[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh hello Anonymous!" >"Enjoying the festivities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>"Oh hello Anonymous!"
>"Enjoying the festivities no doubt."
>"May I.... may I speak to you in private?"
>"Anonymous....out of all the ponies and well anyone I've ever met."
>"You are by far the most sophisticated and intelligent I have ever known."
>"Of course being such a sophisticated gentlemen, you must be a lover of the arts yes?"
>"Well of course you are.
>"And isn't it a tragedy that someponies cannot practice their craft because of financial constraints?
>"I'm sure that being such a lover of art, it must be a real tragedy yes? "
>"And being such an intelligent, and uhh handsome man. I'm sure you know that money is always the cause of these problems."
>"Well Anon, What if I told you, you had the opportunity to bring true culture to equestria hmm?"
>"I'm sure you'd jump at the opportunity. Yes?"
>"I guess what i'm trying to say is...can you give me 10000 bits to open an art exhibit...pretty please?"
>"I'll credit you in all my art pieces. I just want be famous!"
>>
>>25521985
you'd better be prepared to suck some serious dick for that many bits.
>>
>>25521985
>"You are by far the most sophisticated and intelligent I have ever known."
It was at this point I knew you were trying to scam me, I may be dumb but I'm not dumb.
>>
>>25521985
I will consider donating the bits...if you show me a few of your works, 2 or 3 examples should do. Amaze me with your freshest avant-garde and progressive thinking.
>>
>>25521985
10,000 bits?

That's like 100 dick suckings.
>>
>Meanwhile Anon is struggling and failing to get his packet of peanuts open.
>>
">Anonymous"
">intelligent, sophisticated, and having large sums of cash sitting around"
"Pick one, Rarishit."
>Rarity is aghast
>"What do you mean, darling? And how did you pronounce those greater than signs?"
>Anonymous proceeds to cum and fart everywhere as everyone retreats
>>
>>25521985
"Only if the pictures are all of me."
"And the only attending audience will be mares."
>"Well...I mean I guess that can be arranged.
"I must also be naked in all of these pictures." "And buff as fuck."
>"Please, Anonymous take this seriously. >"You're the only one in ponyville who can help."
"I am being serious."
>>
>>25522665
kek
>>
File: 256.gif (2 MB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
256.gif
2 MB, 400x266
>>25521985
>Rarity is actually a pony equivalent of Squidward
>Anon doesn't know this
>Her art exhibit ends up being a total failure
>Anon ends up broke and becomes Equestria newest laughing-stock because all paintings were credited to him
>>
>>25521985
I'd give her 10,000 bits because she smells really clean.
>>
>>25521985
>Rarity
>asking others for money

You're cute, OP. Other than Twalot and her princessbux, Rarity's probably the wealthiest of all of them.
>>
>>25521985
What kind of art are we talking about? This better not be another exhibition floor for your goddamn rags
>>
Fuck that noise. I'll start my own art program on the Pony Broadcasting Network and bring the joy of Painting to everyone in the world.
>>
>Saves entire world multiple times.
>Big name in fashion, even has a store in Canterlot.
>Pls gib money 'cause no one will loan to me.
>I just want be famous!

lame
>>
>>25523944
clearly you've never read one punch man.
>>
I'll give you the bits.
But you have to give me an insanely copious amount of hugs or slightly more sane amounts of sex. Or a borderline reasonable amount of the two put together, you figure it out.
>>
>>25521985
(Loud flatulence)
>>
>>25523155
Applehors would probably be hella wealthy if she sold land. but that would never happened

>Precious apple land
>passed down in the apple family for generations
>selling it
>>
>>25521985
>>"You are by far the most sophisticated and intelligent I have ever known."
You crack me up, little buddy.
>>
>>25522602

Let's be honest, here. For Rarity, it's more like 5,000.
>>
>>25522595
>avant-grade
You mean autist-grade
>>
>>25523155
>Implying doesn't Rarity still works for a living.
>Implying that she can just drop fat stacks without worrying about it.
>Implying that she's not just upper middle-class.
You really suck at contex nigga. 10 G is still 10G unless you rich as fuck.
>>
>>25526049
If Rara thought it was a worthwhile investment, she'd pony up (hue) the cash herself, as would any competent capitalist in her situation.

The fact that she wants someone else to pay for the whole thing suggests she knows it's not going to be profitable, and just wants someone else to take the fall.

Clever girl.
>>
>>25526066
>this
Rarra is Clever Jew.
She wants to try. But she knows she might be shit.
>>
>>25522976
>Rarity throws herself onto the floor and begins to cling to your leg.
>"Pleas Anon, please I need this!"
"Why don't you fund it yourself than?"
>"Well, I can't just spend 10,000 bits so recklessly....ewooooo."
"And so you want me spend the bits right?"
>>
>>25521985
>I just want be famous!
Rarity wouldn't be that blunt about it. You just made her sound like a vapid valley girl.
And Rarity would rather focus her bits on her passion for fashion. She's manipulative, but not that manipulative to ask a small fortune. If she wanted it that badly, she'd pay for it herself.

OP confirmed for faggot and this Rarity is confirmed for a changeling.

>>/out/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.