[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Really Anon? It's just a prank. It's funny!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
>"Really Anon? It's just a prank. It's funny! Jeez who shoved a stick up your ass...?"
>>
"You did you fucking cunt!"
>>
>>25541547

You did. And no, it's not fucking funny. You could've perforated my colon.
>>
>>25541547
You fucking did. Now I can't sit because you decided to be a cunt.
>>
>>25541547
I did, because I like that sort of thing, but it makes whoopee cushions very awkward!
>>
You niggers, this is why I love this board.
>>
>>25541547
9/11 was not a prank, Rainbow.
>>
>>25541741
>>
>>25541775

that's not very nice
>>
>>25541547
I understand why you would think it's funny. Hell, I smirked myself. But burning down that orphanage was a dick move, Dash
>>
>>25541547
>you grab her by the back of her neck, like a kitten, bringing her to your eye level
"FUNNY? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"
>"Well, duh! I figured if I hid that box you keep such a close eye on, it'd be funny to see you squirm for once."
>You're shaking. You haven't been this angry since "the incident" before you arrived here.
"WHERE. IS. THE. BOX."
>"I won't tell until you admit that you ruined a good prank with your sourpuss attitude!"
>you toss her away lightly, she lands on all fours.
>you point at her
"Fine, I'll find it myself! I'll deal with you later."
>you run off into town
>"What's his problem?"
---
>like hell you'd tell her that shitty prank was funny, the contents of that box was more important to you than anything else you owned.
>you'd sooner turn this town on its head than lie like that to please her, and you'll do just that to find the box.
>>
>>25541841
neither is 90% of board
>>
File: ANOTHER BOX.gif (837 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
ANOTHER BOX.gif
837 KB, 245x180
>>25542967
Anon, please continue, I'd really likeWHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX!
>>
>>25543012
don't expect too much, it's really late for me right now.
>>25542967
>Be Pinkie
>you heard rumbling outside of Sugarcube Corner and decided to check to see what was going on.
>"It has to be here somewhere, but WHERE?"
>Anon was looking under a large boulder across the street. Funny, you didn't think he was nearly that strong, it reminds you of Maud a bit.
"Hi Anon, you need somethi-"
>He quickly turns to you.
>"THE BOX"
"What box? I have some for packing cakes inside if you ne-"
>"Not A box, THE BOX"
>You look at his eyes, he clearly has the crazy for this box.
"I don't understa-OH you mean the one you always carry around, right?"
>He drops the boulder, the ground quakes as it hits the ground.
>"You've seen it?! Dash hid it from me and she won't say where it is unless I think it's funny, and it is most definitely NOT FUNNY"
>you pause to think for a moment. Where would Rainbow hide a box from Anon where she knew it would be funny for her?
"OOH I think I know where it might be! Follow me!"
>you bounce back into Sugarcube corner with Anon close behind
---
>"You've got to be kidding me..."
"Nope! If I know dash, and I do, she would hide it in the most frustrating, yet obvious spot to observe your frustration!"
>Anon looked at the huge pile of boxes you kept in the shop's backroom
>they all were just about big enough to fix Anon's beloved box
>Anon growled at the idea that Rainbow would do such a thing, maybe you should be helping him with this...
"W-well, I'll be up front working if you need me, take your time!"
>you quickly run away from him and back to the from counter, he clearly needed his space right now
>>
>>25543321
It's a dick in a box.
>>
>>25543321
Is it his hopes and dreams?
>>
>>25543883
>yfw it's a small handful of soil from Earth he managed to clutch when being sucked into Equestria
>>
bump of potential
>>
1 MORE BUMO FOR POTENTIAL
>>
>>25541559
>>25541563
>>25541570
>>
File: Remember_Feel.jpg.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
Remember_Feel.jpg.png
29 KB, 591x422
>>25544151
>>
>>25543321
Maybe it's embarrassing pictures of anon from the Christmas party.
>>
Someone post that green of Anon socking the fuck out of Pinkie for thinking she was going to pull the 'deez nuts' joke on him. But she actually just made him a nice card and a cupcake and she ends up in the hospital
>>
>>25541547
Rainbow you expressed the ultimate element no pony has ever expressed.

You embraced the element of memories.
>>25544151
Anon is a human he will have memories,
when he was on earth with all of his woes and his paid debts he felt like shit, it was only when all his woes was taken away he got sad it showed his accomplishments, achievements and stuff he went throughout his life to be called a true human.

But if you make molar woes for him he will understand that he can belong, that he matters, That he is....a pony.

Those woes man. Those woes.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x245
>>25547255
>>
B u m p
>>
>>25543321
Please continue
>>
>>25541547
Unscrewing the lid on a salt shaker so it empties all over my food is a prank. Putting an anesthetic in my toothpaste is a prank. You have my mother brain damage then you shot me
>>
One word bump
>>
"IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!"
>>
>>25541547
>Anon has been reduced to a smoking, dead husk after being directly struck by lightning
>>
>>25543321
MOAR
>>
File: 1400917221929.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400917221929.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>25544151
Imagine how shitty rainbow would feel if she figured out what was in the box
>>
>>25541547
if only you weren't such a cute pony
>>
https://youtu.be/XbekpNWbL5k
>>
File: 1443418122419.png (423 KB, 680x1160) Image search: [Google]
1443418122419.png
423 KB, 680x1160
>>25552462
>*gasp*
>"It was DIRT!? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Anon, I had no idea! Oh I feel horrible! If only I could make it up to you somehow..."
"I've got it!"
>*scoops up some more dirt and places it on Anon's head"
>>
>>25543321
need for green
>>
>>25552710
>Headlines next morning:
>"Local pegasus hospitalized after being force feed dirt"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.