[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Super OP pic by Inept.gif (162 KB, 708x400) Image search: [Google]
Super OP pic by Inept.gif
162 KB, 708x400
Being Thankful edition
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi

Last Time:
>Did some research on the Nightmare Star
>Did some research on Boomerang’s whereabouts
>Got visited by Storm
>Turns out she wasn’t Storm, but a changeling superhero named Recluse.
>You two are at a standoff right now.

Special thanks to Craft for the art this week

We good to go? We good to go.
>>
>You stand your ground, and she stands hers, the two of you sizing each other up.
“Guess you haven’t learned yet. You play with fire, you get burned.”
>”Have you ever been bitten by a recluse before? Allow me to give you a demonstration.”
>You reach your hoof towards your wrench, which flies through the air and into your hoof.
“No.”
>”What?”
“Get out of here, or I’m burning this building down.”
>Her gaze turns on you, her eyes searching your face.
>”You’d risk killing everyone inside this building just so you could go free?”
“Yes, and don’t give me any of that ‘you’ll stop me before I can’ crap. You know you can’t save every pony before they burn.”
>You narrow your eyes, glaring at the changeling and waiting for a response.
>After a few moments, a low two-toned laugh permeates the room.
>”No, I don’t think you will.”
“Try me.”
>”See, you think you hold all the cards here, but Road Rage, you’ll find that I’m a gambling mare myself.”
“You’d bet the lives of tens of ponies on me not having the guts to do it?”
>”To put it frankly, I’m calling your bluff. This city’s seen its fair share of psychopaths, and I don’t think you’re one of them. You know you’re at a disadvantage in here, you can’t fight me with everything you have without endangering yourself and everypony else in the building.”
>She sneers, taking a step towards you.
>”But the only pony that I might hurt by fighting at my all is you. So, fight me with your hooves and your little wrench, prove to me and the whole world that you’re just another murderer who needs to be stopped at all costs, or you could listen to a little offer of mine.”
>>
>>25547421
Tch
What kind of dumb offer does your chitinous ass think can get me to listen?
>>
>>25547421
Yeah, because people who take offers from changelings always come out on top.
>>
>>25547421
Pretend to listen to her offer about selling your comerades then hit her in the face
>>
>>25547527
Now hold up we don't even know that's what she wants.
>>
>>25547457
>>25547485
>>25547527
>>25547544
>You scoff, rolling your eyes.
“What kind of dumb offer does your chitinous ass think I’d even consider?”
>”Redemption, you little hothead.”
“Yes, because ponies who take offers from changelings always come out on top.”
>”All you’d have to do is hoof over that statue, and turn in your friends.”
“Turn in my friends, are you mad?”
>”Just waltz into your little hideout, keep them all nice and unsuspecting, and I’ll march in with the cops and arrest the whole lot.”
“I knew it, if you think I’m gonna just sell out my friends-“
>”It doesn’t quite end there. I know you’ve been down on your luck, and my comrades and I have been talking. We’d be willing to let you join us, take you under our wings, steer you in the right direction.”
>Her face softens, reaching out a hoof.
>”From a former villain, just take it. All you have to do is the right thing.”
>>
>>25547598
Wait she was a former villain?
>>
>>25547598
The only reason I'm down on my luck is because of cunts like you. I'm not turning in the only ones looking out for me to an overgrown termite.
>>
>>25547598
Why in tartarus would you want me?
>>
>>25547598
Monologue time! But still, stay aware of any attack from her

So you want me betray the only ponies that helped me when I was in the deepest shit?
And you're telling me that's what gonna make me a better person? Fuck off! Each of them has done a hundreed more for me than all of Maretroplis's heroes combined.
And "steering me in the right direction"? Pfah! I've got my own ways, just like you, and
who is even this we you're taliking about, you look a lot like the lone wolf type to me.
You know what? Now I'll give you one last chance. You better take it, we both know your chances to win dramatically dropped the socond you couldn't take me out whle dropping your disguise. I respect my enemies, but I have no mercy for those who use deception and then try to pretend they're on moral higher ground or something. Just get out of here, or I'll make sure you won't be able to chase the meekiest villain for a long, looooong time. Still wanna go, cockroach?
>>
>>25547656
This
We wouldnt be in this direction if it werent for them
>>
>>25547700
>Monologue time!
Y'know the last time that happened it got someone killed.
>>
>>25547713
But I wanna be the cheeky villain...
>>
>>25547709
Yeah, and how would we know they'll even treat us well?

>>25547725
I don't give a shit. I don't want to become a hobo because of a wall of text.
>>
>>25547700
wew lad, lets try to keep it simple
>>
>>25547713
Who?
>>
>become hero
>super easy to get closer to boomerang
>go from there
Hmmmmm

>>25547744
What'shernuts from Cutie Clash.
>>
>>25547754
You forgot:
>sell out friends
>>
>>25547774
Look, I know it's not the perfect plan but the option is there.
>>
>>25547790
We'd be taking one sworn enemy and turning her into five.
>>
>>25547799
Am I stupid or something?
Who's the fifth?
>>
>>25547819
Boomershit, Tinker, Ice, Storm, Two-bit
>>
File: 1401413954504.png (77 KB, 561x377) Image search: [Google]
1401413954504.png
77 KB, 561x377
>>25547824
>tinker being a problem
>>
>>25547836
>underestimating someone
It's all fun and games until he puts a bomb on our bike.
>>
File: 1406852863701.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1406852863701.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>25547845
The only reason I even considered this was because my mind just takes leaps and bounds to the worst case scenario.

>beat bugbutt
>continually get hounded by supers
>never get chance to live even remotely normally
>>
>>25547876
Or... You make enough maney to buy Lichtenstein and retire here in utter opulence
>>
>>25547619
>>25547656
>>25547669
>>25547700
“Former villain?”
>”At one point, yes. Life doesn’t come easy when you’re hard-wired for deception.”
>”Worked as the Don’s favorite little lapdog. Taking down marks, particularly in the business world, is easy when you can become anyone.”
>She shakes her head.
>”It’s a story for another time.”
“But why in the world would you want me?”

>”Truthfully, I don’t know what the head of our little group sees in you, but that cowpony seems to think you’re worth the effort. And if you’re good enough for him, you’re good enough for me.”
>You shake your head, pacing back and forth as you monologue.
“The only reason I’m down on my luck is because of little cunts like you. You want me to betray the ponies who looked out for me when I was in the deepest shit? You think that’s gonna make me a better person? You can fuck right off!”
>You stamp your hoof on the ground, snorting a little jet of flame.
“Each one of them has done more for me than all of Maretropolis’s heroes combined. So if a lying, deceiving cockroach thinks that she’s morally superior just because she’s on the ‘good side,’ then I don’t want any part of it.”
“So I’m giving you one last chance. Leave, or when I’m done with you, you won’t even be able to chase even the wimpiest shoplifter for a long time. So what do you say? Still want to go, insect?”
>A green flame dances over her body as she transforms, a small, brown pegasus filly with a grey mane and tail left in her place.
>She spreads her wings and takes to the air, hovering about a foot off the ground.
>She wears two gloves over her front hooves, glowing green.
>When she speaks, her voice sounds particularly higher, like that of a child.
>”Can’t say I didn’t try. Now by all means, age before beauty.”
>>
>>25547876
I understand, but making more enemies won't get us closer to that. Especially not when those enemies are the type that ignore the law.
>>
>>25547889
I feel honored that such a high up hero is after me so soon.
Though, I'm confused how you got there with your shoddy mimicry.
>>
>>25547889
Seems she's going for small and fast. Lets try to bait her to us. Move towards our saddlebags. She either tries to stop us or lets us get the statue.
>>
>>25547889
Are we near a window? Getting outside might be in our favor
>>
>>25547955
The window is right behind you, but it's a thirty foot drop to the pavement.

Likely survivable, but you have a good chance of getting some quite serious injuries from such a fall.
>>
>>25547955
>falling a few stories might be in our favor
You dumb
>>
>>25547930
>>25547945
“Guess I should feel honored that such a high up hero is after me so soon. How’d you get up there with that half-assed mimicry work?”
>”That was an annoyance particular to you. We’ve been working at finding you since your little train job, but once you stole that statue, you became priority. Didn’t have time to gather the info I needed to mimic Storm successfully.”
>”I hoped that your feelings for her would be stronger than they were. Even a half-done job can be enough to pull the wool over everypony’s eyes, as certain princesses can attest to.”
>She puts a hoof to her forehead.
>“Why am I telling you this? Celestia, I need to stop this monologuing business.”
>While she’s distracted, you launch yourself towards your gear.
>As you make a dash for the end of the room, she seems to notice, pointing one of her gloves ahead of you.
>A ball of green slime flies towards you, impacting on the ground in front of you and spreading a green puddle across your carpet.
>You react in plenty of time, throwing yourself into the air above the puddle.
>Your hooves meet carpet on the other side of the puddle, but a glance back to Recluse shows the changeling quickly closing on you, her wings now folding in.
>The bag is mere feet in front of you, and most of your momentum still pushes you forward from the jump.
>>
>>25548198
Twist that body and blast her.

"Didn't think such a small job would attract big attention."
>>
>>25548198
Grab it, roll behind cover and throw the wrench at her.
>>
>>25548216
>>25548221
>You’re torn between twisting your body and blasting her or just continuing your advance.
>Making a decision quickly, you tuck your forelegs to your chest, and roll forward, picking up your saddlebags as you do so.
>Recluse flies over you as you roll, her hoof merely nicking your flank.
>She extends her wings, flapping them hard forward to bring her to a hault.
>Meanwhile, your roll takes you into the kitchen, and you get back onto your hooves and take cover behind an island.
>You plop your saddlebags onto your back and toss your wrench in the direction of the super.
>Annoyingly, she tucks in one wing, rolling to the side to dodge the wrench.
>Her roll complete, she flaps out both wings, completely unscathed as the wrench continues on, embedding itself in the wall with a dull thunk.
>She points her slime cannon in your direction and you duck behind cover once again.
“So, didn’t think a small job like that would attract a lot of attention.”
>”It’s not so much what you do, it’s who you do it to. Networking, look it up.”
>>
>>25548377
Can the wench safely come back at us?
Try to use the place at your adventage, isn't there someting you make fall on her in a not too obvious manner?
>>
>>25548377
Throw the damn cutlery at her.
>>
>>25548482
>>25548522
>You take a brief look around the kitchen.
>Plenty of cabinets rest above your head, filled with pots, pans, and plates.
>Though, there’s not much you could safely drop on her head, especially since you’re not a unicorn.
>Right on top of the island, a knifeblock carries about ten kitchen blades, which adequately cut fruits and vegetables.
>A little bit of drywall certainly isn’t going to stop your wrench from coming back to you.
>You grab the knifeblock and remove the knives.
>Turning the corner, you start throwing.
>Her first instinct is to shoot at you, but a hoof full of sharp objects flying at your face tends to be good motivation to avoid.
>Still, as you throw, she ducks left and right, weaving through the knives as they fly past her.
>You’re no expert at throwing knives, but a couple actually make contact as she tries to avoid, but they’re glancing blows, bouncing off of her exoskeleton as they twirl in the air.
>She gets closer, but your onslaught continues.
>Soon, one finds its mark, flying right through her outstretched wing.
>The knife leaves a gaping hole through the brown wing, and you can only imagine the state the appendage would be in, were her disguise off.
>Somehow, she recovers well, a green flash running over her body as she touches to the ground.
>Her small filly body grows four times in size, a masculine brown earth pony barreling towards you.
>As you rear back to throw another knife, Recluse brings a hoof up, slamming it into you.
>The hoof throws you backwards into the fridge, your withers popping as your back makes contact with the metal appliance.
>When you come to, you find yourself seated on your rump against the fridge, the earth pony stallion levelling his hoof at you.
>>
>>25548722
Looks like you got me
Proceed to clap hooves
>>
>>25548722
BY FIRE BY PURIFIED!
>>
>>25548722
Duck and roll.
>>
>>25548722
Time to get that wrench back. A little zap should work through any disguise.
>>
>>25548769
>>25548780
>>25548840
“Looks like you’ve got me, huh? Guess you were just a cut above the rest.”
>You proceed to clap your hooves together.
>”What in the world are you-“
>He finds himself cut off as a wrench smacks him in the back of his head.
>The weight of the wrench shoots his head forward, his pupils dilating as he gasps from the shock.
>The goop cannon fires, but you’re way ahead of it, and the shot goes high into your freezer anyway.
>You duck and roll, getting to your hooves and catching the wrench as it lands in your hoof.
>Recluse begins to recover from the shock, his pupils narrowing as he sees your quick advance.
>How to follow up, though?
>>
>>25548916
Slam it right into the side of his head
That should take him out
>>
>>25548949
Yeah, get him right in his big stupid face!
>>
Be back in a little bit
>>
File: Jam.jpg (38 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
Jam.jpg
38 KB, 480x540
>>25548916
>>25548949
HERE IT COMES MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>25548916
Apply directly to the forehead!
>>
>>25548949
>>25549006
>>25549048
>>25549129
>Channeling all your focus, you leap into the air, lofting your wrench high above you.
>And you bring your hooves down, swinging with all your might.
>Right into Recluse’s stupid face.
>The stallion’s eyes cross, staring right at the metal object now headed right for his forehead.
>The wrench makes contact with his head with a crack, and you follow through, pulling the wrench to the side.
>Recluse just stands there unmoving, the stallion’s mouth agape.
>You trot over to his side and give him a little tap with your hoof.
>He falls over, toppling like a bag of rocks.
>As Recluse falls, the disguise falters, the large stallion’s limbs again returning to the hole-riddled black changeling limbs.
>Her left wing looks absolutely destroyed, a large gaping hole pierced right through the center.
>Her back leg twitches involuntarily every few moments.
>Eyes still wide, it appears that by some miracle, she’s still conscious.
“Get dunked on.”
>”F-fuck you.”
>>
>>25549375
Are you still offering from earlier :^)
>>
>>25549375
Bitch got rekt
No doubt the rest of her buddies know where we live now
Leave her there on the cold dirty floor where she belongs
Also leave some oats or something infront of her so she has a snack
>>
>>25549375
I wanna stick a pan to her head with some of her goo.
>>
>>25549422
>>25549425
>>25549592
>Putting a cheeky smile on your face, you ask,
“So, are you still offering from earlier, or…?”
>”That deal’s off, you bitch.”
“Hey, don’t be mad at me, I just tend to get a little heated sometimes.”
>You turn away, laughing to yourself.
>Still, might as well leave some oats out for her, she looks like she’s going to be here for a while.
>Looking over to her, she struggles to get her hooves beneath her, only to falter, her legs giving out.
>She seems to be trying to cast magic as well. Her horn glowing green momentarily, before sparks erupt from the tip, harmlessly floating to the ground.
>You get a bowl of oats together when an idea hits you.
>Opening the top shelf, you grab a pan and turn to your freezer.
>You attempt to scoop a little bit of the goop off and stick it onto a pan.
>Much like a piece of gum, it sticks to your fur and annoyingly doesn’t come off.
>Applying a little bit of heat, you melt the goo, which pools onto the pan.
>That should do.
>You sneak up behind the distracted changeling and stick the pan onto her head, causing her to turn and leer at you.
“Oh come on, losing shouldn’t be that panful to you. Guess you just couldn’t handle my skill-ets, now if you’ll excuse me, I gotta fry.”
>You continue your tyrade of laughter, dropping the bowl of oats in front of her and heading out the door.
>Your ears perk as you hear a voice behind you.
>Swiveling your head, Recluse tries to snap at the bowl of oats, extending her neck as far as she can.
>”You, uh, wouldn’t mind pushing these a little closer, would you?”
>>
>>25549741
Ask nicely
>>
>>25549766
“Ask nicely.”
>She rolls her eyes.
>”Fine, would you please push the bowl of oats closer to my mouth?”
>>
>>25549741
I'm sure you'll manage.
>>
>>25549792
Move it closer I guess
>>
>>25549796
>no bully?

or

>>25549814
>bully?

Believe it or not, it's important.
>>
>>25549841
Err, switch those around.
>>
>>25549841
Move it closer
We've already kicked the crap out of her.
>>
>>25549841
You got those mixed up friendo.
No bully by the way.
>>
I think I'm going to call it a night for now, then.

I'll do what I can to run tomorrow, and you'll hear from me before the usual time if I can't.

Questions, comments, critique, concerns, and all that, they go here.
>>
File: 1409005462489.png (114 KB, 487x693) Image search: [Google]
1409005462489.png
114 KB, 487x693
>>25549915
>stopping before no bullying
>>
>>25549920
Meh, fine, I have one more post in me, hold on.
>>
>>25549851
>>25549853
>You find yourself conflicted.
>On one hoof, she’s a super, and supers deserve to be bullied.
>On the other, you’ve already given her a lot of flak. What could it hurt, right?
“Sure, I can do that.”
>You trot over to her and push the bowl closer to her mouth.
“You’re welcome, by the way.”
>”Well, I guess I was right about you.”
“About what? Me not being heartless?”
>”About you being a moron.”
>From her prone position on the ground, she lifts her front hoof, pointing it right at you.
>The cannon goes off, and ball of green slime smacks you right in the chest, knocking you onto your rear as it spreads over your yellow coat.
>You try to turn and run, but another ball smacks you on the side, sending you onto the ground, where you stick.
>Recluse laughs maniacally as she fires round after round of the changeling slime at you, which feels cold and sticky against your coat.
>You try to get up, but much like Tinker’s cocoon from earlier, you’re stuck fast, barely able to move your legs.
>Behind you, you hear the crunching of oats.
>”They’re delicious, Road Rage. Thank you.”
>>
>>25550054
>look up information on a recently stolen artifact
>openly admit to a super we're a villain
>falling for such an obvious trick
How are we still alive? Cause we're fucking retarded.
>>
>>25550054
We should have seen that coming.
>>
File: 1411509980336.jpg (15 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1411509980336.jpg
15 KB, 450x333
>>25550054
*fwoosh*
Oh gee, your goo seems to have gotten me stuck.
>>
>>25550054
Cheeky Kunt
Let's eat that fucking statue right now
>>
I really don't like this mare
I really don't like anybody
Everybody in this city is an asshole
>>
>suggest just leaving her there
>go for food
>come back
guys pls
>>
I'm gonna go to bed for real now.

Stick around, I should be GOOd to run some more tomorrow.
>>
>>25550108
Bubbles seems nice.
>>
>>25550081
>>openly admit to a super we're a villain
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
SHE ALREADY KNEW
THE REASON SHE KNEW WAS BECAUSE WE WORE OUR CIVVIE GEAR WHEN WE FIRST MET
>>
>>25550054
Should have bullied
Could have prevented this
Nope
I just sat and watched
>>
>>25550169
>Easy hiding in Bubbles house because everyone else sets off her ptsd
>>
>>25550187
You and I both, anon. You and I both,

I feel nothing but shame and regret for what is to come.
>>
>>25550217
>"But I thought you hated supers."
"S-shut up."
>>
>>25550245
"More like... s-super lame!"
"Hehe"
"W-wait no I didn't mean it please let me stay!"
>>
File: 1437079620958.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1437079620958.gif
3 MB, 350x262
>>25550054
Now is the time to be upset.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 422x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 422x400
>>25550499
VERY upset
>>
>>25552102
>>
At the rate PZ keeps kicking us around Easy is just going to burn everything.
>>
>>25552891
I'm seriously considering setting the place on fire and let recluse deal with the consequences
>>
File: h8.jpg (65 KB, 900x584) Image search: [Google]
h8.jpg
65 KB, 900x584
>>25552891
>>25553102
>Villain come in her appartment of which she finally repaid the late loan to the owner
>Hero come and pretend to be her friend to backstab her and maybe get to her friends
>Hero propose the villain to sell his friends in exchange of his own safety and a place in the Hero organisation
>Hero bets on the moral of the villain to make her not fight at full strength
>Hero uses petty tactics, such as pretending to surrender to get the advantage

There's a point where Easy might just want to fuck shit up, even if she regrets it afterward
And we've passed that point
>>
>>25553161
Dis bitch gonna learn firsthand why we're called Road Rage.
>>
>>25553102
>>25553161
>>25553168
I agree
This bitch has gone too far
>>
>>25553161
>Hero propose the villain to sell his friends in exchange of his own safety and a place in the Hero organisation
That gets me thinking.
She seemed hellbent on just turning us in, but because we found her out it was probably some shit last ditch effort by her.
>>
beb
>>
I don't want supers to hunt us in the streets ;~;
>>
>>25554649
Too bad, Easy is for bully!
>>
>>25554007
>>
I should still be able to run today, but I'll be a couple hours later than usual.

Apologies.
>>
File: Okay.jpg (68 KB, 361x359) Image search: [Google]
Okay.jpg
68 KB, 361x359
>>25556051
>>
>he could come back at any moment
>have to eat with family
[screaming]
>>
>>25556051
Live, damn you, live!
>>
>>25553168
>>25553415
>>25553161
>>25553462
>Your eye twitches as you lie on your side, your back to the super.
>Lying in the puddle of changeling slime, you begin to fume, quite literally, as your whole body heats up, the flames beginning to melt the goop.
>Eventually, enough melts for you to get your head free.
>You crane your neck and see the changeling lying on the ground, her hoof still pointed at you.
>”You know, changelings can feed off of other emotions besides love. Know what you taste like right now?”
>She licks her lips, running her tongue over her fangs.
>”Salt. And let me tell you, you’re absolutely delectable.”
>If looks could kill, she’d be dead.
>Certainly the last time you ever give a hero the benefit of the doubt.
>”Don’t give me that look. Soon as my legs start working again, you’re going to be a hero. Hold on.”
>She squeezes her eyes shut and grits her teeth, a green flame crawling over her body.
>Her black coat turns a yellow-brown, her destroyed wings disappear.
>her mane and tail turn a bright green color, swept back behind her.
>Even a leather jacket appears, covering her front half.
>Once she’s done, another Easy Ride lies on the ground feet from you.
>”Got this energy from you, so thanks for that. You’re turning your friends in, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll stop your little escape plan right now.”
>She accentuates her words with another blast from her hoofcannon, adding another layer to your bonds.
>Part of you wants to eat the gem right now, but it’s in your saddlebag and your hooves are restrained, you can’t reach it.
>Right now, you’re slowly melting the slime, but it’s not going to get you out with her playing overwatch.
>You could certainly give it more flame to get free, but then you’d run the risk of setting the building on fire.
>Or perhaps that’s just what this arrogant insect deserves?
>>
>>25557061
We really should have practiced more with the flames. If we could put them out or control them at range we could start fires without worry.
>>
>>25557061
It's not like we can live here anymore anyway.
>>
>>25557061
If we can't squash this bug, incinerating it will just have to do.
>>
>>25557097
>>25557101
There are people here. Families.
>>
>>25557061
Burn
EVERYTHING
But that bug even more
>>
>>25557102
There's gotta be fire alarms. Pull one on the way out, or something.
>>
>>25557102
She was banking on us not fighting at full power because of that.
And she's a god damned idiot for thinking so.
>>
>>25557114
That doesn't change anything. You want to start a fire in a building full of people.
>>
>>25557123
And you want us to be sent to jail.
>>
>>25557132
So lets kill innocents instead?
>>
File: 1407225495830.png (10 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1407225495830.png
10 KB, 200x233
>>25557133
>>
>>25557133
The point it to wipe the floor with that bug
Easy must be probably pissed enough to forget about her surroundings until the enemy is down
>>
>>25557163
You're making excuses to do something very bad.
>>
>>25557133
We're a villain, we're going to hurt civvies eventually. Maybe it's time to get past the eventuality.
>>
File: Burning KEK.jpg (81 KB, 570x441) Image search: [Google]
Burning KEK.jpg
81 KB, 570x441
>>25557061
FLAME
ON
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>25557175
You... you do know we're a villain right?
>>
>>25557184
>>25557192
>villains do bad things so lets do the worst thing possible
Really? Villains who kill in this city are marked forever. You think we have it bad now? Just wait until every major hero in the city is gunning for the psycho who burns people in their homes.
>>
>>25557175>>25557211

You're trying not to do something bad in a situation where we're kinda both forced to and in the mood to do it
That bitch want to take our appearence and get our friends to I think, she needs to be defeated
>>
>>25557211
I'm sure we can leave it in obituary that it was an accident.

Also, you're not for burning the place yet I'm not hearing you give an alternative.
>>
>>25557211
Well, give a plan other than burning the place down. we're not going back to jail, it'd be years before we got out this time, not just a couple months.
>>
>>25557211
You know what I say? If anyone dies in the crossfire then the blood is on this Changeling bitch's hands. We told her exactly what would happen if she tried to fight us here but she wouldn't listen. Fuck her, and fuck this, and if heroes are going to be giving us more shit now then fuck them too.

Let's light it up!
>>
>>25557230
>>25557253
Don't start a fucking fire is the alternative.
You don't like being caught? Shouldn't have gone full retard and came back to taunt her. We either go flying across a moral line we've never even thought about crossing or we wait for an opportunity to get out of the shit we landed ourselves in without killing who fucking knows how many people.

>>25557255
>she made me do it
No. It's not self defense and we're starting the fire. It would be entirely on us.
>>
We're gonna need to vote on this.
>>
>>25557264
2 outcomes from waiting

1. We get podded
2. She's retarded enough to leave by which point we can't stop her
>>
>>25557255
This isn't about being a villain, because we aren't. If we were a villain, we wouldn't have helped that mare getting robbed. If we were a villain, we would've fought that bubble hero and won. It's obvious we aren't someone who would shed blood for our own self-interest, so why start now?

Burn the sticky stuff away without setting the apartment ablaze.
>>
>>25557275
>she leaves
So? If she knew where they were she wouldn't have come asking us to turn them in.
>>
>>25557291
She can jack our bike.
>>
>>25557288
We beat the shit out of that robber and took that mare's money, and what would we get from fighting Soapy again? Nothing but hero attention. Self interest all the way.
>>
Strawpoll
http://strawpoll.me/6110513
>>
File: 1447619961385.png (425 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
1447619961385.png
425 KB, 660x800
I don't wanna go to jail.
I don't wanna be hunted down.
>>
File: 1448575351160.gif (2 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1448575351160.gif
2 MB, 150x150
burn it
>>
File: Stab.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Stab.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>>25557264
>No. It's not self defense and we're starting the fire. It would be entirely on us.
Pic extremely related. This is the Changeling heroes mindest right now. Even if we set the place ablaze she had a hand in making the tragedy happen

We said we would do it so I say we do it

>>25557288
We rob, we beat up people, we break the law. Just because we also have a soft spot doesn't mean we're not a villain. Furthermore, this is more about survival than anything.

We may not burn down a building for fun or money, but pure survival? I can see us doing that
>>
>>25557288
I agree with this guy.
Can we at least try to limit ourselves?
>>
>>25557355
In a pinch like we are and the limited mastery of our power, its going to be hard
>>
>>25557344
Your pic is entirely wrong. The man is the one pushing his luck, and he's the one who gets hurt.
Your talking about hurting a whole bunch of people who have done nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>25557311
That doesn't make sense though. No one was thinking about hero attention when we declined soapy's fight. We only though "We don't want to kill her." So, while it did help us personally, why did we justify our actions in such a way>

Holy shit it took a horse for us to debate ethics
>>
What if... We let her do it?

If she leaves, and we hang low for a while /after/ she impersonates us, is there a chance that we could, after a while, break our friends out?

It's not a good option, nor a preferable option, but it's one that just came to me. Maybe we could..?
>>
>>25557344
Survival? She's a hero, she wouldn't kill us.
r-right?
>>
>>25557376
Not taking that kind of submissive attitude toward the shit thrown at us is the very reason we bacame a villain
>>
It seems as though most people are in favor of going all-out, but it's tough to gauge consensus right now.

Would you be alright with me accepting the results of the strawpoll?
>>
>>25557369
Thinking of it now, it would have garnered more attention from heroes just fighting her, and killing her certainly would have.

>>25557376
That's banking on her leaving and not dealing with us first.

>>25557313
Strawpoll is, as of posting this, five to two in favor of burning.
>>
>>25557376
>she goes after gang
>we follow behind
>when we show that shes the fake us, it would be 6-to-1
I like this idea
>>
>>25557376
>can't live where we are
>can't live at the hideout if she finds them
>she will most likely take our bike
>have to do a prison breakout ourselves
I don't see ANY upside to this.
>>
>>25557406
Yes
>>
>>25557406
We're gonna regret this.
Dio it
>>
>>25557406
Yeah sure, I give up. I hope we get a fucking miracle, because we're going to need it.
>>
>>25557406
WAIT FOR THE PERFECT OPPURTUNITY AND FRY HER ASS
>>
File: 1448298053165.jpg (17 KB, 249x325) Image search: [Google]
1448298053165.jpg
17 KB, 249x325
>>25557406
>>
>>25557366
Yeah I know. The Changeling is pushing her luck just like the dude who got stabbed.
I feel for those people who get hurt, but I also feel its either them or us at this point.
>>25557390
I'd honestly rather die than go to jail desu senpai
>>
>>25557406
YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON
YOU'RE GOING TO TURN US INTO A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH
IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED?
>>
In my opinion, THE JEDI ARE EVIL
>>
>You shouldn’t. Innocent people live here, families, they have no stake in this.
>And Ice… She can never live like a normal pony again, because of what she did.
>And maybe she’s bluffing, doesn’t really know where your friends are.
>But this little cockroach…
>She deserves to burn.
>Something inside you clicks, something primal. A need to be free. Survive, escape, that’s all you need to do.
>You let your flames free, their destructive nature churning about your prone form, melting the green syrup around you into a puddle.
>You try to reign it in once you’re free, but you fail, the searing ball of flame around your being expanding through the apartment, setting carpet, wood, and ceiling aflame.
>The rest of the slime melts off of your coat, pooling onto the ground, and you easily stand, turning to face the super.
“You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said. About being a gambling mare?”
>She fires another ball at your chest, which hisses, dripping harmlessly off your coat.
“You keep pushing your luck, and eventually you lose.”
>She tries to scuttle away, but her legs fail her, only taking her a small distance away from you.
“Just know that you brought this on yourself.”
>She looks up into your eyes, forcing you to look yourself in the face, your own green eyes staring into you, burning with their own malice.
(cont.)
>>
>You rear back, a churning fireball in your hoof.
>”I’m just the beginning. Someone will stop you. I promise you that.”
“Can it, you pest.”
>You bring your hoof forward, a jet of flame erupting from it, encasing your doppleganger in a sea of green flames.
>As the flames wash over her, she closes her eyes, accepting her fate.
>Her body’s hidden, but the smell of burning flesh fills your nostrils, and you hear a popping noise.
>Still, you don’t let up, your eyes narrowed, filled with rage and hatred.
>Time fades, as does anything but you and the changeling.
>Soon, you let up, exhausted.
>A blackened husk lies sideways on the ground, her eyes closed.
>The walls and floor burn with green flame, smoke now permeating the room, filling your nose with an acrid scent.
>But still, it doesn’t burn or harm you, you find that your breathing is unimpeded.
>The lights have turned off, and the fire alarm blares faintly in the hallway.
>You grab your saddlebag and run to the doorway, casting a final glance at the room.
>The remnants of your past life all burn, forever lost to a green inferno. Everything this apartment had, all it meant to you, all gone.
>You shut the door and look into the hall.
>The building seems to still be steady, but that’s not likely to last.
>Sprinklers rain over your coat, hissing as they contact your mane and tail.
>A few ponies try to escape through the apartment halls, hacking and coughing as they run.
>>
>>25557691
This is gonna haunt us, isn't it?
>>
>>25557698
KEEP RUNNING
RIDE
>>
>>25557698
RIPIP bug horse
Let's go to the hideout now
Try to put your flames out to
>>
>>25557730
this
>>
>>25557698
Help whoever is closest, hide among them, escape
>>
>>25557698
Well shit
RIP in Pepperonni

Also let's get the fuck out of here
>>
File: Unyielding terror.jpg (604 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
Unyielding terror.jpg
604 KB, 1836x2448
WE'RE SO DEAD WE'RE SO DEAD WE'RE SO DEAD WE'RE SO DEAD WE'RE SO DEAD
>>
>>25557708
Gee, ya think?
>>
>>25557708
>>25557922
We're starting to have a real backstory, that's all
>>
>>25557725
>>25557730
>>25557740
>>25557752
>>25557764
>Your heart beats at an insane rate, and you breathe hard as you try to get your flames under control.
>It takes a gargantuan effort, adrenaline pumping through your veins preventing you from pushing aside what you just did.
>Someone else’s life, taken in just a few moments by your hooves.
>Still, after moments of breathing, you get your flames back under control.
>Your mane and tail fall to your shoulders, and you gallop ahead, now joining a mess of ponies retreating from the blaze.
>Your blaze.
>You try to help a coughing stallion with burns on his foreleg, letting his weight rest against yours as the two of you rush down the stairs.
>But your mind is lost in a fog, looking far into the distance as your legs carry you of their own volition.
>As soon as the two of you are clear of the building, you let him go, running to your bike.
>You slam your helmet onto your head, throw the ignition, and pull out onto the night, running far, far away from here.
>You don’t recall the ride over to the hideout, but you soon find yourself throwing open the door to the hideout, galloping to the back.
>Several eyes watch you as you gallop through the store, but Draft quickly assures them it’s nothing to worry about.
>The door flies open as you shove your wrench into the slot, and you slam it behind you.
>You throw your helmet off your head, and it clatters to the concrete floor of the garage.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck!”
>You shout, breathing hard.
You fall to your haunches and cradle your head in your hooves.
>All four of your friends happen to be in the living area, and they immediately stop what they’re doing to rush over to you.
>They all look upon you with concern, their eyes searching your face.
>Storm speaks up first.
>”Easy, you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
>Two-bit speaks up next.
>”Tell us what happened, we can help.”
>>
>>25557937
>violent murderer
wow, so deep
>>
>>25557942
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I just fucking murdered a FUCKING super! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
>>
>>25557942
Things got outta hoof... I don't have a home......I'm a murderer
>>
>>25557942
Can I stay here, please?
>>
>show mercy
>kill them
You know I would have normally seen those as mutually exclusive choices.
>>
>>25557942
I fucked up REALLY bad.
>>
>>25557942
I really need a hug.
>>
>>25558054
This
Pone needs hug right now
>>
File: 1411050109216.png (312 KB, 866x631) Image search: [Google]
1411050109216.png
312 KB, 866x631
>>25557942
Try not to cry.
>>
File: 1448481128366.png (203 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1448481128366.png
203 KB, 732x732
>>25557942
>>
>>25557961
>>25557963
>>25557970
>>25557978
>>25558054
>>25558127
>You look down at your hooves, tears starting to well up.
“I really need a hug right now.”
>Storm, Tinker, and Two-bit don’t hesitate, rushing over to your side and wrapping you in an embrace.
>Ice just sits there, looking away.
>As much as you want to return the gesture, you feel… empty, like you don’t even deserve to breathe.
“I fucked up really, really bad.”
>”It’s okay, just tell us what happened.”
“It all got out of hoof. I don’t have a home anymore… Can I stay here?”
>Two-bit strokes your mane, his kind eyes looking into yours.
>”Of course you can, you’re always welcome here.”
“I’m a… Murderer.”
>His hoof freezes for a moment, but soon resumes its stroking.
>You hiccup, not wanting to look into their eyes.
>”Shh, it’s okay. It’s all going to be fine. What happened?”
>You inhale, shuddering.
“Recluse, she showed up disguised as Storm, and we fought, and she wanted to get me to turn you all in, and I lost my temper, and-“
>You’re interrupted by Two-bit, who tightens his embrace, pulling you to his chest.
>”Look, it’s all going to be okay. You’re free to lie low here as long as you want, you just need to be more careful from now on.”
“They know what I look like.”
>Two-bit visibly winces.
>”W-well, that’s-“
>Suddenly, a wave of sickness wells up inside of you, threatening to boil over.
“I think I’m going to be sick…”
>You pull away from the hug, vomiting the remains of your sparse dinner over the floor.
>Not taking the effort to stand up, you lie there, covering your face with your hooves as sobs rack your body.
>Storm lies down next to you, repeatedly running a hoof along your back.
>”Hey, if there’s anything you need or want right now, I think I could get it for you.”
>>
>>25558268
Someone who cares.
>>
>>25558285
That's deep mane
>>
>>25558268
Maybe a drink
>>
>>25558268
More hugs, if it's not too much
>>
Bump?
>>
>>25558285
>>25558295
>>25558300
>>25558307
“Just some more hugs and someone who cares, if it’s not too much. And maybe a drink.”
>Storm nods, looking over to the blue unicorn, still sitting stationary in the middle of the room.
>”Icy, go up front and grab her a drink.”
>She nods, turning away and out the door.
>Storm reaches down, grabbing your hoof and helping you up.
>Keeping her hoof on your withers, she guides you to the bedroom, flanked by Two-bit and Tinker.
>They seat you on a bed, and sit next to you, wrapping their forehooves around your upper body.
>Their fur brushes against yours, and tears continue to stream down your face, cold shudders racking your body as you cry.
>Tinker looks at you longingly for a moment, but turns away, hopping onto his bed and lying with his back facing you.
>Soon, Ice comes back, levitating a small glass of a brown liquid, which you greedily accept.
>You down the scotch, the alcohol burning as it slides down your throat.
>You present the too-quickly drained glass to Icy, balancing it on your hoof.
“M-more?”
>Two-bit shakes his head.
>”No. You said you wanted ponies who care about you, and that’s what you’re getting.”
>”He’s right,” Storm says, taking the glass and setting it on the table. “We’re not letting you drown yourself in alcohol.”
>She quickly resumes her hug, wrapping around your barrel.
>”But we will stay with you all night, if that’s what you want.”
>>
>>25558521
*try not to cry*
Guys... You're the nicest villain team of all maretropolis
*cry a lot*
>>
>>25558521
At least someone in this shit town is willing to accept me Ice is going to fucking kill us
>>
>>25558521
Embrace it
Its not everyone but it will do
>>
>>25558521
>“We’re not letting you drown yourself in alcohol.”
O-okay
>>
>>25558521
What about, maybe, just a little drowning?
>>
Do we have enough money to do a little road trip to the country side? For 1 or 2 weeks, the time to let things cool down both in our head and in the city
>>
>>25558640
We have all those bits we won't need to pay rent with anymore.
>>
>>25558640
You think they won't be expecting us to skip town.
>>
>>25558640
>>25558659
Staying in the hideout is best for now, we can keep our mind busy with Tinker, making and repairing things with him.
>>
>>25558640
>For 1 or 2 weeks, the time to let things cool down both in our head and in the city
>1 to 2 weeks to cool down
>for killing a Hero
>which is probably the same or greater than killing a cop
Nah nigga, shit doesn't just 'cool down' when you kill a cop.
>>
>>25558687
Agreed. You kill a cop and the cops will gun for you for years. You kill a hero...
>>
File: Shieeet.jpg (86 KB, 666x628) Image search: [Google]
Shieeet.jpg
86 KB, 666x628
>>25558675
>>
>>25558531
>>25558545
>>25558567
>>25558604
>>25558606
“What about just a little drowning?”
>”Absolutely not, and that’s final.”
“O-okay.”
>You sniffle, looking down.
”At least someone in this shit town is willing to accept me.”
>Storm nuzzles into your neck.
>”Hey, us villains gotta stick together, right?”
>Two-bit nods, ruffling your mane.
>”Don’t tell them how cuddly we are, might ruin our reputation.”
>You try to keep the tears in, wiping your face with a forehoof.
“You guys… You’re the nicest villains in all of Maretropolis.”
>It just becomes too much for you, and you let the waterworks flow.
>Less out of sadness and regret this time, but more of happiness; thankful that at least these ponies care about you, no matter what you’ve done.
>Melting into their embrace, the three of you lie down, and you just cry, finally returning their emotions as you wrap your legs around them.
>Sure, you have tough times ahead, but you’ll have your friends’ support the whole way.
>Eventually, no more tears come, and you melt, exhausted, into the warmth of your friends and the mattress.
>Slowly, the world begins to slip from you, and you let the darkness overtake you, pulling you into the sweet embrace of sleep.
>>
>they know our face
>who we are
>cops/heroes gonna watch everyone you've ever known
>everywhere you've ever been
>Two Bits brother is gonna hear from Bubbles about how we were seen with him on a job
>gonna watch him too
Its over guys, we Dead Ended ourselves here.
>>
Interesting session today, to say the least, murderer.

Feel free to drop some questions for me, if you have any, and I'll likely see you again tomorrow.
>>
>>25558733
I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to see what comes next.
>>25558731
Look at it this way Anon, life will never be dull again.
>>
File: 1419189007012.png (129 KB, 688x690) Image search: [Google]
1419189007012.png
129 KB, 688x690
>>25558733
Whats the next step in your master plan?
>>
File: Scared.jpg (47 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
47 KB, 500x341
>>25558733
>>
File: molotov cocktail.jpg (168 KB, 452x807) Image search: [Google]
molotov cocktail.jpg
168 KB, 452x807
>>25558733
Will the news show how many pones died in the fire?
>>
File: OH BOI.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
OH BOI.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>25558764
TENS OF THOUSANDS
>>
>>25558731
Yeah, there's no happy ending now. Hell, we should eat that orb at this point. We're going to need the extra power.
>>
>>25558764
Indeed it will.

>>25558759
Burning this CYOA to the ground, with no survivors.
>>
>>25558786
>people still want to do this
>people still think this won't kill us
>>
File: 1448580512588.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1448580512588.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>25558764
6 gorrilion trillion billion million
>>
>>25558786
We probably are going to have to if we're going to have all those Supers after us
>>
>>25558793
>people think we have a chance as we are
>>
>>25558793
>>25558806
We will all go down in flames together
>>
Okay I know it was horrible and people died but can we just say that the way Recluse went out was rad as fuck?
>>
>This all happened over a bowl of oats
>>
>>25558818
Agreed
Still happy she's dead too
>>
>>25558823
>should have bullied
>>
>>25558863
>Prepare to DIE Nerds
>>
>mfw our friends turn us in to the heroes for a reward
>>
>after hearing what happened, Recluse's mentor, then one who taught her the path of the Hero and took her under her wing, comes out of retirement
>its the Librarian
>feeling responsible for not catching us when we were right in front of her, and feeling guilty that she could've prevented her student's death, swears vengeance against us
>publicly announces her intention to bring us, and all other criminals, to justice
>turns out she is the undisputed best Hero of the century
>with her officially returning to the game, crime rates drop 20% across the board in the first week
>GAME OVER
>>
Once we've got a semblance of composure again, we've got to talk with Storm and possibliy Two-Bits
About what recluse said: that it was because of who we stole to she came for us
>>
>>25561440
>>
>>25558723
Just dream happy dreams
>>
>>25562435
Dreams about the smell of burning meat.
>>
>>25562462
Anon no
>>
>>25562489
Popping sounds.
>>
I hate to do this, but I'm not going to be able to run today.

Expect me tomorrow.
>>
>>25562508
Anon no

>>25562538
PZ no
>>
>>25562551
A burning crib. The cries of a foal.
>>
>>25562538
We will wait
>>
well cooked bughorse bump
>>
>>25564964
>>
>>25558723
> Thankful that at least these ponies care about you, no matter what you've done
> you'll have your friends' support the whole way

Are you folks familiar with the concept of irony? I'm jumping into this CYOA fairly recently, but holy shit what a point to join on. You guys realize that Two-Bit's pragmatic enough to understand he's going to have "murdered-a-super" level heat on his ass for life if he supports us, right? Getting pissy may well have cost us our friends anyway.
>>
>>25566200
ur mum is pragmatic
>>
>>25566200
Yeah, we're putting them in a bad position. The selfless thing to do in this situation would be to leave, but hey, Easy ain't selfless.
>>
>>25565869
>>
What is Easy's musical theme? What would play in the background when she shows up?
>>
File: 1445303966967.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1445303966967.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>25567362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRJp02xjgs
>>
>>25567425
I'm angry
>>
>>25567362
Ghost Rider's theme obviously.
>>
>>25567505
Now now lad, we know exactly where a bad temper leads already, don't we?
>>
>>25567549
ANGRIER
>>
>>25567549
meaniebutt supers?
>>
>>25567561
Careful there, wouldn't want to do something you regret.

>>25567587
Indeed. The meanest butts around.
>>
>>25567609
We should tell their parents that they're being mean.
>>
>>25567652
Is that a valid tactic? Would that work on young seeming heroes like Soapy?
>>
>>25567652
But if we do that they might go tell our parents.
We'll surely be grounded without snacks OR dessert.
>>
>>25567682
B-but they started it by bullying us.
>>
>>25567696
Our parents don't care who started it, they will end it with groundings.
>>
>>25567696
Yeah, but then we kinda became a mean butt too.
Maybe even the meanest.
>>
>>25567712
>>25567717
Can't we get Rem to deal with this?
>>
>>25567743
I'm sure Rem could give us therapy when they wheel us in once a week in our asbestos straitjacket.
>>
>>25567717
I must kill the meanie butts!
No, Easy, you are the meanie butts!
And then Easy was an asshole
>>
>>25567855
Easy is an asshole. This all started because Easy is an asshole.
>>
>>25567895
An asshole who hates muggers.
>>
>>25567895
You never go full asshole lad. Seriously it hurts like crazy.
>>
>>25567910
Who doesn't hate muggers? They cut into the villain business, that's our money to steal.
>>
File: goin the fuck to sleep.jpg (71 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
goin the fuck to sleep.jpg
71 KB, 540x304
>>
Do we still have dildo or did it burneded?
>>
>>25568540
>>
>>25571672
>>
>>25572540
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.