[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl Scratch Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Pon3.png (262 KB, 856x434) Image search: [Google]
Pon3.png
262 KB, 856x434
Vinyl Scratch apparently has the hottest ride at CHS, But why does this bitch have to walk around everywhere when she can wub in her car.
>>
>>25546523

It's called not being a fat bastard who only goes anywhere by driving.
>>
>>25546523
because speakers are heavy and fuel gets expensive.

car probably gets worse gas millage than a Humvee
>>
Because she's not a typical american that drives 200 meters to the store for groceries
>>
File: dang ol' capslock jack.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
dang ol' capslock jack.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>25546576
HOW BOUT YOU PUTTIN' THAT METERS SHIT IN FREEDOM MEASUREMENTS, EH GARCON
>>
>>25546605
bout 8 miles anon.

Now go eat a sandwich amerilard while i jog 400 meters to the local store for some food that isn't pumped full of chemicals.
>>
>>25546605
'MERICA!
>>
File: 1446625814097.png (283 KB, 510x640) Image search: [Google]
1446625814097.png
283 KB, 510x640
>>25546523
Don't be hating on my girl vinyl, anon.
>>
>>25546716
>About 8 miles
I hope you are just joking.
200m = 0.012miles
>>
>>25546716
Why in the world would a sandwich be pumped full of chemicals? What kind of crazy place do you live where the sandwiches is full of chemicals and you need to jog to the store on a daily basis?
>>
>>25547232
A place that is not MURRICA
>Sandwich full of mustard that doesn't have a tiny bit of actual mustard seeds
>same applies for ketchup, mayo and your vegetables are full of fucking poisons used to destroy plagues that you happily eat, your meat full of hormones.
>>
File: Pon3&Ponk.png (883 KB, 697x584) Image search: [Google]
Pon3&Ponk.png
883 KB, 697x584
Let's try to keep it a scratch thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.