[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sitting here with five threads regarding possible finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Srsbsns.png (294 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Srsbsns.png
294 KB, 1280x720
I am sitting here with five threads regarding possible finale discussion opened, and I did not even read one - I want to avoid any spoilers, yet I still want to read the discussion when I've watched the finale. The point is, I am pretty fucking hyped. I don't want to wait. I want to see finale together with other autists. But I've stopped watching streams since Season 5 because of usual lag, freezes and popping up ads. The later is manageable, but the former two are not.

So, will /mlp/ be kind enough to suggest me good stream which will not lag/freeze on me ruining the experience, while I am watching it from SEA region? Pretty please.
>>
>>25535350
I am living in beaner country and my streams barely lag at all.
You have a shit connection, faggot.
>>
>>25535359
>literally shares a border with US where most of the streams are situated.
>streams barely lag.

Oh, really, faggot?

Anyway, I live in Japan, so I have shitty connection with pretty much everything. However, I don't know - ARE there any streams situated in SEA region, so I'll have an OK connection with them, because when I was watching streams, I didn't live in Japan.
>>
>>25535406
You won't have a stream in those parts because the hub is american you quadriplegic nigger.
>>
>>25535412
>The Hub
Rip
>>
>>25535452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A
Anyways, discovery family or whatever the channel name is.
>>
>>25535412
There's such a thing as the Western part of USA, with which I have a bearable connection, comparable to what I had before, you autistic victim of thermorectal decryption.
I just have to know, if there are any anons in SEA region (or Japan itself) who successfully watch streams on regular basis and have no problems with them. And if there are - to know which streams are they watching.

also
>The Hub
>>
bump 'cuz hopes'n'stuff

I mean, please!
>>
>>25535350
>Wants to avoid spoilers
>Sits on /mlp/
...What?
>>
>>25535350
Starswirl dies.
>>
>>25535816
I've learned to filter content here. But that's a story for another time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.