[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i would kill a man for the chance to explore Shining Armor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
i would kill a man for the chance to explore Shining Armor's warm anal caverns...
>>
>>25528896
But would you kill fiddy men?
>>
>>25528896

are you referring to sex or a magical adventure where you become microscopic and spelunk in Shining Armor's butthole
>>
>>25528908

I'd tolerate selling Hitler's canoe to a man with a Japanese car.
>>
>>25528913
Either one is fine, desu.
>>
>>25528913
>shrink to the size of an ant and explore a pony's body
>his mane is like a thick, humid forest soaked in sweat and body oils
>going inside his mouth, you find a vast organic world of saliva and moving flesh with a range of pearly white mountains on either side, permeated with the scent of his stale breath
>it takes hours to walk from one side of his back to the other, having to cross an expansive, rough white plateau a mile long
That's my fetish.
>>
>>25528913
I think OP wants to be hamster sized for that
>>
>>25529058
I'd wanna find his prostate and give him a day long orgasm.
>>
>>25529421
>>
>>25529421
>go in there with a tiny jackhammer and work on his prostate all day while he tries to go about his business like normal
>that shrinking potion was totally worth it, this is the best prank ever
>no homo
>>
>>25530291

>Smashing away at Shiny's prostate is just so fucking funny
>Hearing his high-pitched moans of pleasure, feeling the quivering of his anal passage, what a laugh riot
>The one downside is that you're stuck up his butt, and you can't slap his dumb ass or laugh at his stupid face while buckets of hot cum splurge from his horsedick
>It's all right, though
>You know you two will share a hearty laugh about this awesome prank you pulled
>Years from now you'd both be reminiscing about the time you'd stimulated his sensitive jizz-organ from the inside for an entire day, making his balls tighten and his asshole quiver as you milked out load after load
>You can't wait to hold his trembling body in your arms in a tight bro-hug, and laugh at him for being such a faggot
>It's not gay, though
>It's just a prank
>No homo
>>
>All these people being top
>Not being sub
Complete plebs, all of you
>>
>>25530479

Sub is just ok. Too many subs are secretly control freaks that want all the power, they want their top to be their masturbatory aid and then get all pissy when their perfect little fantasies aren't met. It's rare to have a sub that's actually good at being submissive.
>>
>>25530479
How is >>25529058 top?
>>
>>25528896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ3rkNq2ok
>>
>>25529058
>>25517838
>>
>>25531337
>Same size vore
Literally in the same tier as scat
>>
>>25528985
I'd cook with charcoal
>>
>>25531347
>not liking scat
>in a thread about crawling around inside a pony's colon
>>
>>25531587
Same size vore is still worst vore. Giant/micro vore is the best.
>>
>>25528896

Why? Do you like the smell of shit?
>>
>>25532302
I would rather explore the other end of him
>>
>>25532696
>>
>>25531626
>micro/macro
>being a pleb and taking the easy way
>>
>>25533629
>not wanting to be played with inside your pred's mouth
>>
Bumo
>>
File: 1415082581082.gif (511 KB, 108x108) Image search: [Google]
1415082581082.gif
511 KB, 108x108
>>
>>25530401
>>25530291
>The next day you tell Shining what happened
>That bitch Cadance was there though
>Shining thought it was the funniest shit ever
>He fell over laughing and hugged you
>No homo
>"Aw man, dude, you pranked me so hard! That was funny as hell!"
"You totally fell for it, bro!"
>Cadance's bitch-levels explode
>"What the hell?! How is that funny?!"
"Calm down, it was just a prank... Sheesh."
>"Anon, you shrunk yourself and stimulated my husband's prostate from inside his ass. How is that a prank?"
>"Cadance, babe, come on. It was just a prank. No homo."
>"THAT'S NOT A PRANK!"
"You have no sense of humor, Cadance..."
>>
>>25535430
Candyass is truly Worst Princess.
>>
>>25528896
shut up, gay
>>
File: 1448295496334.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1448295496334.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>25535430
>You and Shiny will never play awesome no homo pranks on eachother
>>
File: shining brosexual.png (27 KB, 1881x158) Image search: [Google]
shining brosexual.png
27 KB, 1881x158
>>
>>
File: shining armour.gif (212 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
shining armour.gif
212 KB, 600x400
>>25538695
>>25540057
>>
>>25540968
>shining armour.gif

>"Jolly good prank, mate! No poofter!"
>>
>>25535430

>Shining Armor bursts out laughing as you mount him
>"Hahaha! DUDE!" he crows. "You absolute madman! Ow!"
>His wife stares slack-jawed as you thrust your monkey meat rod into her husband's quivering ponut
>You make eye contact with Cadance and wink
"See? No homo."
>"Dude, you're really nailin' it!" Shiny gasps, precum dribbling from his swollen tip. "Don't you - don't you do it, bro!"
"Oh I'm doin' it."
>Cadance splutters as Shining Armor's pleasured moans grow higher and higher pitched
>"What is funny about this?!" she screams. "THIS IS LITERALLY JUST GAY SEX!"
>"Honeyyyy - " Shining starts to say, only to be interrupted by a prostate orgasm so powerful that the cum shooting from his throbbing cock splatters against the ground, flecks of semen peppering Cadance's hooves
>"Honey, please," Shining says finally, panting in the afterglow as you massage his buttocks. "Anon's my best buddy. We've been pranking each other for years. This is just something close bros do, you know?"
>"NO, it's NOT!" Cadance cries. Her expression darkens, and her horn suddenly takes on a bright glow. "Anon you little bitch, you are not taking my husband from me -"
>You throw up your hands in fear, when suddenly you feel Shiny's anus sliding away from your cock
>"Bro, NOOOOO!" he screams, jumping in front of Cadance's spell just as she casts it
>You and the Princess of Love scream out in unison as Shining Armor is enveloped by the blast
>When the light fades, your jaw drops as you see what your bro has become
>Long slender legs; feminine features; big, sexy butt
>"G-Guys?" Shining Armor says, in her new voice
>Looks like things just got totally weird
>>
>>25541247
I'm sickened but curious.
>>
>>25541247
There's only one way to fix this: for Cadence to grow a dick.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.