[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the community ruined any character for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: trixie_by_shelmo69-d3nxapz.png (152 KB, 900x807) Image search: [Google]
trixie_by_shelmo69-d3nxapz.png
152 KB, 900x807
Has the community ruined any character for you?
I used to love Trixie. I loved her more then you can believe. But people keep saying these terrible things of her.
People call her a slut, and say things like she has a dick, or she has autism. Everybody calls me Seth to.
I feel ashamed and sick. I can't handle myself. I am shaking so much because I want love her, but I can't. It hurts so bad.
I know none of this stuff is real... but I CAN'T look at her the same, and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>25542578
>Everybody calls me Seth to.
That's because you are Seth.
>>>/b/ed
>>
Go to bed, Seth.
Chill the fuck out and stop caring about what others think.
>>
>>25542578
I don't let silly things like the community ruin stuff for me.
>>
>>25542590
>>25542598
Essentially this.
You should join us on the Trixie threads. I've also been called Seth both here and IRL. Shit's funny as hell to me.
>>
>>25542578
>Step 1: Accept what others say as fact
>Step 2: Get used to all these things
>Step 3: Enjoy your autistic futa waifu
Then go to bed seth
>>
>>25542610
>>25542609
>>25542598
>>25542590
if you say seth one more time I swear to god I will filter the word
>>
Seth it's been like 3 fucking years and you still haven't gone to bed how the fuck are you even still alive?
>>
>>25542578
But Set-I mean OP everyone calls eachothers waifus autistic and Sluts it's just the norm here, it doesn't mean any of them actually are also for some reason a fraction of /mlp/ non-ironically get turned on and like mares with stallion cocks but this is a board full of anonymous users who like many different fetishs: Vore, Diaper, Piss, Scat etc...
>>
File: no.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>>25542578
>mfw I've been told to castrate myself and that I don't truly love her and should die so I don't hurt her several times for having the waifu I have, and people are letting lazy meme-spouting get to them
>>
>>25542578
I remember a thread like this...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.