[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changeling Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108
File: 1446641209972.jpg (27 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1446641209972.jpg
27 KB, 300x299
Come back, Bonermancer!
>>
File: 1442629018588.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3492) Image search: [Google]
1442629018588.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3492
>>
>>25534416
How does she reproduce the changelings..
>>
>>25534428
Well, I think that the changelings are born in those slime pod thingies.
>>
>>25534433
So... eggs?
>>
>>25534443
Yes.
>>
>>25534420
Pretty sure the artist has no idea what General means.
>>
>>25534537
Inseminated by whom?
>>
>>25534557
this dick
>>
File: Yes I know that's its dick.jpg (253 KB, 1780x1221) Image search: [Google]
Yes I know that's its dick.jpg
253 KB, 1780x1221
>>25534420
>based on dragonfly and scorpion
Ahem
>>
File: s.jpg (82 KB, 1024x777) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
82 KB, 1024x777
post cute bug pones
>>
File: zU3HTPi.png (146 KB, 660x847) Image search: [Google]
zU3HTPi.png
146 KB, 660x847
Oh hey. Thread is a day early.

I have returned from my travels, and have some of my continuing story ready to go.

Oh, and there is an IRC channel for inter-thread bullshitting. #bugpone on rizon.

I'll shortly be continuing from http://pastebin.com/SPV2KMQA
>>
>>25535244

Ch.6

>The summer continued to be quite pleasant.
>Lavender elected to move into your place, considering it is nicer than the tiny place she had been staying in.
>You and Lavender have become known around town as the seemingly perfect cute couple.
>Lavender is the most wonderful pony you have ever met, and she has taken to living on close quarters, knowing your true nature, very well.
>You are well fed, and life is good.
>After two months, one morning, Lavender finds a scroll dropped in through your abode's mail slot.
>"Honey, this letter is adressed to you, Pine Fresh."
>She brings it to you as you are preparing some breakfast, primarily for her.
>You look at the seal, and the sender.
>Your contact to the hive.
>They have sent a response to your request.
>You finish up your breakfast preparations, and then open and look over the scroll.
>Lavender chows down, and watches you as you are reading the scroll.
>The visible letter is just some simple meaningless drivel, much like the letters you send to your contact.
>The secret message, visible to changelings only, however, contains the true communication sent to you.
>Your eyes open wide as you take in what the message says.
>Lavender notices your change in demenor.
>"What's wrong Ik'thik? Is everything alright?"
>>
>>25534416
I'm back but because of Fallout I have little done in the line of writing. I'll try to find time to post what I have of Kalumnia's non-greentext adventure when I get home tonight. Hopefully I'll have time with the long weekend to write some more.
>>
File: chrysalis6.png (44 KB, 750x752) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis6.png
44 KB, 750x752
What does everyone think about http://www.fimfiction.net/story/299781/changeling-courtship-rituals ?

I'm cautiously hyp to see if the author does the rest of the ponies reactions as fun as Twilight's. Them slow updates tho.
>>
>>25535327

I... Am not entirely sure what to make of this, Lavender.
>Nervous, excited, worried... All these emotions are racing through your mind as you try to comprehend the message.
If I am understanding this message correctly, we are going to have a visitor.
From the Swarm.
>Lavender's violet eyes open wide, shocked at this news.
Tommorow.
>You feel a sudden surge of fear, and a slight twinge of excitement, from Lavender.
>"Wh-wh-why would we be getting a visitor from your... family, on such short notice?"
Umm... Security.
>"Why would such short notice be secure?"
Because when itineraries are kept secret until the last minute, it makes one harder to track when you don't want to be tracked.
>"Who would visit that needs such..."
>Lavender's jaw drops as the realisation hits her.
>You stare intently at the letter while you answer Lavender.
Mom's coming for a visit.
>>
>>25535374

>"Surely, you don't mean..."
Chrysalis. Yes. She has decided to allow my request to speak with her privately, and apperantly is coming to me rather than requiring me to visit her.
>"Tommorow?"
Yes.
>Lavender's fear intensifies.
>"Oh my... Oh dear... I'm not ready to meet your queen..."
Calm down, Lavender... It'll be alright. She is very understanding.
>You sigh.
Surely, she will understand.
>You then shrug.
Atleast tommorow is a day off work.
>"But, with that visit... working today is gonna be tough. Working distracted is always risky."
Indeed. But, I think we can manage. The townhouse is already nice and clean, so thats something to not worry about.
>"That isn't what is worrying me. Chrysalis is a major fugitive of Equestrian Law. Coming here!"
Lavender, that's why she travels secretly, even amongst the swarm. And that whole law thing is... just a big misunderstanding.
>A misunderstanding from a poorly researched, then horribly botched operation, but still...
>Lavender rolls her eyes.
>"Let's not discuss that again."
>Probably for the best.
>The Canterlot incident is a touchy topic for both ponies and changelings to speak of.
>>
>>25535400

>You munch a little bit on some fruit, and Lavender eats some oatmeal.
>You are loathe to admit it, but you are also incredibly worried about Chrysalis coming to visit you in the field on such short notice.
>Since you sent your initial letter, you have spent some time thinking how you would talk to your queen about the situation at hand.
>You still haven't settled on the best approach, so within the next day, you had best figure one out.
>After a few minutes, Lavender stands up.
>"Well, anyway, time for work. Let's make it a good one today, Piney."
>You shake your head, coming out of some deep thinking.
Yeah, you are right. Let's head out.
>The both of you grab the random things you need for the day, and head out the door, and walk to camp #4.
>It's shifted around slightly since the start of the summer, a little further away to keep the heavy equipment closer to where the cutting action is.
>As you approach, you both nod to your coworkers.
>They each smile, and nod back.
>You don your safety equipment, and head out to your assigned spot to begin your tree cutting for the day.
>>
>>25535420

>Tell Chrysalis immediately, directly...
>Ease her into talking about Lavender...
>Make something up and pretend that was what you wished to personally tell her...
>Fuck.
>All of those are horrifying in their own way.
>All these thoughts, and their possible outcomes, fly through your mind between guiding trees safely to the ground.
>Making something up will likely make you look like a fool.
>And speaking the truth at all terrifies you.
>You sigh, and mutter under your breath.
Surely, she will understand...
>Your attention is then drawn to the tree about to fall.
>You snap your magic to it, and make sure it lands in the most ideal spot.
Gotta keep your head in the game...
>Lavender allows her chainsaw to rev down, then turns it off.
>"You OK, Piney? I know you have a lot on your mind, but please, lets not get anypony hurt out here."
>You let out a sigh.
Yeah, Lavender, I know, but this whole thing is really throwing me off. It's not how I expected this to be shaping up.
>"I know, but I'm sure it'll work out. You said your family is loving and understanding, right?"

That's what I have prepared for now. Will hopefully have more to post later today and going on this holiday week.
>>
Bumps.
>>
>>
>>25535328
Is there a larger version of this pic?
>>
>>25536924
Never mind. I found the original pic without the changeling and its under 720p. Was hoping for a wallpaper.
>>
Bampu.
>>
File: 92AwoJx.png (229 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
92AwoJx.png
229 KB, 700x700
>>
>>25538561

you didnt fucking make this bees made this you lying shits
>>
>>25538843
what if they own a bee farm?
>>
>>25538843
He's onto us.
>>
Adapting to Change

The daylight was fading as Kalumnia wandered down the railroad tracks. The only sounds about him were that of his own hoofsteps and the cold wind rustling the leaves stuck to the tracks by small patches of snow and ice. The cold had come to this place but had not taken the land as it had the home he left.
As the light of day faded further he could see the dim glow of a town ahead in the overcast sky. He had been keeping his distance from the pony settlements and he was getting hungry. It hadn't seemed like it had been that long but he was getting weak now and knew that if he didn't feed soon, he would be at the mercy of whoever might find him next.
Kalumnia had been at the top of his class in all forms of seduction, deception, and transformation. Few changelings could match his prowess and yet he had been brought to shame by his younger brother, a broken changeling named Anon who couldn't even transform.
Kalumnia had only tried in his eyes to save his younger brother from his own misguided feelings, but in the end it was he who had fallen victim to his emotions. Anger had overcome the elder changeling. So much so that he had been ready to spill the blood of both his brother and the mare whom had led him astray. But Chrysalis did not see it as a betrayal. And when she had fully realized Kalumnia’s intentions… How close he had come to murdering his own brother, she stripped him of his authority and ordered him to report to Amethyst for a new assignment.
>>
>>25540255
He never did report to his sister for that assignment. Chrysalis hadn't said anything about exile but Kalumnia knew that it would only be fitting. His home had changed and he could no longer see where he fit into it all. So… he left. Without a plan, direction, or word to anyone, he walked away from his home into a cold and lonely world.
Kalumnia took on the form of a white pegasus mare as he made his way closer to the small town. He hated taking on female forms. He found them to be uncomfortable but they did have their advantages. Males were far easier prey. With little effort, Kalumnia knew that he could lure a stallion into a secluded room and feed.
The trees parted from the railway to reveal the coastal village near the Celestia Sea. Sunny Shore was its name. On this day, and indeed at this time of year the town was anything but sunny. The rain fell slowly at first but grew in intensity. Drops began to freeze where they struck, layering the trees and buildings in a sheet of ice.
The sound of the rain was all that could be heard in the empty streets. Kalumnia had at first thought that perhaps the town had been abandoned before he spotted the soft glow of the tavern sign. Few places in Equestria had electricity. In all truth this was the first Kalumnia had ever seen of it. Bright lights and modern marvels were a sight more suited for the big cities like Manehattan and Las Pegasus. Even Canterlot seemed to shun the decadence of electricity for the most part.
He checked over his assumed form and with a grimace started toward the tavern. “The Trough”, Kalumnia read aloud from the sign partly to make sure he had correctly altered his voice. It didn't seem like a particularly well kept building. It wasn't exactly shabby either. It was more the sort of place that if not for its few lights would blend easily into the background.
>>
>>25540264
Off tones of an ameture band playing in the far corner assaulted Kalumnia ears as he pushed past the swinging door. They weren't overly loud but the adolescents clearly had a few things to learn about measure and harmony.
Kalumnia was relieved to be out of the rain but quickly felt his hopes crush as he got a good look around the dimly lit room. Of what he had hoped to be a buffet of lonely and desperate stallions, he could only see four stallions at all. Of the four, there were two who were clearly too old to be of any use, and another sitting with a mare, both of which seemed to be trying a bit too hard to be supportive of the subpar band. The last one however… An olive green pegasus with a short cut white mane sat alone staring into a near empty glass.

This is all I have written for now. Hopefully I will be able write more tomorrow night.
>>
File: chrysalis5.gif (38 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis5.gif
38 KB, 375x300
>>
Sadly, no more from me tonight. Ought to have some tomorrow.
>>
File: 1448229273716.png (2 MB, 842x2548) Image search: [Google]
1448229273716.png
2 MB, 842x2548
>>25541476
Rats, just when I see the thread, I have to wait for more. Cant wait to meet the queen, this gonna be racist
>>
>>25541725

Will everything work out?
Will something terrible happen?

I'm not entirely sure myself. I've already moved past one possible bad end for the story.
>>
I'd be queen for a day, would you?
>>
Gnite Bump.
>>
>>25541911
For some reason I thought of this scene when I read those questions.... guess I need some sleep
>>
Page 9 bump!!!
>>
File: chrysalis4.png (95 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis4.png
95 KB, 768x960
>>
>>25535484

Light content bump while I prepare for the holiday.

Still, our situation is highly unusual. I love my Queen, and she loves each of us, but such an arrangement is... possibly dangerous.
>Lavender rolls her eyes, but you sense a twinge of worry from her as she restarts her chainsaw.
>"Everything will be fine."
>You shake your head, and prepare to continue your job.
>Unpleasant thoughts still cloud your mind, however.
>You manage to get to lunch time without anymore work stoppages.
>Lunch is as usual. Small talk with the rest of the ponies who work at the camp.
>All of them are ready for the weekend.
>Lavender and yourself...
>Not so much.
>The pony you met on the train up to Cloudcrop, Sawin' Steve, questions you.
>"So, Pine Fresh, what are you and Lavender planning for this weekend?"
>Your face twitches a little bit.
I, uhhh... Have some family coming to visit. Going to be busy with that the whole weekend, I think.
>"Some family to come meet Lavender, eh?"
Something like that.
>"Well, too bad. There was gonna be a nice party at the saloon this weekend."
>Lavender interjects
>"Family is important, Steve. Everypony knows that."
>"Maybe you could bring the family to the saloon." Steve responds
We'll see.
>>
>>25544784

>The afternoon proceeds much as the morning.
>Distractions from thinking upon how to proceed.
>You manage to finish the work day without getting anyone killed through your innatention.
>After returning to the camp, and stowing your equipment, you bid farewell to your coworkers, and return to your home, with Lavender.
I'm still not sure how to handle tommorow, Lavender... I don't want anything to go wrong and mess everything up.
>"I'm sure whatever you do, everything will work out."
>You mutter under your breath.
Surely, she will understand...
>Lavender throws you a worried look, with a twinge of similar emotion.
>You both enter the townhouse, and you settle down on the couch, dropping your disguise with a green flash, and putting your head down into your hooves.
>Lavender sets her things down on the kitchen table, then joins you on the couch.
>You feel a burst of love, as Lavender snuggles up against you.
>It calms your heart, but it is good Lavender cannot feel emotions as you can...
>You are filled with fear, worry, and despair over how tommorow is going to be handled.
>>
File: 1445946889282.jpg (1 MB, 1748x1181) Image search: [Google]
1445946889282.jpg
1 MB, 1748x1181
>>25545212

Gonna take a break posting for a bit longer now. Need to go pre-prepare food for tommorow.
>>
Bump?
>>
Back, and continuing writing.
>>
File: 1446364245302.jpg (560 KB, 1500x2259) Image search: [Google]
1446364245302.jpg
560 KB, 1500x2259
Don't die
>>
>>25545212

>You put a strong face on, and return Lavender's embrace.
It has been a while since I have seen my Queen personally.
>"I can only imagine somepony so important might be difficult to speak with privately. I've only ever seen one of my Princesses in person, and have never spoken with any of them."
>You shrug.
I suppose so. I was thinking about tommorow though. I think that at first, it might be best if you spend some time away from the townhouse, so I can inform my Queen of you more gently.
>You sigh.
I don't think a situation like our's has happened in a dozen or more generations. I want to be cautious about telling her.
>"I understand, Ik'thik... I know if you meet any of my family, some of them might be offended on account of you looking like a unicorn..."
>You nod.
Yes... I've found ponies can be strange like that, Lavender.
>You bow your head.
I hope my Queen will be better than that... understanding this situation we are in.
>"Everything you've said tells me she is caring and loving of her subjects."
>"Surely, she will understand, Ikky."
>She really believes it or is damn good at hiding her emotions.
>>
File: 1025204.png (999 KB, 1220x2048) Image search: [Google]
1025204.png
999 KB, 1220x2048
>>
>>25548052

>You give Lavender a good snuggle, then stand up and go prepare some food for dinner.
>The confidence you felt from Lavender improves your mood.
>She is right.
>Everything WILL be OK.
>You prepare some simple food and, set it out on the kitchen table.
Food, Lavender.
>She moves from the couch, and takes a seat at the table.
>"Thanks. I think I might go for a nice walk tomorow morning while... "Mom" comes to visit."
That's a good way to spend some time... Walking through the parts of the forest that aren't being cut everyday, heh.
>"Yeah, it'll be nice to get out and enjoy the peak of the summer weather... It should only start getting cooler from here on out, I reckon."
>You pause to think for a moment.
>It has never really gotten all that hot up here in the mountains.
>You chuckle slightly.
>Maybe thats why Chrysalis wished to come visit you in person, here in Cloudcrop.
>Probably some of the nicest weather in all of Equestria right now.
>Even so, having her come here has been hell on your mind since this morning.
I think I just need to rest, Lavender, I am going to lay down.
>Lavender looks up from eating.
>"Alright, hun. I'll probably come to bed soon as well. This has been a pretty rough week for me as well."
>You crawl into your bed, close your eyes, and enjoy a night of suprisingly restful sleep.
>>
File: 1371347256939.png (86 KB, 1099x1200) Image search: [Google]
1371347256939.png
86 KB, 1099x1200
>>25538843
It's made from 100% pure love.

Nothing in the world more palatable than changeling honey.
>>
File: 1402747552010.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1400) Image search: [Google]
1402747552010.jpg
111 KB, 1500x1400
I haven't been on one of these threads for a long time... Or even 4chan, for that matter. Anything happen in the last, say, year? I guess.
>>
>>25548651

That'll be the end of Ch. 6.

>>25548717

We have a new Moot, because the old one was too much of a faggot. As for /bug/ specifically, I'm honestly rather new to hanging around here.
>>
>>25548737
He's not Moot. Don't call him mootykins.
>>
>>25548737
Gonna take a wild guess and say that, sans Bonermancer (whom I can guess hasn't completely jumped ship, yet), everyone who was here maybe a year ago vanished?
Posting pictures so that I'm still technically contributing to the thread.
>>
>>25548756
Depends on whom you're asking for. Most of us are gone of inactive.
>>
>>25548756
Someone say my name? I'm still around. Still being unproductive though.
>>
File: 1398653846149.png (725 KB, 2400x2743) Image search: [Google]
1398653846149.png
725 KB, 2400x2743
>>25548843
Feasible. Are you still on that one story? Does it have like a bajillion chapters?
>>
>>25548756
Around a year ago? I don't have a complete list of everyone that wrote then, and I'm honestly not completely in tone with the new threads. But:

>Archiver
Gone.

>Affective,
Ded.

>Bonermancer
Still around.

>Fizzles, NotScribble
Kind of around.

>Wolfkrone, WriterOfStuff
Disappeared more recently.

>Shrimpasta
Jumped ship.

Or, this is at least what I'm able to get at a glance. I might be wrong about a lot.
Here's the last version of the old archive:
http://pastebin.com/PeAVrdBF
>>
>>25549173
About what I expected... except Bonermancer still being here. That's a treat.
>>
Hello!

I’ve been writing a story for a while now. I'd started posting it in another thread, which ironically was intended for CMC stories. But I had a concept idea, and with only 3 posts it gained enough positive feed back for me to keep going with it. Despite being rather irrelevant to the other CMC stories being posted there.

Now I've decided to continue posting it here, which makes more sense because it's centered around 3 Changeling characters. For those of you who want the entire story thus far, here's the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr

Hadron nine ton rims
>>
>>25549301
For everyone here who's new to the story, here's a not-so-brief summary of what's happened so far.

> Ponies eagerly await the late night grand opening of Rose, Lily, and Daisy's new store.
> Every pony is shocked to discover it's actually a sex shop run by three Changelings.
> Melyrid (female, long hair), Thespid (female, short hair), and Agraul (male, no hair).
> Reactions are far from positive, but Melyrid manages to prevent the crowd from turning violent.
> No customers for the shop on the first night, but the grand opening sale lasts for a week.

> The next morning, the main six arrive to kick ass!
> Melyrid offers to let them all search the shop to prove their sincerity, Twilight goes in alone.
> Twilight finds no evidence of evil doings, but is incredibly embarrassed by the stuff they're selling.
> Main six leave without a fight.
> Agraul has a heart to heart with Twilight, unknowingly convincing her that they deserve a chance to prove they're not evil.
> Melyrid makes friends with Rarity, and even convinces her to make sexy outfits for their shop.
> Thespid challenges Rainbow Dash to a race.
> After some suspicious shenanigans from Thespid, Rainbow Dash wins the rematch, but trashes her own house in the process.
> Twilight goes around Ponyville quashing the rumor mill, hoping to prevent any angry mobs from running the Changelings out of town before it’s proven that they’re actually evil.
> Pinkie Pie is super eager to check out the new store, and meet all the Changelings.
> She invites her friends to join her, but no takers.
> That night the sex shop gets 4 customers; Pinkie Pie, Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, and Cherry Pop.

Yes. Only one stallion went to the sex shop, and his name is Cherry Pop.
>>
>>25549310
As for those who've been reading this from StrayAnon's Snowbound threads, there's been quite a lot of build-up so far without a single damn thing to fap to this entire time.
At long last, the wait is over! And now, the continuation of...

A Sex Shop in Ponyville!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwCejSZA28
>>
>>25524459
> After a good nights sleep, the Changelings woke up one after another.
> Anticipation was their mutual alarm clock that morning.
> They each emerged from their rooms and went down stairs, and into the broom closet under the stairs.

> At the back of the broom closet Melyrid flipped a hidden switch under one of the shelves, and opened a secret panel in the back wall.
> All three of them went through the secret door, and down another set of stairs into a secret compartment in the basement.
> There in the middle of that secret room, a large smooth egg shaped crystal glowed with a faint green light.
> It was as tall as their shoulders, and as wide all the way around as the full length of their bodies.
> Within its transparency they could make out blurred images moving within.
> "Glad to see our customers didn't keep us waiting." Thespid said as she ran her tongue across her fangs.

> Each of the Changeling's took their own position around it.
> "So... how does this work exactly?" Agraul asked, with a hint of nervous uncertainty in his voice.
> Melyrid placed one hoof on the crystal as she gazed within it, and explained to him "We all connect to the mother crystal by trying to feed on it together. Then as we draw from the energy it's collected, our minds will be pulled inside of it. In this way, we will relive the events experienced by those the energy was collected from. And as those events play out before us, we will feed on the energy they released.".
> Melyrid looked up at Thespid and Agraul, and each of them placed a hoof on their side of the mother crystal as well.

> All three of them gazed into the mother crystal, and their horns began to glow as they tapped into it's energy.
>As the energy swirled through the air to their horns, that same faint glow being emanated by the mother crystal washed over their eyes.
>>
>>25549356
> The three of them found themselves in a bedroom, just as Bon Bon and Lyra came through the door holding hooves and looking deeply into each others eyes.
> Not bothering to close the door behind them, they lifted their hooves to each others faces, pulled each other close, and began kissing each other gently.

> Already the Changelings could feel the intensity of their love as they fed upon it.
> Agraul glanced around the room, and out the window he could see the black starry sky from the night before.

> Lyra and Bon Bon moved their hooves, wrapping their arms around each others shoulders.
> Their kisses came faster, along with their breaths and heartbeats.
> The Changelings horns began to glow brighter as the intensity of Lyra's and Bon Bon's passion grew.

> Finally they pulled away to catch their breath, and Lyra said "Oh Sweetie Drops, you're the most amazing friend I could ever ask for.".
> "You're amazing too Lyra." she said back, as they both took a moment to gaze deeply into each others eyes.
> Agraul tilted his head and raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Wait, I thought her name was Bon Bon.".
> "Shh!" Melyrid hissed, "Just be quiet and watch.".
> Bon Bon shyly bit her lip with a smile and looked away for a moment, then told Lyra "I um... hope you don't mind, but... I thought we might try something a little bit different... tonight.".
>>
>>25549474
> Lyra was intrigued.
> Her eyelids hung low while her eyebrows perked up, and she asked "Ooh, really? What did you have in mind?".

> Bon Bon pulled her over to the bed and reached underneath it, while Lyra climbed on top of it and laid down.
> Bon Bon hesitated as she began pulling out the surprise.
> She bit her lip nervously as she looked at Lyra and told her, "Now, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. I mean, I just thought it was something new we could try together, and maybe, if you were interested...".
> Lyra gently placed her hoof over Bon Bon's mouth, and told her "How about you show me your little surprise, and let me decide if I like it or not.".

> Bon Bon looked down, and said "It's really... not so little." as she closed her eyes and lifted the long double ended dildo onto the bed.
> Lyra wasn't just surprised, but completely shocked by what she saw!
> Bon Bon kept her eyes clenched shut, waiting terrified for Lyra's reaction.
> Lyra stared at it for a moment, then looked up at Bon Bon, then back at the double dildo.
> "Well, uuuuumm... it's certainly... something new." Lyra said, unsure how she really felt about it.

> Bon Bon slowly opened her eyes, and saw the stunned look on Lyra's face.
> "I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" Bon Bon said as she grabbed the double dildo and stuffed it back under the bed.
> "It was a stupid idea. I'll take it back to the store tomorrow. I'm so sorry!" she told Lyra frantically, as her eyes started to well up with shame.
>>
>>25549601
> Lyra snapped out of her frozen stare, and asked "Wait. Shop? What shop?".
> Bon Bon stepped away from the bed and told her "Oh you know, that sex shop that those Changelings opened up last night.".
> Lyra suddenly sat up saying "Whoa! Hold on a sec! You went to the Changeling's sex shop!?".
> Tears started running down Bon Bon's face as she hung her head in shame and said "Yes.".

> Thespid rolled her eyes saying "Oh for cryin' out loud, you'd think she stole some pony's baby with the way she's acting.".
> Melyrid gave another abrupt hush, eager to find out what happened next.

> Bon Bon went on telling Lyra "After I heard Princess Twilight's big speech about not judging them, I decided to go have a look. I wanted to get something I thought we'd both enjoy. But I was so terrified of some pony seeing me in there, I covered up as best I could to hide who I really was.".
> Lyra felt bad about how hard Bon Bon was being on herself over this, but couldn't think of what to say.

> After a few sniffles, Bon Bon continued explaining.
> "That was the only thing I could think of that we could enjoy together. But when I went to pay for it, Pinkie Pie suddenly popped out of the dressing room! I don't know how, but she immediately recognized me. And then she announced my name for the whole store to hear! I was so embarrassed I snatched it off the counter and ran for my life!"
> Bon Bon's watery eyes turned into a flood of tears, as she couched on the floor and buried her face in her crossed forelegs.

> Thespid could barely keep her eyes open as her lip curled up on one side, and she sarcastically announced "Oh yeah. This is SO hot right now.".
> "SHHHHH!!"
>>
>>25540255
Oh hello there. Is this going to be a full length sequel?
>>
>>25549173
I'm alive. But hey while we have a bug thread, quick question. I'm thinking about restarting Changebro in prose. Think it would be better with or without the Anon character? It very easily could be about Spike and a changeling.

So guess I'm asking, keep the AiE aspect or cut it?
>>
>>25549757
> Lyra got off the bed and went over to console Bon Bon, "It's okay. I'm not mad, just a little surprised is all." she said petting her mane.
> Bon Bon looked up wiping the tears from her eyes, and Lyra helped lift her back up.
> "I really appreciate everything you put yourself through for this." Lyra told her as she stroked her cheek.
> Then Lyra went back to the bed, picked up the double dildo, and laid back down on the bed with it.
> Bon Bon smiled still a bit teary eyed, and joined her on the bed.

> Lyra lifted one end of the dildo up to Bon Bon's lips, and she rubbed them over it before slipping out her tongue to lick the tip.
> Bon Bon closed her eyes as she circled her tongue around the tip a few times
> Then gave a gentle moan as she slid her lips over it, and sucked it into her mouth.
> Lyra bit her lip as she watched Bon Bon slowly bobbing her head up and down, and slid her hoof up the inside of Bon Bon's thigh.
> As Lyra squeezed her hoof between the tops of her thighs, Bon Bon moaned loader as she lifted her mouth off the rubber dick.

> The two of them locked eyes, and Bon Bon took the dildo from her.
> She slid the wet end down Lyra's belly, and started rubbing it against her crotch.
> Lyra leaned her head down to take the other end in her mouth, and Bon Bon lifted it closer to her face as Lyra drooled all over it.
> After a couple loud sucking noises, Lyra pulled away taking a deep breath.
> Again they locked eyes with each other.
> Lyra's hoof was already getting quite wet, and she started to take high pitched gasps as Bon Bon rubbed the lower end of their new toy against her clit.
> "Are you ready?" Bon Bon asked.
> "Absolutely."
>>
File: dong.png (518 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
dong.png
518 KB, 600x890
>>25549864
>>
>>25549874
I'd say that I overall prefer non-AiE, but then again I haven't read Changebro.
>>
>>25549301

I've added your paste to the new pastebin for changeling stuff I am going to try and maintain.

http://pastebin.com/ggkHTVqc

>>25549874

I found anon to be a decent intermediary between Spike and the changeling. I imagine it would work either way pretty well, IMO. Though if you are gonna post to FiMFiction I am not sure how well they like anon.
>>
>>25549924
I don't think they mind, but at the same time, I don't think one should care.
>>
>>25549924
FimFiction does not allow AiE.
>>
>>25549942
Yes they do, they have at least two groups dedicated to it
>>
>>25549924
Damn! Thanks dude.
>>
>>25549878
> The two of them repositioned themselves on the bed, Lyra laid against the head board while Bon Bon sat near the foot of the bed.
> Bon Bon took the end she'd licked and rubbed it up and down the lips of Lyra's pussy.
> Lyra was breathing heavy, and clenched her teeth as Bon Bon pushed the tip inside of her.
> "Oh wow! That's something different alright!" Lyra cried out.

> Bon Bon left just the tip in as she repositioned herself again, laying back on the foot of the bed, trying carefully not to fall off the end.
> They both slid their left hind legs under the others right, and Bon Bon started rubbing the soaking wet end up and down her own fuzzy lips.
> Pulling herself closer to Lyra, she pushed the other tip inside herself moaning "Gnnn-ah!".

> They both looked across the bed at each other, smiling with wet eyes, knowing the other felt exactly what they did.
> Without a word, they slowly started pulling their bodies closer together with their hind legs.
> The double dick gradually sliding inside both of them, almost evenly.
>>
File: 1440373674664.jpg (47 KB, 651x798) Image search: [Google]
1440373674664.jpg
47 KB, 651x798
>>
File: 1442116937269.png (344 KB, 1174x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442116937269.png
344 KB, 1174x1024
>>
File: 1444868377705.png (2 MB, 2357x4519) Image search: [Google]
1444868377705.png
2 MB, 2357x4519
>>25549993
>>
File: 1441494428495.jpg (120 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1441494428495.jpg
120 KB, 500x750
>>25550020
>>
>>25549971
> They both would stop to reach out and try grabbing each others forelegs, but they were still too far apart.
> Inching closer and closer, their warm thighs squeezed and strained against each other.
> Lyra biting her lip, Bon Bon clenching her teeth.
> Finally their front hooves managed to touch, but it still wasn't enough.
> They pulled each other closer with their thighs alone, pushing in those last couple inches they needed to grab hold of each other.

> They looked into each others eyes as the secured their grip on each other.
> After a few calming deep breaths, Lyra asked "All the way?".
> Bon Bon smiled for a moment, but couldn't get out the words, and just nodded her head.

> They tightened their grip and tensed up their hind legs, as Lyra counted down.
> "Three...", Bon Bon bit her lip and closed her eyes.
> "Two...", Lyra pressed her head against the head board, bracing herself for the impact to come.
> "One...", Thespid grinned from ear the ear, "This oughta be good!".
> "PULL!"
>>
>>25549924
You could take the original archive and copy and paste what's there and just begin adding new stuff if you're going to take over that duty. No sense in letting those stories disappear.
>>
>>25550102

That's what I intend to do when I stop being a lazy ass.

Also, working on a big pile of stuff to dump throughout the holiday tomorrow.
>>
>>25550075
> Together Lyra and Bon Bon pulled their hips together, squeezing the double dong deep inside both of them, and their pussies slammed together in the middle!
> Lyra's jaw clamped shut as she let a hard grunt out through her teeth, while Bon Bon threw her head back as she released a wailing moan that echoed through the entire house.

> At that same moment, the Changelings were overcome by a wave of pleasure through their bodies.
> Thespid convulsed on the spot, "Uh-huh, nnnn!".
> Melyrid closed her eyes and raised her head as a deep sudden gasp rushed through her teeth.
> Agraul's knees buckled so hard that he fell to the floor, "AW-HAW!! Oh, lord! Hoooooo!".

> "What the fucking heck was that!?" Thespid asked aloud as she struggled to keep her balance.
> "A special side effect of the mother crystal." Melyrid explained to her, "By reliving the moment of their passion, we are able to share in their ecstasy as we feed upon it.".
> Thespid helped Agraul get back to his feet, knowing full well just how intense that surge was.
> "I felt both of them." Agraul said as he tried to stop his legs from shaking and regain his balance, "I felt both of them at the same time!".

> Lyra and Bon Bon struggled to lift their heads back up and look at each other again.
> Then Lyra started moving her hips, causing both of their clits to rub against each other.
> Bon Bon squealed as her entire body twitched and convulsed, and her eyes rolled back as her head did the same.
> "Oh Gosh! Sweet Celestia it's so deep! Oh my Gosh, stop! I can't take it!" she cried out, pleading to Lyra.
>>
>>25550196
> Lyra granted Bon Bon a brief reprieve, waiting for her body to stop shuddering so she could lift her head back up and look at her again.

> Once she did, Lyra gave Bon Bon a sultry gaze and told her "I can feel you, you know.".
> Bon Bon looked back confused, "What do you mean?".
> "When you squeeze down on your side, it makes my side swell up. And when your body twitches, I can feel all of it too."

> If the both of them weren't already red in the face, Bon Bon would certainly have started blushing then.

> Suddenly Lyra gave a hard squeeze on her end, and Bon Bon gasped with a slight shriek as she felt her side suddenly swell up deep inside of her.
> Then Lyra started moving her hips in a vertical circle, pushing and pulling in a slow soft rhythm.
> Her motion shifted the double dildo inside of them, and their warm slick juices gradually started to slather between their lips and hips.
> Soon Bon Bon joined in, moving her hips in the same circular motion, keeping rhythm with Lyra's.

> This went on for several minutes, both of them groaning and pulling at each other like magnets.
> Until finally Bon Bon lifted her head saying "Pull me up!".
> Their bodies squeezed together, as Lyra pulled harder to lift Bon Bon on top of her.
> As Bon Bon tried to position her hind hooves on the bed, Lyra made sure to keep hers wrapped around her pelvis as best she could.
> The bottom of Lyra's spine arched up off the bed, while Bon Bon bent over trying to get close enough to kiss Lyra.
> As Bon Bon tried to lift her head closer for a kiss, Lyra suddenly squeezed with her legs, thrusting their hips together, and squeezing the dildo deep inside both of them again.
> The sudden shock caused Bon Bon to lose her grip, and all her legs spread open as she fell on top of Lyra.
> Their new toy was thrust full force, as deep as it could possibly go inside both of them!
>>
>>25549864
Yes. When I quit playing fallout that is. Don't worry. The thrill of the game is starting to wear off.
I want to write tonight but I got too busy with family time and now I'm just too tired.
>>
>>25550485
Take your time man. Family first; we can wait.
>>
>>25550366
> This time It was Lyra who shrieked, baring the full force of Bon Bon's weight on top of her.
> As Bon Bon tried to get her hooves back into position, the shifting of her hips caused their clits to rub against each other again.
> The resulting convulsions caused Bon Bon to lose her balance yet again.
> This time Lyra wrapped her forelegs under Bon Bon's, holding her close.
> Bon Bon managed to lift her head from Lyra's shoulder, and gave her that kiss she'd been after.
> As Bon Bon slipped her tongue inside her mouth, Lyra adjusted her right hind leg to keep it wrapped around her waist.
> Lyra gave sudden pulls with her leg to keep the dildo shifting inside both of them, while their tongues swirled around each other, in and out of their mouths.
> Both of them moaning and breathing heavily the entire time.
> Then Bon Bon pulled away from Lyra's mouth, and started kissing her neck.
> Bon Bon reached down with her tail and coiled it around Lyra's left leg, pulling it up so that her one side was no longer drooping away.
> Again she repositioned her hind hooves, and managed to get them back into a standing position, allowing their sopping wet pussy lips to squeeze together around the dildo.
> This time when their clits touched each other, Bon Bon stopped everything else she was doing, and focused entirely on keeping her hind legs up.
> As she started breathing hot and heavy over Lyra's shoulder, Lyra focused on moving her pelvis up and down to keep their clits rubbing together.
> Fortunately the more stimulated Bon Bon was, the tighter her tail gripped around Lyra's leg, keeping her from falling out of position.
> Bon Bon began struggling to hold everything in, letting out sudden loud shrieks every so often.
> As Bon Bon's legs began to quiver again, Lyra could feel it all through their deep rubber connection.
> She knew that they were both ready now.
>>
>>25550521
> With a sudden pelvic thrust, Lyra firmly wrapped her legs around Bon Bon, then with another sudden pull, brought Bon Bon flat down on the bed again.
> Before she could react, Lyra rolled both of them over to get on top of Bon Bon.
> She looked up at Lyra in stunned surprise, almost afraid.

> Lyra grabbed onto the top of the headboard to lift herself up.
> She lifted her right hind leg so that Bon Bon's hind legs were both resting against hers.
> Then Lyra reared up pushing off the headboard, grabbed hold of Bon Bon's hind legs, and pushed them up towards the headboard, almost folding her in half!
> Throughout all this, their dildo kept shifting inside both of them.
> Lyra just gritted her teeth and powered through it, but Bon Bon released a series of grunts and sharp gasps.

> Bon Bon's ass was pointed strait up, and Lyra moved herself right on top as she kept hold of her hind legs.
> Lyra looked down into Bon Bon's eyes, as she raised herself up on the tips of her hind hooves.
> She licked her lips as she stood ready, waiting until Bon Bon finally looked up, smiled, and gave a nod.
> As Lyra took a deep breath through her clenched teeth, Bon Bon closed her eyes and reached out to grab hold of either side of the mattress with her front hooves, bracing herself as best she could.

> The Changelings couldn't help but cringe as well, knowing full well what was in store for them.
>>
>>25550653
> Lyra dropped herself down on Bon Bon, hard and fast!
> Both of them felt the full force of their double dong slamming deep against their cervixes.
> And their clits, already stiff, were mashed against each other within their kissing pussy lips.
> Both of them cried out together, still looking into each others eyes.

> The Changelings all collapsed in unison on the floor, completely unable to control their bodies as the force of Lyra and Bon Bon's lust surged through them!

> Lyra struggled to keep control of herself, holding Bon Bon's legs, and keeping her own from faltering completely.
> Once she was sure she could maintain her position, Lyra lifted herself up again, both of them moaning slightly as their dildo partially slid out of both of them.
> Again Lyra slammed down hard, and just as before they both cried out.
> She lifted up, then slammed down.
> Up, down, up, down, up, down.
> Again and again, each time with just as much force as the last.

> Their cries of ecstasy filled the house, as they did their best to maintain eye contact the entire time.
> Smiling at each other.
> Feeling the heat from each others heaving breaths.
> Their tails coiled together.
> And their dripping wet pussies splashed their juices all over each other, with each pounding slap of their asses.
> They were both getting close now, and Lyra started going faster.
>>
>>25550761
> The Changelings didn't bother trying to get back on their hooves.
> The surging lust energy was overwhelming them completely.

> Lyra and Bon Bon's asses slapped together faster and faster, splashing their hot secretions all over Bon Bon and the bed.
> Their rapid intermittent squeals were gradually replaced long shuddering moans, as Lyra starting thrusting faster than their lungs could keep up with.
> "Ooooooh gaaawwwsh!" Bon Bon wailed, while Lyra just clenched her jaw trying to ignore the growing fatigue in her legs.
> Desperately struggling to push through the burning of her legs, Lyra didn't let up or even slow down.
> "Oh Sweetie! This is so amazing! I can feel your whole body!" Lyra cried out as she tried to maintain eye contact.
> Bon Bon could barely stop her eyes from rolling back as she looked up and said "Oh Lyra I'm so close! Don't stop! Ah! Aaaah! AAAAAAHHH!!".

> Lyra managed to keep going for about a dozen more rapid thrusts, before both of them reached their loud squirting climax together!

> Lyra reached between Bon Bon's hind legs as she fell down and wrapped her forelegs around her body, and Bon Bon did the same.
> The two of them clutched onto each other for dear life, as they squeezed their bodies together through the bed shaking twitches and convulsions of their simultaneous orgasms!
> Lyra had completely lost her balance, and laid on top of Bon Bon, folded in half with her twitching hind legs spread in a wide V.
> Both of them just laid there heaving and moaning, gently pressing the sides of their faces against each other.

> Lyra whispered in her ear, "That was the best idea you've ever had.".
> Bon Bon whispered back, "And you're the best friend I've ever had.".
> Then Lyra lifted her head up so they could look into each others tired shimmering eyes.
> And after that sweet quiet moment, they closed their eyes and slowly pressed their lips together in a long gentle kiss.
>>
>>25550879
> As that last crippling wave of euphoria finally passed, the Changelings were able to get off the floor and back on their hooves.
> "Holy fucking donkey dicks, that shit was incredible!" Thespid announced.
> Melyrid smiled with pride, "Your colorful choice of words not withstanding, I certainly agree." she said as she pulled her frazzled hair back from her face.
> Agraul was still struggling to keep his balance, dizzy from the huge surge of energy he'd just absorbed.
> "Uhhhhh-hu-hu-huhhhhh... both... both of th'm at th'... hoooooo." he mummbled as he held a hoof to the side of his head.

> After a few more minutes of laying together, Lyra lifted herself off of Bon Bon, who uncomfortably lowered her stiff hind legs down on the bed.
> Lyra slowly backed off, slowly pulling their new favorite toy out of themselves.
> Lyra held it up for Bon Bon to see, as it was completely soaked from end to end in their hot juices.
> They both chuckled together.
> Then Lyra unceremoniously tossed it on the floor, as she laid back down beside Bon Bon.
> Wrapping their front legs around each other, and intertwining their hind legs, they held each other close.
> Sharing a few soft kisses, before simply relaxing and enjoying a quiet snuggle.

> As their passion finally ebbed, the vision of the two of them and their bedroom faded from the Changelings minds.
> They found themselves back in the basement, still standing around the mother crystal, which still glowed warm with more energy for them to feed on.
>>
Well, that's it for one night.
Feel free to let me know what you think.
There's plenty more to come!
Pardon the pun.
>>
>>25551044
Pastebin?
>>
>>25551120
>http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr
>>
File: Redrum.png (278 KB, 625x517) Image search: [Google]
Redrum.png
278 KB, 625x517
Bumping with pictures!
>>
>>25551044
Bretty gud writing, m8
>>
Back to page 1
>>
Happy Thanksgiving bump.

Can post content soonish, doing early prep for dinner, because gluttonous holidays!
>>
>>25553123

Ch. 7

>You awaken, early the next morning.
>The pale blue-grey light of pre-dawn subtly shines in around the curtains of the window.
>You crawl out of bed, and stand up.
>Soon.
>Soon, Chrysalis your Queen, will be here, to visit you.
>You quietly move to the kitchen, and put a kettle on the stove.
>Some herbal tea should help calm your nerves.
>You sit quietly, going over in your mind how you were going to explain the situation to your Queen.
>You are broken from your concentration by the sound of the kettle whistling.
>Using your magic, you remove the kettle from the burner, and turn off the stove.
>Rising, you fill the tea basket with some herbs, and place it into the kettle to steep.
>As you are doing this, you hear the sound of Lavender moving around in the bedroom.
>You think to yourself.
>After today, everything will be easier.
>Except...
>How will you move to new assignments with Lavender?
>Will your Queen perhaps allow you settle down as the local ranking drone here in Cloudcrop, despite your considerable scouting and infiltration skills?
>Will you be forced to have Lavender move with you all over Equestria?
>>
>>25553610

>You stand up to pour yourself a cup of tea, and Lavender steps into the kitchen, rubbing her eye with a hoof, yawning.
Morning, Lavender.
>"Good morning, Ikky."
Fancy some tea, my dear?
>Her eyes light up slightly, and you feel a pleasant twinge of emotion flow from her to you.
>"Some tea would be wonderful. What kind did you make this morning?"
Oh, a special blend to calm my nerves and sharpen my wit.
>"Sounds nice."
>Lavender shuffles over to the pantry, and digs around, pulling out an apple.
>While she is busy doing that, you pour a second cup of tea for Lavender.
>She takes a seat at the table, and takes a bite out of her apple, then takes a sip of her tea.
>"So, you got your chat with 'Mom' planned?"
I think so. I hope it works out...
>Lavender gives you a look that warms your heart...
>And slightly sates your hunger.
>"Everything will be fine."
>Surely, she will understand.
>You nod appreciatively to Lavender.
Thank you so much. I think I feel ready to face today. Hopefully, when you return from your walk, you will be able to meet... Her.
>>
>>25553677

>Lavender sighs pleasantly.
>"I... I think I am looking forward to it."
>From Lavender, you feel the sweet glow of love growing.
>After finishing her apple and tea, she stands up, and trots over to the front door.
>"I'll see you a little after lunch, Ik'thik. Best of luck."
>You nod, and with a flash of green, take the shape of Pine Fresh.
>Lavender opens the door, waves, and leaves the townhouse.
>You look around the living room and kitchen.
>Everything is neat... Organized...
>You feel ready to take on the day, no matter what happens.
>You mumble to yourself.
I guess I'll ready a book while I wait for... her to show up.
>You pick up a random book from the shelf the townhouse came pre-furnished with.
>After no more than 15 minutes, you hear a sharp knocking at your front door.
>Your heart skips a beat.
>You pause for a moment, before standing up, and moving to the front door.
>Upon looking through the peephole, you see a fair unicorn mare standing on your front porch...
>Tall, white body, sky blue hair, orange eyes.
>That matches the description in your letter of what to expect.
>You open the door, and greet your visitor.
>>
>>25553810

Welcome, to my humble abode, M'lady.
>You bow your head respectfully
>The mare nods her head in response.
>"I thank you kindly for your hospitality, my servant."
>Right on script...
>Yup, this is Chrysalis, here in Cloudcrop, to speak with you.
Please, come inside, we have... much to discuss.
>You step back from the door, and motion for her to move inside.
>She nods courteously, and follows you inside.
>Once she has cleared the door, you quickly shut it.
My Queen... It is a pleasure to have you visit me in the field.
>With a flash of green, the unicorn before you assumes her true form.
>Tall, beautiful, the leader of your people, Chrysalis, stands before you.
>"Ik'thik, my loyal subject, I understand we have much to discuss... Though this home of yours reeks of pony."
>With a second flash of green, you also return to your true form.
Indeed, Chrysalis, my Queen... To start with, I am sure you can already feel the energy in this town, even at this hour.

This is all I have pre-written for now while I am cooking. Will get more later this afternoon.
>>
>>25554195

Thanksgiving dinner is prepared, cooked, and now, eaten. Time to sit down, and write.
>>
>>25554195

>She nods.
>"Yes, my child... it is a quite pleasant place to simply wander around in."
I have also found a cavern outside of town I do not believe the local ponies are familiar with that would make an ideal hideout and staging area, my Queen.
>She nods once more.
>"Excellent. You have done great work scouting out this town. However, would you explain why your... residence reeks of pony."
>You pause for a moment.
There is one specific thing which I wished to speak to you about, rather than what I am sure has reached you from my reports.
>Chrysalis raises one of her eyebrows at your statement.
>"Yes, you did request a personal audience."
My Queen, I have quite possibly done something... rash.
>You continue immediately, despite Chrysalis looking ready to respond.
The stories of old, Akalon and Sea Shade... Kar'ik and Rosemary... Kil'ruk and Thundercrash...
I think I have fallen into the same situation as them.
>Chrysalis stares at you.
>The kind of stare that might kill you, if it could.
>>
Be gone, page 7
>>
>>25556098

>Oh crap.
>"What exactly have you done, Ik'thik, my child."
A... A local pony, one of the ones I work with at my cover job...
>"What does she know?"
>You gulp hard.
She knows my true nature... She knows that I came here to check out the town.
>You are on the verge of tears.
She now knows more than the average pony when it comes to changeling capabilities and habits after spending time with me.
>"What brought about this... connection. Simply working together?"
>Her voice was cold, calm, and clear.
We work on a team together, my Queen... She cuts trees, I guide them safely to the ground with magic. She had taken a liking to me very early on in our working together.
>You think back for a moment.
I saved her life one day when a freak storm rolled through. A burst of incredible wind knocked several trees upon her.
I used my magic to stop them, and push them out of the way. In doing so... I lost my disguise while concentrating on moving the trees.
>Chrysalis continues staring, but nods at your story.
She passed out immediately after from the shock, despite nothing touching her. I brought her back here, and was able to convince her she simply had a terrible dreams while passed out.
>>
>>25556695

Afterwards, she gave herself to me. I was able to feed off her love for me. It was the most delicious of meals.
>"And?"
We dated. My feelings for her grew. I thought of the old stories, and determined I would open up to her.
>"How did she handle that?"
Well enough, I suppose. We moved in together, I haven't been carted off to some horrible pony research lab or dungeon. She willingly allows me to feed from her.
>chrysalis' look softens.
>"I see... Did she know of my arrival today?"
Yes... I recieved the message yesterday morning. She went for a walk in the woods outside of town, to give me time to speak with you about... All this.
>Her stern look softens.
>"Ik'thik, my subject... My child... The old stories you speak of are all true, or at the very least, based upon true events in the past."
>"Your situation is not new. Uncommon, but not unheard of. The road ahead of you can be wonderful and fulfilling, or it could make a turn for cold lonliness and sadness."
>Your heart is alight with hope as Chrysalis, your Queen, speaks those words.
Y-y-you mean you are ok with this?
>"My child, the happiness of my subjects, my family... Is my primary concern. You appear to have already made the decision, and nothing terrible has happened... yet.
What of my assignment... future assignments?
>"If your reports are to be believed, you have made a good impression on this town. I think I may have to leave you on extended assignment here in Cloudcrop at the very least."
You mean, you want me to set up and run an enclave here?
>Chrysalis gives a shrug.
>"If you think that is a good course of action, I would support it, Ik'thik."
>>
Happy Thanksgiving /bug/
I hope you all feast well.
>>
File: 1381315249399.png (146 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
1381315249399.png
146 KB, 1000x998
>>25557418
I want to give bug a feast too.
>>
>>25557401

>Upon hearing that, you feel an immense weight leave you.
>Surely, she will understand.
>Indeed, she did.
Lavender August... She will be home a little after lunch. Is there anything around town you wish to see, my Queen?
>"How far away is this cavern you spoke of?
Oh, a 15 or 20 minute walk. It was easy enough for me to spot, but the ponies would have a hell of a time trying to even find the entrance.
>"Let us inspect it, and we can plan and discuss the future placement of changelings here in Cloudcrop."
>In a flash of green, both yourself and your Queen assume disguises, and head out the front door, you leading the way to the cavern you found.
>You discuss the "Family Business" while walking out into the woods, and plan how best to manage changelings moving into Cloudcrop, ideas on possible fronts...
>Upon reaching the cave, you nod to Chrysalis.
This small opening leads into a moderately sized cave. It's well hidden, and with a bit of magic could easily be expanded. I think this town could, as it stands right now, support maybe... A dozen changelings.
>You pause for a moment.
Buuuuut... I understand the population drops significantly in the winter, my Queen. That may challenge things...
>"Hmmm... That could be an issue. Perhaps further reconissance is needed before truely settling on what we are going to do here."
I think that would be best, my queen. I understand many who work here in the summer leave, but a smaller number of ponies come up to the high elevations to ski. I will have to investigate this before we settle on anything.
>"Let us return, Ik'thik. Perhaps, we can meet your... Lavender."
Yes, my Queen.
>You walk back into town with your Queen, discussing further business.
>>
happy eating day faggots. glad to see other writefags are still going stronk.
>>
>>25558597

Write more.

I'm chugging along, but more other stuff would be nice to keep the thread from turning into a bamp fest. And I want to see how your story finishes up.
>>
>>25558652
it will be perfectly mediocre. ill write some more tomorrow when everyone is done spending time with their families and return to their natural habitats.
>>
>>25540287
The target was far from ideal but Kalumnia was determined to make what he could of it. With a confident sway of his feminine form he made his way to the lone stallion. “What's a fine thing like you doing sitting alone?” Kalumnia asks settling on the flirty approach.
The stallion hesitates before looking up with glassy eyes to the lack of anyone else responding.
He was a bit on the thin side but by no means scrawny. His physique seemed one of a naturally high activity level rather than any conscious effort. His eyes, though a vibrant yellow, seemed vacant. As though filtering much of what they took in as to not bother a preoccupied mind. “Are… are you talking to me?” he asks with a masked tone of annoyance.
Kalumnia gave his best bimbo giggle as he brushed his wet mane aside from his face. He really did know how to conjure up just the right image to get a stallion going. Even the obviously married stallion across the room was sneaking a look where his wife wasn't watching. But this pegasus merely looked distant and confused.
>>
>>25559170
With his best sultry voice and bedroom eyes, Kalumnia answered “Of course. What other handsome stud would I be talking to?”. The stallion raised his eyebrows and looked uneasily to either side. “Look, I…” he began before Kalumnia put a hoof gently to his mouth to silence him. “You don't need to explain it to me.” Kalumnia said through a practiced smile. “Some mares just don't know a winner when they see him.” The stallion raised his hoof up and gently moved Kalumnia’s from his muzzle. “I think you have the wrong idea, miss.” Kalumnia leaned in trying for a nuzzle but the stallion backed away uncomfortably. “How could it be wrong? A stallion sitting all alone in this dingy little bar and a mare just looking to make a new friend. It sounds like a perfect match to me.” The green pegasus shifted in his seat seeming a bit agitated by the forward approach but still he managed to keep his response calm. “This is… sudden. And to be honest, you're really not my type.”
Kalumnia brought his forelegs up attempting to ensnare his prey in a loose embrace. “How can you say that? You don't even know what ‘type’ I am.” The stallion wormed back and delicately fended off each offending limb while he backed away off his seat. “You know… you make a great point.” He said with a sudden change in tone. “We should really get to know each other better so we can be sure. Why don't I get us some drinks and we can talk.” Kalumnia eased off letting the stallion slip away. “Alright, stud. But don't keep a filly waiting.”
>>
>>25559188
The stallion moved off to the bar while Kalumnia took a seat on the opposite side of the small table. Drinks would be perfect. If there was one thing that a changeling could handle better than a pony it was alcohol. One of the best weapons in a changeling’s arsenal. It would likely take only a few rounds to get this stallion drunk and eager to get Kalumnia’s assumed persona alone somewhere.
The glass set down with a light tap in a field of magic from the unicorn whom had previously been behind the bar. “Here ya go, dear.” the mare said “compliments of…”. Even she seemed surprised to spot the green pegasus hurriedly slip out the door.

I know it's not much but it's what I could manage for tonight. More will come.
>>
File: drawing4free.png (249 KB, 900x830) Image search: [Google]
drawing4free.png
249 KB, 900x830
anyone drawing anything?
>>
>>25559623

I'd like to get me a drawing tablet some day. That day is not today. Or is it, cause shit, its black friday

>>25558431

Anyway, last bump for tonight with content from me. Commentary is welcome. I have no idea if the stuff I am writing is working.

>You arrive back at your townhouse, and open the door, allowing your Queen to enter before you.
>Lavender does not appear to have returned just yet.
My Queen... Do you enjoy tea?
>"I have been known to enjoy a spot of tea from time to time, yes."
>Upon hearing that, you move to fill you kettle, and put it on the stove.
I think you might like this blend... I've found it to be quite enjoyable, my lady.
>She takes a seat at the kitchen table.
>You prepare the tea basket with your strawberry hibiscus tea.
>Upon the pot boiling, you remove it from the stove, and steep the tea.
>Using your magic, you bring the pot, and two coffee mugs to the table.
Strawberry Hibiscus, my Queen... A pleasant blend, for a nice relaxing afternoon.
>She picks up her cup with her green magical aura.
>"Thank you Ik'thik."
>She takes a sip of the tea, and a smile grows across her face.
>"This is a very nice blend... You will have to tell me where you get it... I will have to keep it stocked in my personal pantry."
I found it on one of my previous assignments... You can buy it at Pembrooke Brothers grocers... Those are everywhere.
>"Indeed, thank you."
So, my Queen, how long were you planning on staying here in Cloudcrop."
>"I was planning on staying overnight. I am expected at the next location in a few days."
I see... the couch pulls out into a bed. Lavender and I can share that. You can take the proper bed, My Queen.
>"Thank you for your hospitality."
>You speak with chrysalis for a while, and right around lunch time, Lavender comes in through the front door.
>>
>>25559645
>strawberry hibiscus tea
That sounds like some pleb-tier tea.
>>
File: large.jpg (237 KB, 663x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
237 KB, 663x1024
>>25559740
>rest of story is Chrysalis mocking Anon for drinking pleb-tier tea
>Anon asks her wtf she thinks is good tea
>She says 'Earl Grey'
>You laugh at her and say she only thinks that because of star trek
>She stutters and tries to deny it
>You two get into a three hour fight over who's choice of tea is worse, until finally
>"Yo, I heard there's some bomb-ass tea in here!"
>>
>>25559740

Don't knock it till you've tried it. It's one of the best wierd fruity herbal teas I've ever had. The dried strawberries steep immense flavor, and the flowery hibiscus adds a nice layer on top. Mix in some plain black tea for caffeine.
>>
>>25559761
>horses arguing about tea
I could write that. Some day.

>>25559784
>herbal teas
Sure it's not an infusion, m8?
I'm just messing with you.

>tfw ran out of lìshān xiǎo zhǒng and too lazy to get more
>tfw drinking cheap zhū chá
>>
>>25559740
i just buy the lipton teabags and set them in a bomb-ass old percolator i got for 24 hrs at a time and make 2 pickle jars worth at a time. i know its supposed to be hot tea, but i think mixing the sugar and honey in while it hot and then letting it cool in the fridge makes it taste better.
>>
>>25559761
Who else remembers that fucking image?!
I can't get the 'bomb ass pussy' thread out of my head.
>>
File: make it so.png (49 KB, 639x635) Image search: [Google]
make it so.png
49 KB, 639x635
>>25559923
With Chrysalis it would always break down into an argument about star trek. Pic relate.
>>
It's-9:30AM-and-I'm-tired-as-fuck-bump.
>>
File: Changeling Drone.png (338 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Drone.png
338 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Changeling Guard.png (346 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Guard.png
346 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Changeling Lurker.png (338 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Lurker.png
338 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Desperate Feral.png (317 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Desperate Feral.png
317 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Broodsisters.png (317 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Broodsisters.png
317 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Broodmother.png (313 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Broodmother.png
313 KB, 400x543
>>
File: Queen Chrysalis.png (360 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
Queen Chrysalis.png
360 KB, 400x573
>>
>>25560994
>>25561000
>it's
>>
>>25560989
>>25560994
>>25561000
>>25561002
>>25561006
>>25561015
>>25561020
What game is this?

Also, on an unrelated note, when and where is the season finale being streamed.
>>
>>
Good Morning thread. Will hopefully get some writing done on this black friday.

>>25561311

Hearthstone. Fake cards.

>>25559965

Thats pretty much 'murrican southern sweet tea.
>>
>>25559645

>Be Lavender August, Lumberjack Pony.
>You have spent this morning wandering around in the forest outside of the town you reside in, Cloudcrop.
>Pine Fresh, or rather, Ik'thik, your special somepony, has a special guest coming to visit today, and you decided to give them some time alone to get some... things worked out.
>Hopefully everything will be OK.
>It's about time for you to return home, and grab some lunch.
>You reach your front door, and open to see one familiar face sitting at the kitchen table, along with one not so familiar.
>Sitting next to your special somepony is another mare...
>Beautiful by anyone's standard, with an air of regality to her.
Hey there Piney, and you must be... Mom!
>You step through the door and shut it behind you.
>You throw a slightly nervous look to Ik'thik, in his disguise, Pine Fresh.
>A flash of green fills the room momentaryily, and Ik'thik's disguise is gone.
>"Lavender, you are correct, this is... my Queen."
>You throw a look to the mare sitting next to Ik'thik.
>She returns your look, and another flash of green fills the room.
>The beautiful unicorn that was sitting before you is replace with a being stunning in a different manner.
>A larger, slimmer, more... Regal version of your beloved Ik'thik.
>She speaks to you in a powerful, but strange voice.
>"Greetings, Lavender August. I am Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings. I understand you have been... taken by my charming little Ik'thik."
>>
>>25559923
>lìshān xiǎo zhǒn
mah nigga maximum bomb ass tea
>>
>>25562472

>You bow down before the changeling Queen.
Yes, my lady... He is the most wonderful pony... err... being... I've ever met. We just... Operate on the same wavelength.
>The large changeling standing before you appears to be studying you... Looking you over.
>She then nods.
>"Yes, I do believe that is the case."
>Turning to Ik'thik she speaks to him.
>"I bless your relationship with Lavender August. I believe she is earnest in her feelings, as are you."
>She once more turns her attention to you.
>"You have been granted a great honor, that comes with a great burden, Lavender."
>Chrysalis sighs.
>"Our society lives on secrecy and discretion, my little pony. Everything you know, everything you learn, about changelings, you MUST keep secret."
>"Nopony must know of Ik'thik's true nature. Should he get found out..."
>A tear wells up in the Queen's eye.
>"Let's not think about that, or any other of my children who might get discovered should the worst happen."
>You gulp.
I won't tell another soul, Chrysalis. I know my own people well enough to imagine what might happen.
>Chrysalis continues.
>"On the other side, you may come to meet many more of my own subjects. Changelings coming to work or live in this area will have to be briefed on your situation"
>"Many of them will be fearful and may shun you, despite being a part of the family."
>You tilt your head to the side.
I'm... part of the family now?
>>
>>25561311
http://cytu,be/r/mlpanniversary
>>
>>25562971

>Chrysalis gives a nod to the affirmative.
>"With my blessing, you are welcomed into the swarm, Lavender."
>Your heart feels aflutter.
>Everything went perfect.
>Ik'thik's Queen has accepted the both of you being together, and has welcomed you fully into the family... The Swarm.
>Ik'thik jumps over to you, and gives you a loving embrace.
>A smile grows on Chrysalis' face.
>"If you wish, Lavender, you can be given a mark that will identify you to others in the family."
>"It cannot be seen by ponies, excepting a few magical rituals designed specifically to find such things, but is seen clearly by changelings."
>Chrysalis lets out a nostalgic sigh.
>"Nearly 200 years since I have last welcomed a pony into the swarm in this manner. It pleases me when it can happen on its own, and not end in tears."
>Her face then turns slightly more stern.
>"I can only hope it continues to be happy. OUtside forces can be... unpredictable."
>Ik'thik releases you from his embrace.
>"My Queen... You said all the old stories were true? So Romano and Jul'tak..."
>"Yes, my child... It happens as the story is told... Please, don't let that happen to you two."
>You look to Ik'thik nervously.

Break time. Going to go brave the horrors of black friday retail.
>>
File: People think.png (568 KB, 940x532) Image search: [Google]
People think.png
568 KB, 940x532
Random picture bump!
>>
Afternoon page 8 bump.
>>
thread is kill. its the perfect time to post shit.

now continuing Bug Bite http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6

when we last left our heroes, they waited patiently for everyone to start looking at them again before doing anything.
>>
>>25565405
>You turn and wave your hands dismissively.
"I'm glad we're all on the same page now, but it's time for my morning brew."
>As you pour a cup for yourself, you turn your head.
"You already had some, didn't you Sunbutt?"
>She nods as she takes a seat at your table.
>"Of course, though I would not object to another cup."
>You hear a few changelings exchange some muffled words of confusion.
>"Did he just call her..."
>"How is it he has not been slain for such disrespect?"
>"Sir, how shall we-"
>Kalakcha speaks up clearly, effectively interupting his swarms conversations.
>"Some nectar of the gods would be perfect, Anon."
>Oddly enough, he takes a seat right next to the princess.
>He also does his best to avoid eye contact.
"Ya, ya, all you moochers are lucky I always got plenty available."
>Celestia looks down at Kalakcha.
>"It's plain to me why you were made a commander. A great leader sets the example for others to follow, correct?"
>You chuckle under your breath.
>It seems all Kalakcha can manage to do right now is keep himself from passing out.
>You finish stirring all the cups and place the spoon in your sink.
"It's as if courage and valor made sweet love and he was the off-spring."
>He gives you a look you're able to interpret in place of an insult, but his expression softens as you carry their cups to the table.
>You motion the others over to the table by tilting your head from side to side.
"Don't worry, the guy with two hands and no magic will get them all. Come sit down."
>You frown as they approach the table.
"And take those stupid disguises off, you're not fooling anyone right now."
>Celestia bows her head slightly.
>"Such a well-spoken and gracious host."
>All the bugs take seats so that Kalakcha is between them and the princess.
>Nice of them to leave the other seat next to her for you.
>Green flashes light up the room one at a time as they reveal their true forms.
>>
>>25565519
>You finish passing out the coffee and take your own seat as you take a deep inhale of the aroma.
>The world could be ending and it would still be a good day as long as you had your cup.
>The three of you begin to nurse your cups while the rest of the swarm sniffs at it tentatively.
>"Sir, what is this?"
>Kalakcha glances at him as he takes a sip.
>"Drink it."
"Didn't you hear him? It's called nectar of the gods."
>Celestia grins behind her cup.
>As they all take their turn testing it, their faces light up.
>You roll your eyes as they begin drinking it as fast as the heat will allow them.
"Maybe I should set up a shop near the changeling hive and become a millionaire. Starbucks will be excited that they have a branch in another dimension."
>Of course no one understood or cared about your reference.
>They didn't even appreciate that it could double as a horse pun.
>Besides the bugs hurriedly drinking their coffee, everyone was sitting in awkward silence.
>You sigh as you swirl the little remainder of your cup around.
>Celestia magically sets her cup down and turns to you.
>Her posture is always so formal.
>"I couldn't help but notice neither you nor your group of changelings left Equestria as you had originally planned."
>You put your cup down as well and look across the table at them.
"We had to change our plans a few times. First cuz you made sure he would still be here today."
>"It was actually my intention to get them to leave quicker. I see it had the opposite effect."
>You tilt your head at her.
"Turns out Kalakcha couldn't bring himself to abandon me."
>He looks down into his cup.
>"That's... Right."
>Celestia nods her approval.
>"Interesting."
"And second because apparently they didn't just come here to sight-see."
>The nearest changeling leans over to his commander.
>"Sir, should we be discussing-"
>"It's fine."
>Kalakcha looks up at Celestia.
>"My lieutenant went rogue and it is my primary mission to discover why and bring him back to my hive."
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5228x5535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5228x5535
>>25561015
>happy fecund bug queen
An old favorite
>>
>>25565803
>As Kalakcha exlains the deal with his lieutenant to Celestia, you point across the table at the changeling nearest to his commander.
"I think I'll call you Mr. Sir."
>Kalakcha rolls his eyes as he continues.
>The changeling you are pointing at glances around before focusing on you.
>"You will, you what?"
"You haven't said a single sentence since I met you that didn't begin with sir, plus references are fun for me."
>He begins looking himself over.
"So your name is Mr. Sir from now on."
>"That does not sound like a real rank."
>His confusion makes you grin.
>You take another sip of coffee and point at the next changeling, continuing around the table.
"I dunno, Blindside?"
>He looks at his fellow swarm mates who are just as confused as he is.
>Kalakcha continues ignoring you to the best of his abilities.
>"For what purpose does this title serve?"
>You lean back a bit and scratch your chin.
"You're the one that hit me from behind, right?"
>The changeling next to him raises his hoof.
>"That, er, uh-"
"Anon."
>"Anon. That was me."
>You shrug.
"Close enough, and you'll be Abraham."
>Mr. Sir looks over his swarm before glaring at you.
>"What is the meaning of this? You have no authority to give us new titles."
"They're names. They're each your names forever and ever until you die or I lose track of who is who... Or get bored."
>>
>>25565967
>Celestia interrupts Kalakcha to turn and speak to you.
>"You're not very creative when it comes to names, Anon. Do they not have their own names?"
>You set down your empty cup.
"Why don't you ask Kalakcha about how that works? Besides, you don't have any room to judge. Literally everything in Equestria is a horse pun."
>She closes her eyes and smiles.
>"Fair point."
>Kalakcha sighs and turns to his group.
>"As you know, ponies feel more comfortable referring to each other with informal titles, and apparently will grant such a title to anyone who does not have one."
>None of them seem too pleased.
>Mr. Sir is the first to speak up once again.
>"Sir, it's one thing to refer to us as our disguise's title when necessary, but to refer to us by anything other than our earned title on a personal level just feels... It's disrespectful, as well as demeaning."
>Kalkcha gives them all a stern look.
>"You will allow yourself to be referred to in whichever way your host deems fit. This mission has become something much larger than our swarm and their concerns. The outcome of upcoming events could very well have a great impact on our entire hive. Do I make myself clear?"
>He trails off under his breath.
>"Even if the names are foolish."
>They all nod in understanding.
>"Sir."
>Blindside coughs after the ordeal is settled.
>"I, kinda like, my, name..."
>Mr. Sir groans.
>Abraham looks up at you and attempts to break some of the tension.
>"This drink is most enjoyable."
"Want some more? I was about to get some myself."
>"I think I've had enough..."
>Blindside speaks up.
>"I'll have more."
>Kalakcha finishes explaining the situation to Celestia as you fill the cups.
>Gonna need all the energy you can get today.
>You're sure of it.
>>
>>25565405
HE RETURNS!

Maybe it's because we didn't have /bug/ for a while, but it feels like forever.
>>
>>25565967
>Mr. Sir
Ayyy, I loved that book and the movie.
>>
>>25566152
>It takes some time, but together your odd party comes up with a plan to find this missing lieutenant.
>Everyone agrees that he is most likely still hiding among the nobles.
>As Celestia mentioned before, bugs can be extremely efficient when fully prepared for a mission.
>Unlike the improvised disguises and stories from the rest of this group, he had been studying his targets for quite a while.
>He has melded in flawlessly.
>The only clue your group has is his targets.
>He should be a pony that has some variety of tie to them.
>It could be a noble pony that has known one of them for a long time, or it could be a random worker at a storehouse they own.
>Whichever area he decided would give him the most access to what he wanted.
>Therein lies the problem your party had to overcome.
>You had to find him quietly.
>Sunbutt can't host some random party; that would seem odd.
>Your group can't just wander around together feeling up random ponies.
>They can't even stick together since you escorting four ponies around would surely tip him off.
>Sunbutt has assured you that she is the only one who knows Kalakcha is the injured guard, so at least you still have the edge.
>As far as the lieutenant should know, his commander is safely in the custody of the princess.
>The plan you finally all decided might work involves sending one bug into each area.
>You're supposed to keep your distance and help only if there is a need.
>Despite your improv skills falling short of fooling Sunbutt, she's sure you can handle a handful of regular ponies.
>If anyone asks, you'll come up with your own reasons for being wherever you happen to go.
>However, the bugs will be assigned positions by Celestia herself.
>She knows which ponies best provide access to each position, as well as the unspoken purpose that she will be able to keep tabs on each of them.
>When asked how she would provide the disguises and openings, she said to leave it to her.
>Each bug would have his chance.
>>
>>25566311
its only been 3 weeks.

its not like i wanted you to welcome me back, baka.
>>
>>25566441

I think we all missed you.

And yay for bumps this afternoon. Bumps for a story I've been wanting to see more of.
>>
>>25566413
>So here you were, eating breakfast at some terrible high-class outdoor resteraunt where you swear to God everything is soaked in perfume.
>Even the food.
>You take a deep drink of your lemon water.
>Especially the food.
>You watch out of the corner of your eye as a unwitting pony gets asked by royal guards for his expertise on a specific problem.
>In this case, emergency royal chariot repair.
>This particular pony apparently runs maintenance on many machines in Canterlot, or at least what passes as a machine in their world.
>They walk slowly past a small alley where a pair of eyes watch from the darkness.
>You note the subtle flash of green followed by a familiar pony emerging a short while afterwords.
>He walks onto the street with all the confidence one would expect from an ordinary citizen.
>You finish off your lemon water by swishing it around in your mouth for a bit.
>Sunbutt was insightful enough to give them at least a few quirks and personality traits of each target.
>Enough that they should pass as them for a while.
>Well, this part went off without a hitch.
>You pay for your "meal" and nonchalantly stroll away towards whatever might strike your fancy.
>In this case you end up browsing some expensive sculptures.
>They were all overpriced rocks to you, but for reasons unknown they were suddenly so fascinating that you just had to pull one of the artists away from the manager to ask him how he does it.
>He was more than happy to explain the difficulties of working with certain rocks, the sharp eye needed to craft every subtle detail that makes the whole, and the lack of appreciation for good artisans these days.
>Eventually you find yourself at the edge of the lot.
>The underappreciated artist is too busy describing the inspiration for a nearby piece to notice the very brief flash of green that came from nearby.
>It was nothing, anyway.
>>
>>25566688
>After hearing his plight, you assure him that at least you can appreciate what he does and that nothing would make you happier than to treat him to a full day relaxing at the local spa.
>He's, of course, too humble to accept such an expensive gift, but reluctantly does so after you insist.
>You nod at him as he practically floats out of the rock lot towards a free day of full service paid for by yours truly, and by extension, by Sunbutt.
>You thrust your hands into your pockets as you wander off once more.
>According to Kalakcha, the particular supplies they were sent to track were somewhat exotic in nature.
>To be more specific, they were a certain mineral that are common to his old home land.
>In fact, it's the only place he knows of that one can obtain it, and somehow shipments of it have found their way into Canterlot and into quite a few expensive items.
>It would seem some rogue changeling has been making a bit of bits on the side without the hive knowing.
>You chuckle slightly at the prospect of it all.
>Some changeling went rogue, and then the changeling who was sent to find out who it was also went rogue.
>Maybe you can talk Kalakcha into going rogue to complete the chain for kicks.
>This mission could become legend among the changeling hive.
>The mission that can never be completed because every changeling that sets out to solve it ends up becoming part of the mystery.
>You glance around at a few trade wagons as they roll past you.
>If only things could be so fun.
>You note that none of these wagons seem to carry anything exotic.
>Most of them are full of fruits and flowers from various nearby areas.
>A few others carry closed crates with papers plastered to the sides labeled as common goods.
>A small handful are covered wagons that you know you can't stop to check, but at least they seem honest enough.
>Nothing strikes you as odd.
>>
>>25567045
>You weren't really necessary for this part, but you thought you'd look around anyway to see what could be seen.
>Unfortunately it wasn't a whole lot.
>You watch "the artist" from before shaking the hooves of a few random nobles and fellow artists as they sit down to discuss whatever.
>Nothing happens.
>Your swarm had originally raised concerns with being touched by ponies, but you assured them that everyone believes what they can see over all else.
>Usually.
>You sigh.
>Would have been nice to end it so early in the day, but of course that couldn't happen.
>You wonder who the lucky one will be that gets to capture this enigma as you stroll away.
>If there's any justice in the universe, it will be Kalakcha himself.
>"The mechanic" has spent most of the day going from factory to factory, checking up on machinery and having idle conversations with acquaintances.
>He has no luck, but at least he also has no problems.
>"The collector" is currently meeting with some clients about acquiring some new center pieces for his gallery.
>Only the most exotic pieces will do.
>You sit on a nearby bench and watch in boredom.
>He's supposed to be some master infiltrator and spy.
>If he's worth a shit, he ditched this place as soon as he turned Kalakcha over.
>He had to have known they wouldn't just let that slide.
>It's been a long and frustratingly uneventful day.
>A few of the changelings had some close calls with some double takes upon contact, but luckily what you said held true.
>Seeing is believing.
>"The worker" has spent all day doing manual labor at the train depot, loading and unloading.
>You made sure Mr. Sir was the lucky one who got that assignment.
>Dude needs to lighten up.
>You whistle to yourself as your attention finds its way back to the collector.
>As his hooves clasp the hooves of one of the fellow aristocrats peddling wares, something odd seems to happen.
>They each exchange brief knowing glances at each other.
"Found you."
>>
>>25563566

>Be Ik'thik, changeling drone.
>This day has been... perfect.
>Your Queen has accepted your relationship with a Lavender, and Lavender seems to have taken everything very well too.
>However, Chrysalis' most recent statement has put a cloud of worry on Lavender.
>You'll have to talk more with her about what the Queen was speaking about.
>"So, Lavender. Are you ready for the ritual to give you the mark?"
>You look to lavender. You can feel the nervous emotions flowing from her.
>"Y-y-yes, Queen Chrysalis... I am ready."
>Chrysalis lowers her head, and a powerful bolt of green lightning shooting, and envelops Lavender.
>The magical aura lifts her up, and on her flank, below her flower cutie mark, a bright green glyph begins to appear and take shape.
>It is roughly circular, and has the vague shape of a changeling depicted in it.
>After a few moments, Lavender is set back down on the ground, and the magic aura around her fades away.
>"It is done. Lavender August, you will now be recognized by changelings as a friend of the swarm."
>Your eyes widen.
>"My... My flank feels wierd. It's... Itchy."
>"Yes, that is an expected side effect, Lavender. That mark will be invisible to you, and any pony, but as I am sure Ik'thik can tell you, It is clear as day to him."
>>
File: 1421485479729.png (385 KB, 850x570) Image search: [Google]
1421485479729.png
385 KB, 850x570
>>
>>25567723
>You mutter under your breath as you stand up and walk around a corner before leaning back against the wall, waiting patiently.
>Even if they both know, it's still in both of their best interests not to draw attention to themselves.
>And so the ruse continues.
>You can't let him leave your sight or else he could simply change and disappear again.
>Mystery bug nods as he dismisses himself and cleverly lets slip the collector's keen interest in one of the other client's wares.
>He's gonna be stuck talking as his target walks away.
>Walks away towards the quieter part of town.
>Walks right in your direction.
>Walks right past you as you step out and easily catch him in just a couple of your relatively massive steps.
>You reach your hand down to touch his mane.
>Instead, you're met with the familiar feel of a bug fin.
>He looks to the side and then up at you.
"We need to talk."
>You say without looking down at him.
>As you both round a corner, he suddenly breaks into a sprint.
>He doesn't get far before you're both enveloped by a golden light and that sickening feeling of being turned inside out overtakes you.
>In a flash, you're both back in your own house.
>He slides to a stop and looks back at you.
>You shrug at him before clutching your gut and walking towards your couch to have a nice sit.
>Sunbutt was already waiting there as well, wearing that familiar expressionless face.
>As you collapse into the sitting position, he turns to sprint away once more only to be teleported back to the center of your room again.
>He stops running and grunts in frustration.
>After a few moments, his head falls in defeat and he turns to you both.
>"So I escaped from one just to fall prey to another."
>You take a deep breath and slowly exhale.
"Alright, so the first question wi-"
>"I won't be talking to either of you."
>He spits the words at you, and you simply nod in response.
>>
>>25568245
"Anyway, first question will be who are you?"
>He doesn't respond.
>He simply sits down and stares straight forward.
>You look over at Sunbutt.
>She returns your look, but says nothing.
>True to her original plan, she wants you to be the one who handles this situation.
>You look back over at the fake pony in your living room.
"You could at least take off that disguise."
>He sighs, and a moment later the disguise flashes away, leaving behind an ordinary changeling.
>Why do they all have to look so identical?
"That feels better, right?"
>He resumes staring forward.
>You stand up and scratch your neck.
"Since you won't say who you are, could you at least tell me why you're here? Well, not 'here,' but in Canterlot?"
>Nothing.
>You watch him for a bit.
>He's like a statue.
>You frown at him.
"Gonna do this the hard way, hm? Some kind of tough guy?"
>Unfazed.
>You walk over to him and crouch down far enough that your eyes can meet.
"I've dealt with tough guys before. I'm sure a lot of them were tougher than you."
>His eyes finally move and meet yours, glaring harshly.
>You lean in slightly and stare back.
>A moment later, your index finger is pressing into his nose.
"Boop."
>He blinks in confusion as you grin at him.
>You hear a mild chuckle come from behind you.
>As you stand back up and turn around, you begin speaking once more.
"We know you're not working with your hive. We just want to know why."
>His head tilts slightly as he watches you walk a short distance before looking back at him.
>"You're very strange."
>His gaze turns to Celestia.
>"You successfully captured the changeling I informed you about. Did you not get everything you needed from him?"
>Celestia answers him.
>"He was not very forthcoming, even when harshly pressed."
>She looks off to the side and the changeling nods.
>"I see."
"We might just have to wait for a bit. I don't think he's gonna say anything until they get back."
>>
File: 1418422138842.png (288 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
1418422138842.png
288 KB, 800x620
>>
>>25568697
>He scoffs in response.
>"Bringing your torturers here, then? They'll do you no good."
>You shrug.
"Something like that."
>His eyes close.
>"I've been prepared for this day for quite a while now. This is the price I must pay, and I accept it."
>Jesus guy.
"Calm down ya dramatic faggot. No one even knows what's gonna happen yet. Do I really strike you as the violent type?"
>He shakes his head.
>"No, you strike me as the unpredictable type, which is far more unsettling."
"You say unsettling, I say fun."
>He opens his eyes and looks up at you.
>"If you think conflict is a game, you're far more disturbing than I had originally thought."
>You cross your arms and take a seat once more.
"Let's just wait, okay?"
>"What could you possibly be waiting for that you believe will change the situation?"
>You really wanted Kalakcha to dramatically walk through the front door and say "me," but you knew he was still at least twenty minutes out.
>Missed opportunity.
>Mystery bug spends the majority of his time sitting still with his eyes closed.
>Likely preparing himself mentally for torture or whatever.
>Celestia hasn't said much of anything or moved really.
>She's extremely patient, but you would expect as much from a seemingly immortal being.
>You've been spending your time studying this guy.
>Despite carefully examining him, you couldn't spot any noticeable differences between him and Kalakcha.
>What if they end up in a scuffle and you don't know who to help?
>That could be annoying.
>You briefly imagine them standing side by side on a rainy rooftop with you pointing a gun at them.
>"You'll have to shoot us both just to be sure."
>One of them would step forward and say.
>The other would then retort.
>"Fuck that, remember the time I saw your junk in the bathtub? Cap this bitch."
>And then you'd shoot that other guy.
>You grin to yourself like a moron as the front door finally opens and a handful of unrelated ponies invite themselves in.
>>
>>25559197
Finally out of the rain, Bright Skies didn't bother to turn on the light. He knew the layout of his home well enough to navigate in the dark. The light would only remind him of how empty the place had become anyway.
He wasn't ready to come home just yet. It didn't feel the same anymore. But he had to leave the tavern. He shuddered slightly at the thought of that mare hanging on him. Not that he had anything against mares. He just found this one to be a bit… overzealous.
Bright Skies gasped as the door swung open behind him letting in a rush of cold wind and rain. Rushing back he gave the door a firm buck, slamming it shut. “Stupid latch…” he muttered as he made his way into the living room.
A deep pain welled up inside him at the doorway. Even in the dark he could feel something missing. Something that left a gaping hole in his life.
His vision flashed as a wave of shock burst through him from the back of his head. His body felt weightless and his head became heavy. The already dark room drifted into a haze of blackness like nothing he'd ever seen before. Then there was nothing but silent darkness.
>>
>>25569930
Dim shapes and movement faded in slowly. Bright Skies let out a light groan in response to the throbbed in the back of his head. “Oh! You're awake!” the figure said as he felt something tighten around his leg. “I was worried that I was too rough with you. But you seem fine, now.”. Bright Skies tried to rub his eyes but his forelegs refused to leave his sides.
He blinked and tried again feeling his body rock slightly as he struggled. “What…” he began before giving another groan. “Oh yeah… sorry about that.” the figure said. “You weren't very cooperative at the bar and so I thought you might resist. But don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you.” The figure came into clear view as she climbed up onto his lap and smiled at him. “I just need you to love me.” the white pegasus said, her smile becoming a somewhat disturbing grin.
Bright Skies tried to push back from her but found himself tied to one of his kitchen chairs. “Don't be like that.” the mare said cheerfully. “If everything goes as planned you probably won't even remember any of this. So just relax and enjoy the ride.”
Her eyes seemed to give off a faint glow as she stared into his. A long moment passed and all she did was stare at him. “What… what are you doing?” Bright Skies finally asked. The white mare blinked as if surprised by his question. “What?” she said sharply. “Why isn't this working? What's wrong with you?”.
>>
>>25569956
Bright Skies shifted in the chair pulling against the bindings on his forelegs. “What do you mean, what's wrong with me?” he sparked back. “You're the one who broke into my home and tied me up!”
“Shut up!” the mare barked at him. “You're supposed to just shut up and love me!”
“Love you?! I don't even know you, lady! Now untie me and get out of my house!”
The mare gritted her teeth and trembled in anger. Before shouting “No! You will… you…”.
She leaned back and climbed clumsily off Bright Skies before stumbling on her hooves. “You…” she struggled once more before slumping into a pile next to the counter and passing out.
An ominous quiet filled the room broken only by a single creak of the chair when Bright Skies moved.
“M-Miss?”
>>
>>25569674
"Finally."
>Apparently they had ditched their high-class disguises for more common ones somewhere along the way.
>Guess Celestia taught them something after all.
>One of them briskly trots directly up to the mystery bug and without hesitation brings one of his forehooves back across his face.
>"You deserve a far more severe punishment, but this will suffice for now. My own desires need to be set aside."
>Mystery bug rubs his face for a moment and grins before shaking his head.
>"The thought that you might be working with them had crossed my mind, but only briefly. They must be truly desperate. How long did it take you to break and sell me out?"
>Instantly Kalakcha is on top of him, pressing his shoulders into the ground as his disguise flashes away.
>"Sell 'you' out? Was it not you who got me captured? Got me tortured?"
>"That does not give you free reign to destroy other hive members. You should have left me alone."
>He retorts.
>Kalakcha leans closer.
>"The Queen allows us to deal with insubordination in any way we see fit within our own swarm, 'swarm eleven lieutenant.'"
>As they glare at each other, you decide to butt in.
"So why did you do it?"
>Neither of them look up at you, but mystery bug replies.
>"Why would I tell you? Why would I tell anyone? My life is now forfeit."
>The rest of his swarm is patiently sitting on the sidelines.
>You're sure he told them not to get involved.
>On the other hand, technically they're both higher rank than them, so maybe they can't?
>Meh, doesn't matter.
"Like I said, nothing has been decided yet."
>>
I'm headed out for the night... I will have more ready to go in the morning. I'll let NotScribble finish posting on this fine evening.
>>
>>25570255
>Kalakcha shakes his head.
>"No, he's right about that. He will be severely punished for betraying a commanding officer, and I will be punished as well for acquiring the aid of an enemy to handle a private conflict."
>He looks back at you.
>"Technically speaking."
>You nod.
"Right."
>"It was for a girl."
>Everyone had all but forgotten Celestia was still there, and her voice rattled them all.
>"Correct? It was you who helped her."
>Everyone gives her an odd look, though mystery bug seems more surprised.
>Kalakcha speaks up.
>"What did he do?"
>She looks up as she thinks.
>"Some time ago, a strange new mineral had begun finding its way into Canterlot goods. As dark and hard as obsidian, without the shine. Most strange. I managed to trace its supply to a young lady who claimed they were gifts. It made her quite wealthy."
>She looks back down at him.
>"That was you. Then you say you were supposed to look into this matter, as this mysterious benefactor could affect your entire hive, but it was you, and you couldn't let her get caught."
>You prop up an eyebrow.
"He betrayed his hive for a chick? Isn't that like, super cliche?"
>"It's sweet, in a way."
>Mystery bug allows his head to lay back as he loses focus and stares at nothing in particular.

>>25570426
gnight mang.
>>
>>25570592
>Kalakcha looks back down at him.
>"Is this true?"
>He takes a deep breath and sighs before focusing back on his commander.
>"Have you ever had love freely given to you? Not stolen, no tricks, given without sleight or secrets. She knows exactly what I am."
>He leans closer and squints a bit.
>"She knows exactly what we did. Why would she help me? Why does she care? I didn't understand."
>His head falls back again.
>"After our attack, I was blasted through some trees and severely injured. I could hardly move on my own, let alone sustain a disguise, and she found me there. I thought that this must surely be the end for me, but when my gaze met hers, she held no hatred for me in her eyes. They were full of concern."
>He chuckles slightly.
>"Heh, concern for an enemy's well being. It was absurd. But, she took me to her little cottage and helped me heal, and every day I had to look into those caring eyes. She should be full of malice, I thought, but she wasn't. It was almost torture in itself. I hated her. I hated everything about her."
>His eyes close.
>"Eventually, I could only hate myself. I don't deserve this. What am I to her? Just a monster. I'm no fool, I know what I am, but she loved me anyway. She kept telling me I could be better, that the kindest ponies are always those who have known suffering, and now I could be better. That 'I' could be better."
>His eyes open and he glares up at Kalakcha.
>"So I became better."
>>
>>25570770
>A few moments pass in silence before he finishes.
>"Over time, we grew to love each other. Most don't even know changelings are capable of returning love, only consuming it. When it's stolen, it can't be returned. When it's given... Eventually I got the idea to help her in some way, and that's when this all started. I helped her. It will never be as much as she helped me, but it's all I could do. I knew there would be consequences, but I will gladly suffer them."
>Kalakcha shakes his head.
>"Why didn't you just tell me?"
>He looks up at him and frowns.
>"Would you even understand? How could you understand?"
>Kalakcha turns back and looks at you.
>Celestia follows his gaze and props up an eyebrow at you.
>You look at them both in confusion.
"What?"
signing off /bug/, have a good one.
>>
late night bump
>>
Good Morning bump.
>>
is it habbening?
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
DUUUUUUUDE
>>
it was short lived, but i didnt expect much. it was nice.
>>
>>25567728

>Lavender looks to you, and you nod an affirmation.
Indeed... Its already grown less bright, but it will still be a clear mark for any changeling.
>"Wh-wh-what's it look like?"
It's the royal mark of The Swarm. A circular mark, that is a depiction of a changeling curled into a circle.
>Lavender moves to take a close look at her itchy spot.
>"Wierd... I really can't see anything... What kind of ritual is needed for a pony to see it?"
>You look to Chrysalis.
>"A fairly laborious, difficult, and somewhat painful ritual... Beyond showing glyphs like that, it also makes changelings in disguise glow brightly as well."
>"Painful?"
>"Yes, Lavender... As an earth pony, you may not be familiar with a lot of magic and its effects on the caster, but some spells can cause physical discomfort of varying degrees while casting."
>She shudders.
>"Atleast I shouldn't have to worry about it once it stops itching then."
>That news gave a wave of relief from Lavender.
So... Lunch? I know there is a party at the Bear Track tonight.
>You turn your eyes to your Queen.
I think you might enjoy it, my leige. The ambient emotions there are quite pleasant, and filling, especially if there's a party.
>"I think more tea for lunch sounds wonderful, and a party sounds... magical."
>You nod to Lavender.
Feel free to make some of your food for yourself, I will make some more tea for all of us.
>>
Chrysalis timeline stuff when?
>>
Changelings in this episode gais.
>>
>>25577286

>You spend the afternoon speaking with your Queen, and Lavender.
>The sheer amount of knowledge Chrysalis was able to share with Lavender about changeling culture was appreciated by both of you.
>Less work for you in the immediate future.
>As the sun gets lower in the sky, you inform your fellows that if we want to get to the party, now might be a good time to head out.
>You also pause to think for a moment.
My Queen... how do you want to be introduced to the ponies at the party? I informed them I likely wouldn't be there because family was visiting this weekend.
>"Hmmm... For a party, 'Mother' might be innappropriate. The disguise I've been u sing might also be inappropriate for 'Sister'... How about 'Cousin'."
That sounds like it could work. Cousin Bahama Breeze?
>Chrysalis nods.
>"Yes, that seems appropriate. This should be quite the pleasant evening."
>In twin flashes of green, both yourself and chrysalis assume your pony disguises.
Then, it's party time. Lets go to The Bear Track, Lavender August and Bahama Breeze.
>You smile and step to the door, opening it with your magic.
>Moving outside, you make the short walk over to the main street, and onto the patio of the saloon.
This is it, Bahama. The Bear Track.
>You can see your disguised Queen sniffing the air.
>"Yesssss... This will do quite well."
I figured you would like it, cousin Bahama.
>You walk through the front doors, open to the cool evening air.
>>
board is fast right now.
>>
>>25578476

>Inside, you see your co-workers usual table, one of the big circular ones in the middle of the dimly lit room.
>They see you with Lavender, and wave you over.
>A few look very suprised when they see Bahama Breeze following behind you.
So, I did manage to make it tonight. Everyone, this is my cousin who came to visit... Bahama Breeze.
>The looks your two male co-workers are giving her must be delicious...
>Burnt Oak, the stallion in charge of running the heavy movement equipment seems particularly taken.
>You let out a sly smile.
So, how is everyone doing on this fine evening?
>You get a wide range of approval from the ponies sitting at the table.
Sounds good. To celebrate family...
>You shoot looks to the two you came with.
Next round's on me!
>You slam your hoof down on the table, and the ponies let out a triumphant cheer, quickly grabbing the attention of the waiter.
>"So, what'll you have, Pine Fresh?"
I'll take a Shiner Buck... Put everyone at this table's next drink on me... PLus whatever these fine mares behind me desire.
>You take a seat at the table, and are quickly joined by Lavender and the disguised Chrysalis.
>>
bymp
>>
Page 9 bumparino.
>>
bermp
>>
File: 1427853046001.jpg (2 MB, 1564x2127) Image search: [Google]
1427853046001.jpg
2 MB, 1564x2127
>>
File: 1439291877538.png (634 KB, 1031x998) Image search: [Google]
1439291877538.png
634 KB, 1031x998
>>
>>25583306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
>>
>>25583306
baby don't hurt me
>>
>>25583392
lol nice
>>
>>25579836

>Everyone is having a good time.
>And you are sure your Queen is getting a delectable meal.
>Sawin' Steve brings up a point you hadn't thought about.
>"So, Pine and Lavender, what are you gonna do this winter? I reckon we only got a month and a half or so of timber season left."
>What ARE you going to do? You've built up a reasonable savings with your work at the lumber camp, and having Lavender, despite her extra food expenditures, makes it even bigger.
To be honest, I haven't put much thought into it... I figured I would probably stay up here in Cloudcrop, but I don't know how much there is to do job-wise.
>Gusty Leaves, your supervisor speaks up.
>"I know a good chunk of those who stay up in the cold of winter take jobs at the ski resort... Pegasi like myself make sure the snow is perfect, and other ponies do various jobs around the place."
>Gusty stretches out her wings proudly.
Ski resort, eh... Can't say I've ever gone skiing before, but that seems like it could be legit.
>Bahama Breeze gives you a sly look.
>"Well, Piney, knowing OUR family, you might want to find yourself an indoor job at a place like that."
Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine either way... Thats what winter jackets are for.
>"Your choice... Just don't write to me complaining how miserable it makes you."
>The other ponies around the table chuckle, and mumble to one another about how they feel about winter in Cloudcrop.
>>
File: 1440255398043.png (317 KB, 524x795) Image search: [Google]
1440255398043.png
317 KB, 524x795
>>
>>25584219

>You look to Lavender.
What do you normally do during the off months for tree cutting, Lavender?
>"Odd jobs around town, usually... Splitting logs, small scale tree cutting for firewood..."
Maybe we can find something more for the both of us to do this winter. Anyway, how about another round for the table!
>The ponies around you let out a cheer, and you can feel all the good vibes filling the air.
>Chrysalis, disguised as Bahama Breeze, shoots you a pleased look.
>"Looks like you are doing pretty good for yourself here, cousin Pine Fresh."
Indeed. Life is good.
>Another beer comes out for you, and you savor it.
>Today went so much better than you had thought possible.
>Lavender accepted openly by your Queen, given a mark to ensure her safety should she need to interact with other changelings...
>You've been given an effective promotion, too... You get to build and run the changeling enclave in Cloudcrop as you see fit.
>Everything looks to be easy sailing from here on out.

End Ch. 7. Any commentary?
>>
>>25586652

Blarg, didn't leave on name.
>>
>>25586860
its a pain in the ass to retype that shit everytime you make a post somewhere else and come back
>>
>>25586886

Eh, I just need to remember to click on the name field... my browser actually remembers it so I dont have to bother retyping.
>>
bampu?
>>
>>25587051
You don't use 4chanX?
>>
>>25588763

If i site needs an addon to be usable, it's shit.

I'm also too lazy to bother with it, cause the base site has most of that shit built in now.
>>
>>25588763
i had that for about an hour. its probably worth setting up, i just never cared enough.
>>
>>25589316
>setting up
It's a standalone Chrome extension now. I doesn't need setting up anymore.
>>
>>25589335

>Chrome
>>
>>25589335
*it
>>
File: 1425442545387.png (135 KB, 473x493) Image search: [Google]
1425442545387.png
135 KB, 473x493
>>25589335
>chrome
>>
File: bug.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So how'd you like seeing Queenie in the show again?
>>
>>25589428
Her voice was weird.
>>
>>25589350
>>25589387
Tor doesn't work here, I'm sick of IE and I wouldn' be caught dead using Firefox
>>
>>25589428
>"I'm here for my cameo!"

>>25589782
>I wouldn' be caught dead using Firefox
do you have a technical reason or are you on the hipster bandwagon?
>>
>>25590201
I've tried it. I don't know exactly what it is, but I just don't like Firefox.
>>
http://pastebin.com/ggkHTVqc

I've updated the thread paste, and the story archive.

If anyone sees any shit missing, I'll add it.
>>
File: welp.png (146 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
146 KB, 800x800
Rediscovered http://catalog.neet.tv/harlequin.html and was surprised by the results.
>>
>>25591167
just a gray block for me
>>
File: This is what I see.png (343 KB, 1279x689) Image search: [Google]
This is what I see.png
343 KB, 1279x689
>>25591917
That's weird.
>>
>>25591981
on the site i mean.
>>
File: sascsdf.png (8 KB, 296x268) Image search: [Google]
sascsdf.png
8 KB, 296x268
>>25591994
Instructions:
1) Assuming Chrome; right click and select "View page source."
2) Press ctrl + a
3) Press ctrl + c
4) Go to aforementioned website and paste in the box labelled "data".
5) Press "Render" and wait. It may take some time.
>>
>>25592064
i see. it works.
>>
RIP thread.
>>
>>25592711
>changelings make an appearance in the show again
>thread still kill
>>
>>25593064
I thought /bug/ would be going insane. Surely there must have been a retard changeling or something for us to latch on to.
>>
>9

Are there seriously no bugfags in this time zone?
>>
>>25594374
I'm in minus eight GMT/PST. Currently three twenty-two in the late evening here on the west coast.

I would write a story/CYOA type thing, but dead thread, so it would get NOTHING.
>>
Fuuuuck. Lost power last night, and lost some progress writing.

>>25593461
>>25593064

It was a nice part of the finale.
>>
We need more of the timeline where Chrysalis won.
>>
>>25596327
This desu
>>
The finale was certainly a boon to all the fanfic writers out there. Now there's cannon timelines of a war against Sombra, Zecora's resistance against the Changelings, and the Kingdom of Nightmare Moon!

Anyway, TIME FOR GREEN!!
>>
>>25551011
> With the vision finally gone, their heads cleared, and they felt invigorated by the energy they'd absorbed.
> "Damn Melyrid, that was better than anything I've ever felt just draining creatures before." Thespid told her, "Where did you find this thing?".
> Melyrid's proud smile showed a twinge of smug superiority, as she told Thespid "Actually, I made it myself.".
> Thespid was shocked, "Shut. Up!" she said as a proud amazed smile overtook her face.

> Melyrid almost blushed, as she went on and explained "Well, I really can't take all the credit for it. Many other Changelings have attempted to create crystals like this, that could absorb and store the energy of love. I studied their work, and learned from their failures. Most of them couldn't work without a captive victim. I was the one who came up with the idea of magically scraping crystal dust from the main crystal, and then using that dust to channel the energy back into the main one. And the best part is, it doesn't actually drain energy at all. It simply captures the energy they freely release, and then stores it here. And given the intensity of the energy they release when they use our crystal dust-filled merchandise, we'll easily be able to collect more than enough energy to keep ourselves well fed for the rest of our lives!".

> "So we're really not hurting any pony at all, are we?" Agraul asked.
> "Not in the slightest." Melyrid said proudly shaking her head.
> Agraul smiled as he looked back down at the mother crystal, "So many Changelings could learn so much from you Melyrid.".
> Melyrid was certainly proud of what she'd accomplished, but that last remark really made her blush.
>>
>>25597807
> "Well, I think that's enough inflating of my ego for one day." Melyrid told them.
> She slid her hoof across the mother crystal, shifting the blurred image within.
> "There's one more still in here. Anyone still hungry?" she asked.
> Thespid and Agraul looked at each other, and she told Melyrid "Heck yeah, let's do that again!".

> Agraul was a little disappointed, "Just one? But we had four customers last night.".
> "I guess not all of them were in the mood to put their purchases to use right away." Melyrid suggested.
> Thespid rolled her eyes saying "Yeah, that one girl just bought a couple T-shirts and some drinking straws. I kind of doubt she did anything freaky with that.".
> "That leaves either Pinkie Pie or Cherry Pop." Melyrid told them, "Anyone care to place any bets as to which one it was?".

> Thespid's ears suddenly perked up, "Wait. Did you just say... 'Cherry'..." dramatic pause "'Pop'?".
> Melyrid smiled as she briefly rolled her eyes, "Yes. His name was Cherry Pop.".
> Thespid got a good laugh out of that one, "Oh that is just too perfect!".
> "Well given what that guy bought, I really hope it was him." Thespid said, "But I'd be pretty surprised if Pinkie Pie didn't do anything after all the time she spent in here.".

> "What do you think Agraul?" Melyrid asked.
> Agraul eagerly smiled saying "I think I'm still a little hungry!" as he put his hoof back on the mother crystal.
> Thespid did the same.
> And as Melyrid put her hoof on it as well, she told them "Well I hope you're more than a LITTLE hungry! Because judging from the energy still left in this thing, this next one's going to be even more intense than the last.".

> Thespid put on the most serious looking frown she could make, and with one hard nod she told Melyrid "Bring it on.".
>>
>>25597911
> Their next vision began once again in a bedroom, but this time with some pony they hadn't expected at all.
> Cherry Berry.

> "Uhhh. I thought this was supposed to be either Pinkie Pie or Cherry Popper." Thespid said with a confused look on her face.
> "His name was Cherry Pop." Agraul corrected her.
> "I know what I said."

> Cherry Berry was looking quite nervous, almost afraid, as she stood by the foot of the bed.
> Suddenly the door swung open, and in walked Cherry Pop with the bag from the shop in his mouth.
> "Did you get everything?" she asked him.
> "Sure did!" he told her as he put the bag down beside her.

> "Wow, this is fantastic." Thespid said, "Cherry Pop is gonna pop Cherry Berry's cherry!" and started to chuckle.

> "Actually it was really easy." Cherry Pop said, "I just gave the list to one of those Changelings, and she went and got everything for me.".
> Cherry Berry smiled shyly as she looked away for a moment, "Thanks for doing this for me. After that scene at the café, there was no way I could risk being seen in there.".

> Now it finally made sense to Melyrid, "Huh. So he really was picking those things up for a friend.".

> Then Cherry Pop put his left front hoof to Berry's cheek, pulling her into his longing gaze, and both of them closed their eyes for a slow sweet kiss.

> Thespid raised an eyebrow with a chuckling smirk, "Damn! These ponies sure have a loose interpretation of what constitutes a 'friend'.".
>>
>>
>>25598043
> Berry and Pop continued their kissing for little while longer, and Agraul let out a relaxing sigh as he admired their genuine affection for each other.
> Thespid heard this and glared at him for a moment, which he didn't notice at all.
> Then Thespid just rolled her eyes and shook her head thinking *What a sentimental sap!*.

> Finally Berry and Pop ended their long kiss with a couple small ones, and they looked into each others eyes.
> Berry closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against Pop's left hoof, still holding her face, as he asked her "You know how much I love you, right?".
> Not even opening her eyes, Berry just nodded letting out a soft "Mm-hmm.".

> Then Melyrid gave a romantic sigh as well.
> Thespid barely looked at her, and shook her head again.

> CRACK!!
> "WHOA, holy shit!"

> Before anyone could blink, Cherry Pop lifted up his right hoof with blinding speed and smashed it strait into Berry's jaw!
> She was hit so hard her front hooves lifted off the floor, and before her hind legs could even react, Berry fell flat on her back.
> It happened so fast, no one even noticed the vicious teeth clenching look on Pop's face as he launched Berry with that uppercut.
> When Berry hit the floor, her legs fell to her left side against the foot of the bed.

> The Changelings were absolutely paralyzed with terror at how abruptly the mood had shifted.
> "What the fuck was THAT!?" Thespid asked in a panic.
> They all cringed at the sight before them, with not a single clue between them as to what they were witnessing.
>>
>>25598158
> Cherry Pop looked down with smug superiority, as Cherry Berry laid dizzy on the floor groaning in pain.
> Then Pop reached into the paper bag, and pulled out the fuzzy hoof cuffs.
> With his other hoof he grabbed one of Berry's hind legs, pulled her closer, then shifted her body onto her belly.
> As Berry's vision started to clear, Pop sat down on the small of her back.
> Holding the cuffs in his mouth, he reached down and grabbed her hooves.
> Pop pulled up berry's forelegs and folded them behind her back, as he tightened the wide straps around her wrists.
> Berry turned her head, trying to catch sight of Pop in her peripheral vision, as she told him "Cherry Pop. Please! That hurts!" as tears welled up in her eyes.
> Once he had the cuffs on good and tight, Pop pulled hard on the back of her mane and told her "Get used to it.".

> The Changelings all looked at each other again, and Thepsid repeated herself "Seriously, what the heck is going on here!?".

> Berry cried out in pain as Pop continued pulling her mane, and he simultaneously reached into the paper bag to pull out the ball gag.
> Pop struggled to get the ball in her mouth and the straps wrapped around her head, as Berry kept shaking it off pleading with him "No! Please! Stop it!".
>>
>>25598272
> After a couple more failed attempts, Cherry Pop got frustrated and gave up trying to put the ball gag on Cherry Berry's face.
> Instead he put the ball gag on the bed, then reached down and rolled Berry onto her back facing her upward.
> Pop grabbed Berry's bangs, pulled her head up as he leaned in close to her, and told her "You wanna do this the hard way? Fine!".
> Then Pop tossed her head back against the floor, raised his right hoof out to the side, then smacked her hard across the face!
> Berry shrieked aloud, and the tears started running down her face.
> Then Pop raised his left hoof, and smacked her across the other side of her face!
> Right, left, right, left!
> Again and again Pop kept hitting her face from side to side, his teeth clenched with every swing.

> The Changelings could scarcely stand to watch it.
> Even Thespid was disgusted.
> "We've gotta stop this!" Agraul told them.
> "There's nothing we can do!" Melyrid told him, "We're witnessing a memory of something that already happened last night. Everything we see here already ended hours ago. All we can do is watch.".
> "Well then we have to tell someone!" Agraul insisted, "We can't just let him get away with this!".
> "And how are we going to explain how we know any of this!?" Thespid asked, despite sharing his frustration.
> "You wanna tell everyone we have a magic crystal that lets us spy on our customers, AND absorbs their energy!?"
> Agraul hung his head, unable to think of an answer.
> As Thespid watched Berry getting smacked over and over, she couldn't help but remark "By the Queen. THIS is how these ponies express their LOVE for each other, and they have the nerve to call US monsters!?".
>>
File: Lemons.jpg (613 KB, 1940x1454) Image search: [Google]
Lemons.jpg
613 KB, 1940x1454
>>25598376
> Cherry Pop relentlessly continued pelting Cherry Berry's face with his front hooves.
> Then he started slowing the rhythm of his strikes, putting more force into each one as he slowed.
> Berry's head was being hit so hard that it was actually bouncing off the floor each time, like her neck was as loose as a rubber band.
> "By the hive, he's gonna kill her." Thespid said, "He is actually gonna beat this poor girl to death!".
> Agraul turned his head away and covered his eyes, "I can't... I can't watch this!".
> Melyrid gritted her teeth and took a deep breath as she watched Cherry Pop raise his right hoof up high, tensing every muscle in his body for one last mighty blow!

> "LEMONS!!"

> Suddenly everything froze.
> No movement.
> Not a single sound to be heard.

> Agraul cautiously peeked out from behind his hoof.
> Cherry Pop still had his hoof raised, but the tension was completely gone from it.
> The anger had vanished from his face, instead replaced with fear and concern.
> Berry was breathing heavy, and Pop asked her "Was that too much? Are you okay!?".
> Berry nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay. I just need a breather.".
>>
>>25598470
> Agraul looked up, once again completely baffled by the stark change of mood.
> "What the heck is going on here!?"
> "She used their safety word." Melyrid told him.
> Agraul had no understanding of what Melyrid just said, and asked "What does that even mean?".

> Thespid took over the explanation, "They agree on a safety word before they start. And whenever things get out of hand and one of them doesn't like what's going on, they call out the safety word to let the other know that they genuinely want them to stop.".
> Agraul was still confused, "Well if they want to stop, why don't they just say 'stop'!?".
> "Because they're roll playing." Melyrid told him, "Believe it or not, they actually enjoy doing this to each other. By using a safety word they can pretend to be victims or any other roll they enjoy, without seriously endangering each other.".

> Agraul could hardly wrap his head around the idea, "Hold on a second. Are you trying to tell me, that she actually ENJOYS him beating her senseless like that!? And that she was just PRETENDING to be scared of him!?".
> "Yeah." Thespid told him, "It's fucking twisted, but they're apparently an S&M couple.".
> Agraul shrugged, and Thespid told him "That means sado-masochist. He's a sadist, which means he get's off on hurting her. And she's a masochist, which means she gets off on her own physical pain.".
> Agraul finally understood what they meant, but the whole idea made no sense to him.
> "Didn't you feel that?" Melyrid asked Agraul, "You might not have noticed through your own fear, but every time he struck her, a surge of euphoria erupted from her body. Not only is she enjoying this, but she's enjoying it more than HE is! A LOT more!".
>>
>>25598583
> "That's that craziest thing I've ever heard!" Agraul declared.
> "It's not for us to judge what our customers choose to do with each other." Melyrid told him.
> "Yeah, and you saw how fast he stopped when she said 'lemons'." Thespid pointed out, "Not to mention that panicked look on his face.".
> "Yes." Melyrid interjected, "Apparently this fellow is a much better actor than I gave him credit for. So let's all just calm down and try to enjoy the rest of our meal." she said as she glared over at Agraul.

> He didn't get it.
> And he didn't want to get it.
> But apparently, everything was fine.

> Cherry Berry finally caught her breath, then looked up at Cherry Pop and told him "Okay, I'm ready.".
> Pop leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, "Love you baby.".
> After briefly smiling at each other, Pop once again flipped Berry over on her stomach.
> He picked up the ball gag with one hoof, and yanked hard on Berry's mane with the other.
> She let out a yelp, and already looked completely terrified and in agony once again.

> Melyrid looked impressed as she said "Looks like she's a pretty good actor herself.".
>>
>>25598694
> Cherry Pop placed the ball gag over Berry's face, pulling on the straps like reigns, forcing her to arch her neck back.
> Berry spat around the ball in her mouth, as her muffled whines of pain came through.
> Even as Pop tightened the straps, he didn't give her any slack.
> While holding on to the straps rather than her mane, Pop leaned back so the weight of his whole body was bending her up.
> With his free hoof he reached behind and spanked Berry's ass.
> First her right cheek, then her left.
> Each time her body twitched in surprise, and she gave a muffled squeak through her nose.
> But spanking didn't hold Pop's interest very long, and he soon started rubbing between her spread flailing legs, coaxing even louder noises from her.
> After a bit of that, Pop reached back into the bag, and Berry's back arched to the point of her looking strait up, groaning in pain.

> Agraul looked at Melyrid and Thespid, and asked them "How is she supposed to use a safety word with that thing in her mouth?".
> Melyrid and Thespid looked at each other, at first not sure how to answer.
> "Well, I'm sure they have some kind of signal worked out." Thespid guessed.
> Agraul frowned at her feeble answer, and pointed out that "She's pinned to the floor with her hooves cuffed behind her back. What kind of signal can she possibly give him!?".
> Thespid looked back at Melyrid, who simply shrugged with wide eyes.
> Then Thespid asked her "Those cuffs have an emergency release, right?".
> "Oh, right!" Melyrid suddenly remembered.
> "Yes, she can release herself anytime she wants." she said with a confident nod.
> Agraul continued his disappointed frown, and asked "And how is she supposed to know about that emergency release, when she didn't even get a chance to SEE those cuffs, before he put them on her wrists behind her back!?".
> Agraul had pure logic on his side.
> Thespid and Melyrid had nothing.
>>
>>25598821
> Cherry Pop pulled out the pearly anal beads and the lube.
> With the bottle in his mouth, he squeezed some onto his hoof, and started rubbing it under the base of Berry's tail.
> After rubbing it in for a little while, Pop wiped off his hoof, grabbed the anal beads by the handle at their base, and squirted some lube along them as well.
> Once that was done, he finally released the straps on Berry's ball gag, and let her drop to the floor.

> Next Pop stood up off Berry's back, and made sure the beads were completely covered in lube.
> Then taking a firm hold on the base of her tail from behind, he lifted her ass up off the floor.
> Berry looked back at him with fearful dread in her eyes, and frantically shook her head as Pop waved the beads over her backside like a pendulum, with a maniacal smile.
> Pop pressed the tip of the beads against Berry's anus, and she immediately turned her face away from him, closing her eyes and doing her best to brace herself.

> With everything properly lubed up, it didn't take too much force for Pop to slide the first small bead in, despite her intense clenching.
> Berry shrieked through the ball gag, and her hind legs tried desperately to push away.
> But Pop didn't let up his grip on her tail, and pushed the next bead in her ass.
> Then the next, and the next, one after another, slowly but surely.

> Berry squealed and shrieked with each and every one, struggling like mad to push away from Pop with her hind legs.
> Unfortunately with her face and collar bone pressed against the floor, the pushing of her hind legs only served to raise her ass higher up, making it even easier for Pop to keep shoving the beads deeper and deeper.
> And as each bead along the line got gradually bigger and bigger, Pop had to put in more effort and push harder and harder than before.
>>
>>25598931
> Cherry Berry's eyes were rolled back as her eyelids twitched, and she groaned long and loud even through her ball gag.
> Finally, with one last mighty shove, Pop forced the last fat bead inside, leaving only the handle protruding from her ass.
> As Berry's quivering breath and sporadic twitching continued, Pop decided to spank her ass a few more times before moving on.

> He pushed her ass over causing her to fall onto her side, then lifted one of her hind legs up to spread them apart.
> Pop knelt down right in front of her spread legs, letting his hardened dick rest on top of her moistened puffy lips, as he took hold of her back hooves.
> Feeling the heat and weight of his cock against her, Cherry Berry struggled to raise her head to get a look at it.
> Pop pulled his hips back nice and slow, letting his shaft drag over her lips.
> He pulled her legs open as far as they could go, causing her lips to part, and letting his shaft drag directly on top of her clit.
> Pop clutched Berry's hind legs tighter as he felt the rising vibrations in them, maintaining the strain of pulling them apart.

> Finally Pop had moved his hips back far enough, for the head of his dick to slide down between the wet quivering lips of her pussy.
> He was in position.
> And while Cherry had been watching his dick slide over her, Pop had been watching her face.
> As soon as he was lined up and poised to push it in, Pop stopped completely, focused only on Berry's eyes.

> Waiting.

> Berry kept staring at his dick, her whole body quivering, waiting for him to start pushing it inside of her.
> When he stopped there was a moment of anticipation, then a moment of confusion as to why he was taking so long.
> Then Berry looked up at him.
>>
>>25599043
> The instant Cherry Pop saw Berry's eyes shifting to look up at him, he pulled her hind legs in and thrust his whole body forward!
> Cherry Berry's entire spine suddenly arched up so hard that only the top of her head was touching the floor!
> His dick shot through the walls of her pussy like a bullet through the barrel of a gun!
> The piercing sensation of his stone hard cock triggered a shrill violent scream from Berry, which hardly sounded muffled at all by her ball gag.

> Even as the head of Pop's dick slammed against her womb, he still had length to spare, and kept shoving.
> The walls of Berry's pussy began to stretch inward, as his dick demanded to get that last inch all the way in.
> Berry was still shrieking her way through that same scream, until her lungs finally had no more air left to give.
>But still her entire body arched in sheer agony, while Pop's grip on her legs kept her ass lifted off the floor.
> His hanging balls perched on the handle of the anal beads.
> He kept pushing deep inside of her, while pulling her legs behind him.
> Relentlessly he demanded to get all the way inside, and he did not let up in the slightest until he achieved his goal.

> Once he did, he held it all the way inside her for a few seconds, then slowly started pulling back out, releasing the enormous tension on both of them.
> Berry's body finally began to ease up, and she lowered her body back to the floor.
>>
>>25599177
> But Cherry Pop had barely pulled more than halfway out before he suddenly gave another sharp thrust!
> Cherry Berry choked on her own drool and started coughing frantically, as she tried to scream out in pain.
> Her back arched up again, and fluids began to spurt from her nose, making it hard to breath.

> Agraul turned to his sisters again, "Seriously! How is she supposed to let him know if she wants him stop!?".
> Thespid and Melyrid still had nothing.

> Pop started into a pounding drum beat of pulling it out, slamming it in, pulling it out, and slamming it in.
> Each time Berry's head was thrown back in convulsions as her back arched.

> While he kept this up, Pop started standing up on his hind legs, lifting Berry's back end up along with him.
> Even when she wasn't convulsing, the back of her head was the only part of her touching the floor.
> Pop's every thrust elicited a deep baritone surge of noises from Berry, whose face became covered in snot and drool.
> Her eyes rolled so far back in her head, she looked like she was possessed.
>>
>>25599312
> Suddenly Cherry Pop pulled out completely, and hoisted Berry's left hind leg up high while letting the other one fall to the floor.
> He likely wouldn't have pulled out at all if not for the handle of the anal beads that was sticking out of her ass.
> Pop tried to reinsert himself, but the long narrow handle poked into his hip when he got close.
> Fortunately the metal wire inside the rubber was thin enough to be bendable, and with a quick jerk he bent it out of his way.

> This drew another hard grunt from Cherry Berry, and a group wide cringe from the Changeling's.

> Finally Pop was able to start slamming his cock back in again, and after a minute or so of brutal pounding, he started spanking Berry's ass with his free hoof.
> It was too much trouble for him to try keeping a rhythm between spanking and thrusting, so he just kept himself shoved in as far as he could go, and focused on slapping her butt cheeks into a deeper shade of pink.

> Berry's constant writhing and squirming kept Pop well stimulated, even when he wasn't thrusting.
> He could feel himself getting close to the end, and again switched hooves to hold up her leg.
> Now with his left front hoof, Pop started rubbing her clit, and with no measure of slow gentle buildup.
> Immediately he started pressing and rubbing into it hard and fast.
> Berry's convulsions became even more intense, and Pop resumed the merciless thrusting of his cock.
> Berry's squeals sharpened in pitch, and every jerk and twist of her sweating body challenged Pop's ability to keep hold of her.
>>
>>25599439
> Cherry Pop held nothing back as he angrily ground his hoof into her sweet spot, and slammed his throbbing cock in and out of her.
> There was only seconds left before he wouldn't be able to hold himself back anymore.
> After a few more viciously hard thrusts, Cherry Pop took his hoof off her pussy to grab hold of her raised leg, freeing up his other hoof to reach down.

> Before Cherry Berry even had a chance to react, Pop quickly grabbed hold of the bent handle, and simultaneously yanked out the anal beads, his dick, and dropped her on the floor, all at once!

> Berry unleashed a long heaving moan as she fell with her back on the floor, with her legs spread wide, and her entire body vibrating uncontrollably.
> That loud moan of hers continued to drag on even as Pop stood up strait on his hind legs, spurting his white hot seed all over her.
> He didn't even bother aiming, he simply clenched his eyes and teeth shut, and blindly fired off one surge of semen after another, with his forelegs arched behind him.
> The muscle spasms in the base of his shaft flicked his squirting load upward, making sure plenty of it landed on Berry's face and mane.
> Even as the last of his load was spent and slowed to a trickle, Berry's singular orgasmic moan was still going.
>>
>>25599558
> Cherry Pop leaned to his right and collapsed on the bed.
> After taking a moment to catch his breath, Pop shifted his position to look down and check on Cherry Berry.

> She was still lying on the floor.
> Her forelegs cuffed under her back.
> Hind legs spread wide open.
> Eyelids flickering like they knew Morse code.
> Her pupils gone on a hopeless mission to find the back of her skull.
> Vaginal juices spurting from her pussy.
> Her entire body still vibrating like she was having a seizure.
> And absolutely covered in his cum, from her hair to her thighs.
> Cherry Pop took a moment to admire his work, looking down on her with a proud affectionate smile.
> Then after a deep cleansing breath, Pop got up off the bed and walked out of the room.
> Leaving Cherry Berry still shaking on the floor.

> The Changelings once again picked themselves up off the floor, having been brought to their knees by the euphoric avalanche that Cherry Berry had experienced.

> "Praise the Queen, she really did enjoy herself." Thespid said, "That was even better than Lyra and Bon Bon." as hard as it was to believe.
> "I still can't believe anyone could enjoy being in that much pain." Agraul said.
>>
>>25599691
> With Cherry Berry and Cherry Pop done, the Changelings assumed the vision would end, but it didn't.
> They remained in the bedroom as Berry continued her spastic convulsions on the floor.
> "Shouldn't we be back in the basement by now?" Thespid asked.
> Then Agraul heard Pop's returning footsteps, "Oh please tell me there isn't anymore!".

> Cherry Pop walked through the door holding a sandwich in one hoof, already in the middle of chewing up his first bite.
> Then he sat on the corner of the bed and simply watched Berry writhing on the floor.
> "No, I think he's done." Thespid told Agraul.

> "So why are we still watching this?" he asked.
> Both of them looked at Melyrid, who explained "We're still in this vision because we're still feeding on her energy, because she's still having an orgasm. The vision lasts for as long as the crystal dust had passionate love energy to capture from them. Which means we're not finished, until she is.".
> "She's STILL having an orgasm!?" Agraul asked in amazement.
> "Damn! She's been like that for almost ten minutes now!" Thespid added.
> Melyrid looked Cherry Pop up and down, "And he didn't even use the cock ring.".

> It was still a few more minutes before Cherry Berry's crippling orgasm finally passed.
> As she gradually calmed her breathing and stopped shaking, she looked up at Cherry Pop who had already finished his sandwich.
> He smiled proudly and told her "Welcome back.".
> Then the vision finally began to fade.
> The Changelings were back in the basement, and they'd all had their fill for one day.
>>
>>25599809
That's all for now!
Hope you enjoyed yourselves, and weren't too freaked out by the surprise S&M.
Here's the updated pastebin for any who want it.

http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr
>>
>>25598102
Also, this picture was SO well timed!
>>
>>
File: 1438145563352.jpg (216 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438145563352.jpg
216 KB, 1600x1200
>>
Going to have more to post tonight. How will poor Ik'thik handle the freezing cold that comes with living in the mountains during the winter?
>>
>>25601388
By living in the snowy mountains, where it snows like one week a year.
>>
>You are drone
>And that's all you are really, you're just a little drone for Queen Chrysalis
>A humble little bug, like you, carries out the most mundane tasks for the hive
>Caring for the young, distributing the love rations throughout the hive, construction...
>Burying bodies...
>That was your current job, as much as you didn't want to do it, you knew it had to be done
>After the failed invasion, a many changelings were battered and bruised, or sometimes even plain dead
>You mourned the loss of your siblings, as did the queen
>The queen had been unconscious when you brethren had carried her back to the hive
>When she had woken and found out how many of her brood had passed, she said not a word and sulked in her chambers
>That's where she's been ever since
>You sighed as you finished your duties for the day and wandered away from the tomb
>You are a drone
>And this is what you do
>You chirped a solemn greeting to other changelings as you passed by them, each one lamenting about the failed invasion
>It was a devastating loss for the thousand strong hive, now down about three hundred drones
>Sure, your queen could always birth more changelings, but the invasion made collecting love hard for the gatherers
>It shouldn't matter to you
>You're just a drone
>You do the mundane tasks, and do mundane things
>You slowly trotted through the corridors of the hive, passing by fellow drones and soldiers
>You're a drone, but that doesn't mean you don't care
>The guards to your mother's door paid you no heed as you simply trotted through, entering her dimly lit chambers
>You care about your siblings, and about your mother
>You slowly and carefully trotted forward, towards your sobbing queen
>Wrapping both hooves around your queen, you softly chirped a greeting
>The queen's sobs ebbed away as you squeezed her abdomen
>You love your family
>Chrysalis sighed as she wrapped both hooves around you as well
>And your family loves you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.