[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Rick And Twily.png (784 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rick And Twily.png
784 KB, 1920x1080
Oh shit
>>
>>25550928
do not mix the pony bullshit with my favorite program,seriously.
>>
It'd be an okay crossover episode
>>
>>25550928

Rick and Morty is hipster garbage
>>
>>25550938
don't mix ponies with ponies?
>>25550941
Gee, I dunno Rick...
>>
>>25550945
Here is your reply
>>
>>25550938
na nigga, shit don't work like that. everything must be ponified.
>>
File: Soldier.png (384 KB, 759x718) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.png
384 KB, 759x718
>>25550945
What the fuck did you just say you little shit?
>>
>>25550928
>it's a 4chan: The Show and Reddit: The Show crossover
>>
>>25550945
Literally what?
>>
>>25550956
For You
>>
File: Not wrong, but not right.jpg (75 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
Not wrong, but not right.jpg
75 KB, 625x352
>>25550945
Sorry you don't enjoy it but hey that's just how it goes.
>>
>>25550945
So is MLP, but hey, we just like wallowing in our own shit, right?
>>
>"Alright Morty we're almost done, just a couple more adjustments and we're ready..."
>"H-Hey are you sure this is.....safe?"
>"Safe? Why are you asking? You act like we haven't traveled through to different dimensions before, stop being a baby."
>"Yea but isn't this some unknown energy? I mean you did buy it from some shady alien from a back alley in some other dimension right? Don't you think it's going to effect where we go or have and changes or differences?"
>"No, yea, maybe, I don't remember but that doesn't matter. Already spent too much time building this thing so it's too late to turn back now."
>Finally with the last nut being tightened into place, the machine is finally finished
>"Alrighty then, lets get going..."
>"A-Aren't you gonna check where we go first?"
>"Nope doesn't matter, I just wanna use this and see if it works..."
>"But what if-"
>"Whoa, whoops. Accidently pushed you into the portal, too late now..."
>As Morty falls in, Rick follows behind quickly

Cont.?
>>
>>25551210
Yes.
>>
>>25551210
Pls
>>
So what this thread is insinuating is that while Rick is proceeding to escape prison he is unintentionally helped by time traveling ponies which he follows them because they are his only means of escape at the moment. Then Rick ends inadvertently assisting the ponies in stopping Starlight Glimmer while he is actually trying to collect "magic" to snort magic to see what kind of high he gets or some shit. Then Rick does something to upset the timeline even more like fucking Celestia and stealing the elements of harmony to power his new portal gun that can somehow travel through time and cross from pony dimension to R&M dimension. However the ponies are now stranded in R&M universe. Somehow in the process of this shit Morty gets caught in the crossing of dimensions, even though he had no appearance till this very second he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and is stuck in MLP universe as a pony. Rick cannot simply use the new portal gun to travel back, because it fucking fried upon arriving and now the elements of harmony are powerless for some reason. Ponies stuck as human versions of themselves in the R&M universe must learn to deal with this drastic lifestyle and art change while unwillingly helping Rick find a way to get to Equestria to save Morty so they can go home. Does the time in R&M universe change their personalities for good? Will Morty fit in better in Equestria and have lots of pony sex? Who knows?! Enjoy my drunk rambling...
>>
>Both go through a trippy sequence, one that they weren't prepared for
>Rick and Morty's vision get very blurry, their hearing starts to fade
>Soon without them noticing, they get separated
>Each go their own separate ways
>After some time passes, Rick starts to gain consciousness again
>He starts to gain some of his senses again
>"Uhhh, oh god......what the hell happened? I like I just Bill Cosby'd...."
>"Umm, excuse me but what's a Bill Cosby?"
>"What do you not know who Bill Cosby is? Do you live under a rock or something?"
>After rubbing his eyes, he finally opens them only to find out that he's talking to a colorful pony with vibrant colors covering the land behind and around her
>"Whoa, this isn't Bill Cosby drugs. This is on a whole 'nother level, like if Charlie Sheen and the young version of Robert Downey Jr. had a party..."
>"Are you okay? I felt a great disturbance in the air and it lead me here to you. Whatever you were doing, it was something out of this world. Not even my magic could pick it up!"
>She sits there with big smile on her face, knowing this is a new possibility to learn something new
>"I'm pretty sure I'm fine-wait, where's Morty? Morty? God damn it, he probably went to another dimension. Why does he always have to screw everything up?"
>"A Morty? Is that the name of somepony you know?"
>"Somepony? Did you just say somepony?"
>"Yea, what's wrong with that?"
>Rick just pinches the middle spot in between his eyebrows
>"Ok I know this is probably a land of magical creatures but saying everypony kinda gay for that. Whatever, hey look what's your name?"
>"My name is Twilight Sparkle!"
>She extends her hoof towards Rick
>"Well not anymore, until I can find the original, then your name is Morty."
>Twilight gives a confused expression
>"I'm sorry but I don't know a Morty and second of all, you can't change my name..."
>>
>>25551472
Shit only now do I realize spelling mistakes, my bad guys. I'm just really tired and somewhat drunk like this Anon:>>25551448

I promise if I continue to write, it's not gonna be this bad again...
>>
..im sorry
>>
>>25550938

>pony bullshit

The fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>25551493
Come on, finish it, yo-you gotta get schwifty a--anon BURB-..do don't be a pussy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
>>
>>25551519
Well I actually have some ideas in mind so I do plan to kinda stretch it out more. I'll write one more passage before I crash, I'm barely keeping my eyes open as it is
>>
>>25551472
>"Yea whatever Morty, lets go.."
>Rick grabs her hoof and tugs it aggressively
>Twilight in response snatches her hoof back and uses magic to levitate Rick and freeze him in place
>"Ok, stop being so rude. You need to show some kindness if you want any help around here Mr......uh...."
>"Rick..."
>"Mr. Rick!"
>He just chuckles slightly and gives Twilight a smile
>"Ya know, you're kinda cute when you're serious. And I like the special telekinesis powers you have, but too bad that's not gonna stop me."
>He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote
>Pressing a button, he's able to deactivate Twilight's magic
>"Wh-What? How did you-?"
>"Good ol' remote control I modified back in college. Surprised this thing still works, at least I brought this with me..."
>Twilight is completely stunned at this
>Her jaw drops to the ground at the amazement that this new creature created something that can combat magic
>"Ok since you don't wanna be called Morty and I don't wanna call you Twitwat-"
>"Twilight..."
>"Who cares, we could just combine it I guess. How about Twily?"
>"Well all my personal friends call me that and no offense but I just met you Rick, so I don't think-"
>Rick begins to get irritated
>"Twily it is then! Lets go!"
>Grabbing her again by the hoof, this time he successfully pulls her away
>Not wanting to cause a problem, Twilight just goes along with it
>>
>>25551637
Noice
>>
>>25551637
Is morty like stuck under celestial control and its basically undertale with morty. Crlestia just wants to take care if him as a mom and do that undertaile goat mom thing?
>>
>>25551550
Keep it up Anon. It's good so far
also bump
>>
>>25551493

You're doing a decent job with character. It seems like some shit Rick would say.
>>
>>25551637
Wait, if Rick is floating and frozen in place, how did he manage to reach into and pull out the controller?

The story is alright so far.
I personally think Rick would have reacted more hostile towards Twilight when she froze him.
And what exactly is stopping Rick from just using his teleporter to get out of there?
Morty is missing, so the next logical step is to go back home, or to check some device to see where Morty is, then using the teleporter to get to him.
Then, oh whoops, the portal zapped the teleporter's energy or something of that nature; looks like Rick has to make another one.
Or is he just going to drag Twilight with him to get Morty, even though Rick can do so perfectly well without her (which would be extremely forced).
>>
>>25552581
Yea I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind when writing this story. But I will fix some things later on, especially with Morty. The basic idea with him is that he got teleported to somewhere more horrific and traumatizing. And with the whole frozen in place thing, I should've worded it better. Kinda of like she just really held Rick up in the air and he couldn't run away if he tried. But I'm glad you guys are liking it so far, really does make me wanna do a lot more. I know my errors and I can see what I need to improve on so I do enjoy the constructive criticism
>>
>>25550928
Could Twilight become as much of a cynical asshole as Rick once she's been around for a few centuries?
>>
>>25553133
Thinking about it, it could happen. Although I doubt she does anything bad in public considering she is a princess. Probably only acts cynical around Spike in private
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.