[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A army of 50,000 crusaders has arrived in equetria to claim the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: crusaders_by_myhate.jpg (221 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
crusaders_by_myhate.jpg
221 KB, 900x762
A army of 50,000 crusaders has arrived in equetria to claim the land for the church and to free the ponies from their worship of false gods, what happens?
Keep in mind that ponies are vulnerable to human diseases, have never fought a war, and the royals guards are the only ones with training which is mediocre at best.
crusaders also arrive here with only their weapons, armor, and a one month supply of food.
DEUS VULT
>>
>>25541027
They get to enjoy roasting in/from the sun.
Sure, casualties, but the Crusaders would have to deal with a force they have little to no knowledge of- magic.
>>
They get reformed by the power of friendship within 20 minutes.
>>
>>25541027
what is the make-up of this 50.000 crusaders? calvery? to they have engineers? siege engines pre-built? what crusade is it? is gunpoweder weaponry at thier disposal? who is the commander? where are the crusaders from? (specific countries in euro please) and what is their own training? are they battle tested?

come on op. we need more than that.
>>
>>25541052
Armageddon crusade
>>
>>25541027
Pegasi flood land, rule over Equestria when everything evaporates.
>>
>>25541027
Shall it be done.
>>
>>25541027
Considering Richard I had around 8,000 men and beat Saladin back and forth around the Middle East I'd say the ponies are as good as fucked
>>
>>25541027
They die from horse diseases and continually get harassed by unicorns and pegasi.
>>
>in equestria
what part? are you talking about the country or the world?

if the world id hope to be in the desert with the ziggers, they are pretty much all earthponies but with satanic voodoo magics that arnt very useful. wipe them out and start a new holy land. slowly spread the word of god throughout the world

profit
>>
File: 653.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
653.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>25541027
Well if ponies have pony diseases and humans have human diseases and if ANY of them can be shared both are is as good as fucked beyond capable war.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1360x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1360x880
>>25541027
>Implying I wouldn't join them and give them all the information I had
deus vult, brothers
>>
>>25541027
Depends, but one side is going to be roflstomped.
Either the elements of harmony or the magical might of equestria kick their teeth in or they get rekt.
Also what time period crusaders are we talking about? Who is leading them? Is it a People's Crusade or a true crusade?
50,000 crusaders is a fucking lot by the way, i hope you understand, and are you saying that's just the amount of soldiers, or 50,000 men who are a part of the war effort, which would make more sense but still be a shit ton?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.