[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she taste sour or sweet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: twi_and_sour_sweet.png (444 KB, 893x500) Image search: [Google]
twi_and_sour_sweet.png
444 KB, 893x500
Does she taste sour or sweet?
>>
>>25535446
Tart
>>
>>25535446
both
>>
>>25535446
First she's sour. Then she's sweet.
Sour
Sweet
Gone
>>
>>25535446
Why would you take Science Twiggy's nose?
>>
>>25535475
heh
>>
>>25535446
She's cherry flavored. So both.
>>
>>25535446
Clearly she tastes like Chinese food
>>
>>25535446
Depends on her mood.
You want to give her oral while she is nice, so you can taste that sweetness.
If you give her oral while she has her bi-polar moment, she turns sour.
I would want to taste both or combine both tastes
>>
>>25535446
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>25535446
First sour, then sweet. Kind of like sea salt ice cream tastes salty then sweet.
>>
"Mr. Anonymous, you are late. Take a seat and wait for me to finish with these two. Be aware that you will be suffering extra for your tardiness."
>>
File: I don't like thing.png (386 KB, 1280x1472) Image search: [Google]
I don't like thing.png
386 KB, 1280x1472
>>25536723
Spanking fetish is overrated. Piss off
>>
>>25536723
I thought this was tasting Sour Sweet...not a spanking fetish thread.
>>
>>25536793
That is Sour Sweet getting whacked.
I think you need to kiss her sore bottom to make it feel better. Then report how it tastes.
>>
Bumping for Green about Sour's first time.
She is worried about how she will act if Anon puts here in a missionary position

Will she go crazy during their alone time in bed?
>>
>>25535446
soursweet has a nice rapeface...
>>
We aren't getting any green or lewd, are we?
>>
>>25535446
Depends which part of her you're tasting.
>>
>>25535446
Well the vagina is slightly acidic naturally to protect against pathogens so she probably tastes sour? Then again if we're talking about a kiss upstairs so to speak lolololololol then it gets more complicated. In that case it would probably depend on what she had eaten recently, whether or not she brushed her teeth beforehand, mouthwash etc. There's certainly a chance that there could be some residual sweetness from a recent cupcake, but then she could just as easily have eaten something sour, or spicy even. I assume things like lip-gloss and lipstick would also have to be factored in but then I can't say with certainty since I've never kissed a girl. If I had to guess definitively though, I'd probably go with both since the flavors aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>25539729
Thank you, resident wizard.
>>
File: downloadfile~01.gif (351 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile~01.gif
351 KB, 500x330
>>
>>25540269
Ok, thats a good gif.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.