[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex with any woman of your choosing for the rest of your life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Sex with any woman of your choosing for the rest of your life, or sex with your favorite mane 6 pony for a week?

In the former case, you can have sex with other women without losing your initial pick, but they are not obliged to have sex with you like the woman you chose.
>>
Neither.
>>
File: 1379195837917.png (74 KB, 586x456) Image search: [Google]
1379195837917.png
74 KB, 586x456
>>25528314
kek

Easy choice faggot, I'd clearly pick the former because I love her so much oh god it hurts[/spolier]
>>
A week of pone is preferable to any >nohooves.
>>
>>25528314
I'm shaking my head in real life, family.
>>
>>25528314

Pony is not for sexual, but fuck 3dpd so neither.
>>
>>25528314
>choses horsefucker who can sound and roleplay like waifu for life
>>
>>25528368
Now you're thinking with portals.
>>
Sex with my waifu Fluttershy, of course. It would be a wonderful week.
>>
>>25528314
Neither. My waifu's not a member of the mane 6
>>
File: 1395646364263.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1395646364263.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>25528335
It's a real bitch when you find someone who makes you feel that hard.
Why does it have to hurt so much?
>>
>>25528314
None cause I prefer to die virgin and alone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.