[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be a two-parter where Twilight doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447235331676.png (44 KB, 181x241) Image search: [Google]
1447235331676.png
44 KB, 181x241
>there will never be a two-parter where Twilight doesn't totally steal the spotlight and save the day all by herself

What's the point of the rest of the Mane 6 at this point, let's be honest. They're just gonna get sidelined in the movie too.
>>
>>25535296
Does Canterlot Wedding count?
>>
>>25535296
>what is canterlot wedding
>>
>>25535296

I don't like Twilight, because she gets all the spotlight, she gets all the praise, and she gets all the power.

And because she's shoved in your face constantly, she gets the most fans. And 80% of the thread prompts.
>>
>>25535411
>>25535423
A two parter where the perfect Twilight Sparkle was the only one to know something was wrong.

>Well duh, she was the only one who knew Cadence!
Because it was written that way you half brain.
>>
File: 4f9t-1432496438-119664-full.jpg (28 KB, 1024x740) Image search: [Google]
4f9t-1432496438-119664-full.jpg
28 KB, 1024x740
We could've had a finale where Twi goes full Hitler for whatever reason and mane 5 have to figure everything out on thier own for once, but thanks Friendship Games already using the Evil Twi concept that won't happen
>>
>>25535542
I wish we had an evil Celestia
>>
God, i wish i hated Twilight. The hatefaps would be absolutely glorious
>>
File: -1ad.png (200 KB, 360x503) Image search: [Google]
-1ad.png
200 KB, 360x503
>>25535566
Luckily for you we're going to get that soon, also nice double dubs
>>
>>25535578
I do hate Rarara and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0
>>
>>25535440
>>25535296
I don't hate Twilight but I do agree she's too much of a centerpiece. I mean she was at the beginning because she wasn't into having relationships or being social so it made sense to focus on her. Now that she's a princess at times it seems like she's the ultimate go-to for everything. Even if her friends are needed to get something going, it's always focused on her in the end. I distinctly remember one episode which I can't for the life of me remember which, where someone other than Twilight solved the problem and Celestia praised Twilight. Come the fuck on.

I'm pretty sure the finale is going to be Twilight focused because she was the springboard for the whole show, but her friends are going to be important to it too. They have to be because they're all connected with the rainboom and elements of harmony. I've loved season 5 and I really doubt the finale will disappoint. Still, while I'm not trying to shit on Twilight fans, I just hope it's not only a Twilight wankfest. Gimme some nice AJ and Flutter scenes, a nice Derpy cameo, decent fun story, and I'll be happy.
>>
>>25535583
If this is a thing I'm guessing the reason all the evil shit that would have plagued Equestria without the mane 6 and Spike were defeated because Celestia took the elements unto herself again all the power corrupted her or some such. Would explain things like the Changelings and Sombra being curbstomped without the girls there to do anything about it.
>>
>>25535598
Keep calm and Flutter on comes to mind.
>>
If Hasbro feels so obligated to sell toys, I wonder why they don't change the rest of the Mane 6.

Like turning Rarity into a crystal pony, for example. Just something to show that the character is "special".

Honestly, Twilight's cutie mark reflects the entire show. Everything revolves around her.
>>
>>25535296
DYEWTS?

The Cutie Map

fucking pleb
>>
>>25535660
I wouldn't mind that if it was just like, an off shot toy or something. I don't think Rarity should be turned into a crystal pony on the show permanently.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.