[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"DADDEH CAN I HAVE A HUG?!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1420397520239.png (353 KB, 422x389) Image search: [Google]
1420397520239.png
353 KB, 422x389
>"DADDEH CAN I HAVE A HUG?!"
>>
>>25516903
*muffled sobbing*
*followed by muffled slurping*
>>
*shotgun blast*
>>
*action*
>>
>>25516903
>the black alicorn with no personality trots into your home
>her head turns from side to side as she looks at you
>she wanted to tell you some worthless shit you couldn't care less about
>once you notice her, the bug-eyed pony smiles and stares at you
>you're overcome with a desire that's been festering for too long
>here it was; the opportunity to take it all out on it/her/whatever
>you grab the filly by the mane and drag her down the hall as she squeals
>a quick toss and she's up on the bed as you begin tugging your pants open
>she seems distracted enough with the pain from you dragging her to not notice your intentions yet
>as you manage to slip your boxers down, you yank her tail to you and forces her face into the sheets
>the frame of her glasses bend as she muffles protests while you hike her tail up
>that tiny treasure was just begging for you, whether or not she declared otherwise
>slowly, to savor the moment, you rub the end of your length along the black alicorn's young slit
>suddenly, she realizes exactly what good use she'll finally be
>with your hands keeping her steady, you prod at her sex before giving a grunt an forcing your way inside
>those tight, filly folds spread and roll down along your cock as you spear your shaft into her
>in one thrust, you manage to bury yourself nearly half way while also ripping away what innocence Nyx ever had
>your hips roll as you start working yourself along her unused walls, using the friction to keep her squirming
>the feeling is great as you rut the abandoned bitch hard
>every thrust has her gasping from the pain while you smack her horn every time to see it light up
>she's yours entirely to do whatever you please
>nobody else would take her in anyway
>the perfect little cock sleeve you can use whenever you like
>>
>>25516903
this is a shit thread
>>
>>25517128
Of course, it's centered on a shit character with a shit fiction.
>>
File: 12451274518.gif (3 MB, 900x562) Image search: [Google]
12451274518.gif
3 MB, 900x562
>>25516903
>>
>>25517139
Still less fictional than your chances with a girl.
>>
>>25517167
SICK BUUUUUUURN
that doesn't make nyx less shit though
>>
>>25516903
Nyx belongs in mlpg with the rest of the boards worst things.
>>
>>25517167
Oh no. Someone tried to burn me to defend their one dimensional cartoon character.

I'll let that sink in for a while for you.
>>
>Glance down from your newspaper
"Look little nigglet acorn horse, for the last time I am not your dad. You don't even have a dad you spawn of lesbian dark magic."
>You see some years forming
>With a sigh, you get up and pick it up and walk to book horse house.
>Once there you drop her and tell it to stay and never come back or else
>Proceed back home
>>
>>25517207
I was about to correct you and say /trash/ but even that place has better moments than mlpg. Also, shouldn't he be in Fallout Equestria?
>>
>>25517220
>cartoon character
She never even was in an official cartoon.
>>
>>25517249
I know. Doesn't make him any less of a shitty cartoon, though. Drawing, fiction, whatever it is. This Fallout dropout needs to fuck off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.