[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, /mlp/. I was thinking. The season's winding down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: u talkin about my waifu.png (318 KB, 393x576) Image search: [Google]
u talkin about my waifu.png
318 KB, 393x576
Hey there, /mlp/. I was thinking. The season's winding down and we might have a long hiatus ahead, so maybe we should get in the habit of talking to each other to pass the time. No greentexts or waifu wars or fandom drama- just talking.

Anything on your minds tonight?
>>
Oh wait this isn't the money thread?

Fuck you OP
>>
File: shrugpony.gif (23 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
shrugpony.gif
23 KB, 945x945
>>25533433
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>25533423
>might have a long hiatus ahead
The fag that voices Discord said we got a year.
>>
>>25533459
Yeah, I heard. We can't be sure how accurate it is, but you know how it goes. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.
>>
>>25533423
>no greentexts
but why?
>>
>>25533459
If it's that long I'm going to move to something else. Already didn't watch over half of this season.
>>
>>25533574
Don't want the thread to be a bump-fest. Greentexts are fine to have around, but they're not something every thread needs, I think.
>>
>>25533423
>No greentexts said the Purple Pony, chuckling to herself as she typed into her computer at 3:11 AM in the morning.
>>
>>25533423
>No greentexts or waifu wars or fandom drama- just talking.
Show 'discussion' thread then?
Who actually watches the show anymore? I mean, I still watch it from time to time but there just isn't enough daytime to NOT be working and just sit down and watch it.
http://www.strawpoll.me/6087891
>>
>>25533685
I've been keeping up. Helps that I have a friend to watch it with.
>>
>>25533423
>You are Anon
>OP, in this case
>Unfortunately, you are once again browsing 4chan, specifically /mlp/, the board where threads are generals of greentext, waifu, and subpar "discussions".
>Right now, however, you kind of wish to change that.
>While you are expecting Season 6 and Season 7, to an extent, a hiatus would be coming before those.
>Aware of that, you know that the board will probably die with no new and unique content, after being drained during the season. Not that it isn't already.
>In any case, you go ahead and do what you think could help.
>First, you post your thread comment.
>Unicorn Twilight ain't your shit, so you chose Twiggy Piggy with wings as your thread image.
>Alright, that should do it - you tell yourself, thereafter posting it.
>Somehow, you thought this was going to be a good idea.
>Horrible idea
>In a short span of time, you started gaining responses from different Anons
>This thread turned shit real quick
>>
>>25533740
moar
>>
>>25533740
>first letters
>>
>>25533740
fuck you dude
>>
>>25533685
>People who don't watch the episodes normally still come here
Why? That's the reason generals exist. Fuck off to one of those
>>
File: 4524008-maximum+overkek.jpg (263 KB, 688x467) Image search: [Google]
4524008-maximum+overkek.jpg
263 KB, 688x467
>>25533740
Truly ebin
>>
TWIGGY, YOU FAT FUCK!

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>25533740
bumping for more
>>
>>25533740
Unicorn Twilight Sparkle return in 2016.
>>
>>25533740
cont?
>>
>>25534917
>>25534879
>>25534151
Why
>>
>>25535202
OPs a fag green? I'm always on board.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.