugging again after.
>As you check the pictures, you stumble upon pictures of both Chaos and Angel as colts.
>You begin looking through the first album, seeing numerous pictures of the brothers, one of them having each of them sick their tongues at one another.
>The next one is one of them on a stage with other foals, all of them singing, the colt dressed very formally with his mane combed back.
>The next picture is of Angel eating from a bucket of icecream, his mane much longer and messy, both his right legs in a cast.
>Pressing the next button, you see one of the brothers giving a halfhearted smile, showing off braces on their teeth.
>>
>>25618159
We've got to know which one is the braces one.
>>
>>25618159
Wonder how that broken leg happened.
>>
>>25618159
If the photos are digital send the photo of Angel and Chaos with braces back to our personal terminal on the ship for shits and giggles.
>>
Where are the baby pictures?
>>
>>25618948
>>
>>25618159
>You scroll through more photos, a grin on your face.
>There is a picture of Chaos, the little colt having floaties on.
>You go through to another album, the first picture being of the two brothers as babies, One with a blanket and the other with a pacifier.
>You look up and take more pictures of Hunter and Cotton, the two of them playing now.
>You lean next to Angel, scrolling back to the picture of him.
"How did this happen?"
>Angel looks at the camera, a supprised look on his face.
>"Oh wow that's old. I fell down the stairs, lucky it was my legs and not my neck."
"And who is this?"
>You move back to the picture of the colt with braces, Angel looking embarrassed.
>"sh-..."
"Is that you?"
>"Yes..." Angel sighs.
>>
>>25621851
Now that, that is going on the wall. Of the mess.
>>
>>25621851
I was expecting food covered faces and pictures of them being asleep. Tell him he was adorable. Your favorite picture being him on stage for that play thing.
>>
>>25621851
>You smile at Angel.
"I think this needs to be framed, possibly go in the mess."
>"We are not going on that walk now."
>You laugh hugging him.
"I think it is adorable, my favourite one is of you on stage."
>"What one?"
>You show Angel the picture, Angel shaking his head with a smile.
>"Not me, i don't call him choir colt for nothing."
>Fixer hops up, smiling.
>"Alright everypony, who wants what for a pizza? time to order."
>>
>>25622011
Cheese pizza is good
>>
>>25621851
If the food won't be done until later I'm ready to see what angel wanted to show us in the woods.
>>
>>25622011
Oh, there's no reason to be so embarrassed. I know I've been enjoying those pearly whites they helped give you.
>>
>>25622011
Anchovies!
>>
>>25622011
"Cheese, and something with anchovies."
>"Cheese sounds good to me." Chaos says.
>"Can we make the other a deluxe?" Cobalt asks.
>"Alright, alright! A classic cheese and an everything pizza with anchovies."
>As Fixer makes the call, you turn to Angel, giving him a long kiss.
"Don't be so embarrassed about the braces, i really enjoy the pearly whites that they gave you."
>Angel smiles, nuzzleing you.
>"I suppose it was worth it then."
"How long will be be on that walk for?"
>"Don't know, possibly half an hour or more. There may also be a little light running involved."
>"Alright, they say it will be here in 30!" Fixer says.
>>
>>25622303
We could be a little late for dinner if it does take longer then a half hour. Let's go since time's a wasting.
>>
>>25622329
Is it worse to have a romantic outing on an empty stomach or on a full stomach? I think empty, so I'd rather wait until after we're done eating. We can play with Hunter until then.
>>
>>25622303
I think we should be able to make it back before the food gets cold. besides we can probably fly faster then angel can run so it should be quick. Footwork is for peasants.
>>
>>25622303
>You nuzzle Angel back, whispering to him.
"Let's go now, we have time."
>You feel love from Angel, the stallion pulling away and getting up with you.
>"Ma! Me and Vex will be back soon!"
>"You two going somewhere?" Chaos asks.
>"A little walk, we won't be long."
>Angel leads you to the backyard of the house, the both of you walking to the treeline and going into the forest.
"So, where are we going Angel?"
>Angel smiles, rubbing against you.
>"Just a small place i went to now and again, nothing spectacular. Just wanted to get you out here so we can be alone, have some fun, and talk. I got things i want to ask and say."
>He nuzzles you as you both walk, keeping himself pressed against you.
"Like what?"
>"Like...
>Angel steps back and gives you a firm smack on the flank, dashing off.
>"Catch me if you wana hear the rest pretty mare!"
>>
>>25622763
While it's very tempting to fly up and ride on his back to wherever we're going with some kind of quip, he's obviously planned this out in his head. So time to chase after him. And nip at his flank.
>>
>>25622790
Yes lets do this and bite him right on the butt.
>>
>>25622763
>You give chase to Angel, running after him.
>As the two of you run through the forest, you gain on him a little, just in range of his flank.
>You give him a nip, making him yelp and laugh as he runs faster.
>"Almost Vex! Gotta take me down!"
>You run after him more, dodging trees and ending up in an open field with long grass.
>You run harder and jump at Angel, latching onto him and pulling him down.
>The two of you roll in the grass, laughing, Angel getting on top and pinning you.
>He leans down and give you a very deep kiss, your tongues battling for dominance.
>You feel a hoof run along your body as the two of you make out, Angel feeling his way from your shoulders to hind legs.
>He breaks the kiss and lays next to you, pulling you closer by your hips and shoulders, nose to nose with you.
>He holds your hoof as the two of you lay on the grass, his body warming you as he holds you close with his other hoof, looking into your eyes.
>"My pretty mare... my perfect mare..."
>He kisses you again, holding your hoof tighter after he breaks it.
>"Do you love me Vex? do you really and truly love me?"
>>
>>25623150
'I don't know if there's room in my heart for two. There's a short little bug that's been nosing his way in.' Kiss his nose and then pull his head down to kiss his forehead and nuzzle his mane. 'Of course I do you dummy.'
>>
>>25623150
You know this would be the perfect moment where I'd make a joke about being in love with your evil twin but I'm afraid fixer would have a fit. But that's besides the point, the answer is yes. I'm surprised you need to ask.
>>
>>25623150
>You smile at Angel.
"I don't know if there is enough room in my heart for two, a short little bug has been nosing his way in."
>You kiss Angel's nose and pull his head down, kissing his forehead.
>He kisses your chest and nuzzles it as you nuzzle his mane, giving a relaxed sigh.
"Of corse i love you. You dummy, why would you even need to ask?"
>"Because i want to hear it from you, i wana hear my perfect mare say how she feels, just like this morning."
>He lifts his head up, nose to nose with you again.
>"I love you Vex, more than anything else. And i loved hearing that you want to get married to me someday, my heart nearly stopped when i heard you say "yet"."
>He hugs you just a bit tighter, humming softly.
>"Hearing that made me think, and it reminded me of something my father said to me. "It's okay to regret something you did, but make sure you have no regrets about something that you didn't do.". It's bad to think about, but every time we launch, it could be our last. We could loose Chaos, or Cobalt, we could loose any of the crew."
"Angel..."
>He smiles at you, nuzzling your cheek.
>"Let me finish. Even i could be gone, or worse, you could be gone. We never know what could happen, so i thought to myself, "what would be something that i would regret not doing?".
>he goes nose to nose with you again.
>"I know what that is, so i'll make sure i don't regret a thing. I love you, you love me, and both of us want the same thing. We can save marriage and the whole nine yards of celebration for later. For when we want to settle down and see about more foals. But for now..."
>Angel sighs, a little bit of red to his face as he smiles.
>"For now, how about we make a nice big prommise to make it happen? I figured it would, considering you and i have a son, but i don't wana regret not asking."
>He rubs his nose against yours, pure love radiating from him.
>"How about us being engaged untill we are ready to settle down?"
>>
>>25624179
nuzzle and say yes. chittering intensifies.
>>
>>25624179
Yes yes and more yes should we tell the other or keep this to ourselves for the moment?
>>
>>25624179
"Yes!"
>You nuzzle Angel heavily.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"
>You chitter louder then you ever thought you could, Angel laughing as he nuzzles back.
>"Holy shit Vex, that happy?"
"Yes you dummy!"
>You roll on top of Angel, kissing him heavily.
>You let up after awhile, Angel smiling up at you.
"Should we tell the others?"
>"I was thinking we would, because i was gonna say that we should go shopping for something speical for you." Angel says with a wink.
"Really?"
>"If you want to, figure engagement jewellery would make you happy. but we can keep it a secret and hold off if you want to. The only bad thing i can see coming from telling is Cobalt being jealous, very sure she has a crush on you."
>>
>>25624875
Honestly didn't know cobalt had a crush on me. I just thought she was kinky. But regardless I still want to tell everyone and go ring shopping!
>>
>>25624875
Well we have the necklace so I'm not sure we need anything more then that right now. Also Cobalt has nothing to be jealous of really. I'm still going to pound that bat booty.
>>
>>25624875
"I had no idea Cobalt had a crush on me, i thought she was just kinky."
>"No Vex, that's the pet we share, otherwise know as Fixer." Angel says with a laugh. "it's just a guess too, she seemed eager to have fun with you last time."
"Well, she won't need to be jealous if it is true, i'm still going to pound that bat booty."
>Angel breaks down laughing, nodding after.
>"Go right ahead, just leave some energy for your stallion."
"Always."
>Angel hugs you tightly and pulls you down, both of you laying in the grass, cuddling.
>"So, we going to get the word out?"
"Yes! Maybe ring shopping too, i do have the necklace you gave me, but i still kinda wana go."
>"Well, your stallion is the one who will pay for it, so just say if you want to."
>Angel looks up at the sky, the area around you being darker.
>"Come on, let's go back."
>You and Angel get up and go back, headding inside when you get there.
>Everypony is sitting at a table, eating some pizza and garlic bread, other homemade snacks also being avaliable.
>"There they are!" Sky says, smiling.
>Hunter smiles at you from the table, his teeth and cheeks covered in sauce, Cobalt taking a picture of him.
>"What took you two so long?" Chaos asks.
>>
>>25625500
We were playing tag. I won! As a reward I have won angels hoof in marriage.
>>
>>25625672
This.
This is good.
>>
>>25625500
"We were playing tag."
>Chaos snickers, most of the crew smiling as you and Angel as they eat.
>"Awee, that's cute!" Cobalt says.
"The best part was that i won! And my prize was the best!"
>"Oh? what was it?" Chaos asks.
"Angel's hoof in marriage."
>The entire room goes silent enough for you to hear a pin drop, everypony looking at you and Angel.
>"No way..."
>"What?"
>"You two are getting married!?" Cobalt shouts, a smile on her face.
>Angel nuzzles you, laughing.
>"Yes we are, engaged for now."
>Cobalt hops up, running to you and Angel, hugging you.
>"Congratulations!"
>The rest of the crew gets up, moving to you and Angel, clapping.
>Chaos grabs Angel and gets him in a head lock, ruffling his mane.
>"Good on ya, Ang!"
>"Ow ow ow! Hey!"
>"Easy boys..."
>When she lets go, Charon is next, giving you a hug.
>"Congratulations Vex, i'm happy for the both of you."
>"You are going to look so beautiful in a dress!" Cobalt says, bouncing up and down
>>
>>25626355
We don't know when we'll have it yet though it's something that'll happen in the future.
>>
Be our maid of honor cobalt.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>25626355
>You finish the hug with Charon, smiling at Cobalt.
"We aren't sure when it will happen yet, but it will be in the future."
>"Please invite me!" Cobalt asks.
"Ofcorse! The whole crew can come, but i will need you specifically Cobalt."
>"Me?"
"I need a maid of honor don't i?"
>Cobalt jumps in place, joyfully trotting in place.
>"Yes! i'd love to do that!"
>Chaos lets Angel go finally, Angel giving him a hit.
>"Enough you two." Sunflower says, smiling.
>She walks to you, giving you a tight hug, your shoulder feeling wet.
>"I'm so happy to call you my daughter-in-law. Welcome to the family Vex."
>She pulls away, smiling at you.
>"Now sit down and eat! You must be starving."
>>
>>25628777
Time for some delicious food.
>>
>>25628777
"Yes, thank you for cooking food for all of us."
>"It's no troubble."
>You sit down, grabbing a slice of pizza and digging in, Angel sitting next to you and eating with you.
>Cobalt helps Hunter clean up his face, wiping away the tomato sauce from his mouth.
>You turn to Sky as you eat, the griffon enjoying the delux pizza.
"Did the repairs go well Sky?"
>"Yep, everything is perfect, the Artemis is as strong as ever."
"Good, glad to hear it."
>You all continue eating, finishing when you are all full.
>You let out a sigh as you sit back, feeling lazy.
>"That was great." Chaos says.
"It was, thank you again Sunflower."
>You feel a lick across your muzzle, Angel smiling at you.
>"Missed a spot." He says, going for a second lick.
>>
>>25629190
Catch his tongue and give him a kiss.
>>
>>25629190
Thank Angel, lick his face.
>>
File: 1385624209586.gif (491 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1385624209586.gif
491 KB, 500x333
>>25629251
>>25629256
>>
>>25629190
>You turn and catch Angel's tongue with your lips, then giving him a kiss.
>Angel holds the kiss untill you break it, smiling at you after.
>He goes and licks your face again, giving a wink.
>"There got it."
"Thanks Angel."
>Seeig a spot on him, you lick his muzzle, making him laugh.
>A snickering gets your attention, Chaos and some of the crew looking at you and Angel.
>"Oh, get a room you two! Specifically Angel's. That way you two can cuddle, show affection, and watch TV while sparing us!" Chaos jokes.
>"Speaking of TV. since we are all staying here, how about we all get comfortable and watch something?" Fixer asks.
>>
>>25629514
Great idea. Let's watch some tv then.
>>
>>25629544
If we're watching tv with everyone make sure Cobalt is next to us. I want us to be warm on both sides.
>>
>>25629514
"Let's do that, it will be fun."
>You all help clean up, moving back to the living room after.
>You hop up on the couch next to Angel, Patting the spot next to you.
"Sit over here Cobalt."
>Cobalt smiles and nods, hopping up and giving you a hug, all three of you sitting closely.
>The rest of the crew sits down here and there, Cotton and Hunter sitting on the rug and sharing a blanket.
>You all decide on a series of comedies and relaxed shows, enjoying the time down.
>Time seems to fly as you all watch the shows, a pressure on your side bringing you back to reality.
>Cobalt sits up properly, looking slightly embarassed.
>"Sorry, getting sleepy."
>"At least you are still awake." Angel says, pointing a hoof.
>You look to the rug and see both Cotton and Hunter fast asleep, still sharing the blanket.
>Sunflower giggles softly at the sight, moving over to you.
>"I have a bed set up for Hunter in Cotton's room from when he had a nap, unless you want him with you, he could sleep there."
>>
>>25629961
He's not being moved until we take a picture of them together. But yeah, he can spend the night with cotton. We should go to bed ourselves.
Tell Cobalt you two are going to spend some time together tomorrow.
>>
>>25629961
He can sleep in Cotton's room. We should probably set up a separate room for him on the ship tomorrow, he's gotten used to things.

Cobalt, we don't mind if you sleep against us. We'll make sure you're properly placed into bed when we go to bed.
>>
>>25629961
"Sure, he can sleep there, but pictures first."
>Sunflower nods with a smile, picking up the camera and moving to the foals.
>You look at Cobalt as she takes pictures, smiling at her.
"I don't mind you sleeping against me Cobalt, i'll make sure you get to a proper bed if you fall asleep."
>Cobalt smiles and hugs you, nodding.
>You return the hug and lean to her ear, whispering.
"Also, the two of us will spend some time together tomorrow."
>Cobalt hugs you tighter, giggling softly.
>"Where are we sleeping anyways, back at the ship?" Sky asks.
>"No, all of you can stay if you want to, you will just need to use the couches or floor. We don't have enough beds in the house, sorry."
>Sky shrugs, nodding.
>"I'll stay, I don't mind the floor."
>"Me can Cobalt can use the couches then. you staying too Cobalt?" Charon asks.
>Cobalt lets go of you and nods, yawning again.
>"Alright then, let's get the foals to bed and turn in." Angel says.
>You get up and magically carry Hunter and Cotton, following Sunflower to Cotton's room.
>You set Cotton on her bed, and Hunter on the blowup bed, smiling at the cute room filled with toys.
>You all exit and Sunflower says goodnight when you are done, Angel leading you to another room.
>You look round Angel's room when you enter, seeing a sports team poster and a few pictures, Angel pulling back covers on his bed.
>He hops up and lays down, patting a spot next to him as he looks at you lovingly.
>"Come here pretty mare, i don't sleep well without you."
>>
>>25630367
Turn away from angel and get in bed. Get cuddled. fall asleep. Wish good night.
>>
have a good night bump.
>>
>>25630923
from me as well
>>
>>25630367
>You climb into bed with Angel, feeling covers being pulled over you as you lay down.
>Angel pulls you tight to his chest, nuzzleing just near your horn.
>He sighs and places a kiss on your forehead.
>"I love you Vex."
>You lift your head and place a kiss on his jaw, returning to his chest and nuzzleing it.
"I love you too Angel. sweet dreams."
>"You too Vex."
>He keeps nuzzling you, slowing down after a bit, both of you drifting to sleep in the very warm bed.
>You shift a little when you wake up, feeling Angel move back slightly.
>You open your eyes to look at him and Angel kisses you deeply, rubbing you along your back.
>You pant very lightly when he stops kissing you, Angel smiling at you.
>"Good morning pretty mare. did my wife-to-be sleep well?"
>>
>>25633885
How could we not be when we're here? Snuggle closer.

Call out telepathically softly to see if Hunter is awake.
>>
>>25633885
"How could i not? i was here."
>You snuggle closer to Angel, relaxing as he hugs you and rubs your back.
>"Pretty mare." He says, nuzzling you.
'Hunter? are you awake?'
>'Yes mommy.'
>There is a knock at the bedroom door, and Angel lifts his head.
>"We are awake, and decent." he calls.
>The door opens and Sunflower waves, smiling.
>"Good morning, sleep well?"
"Yes, and good mornibg to you too Sunflower."
>"Good. Sorry to have interupted you two, but i wanted to ask the lovely couple if they wanted breakfast brought to them, It's almost ready."
>"Ma, you're spoiling us!" Angel says.
>"As it should be. If you are under this roof, you are under my care."
>>
>>25634423
Sure, we'll have breakfast in bed. It would also leave more space on the table for others.
>>
>>25634423
"Sure, breakfast in bed sounds really nice, and it leaves room at the table. Thank you Sunower."
>"No troubble, be back in a moment."
>Sunflower leaves and comes back after a few minutes, bringing a tray with her.
>You levitate the tray to you and Angel, Sunflower leaving and closing the door when you two are set up.
>There is a suprising ammout of food on the plates for breakfast, all of it making your mouth water.
>Eggs, toast with peanut butter, pancakes, and home fries.
>You and Angel dig in, enjoying the meal and eating the entire thing.
>As you both finish up, Angel cuddling you again.
>'Mommy? where are you? I'm hungry.'
>>
>>25634924
Give him directions to our room and then levitate him into bed. But, now that he can take love energy on his own, it's time to stop bottle feeding him. Only give him a direct dose if for some reason he just can't get any from us or Angel.
>>
>>25634924
I think now would be a good time to explain the rules about feeding on other ponies. Which would be don't do it directly unless you ask first at least until he can do it passively like us so no one notices we should help him practice that.

Speaking of which are we going to need to baby feed Mich some love too. Or will he be fine?
>>
>>25635076
If he hangs around on the ship for long he'll probably be fat on the ambient lust.
>>
>>25634924
>You open the door with your magic, Angel taking notice.
>"Hunter?"
"Hunter. He's hungry, but it's time to baby him a little less, he needs to feed on his own more."
>You direct Hunter to the room, seeing a smile on his face when he enters.
>"Maaaaammmeee."
>You smile and lift him up onto the bed, setting him infront of Angel.
"Alright Hunter, go ahead and feed off of daddy. I want you to feed untill you are full, mommy will give you some love if you can't get enough."
>'Okay.'
>Hunter's horn lighs up like it did before, the energy from it latching onto Angel after a bit.
>After awhile, Hunter stops, smiling.
>'I think i have enough'
"Good! That means you can feed whenever you are hungry, but there are rules. If you want to feed off of a pony, you need to ask them for permission. Never feed directly off a pony unless you ask first, okay?"
>Hunter nods.
>'Would aunt Cobalt be okay? she is really happy most of the time.'
"We will need to ask aunt Cobalt if she will let you."
>"I bet i know that the anawer will be." Angel says, smiling. "By the way, does feeding off of emotions effect a changelings physical appearance in any way?"
>>
>>25635506
"Are you implying something?" Then look down at our body.

Eating a lot of negative emotions and such can stunt growth. Eating a lot of emotion in general can affect weight. Sharper emotions, like anger or lust, can reflect in pointier chitin when it grows in while more passive emotions like love and happyness results in smoother edges.

You can tell the state of a hatchery by what the chitin of their hatchlings comes out like.
>>
>>25635506
It's funny that we snuck some lust on occasion.
>>
>>25635506
Well apparently have a lot of a specific emotion can change our eye color but I think that's a myth.

But beyond that I was told there used to be a ton of different changeling hive tribes that came in all kinds of colors and shapes and feed only on specific emotions but the current queen wiped them all out...at least on equestria.

...and are you calling me fat!

(im kinda pretending the changelings are a bit like the zerg from starcraft but with emotions feel free to ignore the AU lore crap I pulled from my butt if you want.)
>>
>>25635317
Im surprised he hasn't mentioned the smell, our ship is probably filled with lust stink.
>>
>>25635506
"Different emotions can change some things, though i think it is a myth, apparently feeding on one emotion in specific changes eye colour. There were different changeling tribes at one point, but they were wiped out. Feeding too much can change weight and negative emotions can stunt growth. Also, different emotions can effect how our chitin grows. love and happiness can make it smoother, others make it sharper."
>Hunter hops off the bed, beginning to walk away.
"Where are you going Hunter?"
>He looks back, smiling.
>'To play with Cotton. Can i?'
"Yes, go and have fun."
>You turn to Angel as Hunter goes, looking at him.
"And why do you being this up?"
>You move the covers away from your body, looking yourself over.
"Are you implying I'm getting fat?"
>"No, no."
>He turns you towards him and grabs onto you your flanks, playing with them a little.
>"Just felt like this was a tiny bit bigger. looks nice and sexy."
>He gives your flanks a sharp squeze.
>>
>>25635886
Is that why you want to be my captains chair. So you can feel this flank on you all day long?
>>
>>25635886
"Is that why you want to be my captians chair? so you can feel my flank against you all day long?"
>"Just maybe." Angel says, giving a wink.
>He give another squeeze, coaxing a small grunt out of you.
>"You should use me as you chair when i'm piloting, love it."
>You feel some lust from Angel as he move in and gives your neck a playful bite.
>"Maybe we should get some more love into you, we could always work it off the same way."
>He pulls back and nuzzles you, smiling as he holds you.
>"So, what is the plan for today pretty mare?
>>
>>25636287
Look at the job listings and see if there are any easy delivery jobs to do. Other then that though we'll spend the day relaxing like we planned.
I would also like to spend some time with Cobalt today.

We can also go engagement ring shopping.

We should sit on angel soon, though our seat will be his face.
>>
>>25636287
"I do want to check if there are some easy deliveries we can do, but we are going to relax if not. I wana see about spending time with Cobalt today too."
>You hug Angel tightly, chittering.
"And go engagement ring shopping!"
>Angel laughs, nodding.
>"Sure thing, we can go ring shopping. Maybe me and Hunter can finish that build too."
>Angel nuzzles you again, looking into your eyes.
>"Come on, let's go and check on the others."
>You both get up and make the bed, taking the food tray with you as you both leave.
>You set the dishes in a kitchen sink, following the voices of your crew to the living room.
>Your crew is sitting around and talking as Cotton and Hunter play, Cobalt being firmly wraped up in a blanket.
"Good morning everypony."
>"Morning Vex."
>"Good morning you two."
>"Morning captain!"
>>
>>25637075
We're taking most of the day off. Fixer should try to finish one of the shields today though. If she can. We should also check to see how Mich is doing and if he behaved himself.
>>
>>25637075
"Alright everypony, we will have most of the day off today, we will try to make a delivery or two but that is it. Fixer, do you think you could try and finish a shield today?"
>Fixer nods, smiling.
>"No prob cap, just don't scare me."
>"We going soon then?" Sky asks
"Yes, we need to also check on Mich, so we will need to go soon."
>You see Hunter and Cotton looking at you, both of them with sad looks on their faces.
>"You guys will come again soon right?"
"Yes, we will, and both you and Hunter can play again."
>They both smile, giving each other a hug.
>After a little longer, you and your crew begin to go back to the ship, Sunflower saying goodbye to you and her sons.
>"Be safe and come back soon, you are always welcome here."
>"We will ma, don't worry." Chaos says.
"Goodbye Sunflower. Goodbye Cotton."
>"Bye Hunter." Cotton says.
>Hunter smiles and waves goodbye from Angel's back, holding his manticore again.
>You all leave and arrive at the ship shortly, Angel setting Hunter down when you all get aboard.
>"Sidney!" Fixer calls.
>The filly AI appears infront of her, Hunter running and hiding behind you.
>"Report on prisioner."
>"Zero escape attempts made."
>'Mommy, what is that?'
>'Mommy? What?'
>Hunter freezes in place eyes wide.
>>
>>25637892
That is Sidney. They are the ships protector.

That other voice is a guest hunter. It's another changeling like me that needed help.
He will be staying for a little while so be polite to him.
Mich, this is my son. I trust you will be polite to him as well. It would be a real shame if you weren't.
>>
>>25637892
"That is Sidney, Hunter. Sidney protects the ship."
>Angel sees Hunter, looking at you.
>"He alright Vex?"
"Yes, one second."
>"Alright."
'That other voice is our guest Hunter, It's another changeling like mommy that needed help. He is staying for a little while, so make sure you are polite to him while he is here.'
>'Yes mommy.'
'Mich, this is my son, his name is Hunter. You be polite to him too, it would be a shame if you were not.'
>'Right... message received.'
'Good.'
>You smile at Angel.
"Mich heard Hunter, i was just telling Hunter that he is a guest. And telling Mich to be polite to Hunter."
>"Ah, makes sense."
>'Don't suppose i can feed on somepony could i? Been a few days.'
>>
>>25638423
Ya know If Chaos and Fixer dont mind this could be a good job our our pet. I bet that slut would like getting fed off and fucked by a stranger.

That or we can just cuddle cobalt and do it that way.
>>
>>25638423
That depends, are you going to suck them dry? Because you pretty much inhaled the food we gave you earlier.

Maybe we could feed him like we feed hunter so we can be on the safe side even though he's been cooperating.
>>
>>25638554
I think that might be a little bit degrading for him. but it would be pretty funny spoon feeding him love like a baby.

If he goes too far we can probably just use the magic jammer on him.
>>
>>25638423
'That depends, are you going to suck them dry?'
>'Considering my choices are behave or get kicked out, and that i currently can't survive for long if i am kicked out, i think i will watch myself. Language included.
'Alright then. Regardless, i will be there to watch and make sure you don't go too far.'
>'Fair enough.'
>Angel smiles at you, picking up Hunter.
>"So Vex, back to Trident for a job search?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.