[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know about any of you but I love Starlight Glimmer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: derpi_1025242.png (108 KB, 608x771) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1025242.png
108 KB, 608x771
I don't know about any of you but I love Starlight Glimmer and can find hardly any faults with her. Whatever you may think of her, and whatever the writers intended us to think of her, I would marry her 100% and would not only keep my mouth completely shut about her little secret, but make sure everyone else in Our Town does the same by any means necessary.
>>
>>25522194

would you worship her hot, steamy pony butthole?
>>
>>25522207
If by that, you mean fuck it, then yes.
>>
File: derpi_865404.jpg (51 KB, 590x431) Image search: [Google]
derpi_865404.jpg
51 KB, 590x431
>>
>>25522194
Starlight Glimmer is fucking shit! Like her Mane resembles to sunset shimmer. I hated that fucking episode when I watched it.
>>
>can find hardly any faults with her.
I'll tell you one.
She isn't real.
>>
>>25522194
you're suck a c-uck
>>
>>25522194
Would you still love her after she become reformed and no longer be the same pony from S05E01?

I noticed some Shimmerfags dumped her when she became Fluttershy 2.0 in Rainbow Rocks.
>>
>>25524266
>Would you still love her after she become reformed and no longer be the same pony from S05E01?
Luckily for myself (partly in preparation for just this occasion), I've been spending months constructing an AU where she not only stays her TRUE and HONEST self, but has ample opportunity to express herself in a capacity that she'd probably love if she were real. The little I've posted on FimFiction has gotten hardly anything in the way of views though. Oh, well.
>>
>>25522194
>can hardly find any faults with her
OP, what are you smoking?
>>
>>25524299
Your autism is actually kind of inspiring.
I wish upon you a life without kidney stones my delusional friend.
>>
>>25524266
I think they've learned from Shimmer's arc in EQG.

Who knows, we might get our first redeeming arc in the show as a main theme.
>>
>>25522194
She's very cute and has a sexy voice. But her personality is pretty messed up.

What do you like about her, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.