[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think each pony smells like? What do you think their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: thumb.png (56 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
56 KB, 250x221
What do you think each pony smells like? What do you think their breath smells like?
Pic not related.
>>
>>25531041
good
>>
Pretty sure Rainbow Dash smelling like vanilla is canon.
>>
File: 1354908980994.jpg (70 KB, 812x983) Image search: [Google]
1354908980994.jpg
70 KB, 812x983
>>25531041
tard smells
>>
Probably like a horse.
>>
Good questions, OP. I think about them a lot.

>What do you think their breath smells like?

There's not enough content about warm, humid pony breath.

I think it would generally be fairly inoffensive, what with all the roughage and sweet grasses they consume. A pony who eats a lot of sweets might briefly have a very fragrant breath, but eventually those sugars will decompose and it will go sour. Plus the fermentation of all that plant matter in their stomachs could lead to some strong, grassy-breath, like the scent of a spring meadow, or of a harvest field in autumn, depending on whether the pony in question ate fresh grass or dried hay.

Perhaps some ponies have diets high in flowers, which makes their breath perpetually sweet and spring-like.

I however adore the idea of locking mouths with my waifu after we've spent a long day roaming the forests and her breath, though sweet, has turned mildly sour, and the heat of her gasps of ecstasy spills across my face. Her hot, sour breath brushing softly over my skin as we kiss - that, to me, is very intimate and romantic.
>>
>>25531207
wat
>>25531111
quads confirm Derpy smells like rotten watermelons and Axe.
>>
>>25531111
What are those?
>>25531218
Stop, I don't need to fap again
Keep going
>>
>>25531114
>humans smell like monkeys
>>
File: stinky pie.png (967 KB, 4994x3247) Image search: [Google]
stinky pie.png
967 KB, 4994x3247
>>
File: flutterbreath.jpg (32 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
flutterbreath.jpg
32 KB, 506x285
>The sun is sinking behind the trees when you and Fluttershy finally make it back to her cottage
>Sides heaving, sweat dripping from your foreheads; on a whim, you'd raced back
>Her smile is soft but mischievous as she looks up at you from behind her messy mane
>The next moment you are wrestling on her couch, laughing together as you let her lie on top
>Her lathered sides are slick as you run your hands over them
>She trembles, aroused both by adrenaline and your touch
>Her scent billows from her in waves, her horsey musk clinging to your nostrils as you breathe her in
>The smell of her sweat is strong and sweet, like fermenting hay
>Messily your mouths join, Fluttershy's moans muffled by your lips
>Her long beautiful mane clings to your face, the scent of her hair even stronger, her sweat clinging to every strand
>"You smell so wonderful..." she whispers, sharing that you are not alone in enjoying this closeness between you
>Her bright aquamarine eyes are full of joy as she looks at you from behind her hair
>"D-Do you want to smell my breath?" she asks, still a little nervous
>She'd been very shy a few days ago when she'd told you how much your scent turned her on
>The relief in those eyes had been palpable when you'd told her that you loved the way she smelled, too, and you'd spent the evening telling each other just what you liked
>Now Fluttershy was trying to help you experience what you'd talked about
>Your heart swells with affection as you nod, stroking her wet mane
>Gently she scoots forward, until she is poised above you, looking down into your face
>You watch as she opens her mouth and sticks out her pink tongue
>Strands of saliva slide from her tongue to the roof her mouth
>Slowly, calmly, she exhales on your face, letting out her hot, wet breath
>The smell is immediate: sour, fecund, but not overpowering
>Cycling between slow inhales and long exhales, you two share a relaxing, meditative bliss, as she breathes on your face, and you share her breath
>>
File: flutterlick.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
flutterlick.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>25532234

>Your breath, too, comes slowly, exchanging with her, and you can see her nose flaring just slightly as she breathes in, smelling your inner warmth, your human breath
>In time her teeth dry out, and the smell of her breath intensifies, growing musty and more sour
>Holding her cheeks in your hands, you draw her down, to run your tongue over her incisors
>Tonguetip catching on the dry biofilm coating her enamel, before dipping down to tickle her gums
>When you break away, you can feel her shaking harder, and the smell of her sweaty body has grown even stronger
>"I l-love you, Anon..." Fluttershy whimpers, her eyes screwing shut as this intimacy, this emotion, begins to overwhelm her
>You wrap your arms around her and draw her down, letting her nose into your musky armpit, letting her sniff you close
>She lets out soft little sobs as she takes in deep, greedy gulps of your scent, her forelimbs wrapping tight around your torso as she clings to you
>"Ah... ah..."
>You stroke her mane, letting her smell you, telling her what a good girl she is
>She loved smelling this part of you, she'd told you
>How adorable she'd looked when she confessed that she would sometimes sneak a whiff whenever you were sleeping
>Her arousal is obvious as she squirms in the warm space under your arm, rubbing her thighs together
>You slide your hand between her legs, seeking her throbbing clitoris
>Her vulva winks against your hand, coating it with her marejuices
>As you massage her clit, her muffled groans grow louder, more frantic
>You can feel the muscles of her stomach tightening, her belly heaving as she nears orgasm
>Leaning down to whisper in her ear, you tell her how much you love her, kissing the upper tip and inner folds of her twitching ear
>Her ass clenches and her thighs squeeze around your hand, her forelimbs gripping you tightly
>Then she is letting out a series of sobbing moans, cries of ecstasy, as she climaxes all over your hand, coating you in her fragrant marecum
>>
>>25532247
Does this fetish have a name?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>25531966
I'm an ape, you ignorant curr.
>>
>>25532845
Olfactophilia is the term for getting turned on by strong, or certain scents. I'm sure there's something specifically for breath and sweat.
>>
>>25532890
You have no style
>>
File: 2015-11-20 05.04.56.png (217 KB, 985x812) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-20 05.04.56.png
217 KB, 985x812
Well ponka obviously smells like cupcakes

Unf
>>
>>25532234
>>25532247
Do you writefag often?
>>
>>25531041
They seem like the kind of society that would bathe and brush their teeth, so I assume they don't smell like much.
>>
>>25532999
trips confirm Caesar has no style
>>
>>25531041
I don't know, but god I want to. I think that scent is one of the most underrated aspects of intimacy. People concentrate so much of the look and feel of their partner, but what of their scent and taste? Do you know what she smells like when you bury your face in her teats? Can you imagine, in your head, the taste of her dripping marehood? If not, why not? You can imagine her face, no? Feel her fur?

It really is under appreciated. You love every aspect of her, no? I'm not saying you need to eat her shit to prove your love, but shouldn't you know her smell? The smell of your little pony? The smell of your love?
>>
>>25533606
Or grace
>>
File: tru luv.png (321 KB, 597x401) Image search: [Google]
tru luv.png
321 KB, 597x401
>>25533614
>I'm not saying you need to eat her shit to prove your love
>>
>>25533627
God damn it, that's exactly what I was talking about.
>>
>>25533632
Well, would you eat it or not?

What would you do if you somehow made it to Equestria, was able to marry your waifu, then found out she had a scat fetish? What if it's actually common in Equestria and you just seem like a prude who doesn't know true love because you're the only one in Equestria who won't eat your wife's poop?
>>
File: 1426997955188.png (46 KB, 722x389) Image search: [Google]
1426997955188.png
46 KB, 722x389
>>25533649
>>
>>25533632
>>25533614

I know what you mean man. I feel like smell gets stigmatized but maybe that's just in my head. A lot of people are worried they smell bad, though, and there's a big market for artificial scents in the form of deodorants and perfume and stuff. So I think naturally people can get kind of touchy about body odor. They associate it with uncleanliness and bad health. When really, someone who takes care of themselves is usually going to have a nice natural smell. They just need to bathe regularly and wash themselves properly, so they can give off their natural scent and not the smell of accumulated bacteria, which is what you'll get if you wear clothing that doesn't breathe and are bad at washing yourself (like there are people who don't wash their own butt properly because they don't want to touch it).

But imo the natural smell of a lover's body is really romantic and intimate and is one of my favorite things to fantasize about.

>>25533511

I do! I haven't been doing much lately, but I've written a lot of stuff on /mlp/ over the years.
>>
Applejack = Apples
Twilight Sparkle = Hayburgers
Pinkie Pie = Soda
Rainbow Dash = Redbull
Fluttershy = Hay
Rarity = Cum
>>
>>25533777
Trips confirm!
>>
>>25531111
>>25531966
>>25532999
>>25533511
>>25533777
Bretty good.
>>
>>25531041
Starlight looks good smelling in this pic.
>>
>>25533941
>>
File: starlightglimmer4.gif (2 MB, 464x499) Image search: [Google]
starlightglimmer4.gif
2 MB, 464x499
>>25531041
>You're sleeping still in bed.
>Starlight comes out from the bathroom after washing her mane.
>She walks over to your bedside to wake you up.
>The first thing you smell in the morning is always that same scent of mint and lavender.
>>
>>25533616
He sure has a funny face though.
>>
>>25535897
>>25534499

whenever I see her I always imagine that her anus smells amazing
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.