[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moondancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: moondancer.png (296 KB, 433x481) Image search: [Google]
moondancer.png
296 KB, 433x481
>>25523953
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>25523953
Because you can't smell her poor hygiene through the TV.
>>
EYEBROWS
>>
>>25523953
I wonder if she had a fuck buddy during her time unfriended. Like some lowlife druggie or something who would come over and bang her. He'd tell her to take a fucking shower but he'd still end up fucking her.
>>
File: 297.jpg (24 KB, 507x380) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
24 KB, 507x380
>>25523978
What about eyebrows?
>>
>>25523953
Because she's /mlp/ ponified.
>>
>>25524011
They are missing from the OP picture, that's what.
>>
>>25523953
She's an unhygienic autist
Around strangers she'd be quiet and reserved but if you were friends with her chances are she probably wouldn't give much of a shit how she looks or smells around you, dick raising stench and full view of her scratching her unclad crotch for days.
>>
File: 1445095586791.png (113 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1445095586791.png
113 KB, 318x318
Maybe it's because I used to know someone like this, but I'd always imagine she'd have big, soft, pillow-y tits you could rest your head on
>>
>>25524006
>Be Moondancer
>Studying the theories of magical principles when combined with certain fluxes.
>Hear the front door open.
>You'd be surprised or maybe a little scared if you didn't know who it was.
>His hoofsteps echoed in your spartan cottage.
>Why did you do this to yourself?
>You want to tell him to get out.
>To go away and never come back.
>The door to your room opens.
>He's there, his horsecock dangling from between his legs.
>The smell of cheap cider is permeating from him.
>You keep your head in the book.
>Don't think about the next few minutes.
>Just read.
>Don't close you eyes when his hooves begin to caress your flanks.
>Don't raise your tail and slide it out of the way.
>Don't wink your clit at him, exposing how wet you were.
>Don't...don't moan....
>Don't close the book and push your desk away.
>Don't lean forward, letting his cock flare deeper inside you.
>Don't tense and squeeze your muscles around his quivering meat.
>Don't let yourself orgasm as he cums.
>Don't feel disappointed he already slipped out of you.
>Don't sniffle as he tells you take a fucking shower.
>Don't feel upset that he's leaving.
>Don't wish he stayed a little longer and maybe had another go.
>Don't remind yourself that he's the only pony you have any contact with anymore.
>Don't think about how pathetic you are for missing his company already.
>Don't cry...
>>
>>25523953
because she lets you finish in her and she will clean you off with her mouth afterwards
>>
>>25524087
anon plz no
>>
>>25524067
>You will never comfortably rest against a chubby and musky odored Moondancer, itchy sweater doing nothing to deter your comfort
>You will never pet her unclad, unshaven legs, feeling the soft hair get tangled in your fingers
>>
File: Just why.gif (491 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
Just why.gif
491 KB, 500x330
>>25524087
I was not ready for this
>>
File: 1447500550576.png (384 KB, 441x734) Image search: [Google]
1447500550576.png
384 KB, 441x734
>>25524100
Jesus christ mah dick
>>
>>25523953
More like MoonCancer, am I rite?
>>
I want to wear her sweater
>>
>>25524440
While she's also wearing it?
>>
>>25524087
Got me hard. Any more of this coming?
>>
>>25523953
Moondancer? Hello? I know I'm not supposed to interrupt, but I brought you some peetzer. It's your favorite, Hawaiian Surprise!
>The door swings open creaking loudly as you enter her bedroom, which was also her private library.
>For a pony who is a bit, messy on her appearance, she does keep her place quite tidy.
>Except for that desk which had books piled on each other, scrolls and pieces of paper scattered everywhere, not to mention quills and ink.
>And of course, you find her asleep on the 512th page of Equestrian Inquiries, Vol III.
>Setting your hands free from a candlelight and a plate of peetzer slices, you nudged Moondancer's shoulder a little to see if she was taking just a power-nap.
>But there was no response as she was in a deep slumber.
>You could tell from the multiple cans of energy drinks overflowing her little trash bin along with crumpled pieces of paper.
>You knew she wouldn't stay awake forever. She's a mortal being just like the rest of us.
>You grabbed onto Moondancer, hugging her tightly and lifting her up.
>You walk over to where her bed resides, gently resting her in place.
>You took off those giant glasses and set them aside as you began to work on taking off her sweater.
>You watch as her leg kicks a little, as you succeed in peeling that crummy sweater off and replace it with a soft blanket and a pre-fluffed pillow.
>You lean in to plant a kiss on her forehead, saying goodnight.
>Leaving her a few peerzer slices and walking out with a sweater in your hands, slowly closing the door behind you.
>As soon as you heard the door latch, the sweater was already burried deep in your nostrils as you took deep whiffs of that musky scent.
>Your nose detected a slight hint of lilac. She must've showered a few days ago, but she never washed this thing.
>The bulge forming in your pants was desperate, you felt the need to rush over to the living room.
>And you did, taking Moondancer's filthy sweater.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.