[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i start watching MLP? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: question-mark-460863_640.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-460863_640.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
I like kid's shows and was wondering about this one. You guys seem to like it so should I start watching it?
>>
File: 1447260788165.jpg (55 KB, 1305x712) Image search: [Google]
1447260788165.jpg
55 KB, 1305x712
Watch it.
If you like it, keep watching it.
>>
>>25549506
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
You'll never not want to fuck a horse again.
>>
>>25549506
DON'T GET ON THE CURSED RIDE, IT ISN'T WORTH IT
>>
>>25549506
>>25549544
Dont listen to him
İf you start watching you wont be able to stop
Leave now before its to late
>>
>>25549506
Literally the question for every series ever
>should I start watching X?
>why?
>>
File: 1351286106635.png (394 KB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
1351286106635.png
394 KB, 887x900
It's jam packed with cringe and gets worse as the seasons go on
But it's addictive as fuck
>>
It's a pretty good show to watch, honestly. Watching it in order may taint your opinion on it, as Season 1 is widely considered to be the worst season of the show, but hey, try out the first two episodes just for the story setting if nothing else, and if you don't find it to be total shit, there's some really good episodes I'd recommend you watch, Like "Party of One," "The Return of Harmony," and "Lesson Zero."
>>
File: apples.gif (24 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
apples.gif
24 KB, 250x223
>>25549569
>Season 1 is widely considered to be the worst season of the show

Nigger have you even seen season 3?
>>
>>25549584
Am I a faggot for liking season 3
>>
>>25549569
>Season 1 is widely considered to be the worst season of the show

Red Flag: inserting own opinion as 'widely held' opinion.

>>25549584
Most of S3 is fine but it gets bad towards the end.
>>
>>25549506
No. It's bad.
>>
>>25549620
Woah, season 1 being bad isn't MY opinion. I'm just pointing out what everyone else fucking says about season 1.
>>
>>25549506
You'll be a bit behind, but I warn you, it's fucking addictive. You start to think about them, what it would be like to be friends with them, to talk with them. Then you start thinking about being in a relationship with one.

In a month, maybe two, you'll become attached to them, loving and caring for just one. That one will be your waifu, and you will never truly let her go.

The Ride Never Ends isn't a meme. It isn't a damn joke. I've started to have withdrawls from not surfing the catalog, even if it's just seeing a cool greentext. I literally can't stop coming here.

I love you all too much to leave you. I've become to have dreams hugging and talking to Anons, discussing with them, making things for them. I'm binded to this board until the day it falls.

To answer your question, if you want to know true love, sorrow, humor, and just raw emotion, then yes. If you want to think that everything is okay-- that you're normal-- then no.
>>
>>25549674
I think you need to go outside once in a while.
>>
>>25549617
probably because S3 is small, like your penis
>>
No, don't. Just ignore it and it'll eventually go away. Do not ever watch this damned show
>>
>>25549733
Dubsanon is right
>>
never think about this show or watching it ever again
>>
>>25549664
season 1 is OK but if the gala is mentioned i just cant watch the episode without a cringe or two.
>>
first season is best season
pinkie is good first 2 seasons
flutters is always good
pinkie gets worse and worse
rarity is kinda boring
pinkie is dead now
applejack is best background pony
rainbow dash best supporting character
twilight ok, not anoying like ppl say, princess doesnt change her really
flutters is writers favorite
>>
>>25549506
Give it a shot, but it's not the sort of show you can get into quickly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.