[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of the hardest vidya you've ever played that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: battletoads.jpg (150 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
battletoads.jpg
150 KB, 640x908
Think of the hardest vidya you've ever played that's not your weeb h-games. Got it? Good...I guess?

Chrysalis has kidnapped you and is threatening to kill you in a death that would put Mortal Kombat to shame if your waifu does not beat that game within 100 hours. If the hardest vidya is an MMO or an 'endless' game, then pick the next-hardest game with an ending, because apparently Chrysalis wants to play nice or some dumb shit.

How fucked are you?
>>
>>25550226
Video games are dumb

I'm not playing Chris
>>
>>25550226
Search for Eden

Rarity

I'm fucking ded.
>>
File: lash.jpg (73 KB, 500x727) Image search: [Google]
lash.jpg
73 KB, 500x727
>>25550226
LoZ:ALttP
I remember this game being really fucking hard back when I first played it. Now I'm actually decent at video games so not much is difficult to me. I'm sure dashie would enjoy it, and it's certainly not a game that takes more than 100 hours to beat.
>>
Among the games I've actually beat, hardest ones are Dungeon Crawl SS and ToME4. I don't think any of the horses are going to beat any of it in 100 hours limit, if I am not allowed to give any advices.
>>
>>25550405
>if I am not allowed to give any advices.
Well if it means you make it easier to get free, Chrysalis won't allow it.
>>
>>25550424
The point is, beating majority of full-scale rogue-likes in first 100 hours of you meeting the genre requires you to be either a genius at this, or an autist at everything else.

If they have no access to internet and thus spoilers, I'm fucking done for.
If I am allowed to give a complex advice at the beginning, maybe someone like Twilight, who probably can remember and comprehend a shit ton of weird information that makes a little sense pull it out.

If it's only her, no internet and no advice allowed - I think, I'll ask Pinkie to do it and just hope she'll break the game the fuck up, ending with a 22 minutes 23-rune Xom's Demigod Wanderer speedrun.
>>
>>25550226
Why can't my waifu play hard weeb h-games?
>>
>>25550424
Perhaps leave cryptic hints?
>>
>>25550226
>Undershit: 100% Run
>Flowey Boss and Genocide Sans
>Apple Bloom
Anyone got a rope?
>>
>>25550226
is darksouls a weeb game ?
>>
>>25550226
But Chryssie is my waifu.
>>
>>25550226
What if the game is full of unskippable cutscenes that total for more than 100 hours?
>>
>>25553050
Star Ocean?
>>25550226
That would be Ninja Gaiden 2. Sorry waifu, I have failed you...
>>
>>25550226
>Red Faction: Guerrila- Highest difficulty
...Anyone have a rope?
>>
File: Celestia1385556802056.jpg (65 KB, 659x672) Image search: [Google]
Celestia1385556802056.jpg
65 KB, 659x672
>>25550226

>"Wait, there's ANOTHER gargoyle?"
"Just stay focused on the first one! And watch out for the flame--"
>"Oh, I just died again."
"Git good, Celly!"
>"Well, how am I supposed to beat it when they send another one in? This game is no fair!"
"It's fair! It's tough but it's fair!"
>"How long is this game? ...Is there more of that Solaire fellow?"
"Just concentrate on beating the boss, okay?"
>"Why did I get roped into this business anyway, Anon? What's a 'waifu?'"
"Uhh... I'll explain later."
>"Oh, here we go again."
"Get up close behind it! Strafe and roll!"
>"..."
"..."
>"I fell off the roof, Anon."
"DAMMIT, CELLY!"
>>
>>25553528
>You will never face palm as Celestia fails to kill two belfry Gargoyles.
>You will never grit your teeth as Celestia fails even more to kill SIX belfry Gargoyles in the belfry Luna and also hear her moan about why there's no belfry Celestia
>>
>>25553528
>implying DS is actually hard
I've pretty much completed every story line in Dark Souls and farmed all covenants for items under 90 hours while dying everywhere. Just winning it once under 100 hours limit is a joke.

Also, you are fucking casul.
>>
>>25550226
>Chrysalis has kidnapped you and is threatening to kill you in a death that would put Mortal Kombat to shame if your waifu does not beat that game within 100 hours
So... she kidnapped me and is threatening to kill me if she can't beat Battletoads in 100 hours?

If she's serious, I'm probably fucked. Battletoads is fucking retardedly hard.
>>
>>25550226
MORIA

I'm fucked. I'm so fucked, if I was a hooker I'd have been blinded by the light years ago.
>>
>>25550226
Ninja Gaiden.
Ponka might have a shot at it but i doubt it would be succesful.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.