[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mlp/ I saw Lena Hall. I was too nervous to approach her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lenahall.jpg (156 KB, 539x547) Image search: [Google]
lenahall.jpg
156 KB, 539x547
Hey /mlp/ I saw Lena Hall. I was too nervous to approach her so I took a picture of her.
>>
>>25543553
THAT IS NOT OKAY; DELETE THIS.
>>
me too thanks
>>
>>25543567
Wew lad
>>
>>25543553
MUH VIOLATION

Fucking Pansy Peter
>>
>>25543553
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

haha
>>
>>25543553
Peter confirmed for worst VA now. Good thing other actual important VAs aren't falling for his stupid shit. Can't even go on Twitter without seeing someone sucking good dick
>>
>>25543553
OP JUST POST IT ON YOUR TWITTER AND YOUR FOLLOWERS WILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IT IS

He's so fucking pathetic I swear
>>
>>25544872
Who's pathetic? OP or peter peter baby weiner?
>>
File: sorry.jpg (22 KB, 341x434) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
22 KB, 341x434
>>25543553
Oh shit im sorry.
>>
>>25544917
Peter Fedora Faggot of course
>>
Can a kind anon give me the run down on what happened with this whole Peter New thing? I missed the whole drama
>>
>>25544950
Someone was too nervous to take a picture with Peter New, so they took a picture of Peter New having a piss, you couldn't even see anything yet Peter New went ape over it claiming "it's those darned 4chans again!!!"
>>
>>25544988
Well, there goes all the respect I had for New
What a faggot
Thanks anon
>>
>>25544988
>>25545078
Could have been anyone honestly. I mean someone that isn't really a poster here. I'm suspicious that it was actually someone from mlp. I just think the photo was being passed around via Skype and a horsefucker came across it and took credit for it. Literally anyone can post on here and say whatever the fuck they want. Even claim to be the guy who took the pic. Nobody is talking though. But that's a good thing. Peter just wants attention and anyone who tries to call him out or reason with him for overreacting on Twitter gets slammed by his followers. I just can't wait for everyone to forget about this.
>>
This isn't a thing

stop trying to make it a thing it's just pathetic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.